Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (40946 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by doskie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
bedspread:
I believe it's more of Brain Washing!

I have lived up north and I tell u there various gatherings of little kids where serious brain Washing takes place
na wa oh

but as someone said: if its really brainwashing, why cant they ask the leaders the simple question "if suicide killing is the way to heaven, why are you still here??"
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So, tell me what to do. You want me to vote and support Atiku right?

I am apolitical as far as the dunghill's concerned.

your best bet is to place ALL your chips on MNK and BOYCOTT the selections.

you ooduans had better get with the program and swallow your "we initiated the call for restructuring tag" pride and collapse whatever forces you all have into the SE/SS/MIDDLE-BELT effort to pull the hell out of the dunghill!

there is no middle ground as far as the fulanis are concerned. the ONLY language they understand is FORCE!

I leave you all with your collective conscience.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by elganzar(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Hypocrisy has always been Christianity problems.
This beheading happened in port Harcourt, today . its okay if Christians kill Christians. As such we won't stop you guys , please continue killing each other. In Jesus Name Ameen.
Adolf Hitler was a Christian
Slave master's in Americas & majority of Africa
Lord resistance Army are Christians
Evans the kidnapping Don is a Christian
Shina Rambo was a Christian
Annini was a Christian
I can list all sorts of crimes committed by Christian in this world, since they own the media its cool not to report the criminals as Christians, however once a Muslim is caught in ten criminals, then his religion is exploited just to give him bad names. The good side is that crime are reducing in Muslim areas, while its on the rise in Christian dominated areas. Google these facts before you reply me.

What is this man saying, did Evans tell you he is kidnapping In The Name of Jesus??...I don't like getting involved in religious matters, but please behave yourself
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by 4koff: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
VaselineCrew:
A young girl for that matter!!

What kind of brainwashing is this, oh my goodness!

Nigeria should really just separate peacefully, like how are they making all these young girls strap bombs to themselves?

The perverts have finished shining her Kongo. They need fresh Kongo, so this one can die.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by Exceldan: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Soon we will start hearing words like hijabophobia not only Islamophobia again. All merited by the religion of peace hmmmmmm. Can a man deceive himself?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
And so what? Who are the biggest troublemakers in the world?

clarify yourself please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.