Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (817510 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sultanlek:
Hi everyone, I’m trying to arrange my POF. I got the money from my parent and I have invested in treasury bill already, is it still necessary to add gift deed to show source of the fund because it’s obvious my salary is not commensurate to the POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Onyeenyeh:
Did anyone get this mail?

A few friends of mine received it and sent me a screenshot. Its a new development I guess and a welcomed one too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Onyeenyeh:
Just saw it in my mail.
Revamped status or progress bar ... loading.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sultanlek:
Hi everyone, I’m trying to arrange my POF. I got the money from my parent and I have invested in treasury bill already, is it still necessary to add gift deed to show source of the fund because it’s obvious my salary is not commensurate to the POF

You need it without fail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vivacious2: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
I did write them and they replied lastweek that my file is in process.

Sistersmiley

oluphilip2008:

I pray you'll celebrate your ppr soon bro/sis.
The wait is not even funny, so I can imagine how you might be feeling right now.

When did your file get transferred to Kiev? Have you tried contacting them through email?
I wrote them a mail 2 days ago after I crossed the 6months timeline, though they never replied me, not sure if that helped in anyway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
jrapheal:
hello house, please dont get tired of our amateur questions o. lol #newcomer

i am trying to send my transcript from my school to WES, my school is asking for extra payment for courier service...that is not even the problem, my question is... since my school is sending my transcript from their own end and i am sending the photocopies of my credentials on my own from my own end, i hope it wouldnt disrupt the evaluation process since my documents will get to them on separate dates via different courier service.

secondly, about NECO, am i just going to send my NECO certificate alongside the Neco scratch cards or there is a special NECO Document that will be sent from NECO office to WES just like the transcript.

Dont waste your money using courier to send your certificate. You can fax it to WES for free but you must include your WES ref #.

You must pay NECO to confirm your result and send it to WES. You can also instruct them to send it together with the scratch card to avoid secondary verificarion by WES.

Read my posts for guideline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Highly welcomed one. At least we won't be left in the dark totally anymore, I hope.
Snappyfingaz:

A few friends of mine received it and sent me a screenshot. Its a new development I guess and a welcomed one too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nasachuky:

Please am coming from Aba, where do I stop? Mine is on the 9th by 17.00

Stop at Waterlines and enter Olu Obasanjo...the first street by the right at Olu Obasanjo is Evo road. Go straight down, after Liverpool supermarket, MOD is by the right.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
COPR:

Stop at Waterlines and enter Olu Obasanjo...the first street by the right at Olu Obasanjo is Evo road. Go straight down, after Liverpool supermarket, MOD is by the right.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
very important question please, can i send STATEMENT OF RESULT to WES instead of the certificate because i am yet to collect the certificate.

secondly, someone said i can fax my documents to WES instead of via courier, pls kindly shed more light on this.
thank you Daddies and MUMMIES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
COPR thank you for the kind response, kindly shed more light on the FAX method. i haven't done it before
COPR:

Dont waste your money using courier to send your certificate. You can fax it to WES for free but you must include your WES ref #.

You must pay NECO to confirm your result and send it to WES. You can also instruct them to send it together with the scratch card to avoid secondary verificarion by WES.

Read my posts for guideline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NeneSisi: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who's awake?

So I was just wondering what will happen to those with honorary PHDs?
Lol

Will WES be okay with it?

Okay. Bye. Good night.

Congratulations once again to all PPR recipients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saintee2009:

please what should I fill in attention and postal code boxes? I am choosing electronic delivery also...
Plus what was the experience like?
Mine is Faculty of Tech, Dept of Civil Engineering

Attention is 'ECA' Postal code is BC V5G 3H2.
I chose courier just to be on a safe side after someone posted the delay he encountered when the mail wasn't sent via the appropriate channel (registrar).i just felt the difference is just 3days so it's better to play safe.
Mine is Faculty of Arts and i just processed it, no hitch so far.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Onyeenyeh:

My spouse who is the PA did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Optimist1528: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2018
EyesondPrize:
Send a mail first to Wes stating how urgent you need your ECA ready before December11th. Just plead your case. My ECA will be ready on the 17th but Age is still on my side.
Good luck.

Thanks for that. Would probably do so they see the emergency of my situation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yemsot: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2018
magnificientzaz:

Attention is 'ECA' Postal code is BC V5G 3H2.
I chose courier just to be on a safe side after someone posted the delay he encountered when the mail wasn't sent via the appropriate channel (registrar).i just felt the difference is just 3days so it's better to play safe.
Mine is Faculty of Arts and i just processed it, no hitch so far.

yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Sultanlek:
sorry ooo but y did u invest in treasury rather than just doing a gift deed directly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers. Godspeed in your new country

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2018
shege45:
sorry ooo but y did u invest in treasury rather than just doing a gift deed directly?
to keep the money intact and make some profit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Sultanlek:
to keep the money intact and make some profit
ok i see. Cus i intend to use the gift deed straight away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dalutin: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Can u pls help us with the hospital website, so as to book for the next available date. Thank you.

