Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (40953 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
deco22:
She might have been forced to do it, she looks so innocent.

Snakes live underneath the most beautiful flowers.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by johnwell(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
murshid09:
If suicide bombings is a shortcut to paradise whoever convinced u would have blown up himself and his or her entire family up before u

Allah will reveal all evil doers Inna Dinna indallahi uwal islam

God bless you for saying this.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Just do your research and show me where that is written in the Quran.
In Muslim paradise .........................
Oh, yes. Well, Muslim Paradise is described in the Quran in very plain words. And in surat Mouhammed, surat number 47, verse 15, and I am reading from the Quran, so anyone who is watching could go back to the Quran and make sure that I have said that correctly... The description of Paradise which have been promised, it said in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed. Rivers of milk, of which the taste never changes. Rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink . And rivers of clarified honey.
There are in for them in every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their lord. So in the Muslim Paradise you'll find rivers of waters, rivers of milk, and rivers of wine. The most interesting thing, that the Quran forbids drinking alcohol.
It's forbidden in any Islamic society to drink alcohol. No whiskey, no wine permitted. But in Paradise it will not be bottles, it will be rivers. You drink, and you drink, and you drink, and you drink. One time I asked a Muslim friend, "How come?" The Quran says that wine is forbidden. If it's forbidden here, why it should be permitted there? He said, "For Allah to compensate us for what we did not do during our life on Earth."
Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do."
Now .. if all good muslims are in paradise ...who will cook for them ? Infidel afghans I heard they cook excellent camel balls ... Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?
If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him..." And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.
And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they will they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So women is sex slaves?? There is no good muslim women and muslim women has no paradise but being sex slavesSo, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise...... I am open for a matured debate.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by fjjc(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:
allah promised the male folks 72 virgins, but I still don't understand why the female counterparts are blowing themselves up unnecessarily.

I have never seen in kooran where females were promised male virgins unlike their men that were promised fresh 72 pvsssies in paradise.

Thank God for this their hijab they always insist to wear around. At least It would help non musliims to identify musslims in the public and make everbody to be security conscious as well.
Your statement here show ignorance of what Islam stand for, insurgency is allient to us in Nigeria. Islam has nothing to do with killing of innocent souls, politics is to be blame for this mess.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
ofwest47:
This is what we saying of these Northern leaders and elders they refuse to combine Western education with Islamic world religion so the reason for the serious insurgency in the North Are there no Muslims in the S W but with visionary leadership control the Muslims were able to combine religion with modern. technology. See an innocent girl being asked to go and kill people and destroy herself in the name of religion.

They know the cradle of their problems but they don't care about the populace. They know they will lose followers when their people are educated and poverty level reduced. Until they solve these internal crises, these kind of things will never stop happening. Unfortunately, terrorism is a billion dollar business hence the reason Borno state has the highest number of governorship contenders for 2019. Its a big shame

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
The religion of piss
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by GenFunction: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:
allah promised the male folks 72 virgins, but I still don't understand why the female counterparts are blowing themselves up unnecessarily.

I have never seen in kooran where females were promised male virgins unlike their men that were promised fresh 72 pvsssies in paradise.

Thank God for this their hijab they always insist to wear around. At least It would help non musliims to identify musslims in the public and make everbody to be security conscious as well.
......maybe theirs is 100 virgin males,so that dem go nak for long...nonsense
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by tixo: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
bedspread:
While some parents in University of Ibadan international Secondary School are giving Invitations to the bombers to come research on how to bomb their kids!!
Don't mind those educated illiterates!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stupidity is MOOSLIMES major problem. Were the killings in Rivers motivated by Christ? What about Imams and marabouts who offer salat to armed robbers for successful armed robbery operations? You never see dat one abi?

