Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (809456 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daicee: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Silent Reader....

Got the PPR mail early hours of Friday...7th December...

Still confused thinking its a mistake ....because the mail directed me to send our passports to VFS India or Nepal.

So I have been searching everywhere to see if i would find someone else who received similar mail....(India)

I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD.

Decision to travel......sometime in February, 2018

IELTS....24th May

L-8.0 S....8.0 R....7.5 W....7.5

Into the pool....15th August
(had to wait for my current job to clock 1 year)

Scores...447

ITA......23rd August (CRS cut-off...441)

AOR...26th Sept

I passed medicals before biometrics was requested for,,,but i cant remember the date.

Biometrics...25th October

PPR.....7th Dec

I am indeed grateful to GOD!

Weldone guys!!!...and rains of blessings and testimonies to those still waiting...

Please, did anyone go for the submission of the passports same Friday?

78 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daicee: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Forgot to mention...Family of 3...I, hubby and daughter.
Wrote IELTS same day with hubby.

daicee:
Silent Reader....

Still confused thinking its a mistake ....because the mail directed me to send our passports to VFS India or Nepal.

So I have been searching everywhere to see if i would find someone else who received similar mail....(India)

Decision to travel......sometime in February, 2018

IELTS....24th May

L-8.0 S....8.0 R....7.5 W....7.5

Into the pool....15th August
(had to wait for my current job to clock 1 year)

Scores...447

ITA......23rd August (CRS cut-off...441)

AOR...26th Sept

I passed medicals before biometrics was requested for,,,but i cant remember the date.

Biometrics...25th October

PPR.....7th Dec

I am indeed grateful to GOD!

Weldone guys!!!...and rains of blessings and testimonies to those still waiting...

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
meelola007:
Hi @TEECANN pls can I send you a private message?

Sure.

İt will end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
DrMrsCK:

3. ECA 106
4. Courier 146
Thank you @DrMrsCK. Edited/Updated. I did mine sometime back hence the old figures. I appreciate your contributions ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
Cc Drcynthia
Thank you. Edited/Updated the post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
TimmytimeHO:
Congratulations and I wish you well in Canada.

Please why did you have to clear all ypur businesses on Facebook ?

Thanks.

I did that to avoid unnecessary attention to my personal life. I believe that since these people don't know you or come physically here to verify things, they rely only on the information you submitted and registered online ( LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) . Any small mismatch will raise a red flag or call for more proof.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
dumprep:
OMG! Finally it has ended in praise for my darling @Zeiya. Awww, thanks love. Will sure do. May you prosper in your new home.

Congrats to Oluphilip and others who got their PPRs.

@Raphrulz: My own prof. So sorry for being MIA. Na pre-landing arrangements cause am o. I knew you’d be more than capable of holding down the fort. smiley

@Ramj: Thanks again for your prayers/wishes. Your soup awaits you in Canny. Je m’appelle DrawSoup

My family, how are we all doing?

@dumprep darling. Owwwww can't wait for the drawsoup.

Safe journey dear and super Godspeed in all you need in Jesus name.

Je m'appelle SafeJourney

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwabuezeCKA:
PPR Alert.....Family of 3 this story here.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE CANADA DREAM. IT WOULD END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL.

Congratulations. See God oo. Such speed.

Go and succeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
daicee:
Silent Reader....

Congratulations. Whaoooo speed.

Worry not even if they ask you to send to "North Korea.
All that concerns you is to get your COPR.

So don't worry your head on their behalf. You have some enough.

Oya go and send.

Je m'appelle Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Congratulations @ daicee.

I submitted through VFS on Friday

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers....May the new land favour You!!!!

So finally submitted my application....AOR Dec 8th...i pray for speedy processing!

And wish everyone the very best in this journey.

It's like a big burden taking off after the stress of IELTS,documents gathering,flying upandan with family for Medicals and PCC,etal.

It will end in praise!

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Wow! I am really excited seeing all these good news all over the place.

... and to think that these are speedy PPRs make me more excited.

I want to specially thank God for this divine favour.

Above all, I want to thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule as a "silent reader" to share your testimony here to encourage all the "waiters" in the house. I know very well that there are many silent readers who have gained from this platform, gotten their PPR and refused to share their timelines. well, its fine.

May God grant you favour and blessings in your new home.

..and as its the norm here, we usually rate PPR scripts to know how well you have written it, if it met out word count expectations and if it touched every section of the application. So far so good... I am the only assessor in this "nairaland kingdom".

So here is my rating:I hereby score you 6/10... that's quite a good score. Well, reasons being that you talked about only 2 sections of ur application (POF and Reference letter)....

Go and prosper in Canny!

God bless.

NwabuezeCKA:
PPR Alert.....Family of 3

Silent reader.....

I am a silent reader on this thread since part 4 and today God has favoured us beyond words and I have to testify.

Our PPR story

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Congratulobia ooooo!!

All these silent readers sha..

Well, I'm highly excited that you came to share.

Infact I'm thinking we should declare Dec 7th a PPR day.. because almost 10 PPRs, if not more, were declared on this platform.

This is awesome news. Thanks be to God on high.

Well, I'll rate your PPR script: You scored 4/10... several sections of your application was not talked about. But that's a fair score.

I pray that God would grant you favour and meet you at the points of your need in the new land.

May all your heart desires be met IJN.

God bless you and family!

daicee:
Silent Reader....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Congratulations!!! Favour shall alwz find you & ur entire famz.
NwabuezeCKA:
PPR Alert.....Family of 3

Silent reader.....

