Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819485 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by woaini(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
debbydee:

ok. but now nti lagos center has taken the statement of result. they gave me certificate bearing usman dan fodio

Hi. In my own case my certificate had NOUN on it. But before I got the cert I already imputed NTI. I was a bit worried but I left it that way because somewhere on the certificate NTI was written. All correspondences came from NTI Kaduna. I used WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
woaini:

Hi. In my own case my certificate had NOUN on it. But before I got the cert I already imputed NTI. I was a bit worried but I left it that way because somewhere on the certificate NTI was written. All correspondences came from NTI Kaduna. I used WES

on my certificate nti was not written. i will go to nti lagos center to capture the statement and send.

kindly also confirm if these documents is okay for ICES verification.

statement of result
affidavit for change of name cos i am married
id card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
nonsam1:
What PCC is required for someone is been working outside Nigeria for about 3 years but on a rotation of 2 months in the work country and 1 month Nigeria for vacation?
Will it be PCC from Nigeria or from the Work Country?or both?
Secondly If PCC is in French , Does it need to be translated to English or can it be submitted in French alongside other documents which are English.

answers in this link checklist

French or English translation is fine.

PCC needed from any country where you lived for 6 months in a row i.e. straight...i.e. without break...i think

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys,

Please kindly share your success or otherwise with NECO Verification.

Please I don't mean the initial dispatch of the result to WES. I mean the verification from WES after receiving the result from NECO. I heard some people have been on this for 7 week +.

Please, if you also have a contact for CIPM verification, kindly send me a PM as both parties are claiming not to have received any verification email.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ifeoma77:

At least the scramble to get the documentation should keep her too busy to be aiding and abetting Professor Snape angry
CC: Dumprep

Ah! My chest. Boss Ifeoma angry
No problem. Me and Prof Dumbledore are busy marking IELTS scripts. We are coming for you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
I believe they are trying to rectify issues that came up mostly today for people creating profiles and had 15 points from french automatically adding to their scores.I have read it on different fora today
OgechiBae:
Who is holding our ITA naaaa? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked I will expose the contractor!! And i will seize the paper tongue tongue

Tojued:

I'm ready for you. I've already contracted a contractor to write that paper for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
dumprep:

No problem. Me and Prof Dumbledore are busy marking IELTS scripts. We are coming for you Ma.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Ayam ready for you people tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
U say what

Juz say u want to bring her to ur team tongue tongue tongue. @dumprep is on my team now grin

Ifeoma77:

You're still asking?? Infact type the stuff while you are at the airport, immediately her flight takes off, press 'send' grin
Between the wait time for ITA and the 60 days post ITA she should have the basics ready. Anyone not ready by deadline can be sent via CSE.
At least the scramble to get the documentation should keep her too busy to be aiding and abetting Professor Snape angry
CC: Dumprep
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Brtrue: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Good evening house,

It is time to start this journey wholeheartedly. As explained, let me start with ECA

Please does anyone have a contact in Uniben for processing academic transcript?

Does Uniben send transcript via email to ICES?

I will appreciate any help i can get @pyruvateluv @peace505 et al

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
ChinenyeT:
Abeg no draw today?
No draw today...na vegetable, egusi, and banga soup dey grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am assuming that Nigeria is your country of residence and that at some point in time, you have lived there more than six months in a row. If this is correct, then you need PCC from Nigeria. For your work country, you are not required to submit PCC since you've never stayed there 6 months in a row. However there is a possibility that you may be asked to submit it later on, at the discretion of your case officer. So if you can, I'd advise getting PCC from there too.
I also worked on rotation in a french country and this is what I plan to do.
nonsam1:
What PCC is required for someone is been working outside Nigeria for about 3 years but on a rotation of 2 months in the work country and 1 month Nigeria for vacation?
Will it be PCC from Nigeria or from the Work Country?or both?
Secondly If PCC is in French , Does it need to be translated to English or can it be submitted in French alongside other documents which are English.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Influential101:
When did you call them? I got December date yesterday from them..
Wow! I rang them last week. I will call back tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
GozyNA:

Why don't you just go to IOM Ikeja?
It's quite expensive although it might be my last option if I don't get a favourable date in Qlife. Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lmao!! This cracked me up badly.

Mamaroon:

to whom it may concern....i.e. those who worry about what will become of Nigeria with this Canada craze....worry not!!!!

So the maths. .....Nigeria's population...very conservative 120million and growing by 3% annually.....that's 3.6 million new Nigerians per year. Canada's immigration target is 300k annually. Proportion of Nigerians...let's say 10%...an exaggeration...that's just 30k Nigerians...less than 1% of population growth......Nigeria will be fine....

.......and regarding the national financial loss emigration represents...CAD30k POF for an average family times 30k people per year..... far less than the loot from the national treasury over the past 50 years.....

....Maple Country here we come....argue with page 1.

....but I'm sure your post was just a well meaning joke to get us all gingered up to squarely face our IELTS, TEF, ECA, POF etc....so thanks for the encouragement boss....and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
raphrulz:
U say what

Juz say u want to bring her to ur team tongue tongue tongue. @dump.rep is on my team now grin

I'm just laughing at you. The day you announce your own PPR, I will score you.
Let me just give you small expo; the highest score you'll get is still in the minus grin

But there's room for improvement. Work harder grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Very good! Tainks grin Tell her oo!

