Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (817457 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't think so.

Application should be for the actual application of PR. That's when they will have your documents.
Revres:
Guys please i have a question.
If I withdraw my profile for any reason, do I have to select yes when creating a new one that I had applied for EE before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
I am more inlove with you now babe

Ifeoma77:

What the heck??!! Are you serious? How do you just write him off like that?
With his age, single status, MSc and LRWS 8,7,7,7, he's looking at a CRS score of 431, add in TEF and he'll be very able to get ITA
CC: @itumkay

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
1. Had that discussion in Thread 5. You pick no, you don't have a sibling in Canada and then add a LOE that yes, you have a sibling in Canada, ABC, but you are not claiming points from him/her. You can search the previous thread for it. Someone even got a reply from CIC on twitter and posted the snapshot.

2.Yes, then letter will cover camp to make it 12 months.
Blooit004:
Two quick questions please guys,

1. How do I apply if I don't want to claim points for a sibling in Canada without lying? Will I get the option to say I don't want to claim points during application or I must lie and say I don't have a sibling?

2. How do l claim one year NYSC work experience since one month was spent in camp, can I ask PPA to give me letter that covers camp? is it acceptable?

Will appreciate responses please, didn't find explanation on page 1.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
TimmytimeHO:
I am more inlove with you now babe

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
@ brainy: Don't scare our people abeg, with Canada set to increase it's number of intakes come 2019-2021, there is every tendency the cut off will drop while the number of ITA recipients will also increase from the present 3900.
[quote author=brainy4oli post=7394912 In 2019 I don't see the CRS cut-off getting less than 445 readily.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
It will most likely affect him. They might need to wait.

"In most cases, an applicant will be found inadmissible on the grounds of having an inadmissible family member if that person, whether accompanying or not has been determined to be inadmissible [A42(1)]."

Inadmissibility due to inadmissible family member.

OmalichaUC:
Goodafternoon house. I have been following this thread for a while and I am getting really enlightened. However I have a situation for a colleague who was banned for misrepresentation.

Her hubby wants to apply for Express Entry, she asked me if he will be also inadmissible since they are married even though the lady is not accompanying.

Should her hubby carry or will be have to wait for her?

Note: they both have an understanding about his movement plans.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eddy4400: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hehe...if you can afford it and don't want the stress,
I can be your agent. grin

Seriously, everything you need is on page 1. Research a bit. Then if you have a scenario that is a little different from the norm, you drop your questions here for clarification. Atleast take baby steps first, that way you'll even understand the question you're asking. Cheers

vicnoshon:

Thank you. Can agents that knows what's what speed up the process in any way?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Revres:
Guys please i have a question.
If I withdraw my profile for any reason, do I have to select yes when creating a new one that I had applied for EE before?

No.
Profile is not the same as EE application. Application is only due after you received an ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chicagomum: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please can one write computer based IELTS in abuja?

[quote author=NeneSisi post=73954817]For the computer based IELTS exam, you have 30mins for the listening section, as against 40mims in the paper based exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
joo2018:
1. Had that discussion in Thread 5. You pick no, you don't have a sibling in Canada and then add a LOE that yes, you have a sibling in Canada, ABC, but you are not claiming points from him/her. You can search the previous thread for it. Someone even got a reply from CIC on twitter and posted the snapshot.

2.Yes, then letter will cover camp to make it 12 months.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chicagomum: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
You had 2.5 points difference and got a whole point jump!!! wow. I have hope o. lol.

How long did the EOR take?

All the best in your next attempt.

bharbhyie:
Congratulations Nenesisi

I rejoice with you.

So i picked up my EOR from BC today and my results were upgraded. (L-8.5, R-7.0, S-7.5, W-6.5). I had remarked my W and S with initial scores as 6.0 and 6.5 respectively.

Even though my crs is still not within the target required, I am thankful. I will be rewriting the tests in Jan or Feb. This computer based looks promising....

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bule(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello, please i cant send you a PM. Can you please share your NECO contact with me? my email address is phemydg@yahoo.com

Thank you

muta18:

PM for a contact .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
C

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
O

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
P

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
R

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
itumkay:
I am 36years old, single and have a degree in Computer Science and MSc in Information Technology. I had about 6years work experience in all before I left Nigeria in 2017.