I am a silent reader on this thread since part 4 and today God has favoured us beyond words and I have to testify.

Our PPR story

Decision to travel -Nov 2017

ECA-Dec 2017

IELTS- 4 times (BC, BC, MOD back to BC) passed on the 4th attempt in July 2018

ITA-Aug 22 (458)

MEDICALS-Q-LIFE- SEPTEMBER 22

AOR-Sept 29

MEP/instructions for Biometrics-Oct 14

Biometrics was done and uploaded-Oct 24th

Dec 7th- PPR

AOR to PPR- 68days

***We are happy,excited and in shock all at the same time as we didn't expect it this fast.

Everything on this journey I learnt by reading the FSW.thread.

Grateful for those who keep taking their time to update pg. 1.. May God bless you.

Lesson I learnt is please make your application as simple as you can, upload what you are asked to upload and do not use LOE unless it is absolutely necessary.

ON POF- We did not use FD or Tbills. The money was just in my normal savings account. We ensured from Jan 2018 I had my account properly in order. So at the beginning of the year hubby n i joined all our savings and paid a large chunk of it into my salary account while the remaining money was spread in 2 other accounts since then we ensured we maintained the balance in the 3 banks though we still used the accounts for normal transactions we just made sure since Jan that we did not go below the POF balance. We used 3 savings accounts.

The 3 banks all gave us their regular ref letter and we uploaded the generic ref letters with 6 months statement of account

We also relied on my pension statement as buffer in case of currency flunctuactions.

On proof Employment- used letter of appointment, confirmation, promotion and ref letter given to me by my ofc stating my job desription, how much i earned ........I also added payslips from Jan to Aug 2018.

It can only be God.....and we are extremely grateful and we needed to share this story here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daicee: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Ok. Thanks. Congratulations too!!!

I went to the vfs office here in Abuja to ask them about the vfs India on my letter.....if its a mistake.

And the lady that handled my inquiry there said she doesnt know, and that I could come back on monday, hopefully by then, she would have an answer.

Please Zeiya, can you kindly help me with details of your submission.....money paid and all that. Mine is a family of 3. So that I can prepare.

God bless you.

Zeiya:
Congratulations @ daicee.

I submitted through VFS on Friday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Good morning to you all my brothers and sisters.
please is it possible to forward my waec result to canada for WES without coming to nigeria? I currently live in australia.

thanks heaps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks Alot. This is very helpful. Have been wondering what to do with some pages i started and abandoned some time ago. This has helped my decision. Since I am still waiting to get into the pool, it's best I prepare well now.

All the best zeiya

Zeiya:

Thanks.

I did that to avoid unnecessary attention to my personal life. I believe that since these people don't know you or come physically here to verify things, they rely only on the information you submitted and registered online ( LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) . Any small mismatch will raise a red flag or call for more proof.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
congratulations to all that got PPR this weekend. May your new home favor you. We dey una back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Julie2018: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Hello everyone.

Good morning.

Please can someone kindly update me on the process for upfront medicals in Lagos?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Julie2018:
Hello everyone.

Good morning.

Please can someone kindly update me on the process for upfront medicals in Lagos?

Thank you

All on PAGE ONE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Congrats to all PPR recipients these past couple of days.

Eagerly awaiting the day I'll announce mine too

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Julie2018: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Yes. I've actually done my medicals before. But I hear you have to book an appointment now and that wasn't the case.
Sthill5:

All on PAGE ONE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks a lot for your advice.
I used my foreign address.
joo2018:
I do think you may be safe after passing the R10 stage and that it may be requested for if it is required, but in this journey it is better to be safe than sorry. I think the key is the current address you used when you submitted your application.

1. If you used the foreign address, I think you should get the PCC asap an upload with an LOE.
2. If you used Nigerian address, still get the PCC, raise a CSE for a change of address and upload the PCC.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Oh I am sorry to hear that. I also applied in September. Have you been able to reapply?
Crowndit:
Hi, I had the same experience in September. My application was cancelled as "incomplete application " exactly a month after I submitted. I guess you may have to get a new police clearance certificate with your fingerprints taken from a local police station and sent to your contact in Naija to get a new police clearance certificate ready for u so you could reapply immediately if it is flagged. Secondly, If u believe in prayers, you could prayerfully "blind" the eyes of whoever is going your documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Thank you for your advice
Ifeoma77:

Process a new one and send via CSE
ASAP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Hi dear, you’d have to make an appointment now, don’t know whether you’ll be able to get a close date sha. Try IOM. All the best

Julie2018:
Yes. I've actually done my medicals before. But I hear you have to book an appointment now and that wasn't the case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Kindly clarify if siblings point fall under eligibility review because I have a friend who's sister is a citizen and doesn't reside in Canada, however, they submitted all other documents relating to them i.e. mortgage payments, credit history, COPR, data page etc, They called CIC on friday and they were told eligibility has been passed.
Ifeoma77:

Nope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by D4eva(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Anyone needs a Q-Life slot for 13th December? Single applicant.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2018
raphrulz:
Wow! I am really excited seeing all these good news all over the place.

... and to think
Go and prosper in Canny!

God bless.

I want to join marking of script too. Please induct me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2018
@nuelnuel, before you process another PCC or raise CSE, I would advise you place a call to CIC and ask for status of your application,specifically if you have passed eligibility/criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Congrats to the recent PPR recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adeptonlin(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Urgent pls. How do I book appointment with q-life for medical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.