Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819244 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please na beg I dey beg.
Anyone with a sure link for unilag transcript? (Msc)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Gracemama: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
Our senior oga from the other thread. Where in Lagos are you? I have coached a number of people. I can help you before I leave finally. One on one meetings for a few days. PM me if interested.

Mama d mama pls am interested.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
http://records.unilag.edu.ng
princesschuks:
Please na beg I dey beg.
Anyone with a sure link for unilag transcript? (Msc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
venorite:
People, Iqas has still not sent a mail. Document was delivered November 13th. Is everything alright

It's very normal but it's just better to call and confirm sha. Will give you peace of mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
fabiomatic:
http://records.unilag.edu.ng

Thank you for the link. She has applied but it's still in progress for a month now.
That's why I need a contact that can help sort it out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
@bimesbony
Wawu it has ended in praise, the lord has done a great thing , I'm so happy for you sister, Truly the journey is not for the fainthearted , I remember our IELTS Saga but today it is a different story , Safe journey my sister , I will be with you shortly in Canada.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jimmychuks2018: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes it does, the lead statement under admin assistant is the same with my job description in my employment letter. Just the same way it appears in cic website. Can I use admin assistant to apply under provincial nominee?

quote author=joo2018 post=73965237]What is your job description? That is the key not the job title. Check if the duties in the NOC you saw matches with yours.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bimsebony:
What shall I render to Jehovah, for he has done so very much for me! It has ended in worship oooooo.

Its C O P R!!!!!
Timeline
CRS – 443
Family of 4

ITA – August 22, 2018
AOR – Sep 15
MEP – Oct 11
Biometrics request – Oct 11
Raise CSE for US travel – Oct 17
Biometrics done – Oct 18
Confirmation of CSE receipt – Oct 24
ADR for schedule A (hubby & I) – Nov 7
IP1 – Nov 7
Submitted Schedule A – Nov 9
IP2 – Nov 10
PPR – Nov 15 (Exactly 2months from AOR)
COPR – Dec 18

(VFS has the worst customer service executives ever. Very rude and unprofessional)

Wooooooow! Congratulations sis wink :It calls for celebration.What an amazing way to end the year grin! I'm so elated ;indeed it has ended in praise.All thanks to God.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Please any response?
Onyeenyeh:
Hi my people. So as an aside, I went for America Visa interview today, that's how they were dashing all of us green paper. I carry my own waka. Do I need to raise CSE for this one?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by haykays(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Really appreciate this detailed explanation, please kindly help me with Ryan materials. my addy yinkaabdulhakeem@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Best201195(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Oakbend16:
[
I just got scratch card for N1500.00 this afternoon at a business centre near waec office in yaba, hoping to get 4 other people interested in combining to send to wes

quote author=nomad26 post=73782705]A friend of mine got waec scratchcard yesterday from a business centre. I'll find out the address from her and post here, might be helpful for you.

Does the scratch card have the silver panel?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2018
Amica26:

It's very normal but it's just better to call and confirm sha. Will give you peace of mind.

Please how do I get their contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 2:27am On Dec 19, 2018
venorite:

Please how do I get their contact

It's on their website.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx#toc-4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mummychichi: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats @bimsebony. Go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Yeuniecesir: 3:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Gracemama:

Mama d mama pls am interested.
Please i am interested too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2018
beges:

Congratulations! One question for you. Did you use your hubby PFA even though you are PA?

Yes I did. We used 25% of both of our PFA funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CookieLyon: 4:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello guys, I got two PPR mails. One on the 13th and another on the 18th. Please is this normal? I have since submitted my passport on the 14th.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 5:06am On Dec 19, 2018
DrMrsCK:

What is 400k? I know someone who paid about 1.4m

Really? Wow!
Hmmm... maybe I should start charging all these people I’m helping money, just imagine how much I would have made.

Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Rijo02: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Last week I asked about how long it has taken people of recent to receive their passport and COPR from Accra. Below is my spouse timeline:

19th Nov: Passport submitted via VFS
19th Nov: Passport delivered to Accra Visa Office (according to tracking)
We already planned getting a flight for Nov 14th hoping it will take 2 weeks according to some persons timeline here. For me, I was to land on the 5th of December. And on the day I landed, I was told that her passport has not been processed since I haven't landed. I was advised to email the office and attach my COPR which I did the same day. I got an automatic reply and that was it. No news, no update whatsoever.
13th Dec: Passport dispatched from Accra VO to VFS
My wife and I were not sure if the passport will be available for pickup as we haven't received a pickup email. When she called on the 14th, she was told that it will take 5 to 7 days after the dispatch update to be ready for pickup. Well, wifey agreed to go to VFS on Monday afternoon (at least to allow them some more time to work).
17th Dec: Arrived VFS about 1pm. Upon arrival, she was asked if she had received the pickup email. Of course she said No. The guy asked her for her tracking no. and confirmed that the passport has arrived but she has to wait till 5pm for the pickup or come back the next day. Well, she did the hard work of waiting but at the end took her passport home.
17th Nov: Tracking updated to passport collected.