Swansy10:

If you are that sure ITA then I would advice you to book the next available date for medicals. But remember, if you get PPR you have to land before your medicals expire and it’s valid for a year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2018
shege45:
ok i see. Cus i intend to use the gift deed straight away
and i also think treasury bill is a more convincing way to show the money is irrevocable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Desdes: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2018
I got it also and am not even d PA
Onyeenyeh:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Ehen!!

This is what i'm talking about.

Infact, you were so detailed in your 2 posts that someone can even use your PPR script to get another PPR.

God bless you for sharing your detailed experience with us... and may you never lack any good thing or favour in your new land.

Go and prosper!!

I hereby upgrade your score to 9/10. Awesome!!

oluphilip2008:
Hello great people!

Here's my full ppr gist.

I added %25 of Hubby's pension fund as a buffer for POF, case analyst did not acknowledge the pension funds and didn't make mention of it in the POF calculations. So I don't really know if this is because the original funds cover for the entire POF or because the case analyst does not deem it acceptable.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Onyeenyeh:

Got same mail. Same as spouse who isn't PA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oluphilip2008(f): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
raphrulz:
Ehen!!

This is what i'm talking about.

Infact, you were so detailed in your 2 posts that someone can even use your PPR script to get another PPR.

God bless you for sharing your detailed experience with us... and may you never lack any good thing or favour in your new land.

Go and prosper!!

I hereby upgrade your score to 9/10. Awesome!!

Wow! A whopping 9/10 for me? Who I be? grin
Dear Prof ralprulz is not so mean after all.

Amen to your words of prayer.
I wish you all the best in life too.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Men this PPR rain reach my side ooooooooo.

Long post alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will give the type of testimony that I benefited from in the past.

After being visited by two "ghost updates", I said that if I miss out on the next PPR rain, then there may be trouble cooking in my application .

My two greatest days on this journey were the day I passed my IELTS and PPR. The feeling was like being a born again for Christians. Let me quickly give my timeline before my long story starts.

Desicion to travel was at the peak when I read on the news late last year that Canada will take over a million immigrants between 2018/2020. Then I said to myself, it is time to try through FSW, as I have been looking for admission with schorlarhip all these while.

IELTS (1): 24th march
IELTS (2): 24th May passed on 6th June( My happiest day on this journey).
ECA: 20th June
EE profile: 22 June
Hubby IELTS : updated 13th July
CRS:448
ITA: 25th July
AOR: 5th Sept
MED: 27th Sept
BIL: 28th Sept
ADR: 17th November
Ghost Update 1: 27th November
Ghost Update 2: 4th December
PPR : 7th December dated 6th December
Family size : 4
VO: Ottawa
Travel experience: Nil
Province picked: Sask and Alberta
AOR-PPR: 93 days

I got the Indian visa location stuff too, but I have submitted at VFS LEKKI. They didn't say anything, I will give you guys feedback on the outcome. Paid #71710 for family of 4

This journey taught me to be positive, patient and the power of research. I turned Nairaland into a pocket Bible. I got 100% information that I used in packaging my application on this forum. I screen shot any important information I read anywhere whether I have reached the stage or not. I read all my saved items at my spare time because i don't know what will be my own case

IELTS: passing ielts was a major breakthrough for me. I knew my journey has begun with or without POF complete.

ECA: University of IBADAN PG school I hail ohhh!!!!!!
they were so fast and efficient in sending and verifying my MSc. transcript( Nairaland saved me from doing my Bsc. too and MOUAU would have showed me pepper as they toasting my younger brother now)
POF: this looked like it was going to be a huge challenge but my siblings kept encouraging me to get to the stage first then we will know if it will stop the process. When the time came O my God !!!!!!!!!, my siblings, hubby siblings and even parents SUPRISED us, everybody wanted to give us money, at a point I was confused on how to merge everything. Our POF was in excess by 30%. 100% dash ooooo. I never knew they had that kind of money, when abroad matter came up, everyone wanted to sow a seed in our life. Nothing FASTING AND PRAYING cannot do. Don't be discouraged about money, keep praying and allow God to do the rest.

POST AOR: After submitting BIL, the waiting torture continues, I attended planning for Canada and researched other pre arrival programs. When the craze of e-mailing Ralph came, I did on 6th November and got the information that my file was at Ottawa, Eligibility in progress, Criminalty started 15th Oct, security not started.
ADR: I got an ADR for Hubby's Schedule A . At the point of submission I noticed that the file name to be submitted in the profile has my name and in my section, I said it won't hurt to fill the form too and let them pick the one the wanted. Next day my profile changed to reviewing document till date.
NOTE: I copied out all the information I filled before and after ITA for myself and my dependents on a book. It became handy when filling the Schedule A.