Currently I live and have a job abroad that’s not my core area of study.

Please what are my chances of being successful in the Express Entry/FSW program in Canada if I apply?

I need an advice on how to go about it considering that I don’t have a permanent residency here in Korea.

Thanks in advance for your positive feedback.

cc: @smslive2

Its still the same process for everyone.

With your age and a masters degree if you get 8777 - LRWS you have 431 which is not enough

However of you can mas out IELTS by scoring 8.5 8 7.5 7.5 your score would jumo to 443 which gives you a good chance

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

So be our guest.

for more informate visit here

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Agents won't write IELTS for you
Agents won't do ECA for you
Agents won't do medicals for you
Agents won't get PCC for you
Agents won't arrange POF for you
Agents won't snap passports for you
Agents won't get marriage cert for you
Agents won't get International passport for you

Agents would only arrange these documents and press submit button. Worth over 400k?

Preach it Preacher.

NL sef is now an agent a free one at that.

Make i carry my kaya dey go

Je m'appelle AGENT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ifeoma77:

What the heck??!! Are you serious? How do you just write him off like that?
With his age, single status, MSc and LRWS 8,7,7,7, he's looking at a CRS score of 431, add in TEF and he'll be very able to get ITA
CC: @itumkay

Nna nekwanu m anya, bikonu. I had to go back to the post 1000 times to be sure he saw something I wasn't seeing.

This thread eh... kai!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
NeneSisi:

Well, the speaking was on the same day. So no 'go come'.

For me, it was better than writing with hand.

Typing my writing would just be fantastic.

It sounds really cool to me

Oya make i come and go and write IELTS-computer based.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
What shall I render to Jehovah, for he has done so very much for me! It has ended in worship oooooo.

Its C O P R!!!!!
Timeline
CRS – 443
Family of 4

ITA – August 22, 2018
AOR – Sep 15
MEP – Oct 11
Biometrics request – Oct 11
Raise CSE for US travel – Oct 17
Biometrics done – Oct 18
Confirmation of CSE receipt – Oct 24
ADR for schedule A (hubby & I) – Nov 7
IP1 – Nov 7
Submitted Schedule A – Nov 9
IP2 – Nov 10
PPR – Nov 15 (Exactly 2months from AOR)
COPR – Dec 18

(VFS has the worst customer service executives ever. Very rude and unprofessional)

Long post alert
This Journey started sometime in 2017, lots of people around me, both in the office and church were always talking about relocating. I even had some old friends who out to the blue called to say “I don dey US oooo, I don enter Canada ooo.” Chai, na so the interest to leave this our beloved country begin and I rekindled my love for nairaland so I could get info. But I needed to cross one hurdle, hubby was not so interested. He is one of those “we can make it in Nigeria”. So my first mission was to convince hubby, I got his friends who were on this journey to speak with him and his brother-in-law who he respected to do same. Serious prayer sef enter the matter. This went on for months but finally, he agreed and we started the journey fully.

ECA – In October 2017 we registered for WES. Applied our schools to send our transcripts. I have 3 certificates and I decided to evaluate all (Bsc, CIPM & Msc). I did this because I knew I will need it for my HR career in Canada and didn’t want to go back and forth after I had relocated. My Uk Msc was sent and accepted by WES within 2weeks. Na so the wait for UNILAG start ooo, strike and their inefficiency will not allow them to be great. To cut the long story short WES finally came through for hubby and I in April 2018 and May 2018 respectively.

