Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,199 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account (1238 Views)

Angry Bride Attacks Elderly Wedding Guest Who Wiped Her Face With Money / The Hacker Who Stole And Gave Back $600M Has Been Offered A Job And Reward / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Moreoffaith(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Nigerian man who shared a photo of the hacker, said he was traced down to Warri and two laptops, four expensive mobile phones, 12 ATM cards and 70k were recovered from him.

Finally, I got him

This guy belongs to a group of syndicate who specialized in hacking peoples accounts and transferring funds to different accounts till it gets to the end suspect.
I became a victim early this year. I lost N1.6m in 4 different transactions. After reporting to the bank and police their investigation was taken more than necessary to conclude. I got angry and destroyed my ATM card and deleted my bank app. I did the investigation myself with a friend, finally we tracked their hideout in Benin. Any time I come closer to getting them, they change their hideout.

This morning this guy was traced to an hotel at Warri, His gang members escaped but I got him. Two laptop, four expensive mobile phones, 12 ATM cards and 70k was seen on him

1 Like

Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by KingSatan: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Kazeem47(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
well done job.but its a very risky thing because they might set you up and find yourself in their midst if you went there alone and un-armed.
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Born2Breed(f): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't mean it. You did the tracking alone?

Please can you help me out, I need to track someone too.
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by columbus007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
please did you go there with a gun? undecided
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by hisgrace090: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Youth turning to criminals in drove.

What is wrong my country?
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Hoodbilonia: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
did u beat him firzt
cos if na me
na krav maga beating i go use welcome am
lazy youth
its always hotel
club
okpo
cars
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by JBoss25(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Born2Breed:

are u serious?
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Martinez39(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very good. People can't be working hard to earn a living while one thief will take it all away.

1 Like

Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Moreoffaith(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kazeem47:
well done job.but its a very risky thing because they might set you up and find yourself in their midst if you went there alone and un-armed.

He did the investigation with friends a cording the guy.

If Nigeria Police carry out their job

Banks protect their customers by fishing out all this crooks

I swear down this crooks will reduce drastically

I don't trust any Nigerian bank cos most of their workers are insider for all this useless guys.
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Moreoffaith(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Born2Breed:

YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE MAN VIA FACEBOOK.
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
How is he a hacker?

He’s probably one of those mongrels who send text messages like “your atm is blocked due to bvn error”

If he was a real and proper hacker, you would never have found him on your own, not even in your next life.

1 Like

Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Newboss(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Only stupid fools run local fraudsangry

Bank account to bank account for that matter angry

He should be lynched if he ever claims to be a hacker angry

Olodo! angry
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by gaby(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lazy youths
Re: Man Personally Tracks Down The Hacker Who Wiped N1.6m From His Account by Moreoffaith(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Newboss:
Only stupid fools run local fraudsangry

Bank account to bank account for that matter angry

He should be lynched if he ever claims to be a hacker angry

Olodo! angry

As in hen

If Banks protect customers and help fish out this thieve, they will surely stop this their mumu transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Church Cctv Caught Pastor Raping 12 Years Old Girl In Church / Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws / Church Keyboard Player Impregnates 6 Women, Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.