CC Ifeoma77

dumprep:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
debbydee:

ok. but now nti lagos center has taken the statement of result. they gave me certificate bearing usman dan fodio
I think you should go back for it because it will contradict each other. my thought though.
BTW I have replied your mail ma

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Infact... i am F L A B B E R G A S T E D grin grin grin
Ifeoma77:
This part six is going to be lit!!
@Smslive2, did you sprinkle weed on page 1?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys,

For the "waiters" in the house... how has the waiting been oo??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Brtrue:
Good evening house,

It is time to start this journey wholeheartedly. As explained, let me start with ECA

Thank you
They do send via email however mine has not been sent as my dean is yet to sign the transcript. I did everything myself when I traveled to Benin, just asked my friend to follow up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Put it all together before you go coocoo.
I prophesy into your life that your next IELTS will be the last because you will smash it.
You obviously follow this thread for you to know how IELTS success and PPR is announced. That says you obviously want to go to the maple land.
I pray @Stonecoldcafe shakes tambourine for you next year too.
Las las we go dey alright.

[quote author=cocococo post=72971194]Must everybody go to Canada? The craze is becoming too much. Canada, Canada, Canada! Some people will be writing IELTS up to 10 times all in the name of I must leave this country! The ones that manage to pass will run here and be saying, ‘Thank God I finally made it!’. While those that finally get the PPR will not let us hear word, be quoting different dates of the stages, like I care!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stonecoldcafe: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Brtrue:
Good evening house,

Thank you

I have a contact
He told me email was not encouraged due to the associated back and forth with not receiving it by relevant bodies
It also helps if you've ordered a transcript before
PM me if you want his contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stonecoldcafe: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
princesschuks:
Put it all together before you go coocoo.
I prophesy into your life that your next IELTS will be the last because you will smash it.
You obviously follow this thread for you to know how IELTS success and PPR is announced. That says you obviously want to go to the maple land.
I pray @Stonecoldcafe shakes tambourine for you next year too.
Las las we go dey alright.

You dey mind am. I wan give am strong word before, but I trust my pipo here to set his error straight so I nor bother again
No time for yeye talk
We reject negativity here
Eyes on the price

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Brtrue: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
pyruvateluv:

They do send via email however mine has not been sent as my dean is yet to sign the transcript. I did everything myself when I traveled to Benin, just asked my friend to follow up

thank you for your swift reply. PM sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Brtrue: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I have a contact
He told me email was not encouraged due to the associated back and forth with not receiving it by relevant bodies
It also helps if you've ordered a transcript before
PM me if you want his contact

thank you plenty. PM sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

I think you should go back for it because it will contradict each other. my thought though.
BTW I have replied your mail ma

ok. ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
freshdad:
I believe they are trying to rectify issues that came up mostly today for people creating profiles and had 15 points from french automatically adding to their scores.I have read it on different fora today

Yea, I read about it too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sometime ago I bought tbills with GTBank and kept going forth and back and they did not give me certificate. When i called their customer care they gave me one number to call. The wahala was too much. I waited till it matured liquidated or moved to where I got certificates without even begging for it. First bank

Ramj:
Hello All
POF Question
POF Experts where are you!!!

I want to buy TBills from GTBank, I would like to know if GtBank issues TBills Certificate if you invest through them.

Someone mentioned this evening something contrary.

I need to be sure.

Je m'appelle SomebodyHELPPP

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mizGene(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
exquisef:
clear cache or try another device
Worked like magic! Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
greyham:

Okay. But imagine a new user trying to having to go through page after page of "unnecessary" information? The time lost? How frustrating it can be?

If you've been using this forum long enough you will notice a trend how very useful threads degenerate into a place for mindless arguments that deviate from the purpose of the main thread.

Take a look at the home page topics today and compare with say first two years of NL.

3 whole pages and except the first 4 posts none has relevance to the topic.

My Brother/Sister, should we be honest with ourselves? Page 1 is ALL anyone needs to do this Canny stuff! The resources and power of page one knows no bound. Other pages are just for us to relate,sample experience and advise one another.

I have been following Nairaland for a while, even before EE...it used to be my gossip and gist site and I know what you meant.
Our PPR or COPR shouldnt be based on pages of Nairaland or how fast the pages move. We propose and God dispose my brother/sister. Its not of he that runneth but he who God hath showeth mercy.

Our prayer should that, at the appointed time...Let the Will of God be done.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damiflex(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Just do affidavit for one and the same person.
Since all your academic certificates bear Damilola and that is the name you used in registering with WES, there won't be any issues there. Your ECA report will bear Damilola.
Now when you've gotten ITA and are submitting your application, attach the affidavit in the education placeholder to prove that Damilola and OluwaDamilola is the same person.
You shouldn't be so worried, the different names are clearly the similar as one is a shorter form of the other. I don't think even WES would have a problem with that.

Thank you very much. Now, I understand how to attach the affidavit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.