IELTS – I registered from IELTS with BC to write on February 10, 2018. I had been preparing since November 2017, though distracted with my new born then but I created time somehow. So I wrote and result came out as LRSW 8.5 9 7.5 6.5. Chai, see as writing spoil this fine result. I was heartbroken but immediately applied for EOR.
The wait for BC’s response on the EOR was so excruciating and draining. It took them 16 long weeks to respond and at the end of the day no change. WOW! I was devastated but I had to pick myself up and then started studying immediately. Writing was my cross, so I focused my reading on it. @glitteringstar2 and @dannyko took it upon themselves to review, critique and correct my writing. Thank you so much ladies, I owe you a lot. So I registered with MOD July 28, 2018 and 13days wait for result was like 13 years. And finally I got my desired results LRSW 9 9 8 7. I had to run out of the office so I could scream ……… my excitement hit the roof. God did it. Meanwhile hubby wrote and gave us 14 points to add to CRS score for his IELTS.

ITA – This came August 22, 2018 most of our documents were ready expect POF, PPC & Medical. Got those sorted within 2 - 3 weeks and submitted September 15, 2018.

POF – this was a combination of FD in an investment company, 25% of RSA funds for hubby and I and gift deed from mum. I did a cover letter on POF explaining the breakdown of funds and its equivalent in Canadian dollars.

Travel history – Hubby and I have an extensive travel history. Submitted a schedule A form for hubby because he had a visa refusal but we got an ADR for same. After AOR, we went on a family vacation to the US. So upon return, I raise a CSE on this and informed CIC.

Things to note
Everyone’s journey is different, there is no 1 size fits all. I have seen people get PPR in 20days and I have also seen in 18months. Just do your research very well, gather all the info you need, trust God, pray and launch into action. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum, read as much as you can, take notes (I have a Canada diary I jot all info in) and ask questions. Always check your EE profile from time to time. After AOR, I never got an update mail, neither in my inbox nor spam. The only mail I got was PPR mail.

As I round off, I’d like to say thank you to 2 special people I have met here @glitteringstar2 and @dannyko, you guys are the MVPs, from online friends to sisters, God bless you both. And to those that have helped out and encouraged me along the way @mmanwanyi @peddy001, @newmum0615, @40manlappy, @ddymples, @ogenel7, @mcstan18, @ddu, @bizguru000, @lastruct, @bayojbbb2002, @queenieB, @luffyhaki, @olha, @grace135, @demi007, @nancyeliot just to mention a few etc. My God will surely amaze you in mind-blowing ways.

It really ended in WORSHIP!!!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
ontarioissauga:

And he was calling Shege and others class captains.

I swear.

And really they should move their coordination to the IELTS thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bimsebony:
R

Congratulations.

Go and prosper.

Je m'appelle COPR

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
Responded.

Seen. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Onomejohanna:
Hello. Please can anyone who finished from OAU and has evaluated his/her result recently through Wes explain how they did it. Please i am trying very much to save cost. Thanks.

I have a contact who helped with my transcript. It came out in 5 days. I used Iqas though.
Cost about 20-25k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jimmychuks2018: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jimmychuks2018:
Please my people, Is assistant office administrator the same noc with administrative assistant? If not what is the noc code for assistant office administrator?
Please can someone help me with this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pls all, can one submit PR application without medicals.... medicals has been booked ahead but done with all other things like filling and uploading.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
mikel88:
I think she is qualify for CEC she has both Canadian education and work experience. Her job is also NOC B which she has been doing for over a year. I just submitted the profile yesterday night and it shows both FSW and CEC were met. Are we good to go sir/ma without the proof of fund?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikel88: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you @cocolav and joo2018 for showing more light on the issue. and to everyone on this thread, you guys are amazing. so much wonderful people in here. Keep up the good work peeps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phummy1821: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congratulations dear.
Bimsebony:
What shall I render to Jehovah, for he has done so very much for me! It has ended in worship oooooo.

Its C O P R!!!!!
Timeline
CRS – 443
Family of 4

ITA – August 22, 2018
AOR – Sep 15
MEP – Oct 11
Biometrics request – Oct 11
Raise CSE for US travel – Oct 17
Biometrics done – Oct 18
Confirmation of CSE receipt – Oct 24
ADR for schedule A (hubby & I) – Nov 7
IP1 – Nov 7
Submitted Schedule A – Nov 9
IP2 – Nov 10
PPR – Nov 15 (Exactly 2months from AOR)
COPR – Dec 18

(VFS have the worst customer service executives ever. Very rude and unprofessional)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.