GHOST UPDATE: After being visited by 'two ghost updates' grin I was scared, until I researched and saw people that got even three without PPR on canadavisa forum. I believe "ghost update" means that your file was reviewed but the outcome is what we should pray for. From people that ordered for their notes on the forum, I understand that they noted 'next review date Dec' on their files ( August/September thread). I gained a lot from people's GCMS notes, it kept me going and reduced the urge to order mine till I mark 100days.

God bless Seun for this Forum, No matter the stage you are don't give up or you will miss u PPR date. GOOGLE is there for everything. Newcomers please go back to part 3, 4, 5 and read, it will take your time and MB, but you will get genuine information from people's personal experience.

From here I got the importance of online presence, I created a LinkedIn profile this year, updated it and filled it with people. I cleared all my side business from my Facebook account and did the same for my hubby. I was lucky my company has a very strong online presence.

POF: I used two gift deeds, from my elder brother and sister. I submitted notarized gift deed for my brother, my sister is in UK so she wrote her own letter in her own style ( refused to use my naija sample), she gave me the evidence of her transfer, marriage certificate and payslip. I didn't use her payslip because I didn't put mine. My money was in 5 Treasury bills from Firstbank (joint account) and Gtbank ( Personal) . I used 6months bank statement from Firstbank ( i had 100% POF there), generic reference letters from both banks and Tbills certificates. I explained in details how all the money came in and stressed that they can be liquidated at any time.

WORK EXPERIENCE: I submitted a very detailed reference letter ( I was lucky I worked with my boss on this), appointment, confirmation, promotion, and salary raise letters only.

CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY is real and you must be interested and determined to get there. I have told some of my friends and
some gave up after few attempts of IELTS while some are waiting to see the result if my own. READ and READ, there are a lot of pre-arrival programs people miss out because of lack of information.

I appreciate hundreds of people here but I will mention few to save space.

@Newmum you are good.
@Mcstan I pray for you always, you inspire me, we will celebrate you here on your appointed day
@dumprep, I met you at the PFC session, you have a nice soul, waiting for your Landing gist soon.

Finally all Glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY and Honour to our Blessed Mother Mary. That WOMAN is loaded. If you are a Catholic, near her and you will never regret it. SHE can't stand our tears and worries.

It has ended in praise for me. Yours is loading

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2018
kindly assist me on this one, good morning

jrapheal:
very important question please, can i send STATEMENT OF RESULT to WES instead of the certificate because i am yet to collect the certificate.

secondly, someone said i can fax my documents to WES instead of via courier, pls kindly shed more light on this.
thank you Daddies and MUMMIES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow!

A big congratulations to you. The wait has finally paid off. I remember seeing some of your posts and a few clrifications.

May God favour you in the new land. You have indeed met our PPR script expectations. You wrote absolutely on every section of your application except medicals and PCC. However, you have done a good job.

I will rate you 8.8/10.. very good job indeed.

God bless and favour you in your new land... and may joy and congratulatory messages never cease in your household.

Go and prosper!!!

Zeiya:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2018
I doubt that honorary conferments would be accepted. This is because there is no transcript to assess to see if equivalent to Canadian standard. So they would most likely not be accepted. This is also similar to some IT certificates that are not acceptable for assessment because of the absence of transcripts and/or marksheets.

NeneSisi:
Who's awake?

So I was just wondering what will happen to those with honorary PHDs?
Lol

Will WES be okay with it?

Okay. Bye. Good night.

Congratulations once again to all PPR recipients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Zeiya, I really enjoyed reading your story o and your family's generosity is simply inspirational. God bless you and Canada will surely favour you and your family smiley

I will screenshot your post and send to some of my friends that have been complaining about how to source POF but haven't written IELTS or completed ECA. The important thing is to start the process and keep trying!
Zeiya:

CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY is real and you must be interested and determined to get there. I have told some of my friends and
some gave up after few attempts of IELTS while some are waiting to see the result if my own.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Zeiya:

After being visited by two "ghost updates", I said that if I miss out on the next PPR rain, then there may be trouble cooking in my application .

My two greatest days on this journey was the day I passed my IELTS and PPR. The feeling was like being a born again for Christians. Let me quickly give my timeline before my long story starts.

Desicion to travel was at the peak when I read on the news late last year that Canada will take over a million immigrants between 2018/2020. Then I said to myself, it is time to try through FSW, as I have been looking for admission with schorlarhip all these while.

IELTS (1): 24th march
IELTS (2): 24th May passed on 6th June( My happiest day on this journey).
ECA: 20th June
EE profile: 22 June
Hubby IELTS : updated 13th July
CRS:448
ITA: 25th July
AOR: 5th Sept
MED: 27th Sept
BIL: 28th Sept
ADR: 17th November
Ghost Update 1: 27th November
Ghost Update 2: 4th December
PPR : 7th December dated 6th December
Family size : 4
VO: Ottawa
Travel experience: Nil
Province picked: Sask and Alberta
AOR-PPR: 93 days

Congrats dear.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.