Patrioticman007:
" Northerners is our major problem in Nigeria"
cry
Hypocrisy has always been Christianity problems.
This beheading happened in port Harcourt, today . its okay if Christians kill Christians. As such we won't stop you guys , please continue killing each other. In Jesus Name Ameen.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by tixo: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
islandmoon:
this is why we dont want hijab in our schools, where is MURIC now?
MEDITATING I GUESS!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Euny86: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nothing inside their brain bt they want power. Evil powers

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Originality007: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

Unfortunately, your fellow Christian terrorists keep outperforming each other every week in the US. Same can't be said about Saudi Arabia cheesy grin

undecided ur people from Pakistan, say hello to them

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Originality007:

undecided ur people in Pakistan

Your people in USA undecided

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Outperforming? In what sense? The global leaders of everything NEGATIVE and EVIL are well known. Don't try to hide it grin grin

ollah2:

Unfortunately, your fellow Christian terrorists keep outperforming each other every week in the US. Same can't be said about Saudi Arabia cheesy grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Originality007: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

Your people in USA undecided

he never claim is doing it for Jesus nor shout hallelujah during the shoot
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ivanalimi: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The Muslim miscreants are here again. Is this the kind of people you allow into your country? I praise countries like America(Trump), Slovakia and China that has restricted the migration of these jihadist to their territory. I wonder how a god you never met before will brainwash you to the extent you use yourself as an explosive vessel to kill your fellow human being.
I believe Israel is the best country to deal with these people. Recently, Palestinians shot about 300 rocket to Israel but due to the dome system in Israel, it only injured one person. But when Israel army replied with air cannon about seven of them died .infact I am watching the mothers of those Gaza Muslim miscreants weeping. I have zero sympathies for these people.
remove Islam from the world and the world will become a peaceful place
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by EmirAbj: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Islam Is Still The Best Either You Like It Or Not
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by MightySparrow: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
if someone comments now some people will declare war. i don't know why afonja people in international school ibadan are helll bent on wearing the nonsense.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
And so what? Who are the biggest troublemakers in the world?

MONIKERREVEALER:

and you, a "christian", have determined to vote in one of the potential terror machines in the person of Jubril. isn't that so "smart" ooduan?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by ollah2: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Outperforming? In what sense? The global leaders of everything NEGATIVE and EVIL are well known. Don't try to hide it grin grin

undecided

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by peter6441(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
#MURIC will not ask them to charge her to court for using the #HIJAB to perpetrate evil... #Extremism and Nepotism our problem niyen.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by doskie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:

kindly state the verse of the quran where suicide bombers are promised 72 virgins. i want to check
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by magzey: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
tejiri4:
Muslim, bomb and killing be like 5&6
You are a wasted sperm already

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hypocrisy has always been Christianity problems.
This beheading happened in port Harcourt, today . its okay if Christians kill Christians. As such we won't stop you guys , please continue killing each other. In Jesus Name Ameen.
Adolf Hitler was a Christian
Slave master's in Americas & majority of Africa are Christians
Lord resistance Army are Christians
Evans the kidnapping Don is a Christian
Shina Rambo was a Christian
Annini was a Christian
I can list all sorts of crimes committed by Christian in this world, since they own the media its cool not to report the criminals as Christians, however once a Muslim is caught in ten criminals, then his religion is exploited just to give him bad names. The good side is that crime are reducing in Muslim areas, while its on the rise in Christian dominated areas. Google these facts before you reply me.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by doskie(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
bedspread:
She is definitely under some influence...
my mind tells me they usually threaten them into it. maybe promising to kill their whole family if they dont do it just to coheres them into it
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by chiefolododo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Religion of piss promised this silly headslammer 7 strong virgins with throbbing diccks ready to decimate and destroy her granny punannni.

Every sane human being should be wary of these girls wearing hijab, because if they can't send you to your early grave with the stench oozing from those hijabs, they resort to bombing to achieve their wicked purpose.
72 virgins
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
see her fugly face.. if Na me be the soldier , I go shoot am like nchi...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by bedspread: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
doskie:
my mind tells me they usually threaten them into it. maybe promising to kill their whole family if they dont do it just to coheres them into it
I believe it's more of Brain Washing!

I have lived up north and I tell u there various gatherings of little kids where serious brain Washing takes place
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Friend01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
When God is already punishing you with your watery skull.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Friend01(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ebimor96:

I don't think you are normal .
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are you really this dumb or are you just acting? SHOW ME THE LINK BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND WHAT YOU POSTED. You posted Anti muslim as if it is a crime to be against an idiotic violent religion. grin grin grin

ollah2:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portraits Of Nigeria's Presidents From Independence (1960-2013) Till Date. / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.