Funny enough
18th Nov: Wifey birthday (Excellent one)
18th Nov: My PR card arrived......13 days after landing! Unbelievable!!!

Writing this, it seems as if my wife and I didn't have terrible moments with IRCC. On the contrary we did. Got married Aug 2017. Wifey was refused OWP twice. I am studying in Canada, hence applied for PR as inland and was hoping for 2 months PR approval. Did it happen, No. It didn't even come in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 6th month. Crazy right? Even outland applicants were getting PR in 2 months. I took almost 7 months to get an ADR for proof of relationship. Afterwards, they gave the PR. This is after 17 months I haven't been with my newly wedded wife. But now that PR has been approved, all the pains are gone!
So, at your respective challenges at the moment (IELTS, waiting beyond the processing time, review required, etc), your pains will soon be over........Keep the faith!

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ebony9ja(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Good morning all . so a friend of mine got PPR few hours ago with a passport submission request within 15 days . Two items were flagged in his PPR mail . His passport as PA will expire in march 2019 & medical will expire in June 2019. It means he must land before february with his current passport- an option he is not willing to take.With a new passport, he can as well postpone his landing till april or may 2019.. My question is what specific document will he raise in order to submit a new passport for his PPR considering the passport request deadline? .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maritee(f): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Good morning all, I'm asking this question in respect to work reference letter.

I work with a construction company as a safety officer and I was planning to get my reference letter from my HSE manager who is my very good friend and is aware of my immigration sojourn.

However, he resigned from the company last month and so his official email has been deactivated and he no longer has his ID card as it was retrieved from him when he resigned. Although he still has his company complimentary card which has his official email on it.

I'm actually confused on what to do as I cannot request for the reference letter from the new HSE manager nor the HR manager, it's a Nigerian owned company and they can be a bit myopic about things and not keep my request confidential if you understand what I mean.

Note: I'm pre-ITA, waiting for ECA completion

How else can I go about this? Your suggestions are highly welcomed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
ebony9ja:
Good morning all . so a friend of mine got PPR few hours ago with a passport submission request within 15 days . Two items were flagged in his PPR mail . His passport as PA will expire in march 2019 & medical will expire in June 2019. It means he must land before february with his current passport- an option he is not willing to take.With a new passport, he can as well postpone his landing till april or may 2019.. My question is what specific document will he raise in order to submit a new passport for his PPR considering the passport request deadline? .

I'm not expert o but just a thought...is it not possible to submit the current passport for stamping while he gets a new passport? Just as how one would have a valid visa in an expired passport alongside a new passport and still be able to travel
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adapcee(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2018
What country did she get the ban from?As long as the ban for misrepresentation wasnt from Canada,they are good.However,let him declare every single thing that led to the ban and explain nicely in LOE.Good luck.

OmalichaUC:
Goodafternoon house. I have been following this thread for a while and I am getting really enlightened. However I have a situation for a colleague who was banned for misrepresentation.

Her hubby wants to apply for Express Entry, she asked me if he will be also inadmissible since they are married even though the lady is not accompanying.

Should her hubby carry or will be have to wait for her?

Note: they both have an understanding about his movement plans.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations sis. To God alone be all the glory in Jesus Christ name!
Bimsebony:
What shall I render to Jehovah, for he has done so very much for me! It has ended in worship oooooo.

Its C O P R!!!!!
Timeline
CRS – 443
Family of 4

ITA – August 22, 2018
AOR – Sep 15
MEP – Oct 11
Biometrics request – Oct 11
Raise CSE for US travel – Oct 17
Biometrics done – Oct 18
Confirmation of CSE receipt – Oct 24
ADR for schedule A (hubby & I) – Nov 7
IP1 – Nov 7
Submitted Schedule A – Nov 9
IP2 – Nov 10
PPR – Nov 15 (Exactly 2months from AOR)
COPR – Dec 18

(VFS has the worst customer service executives ever. Very rude and unprofessional)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations @Rijo02
17 months without your newly wedded wife cry cry
No wonder you were in a rush to book flight.
Congratulations again, all the pains will always be forgotten once the rejoicing starts

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2018
As seen on CanadaVisa forum, a whole bunch of PPRs dropped this morning, where Una dey?
Come and give Professor Snape work o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations @rijo02 and @bimsebony. Wishing you all the best going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nono16(f): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Good Morning Fam,
God has done it.... Its a PPR story smiley
Woke up to the mail this morning.

Timeline:
ITA: 13th June 2018
AOR: 29th July 2018
MEP: 22nd Aug 2018
IP1: 24th Aug 2018
IP2: 17th Nov 2018
PPR: 19th Dec 2018 (but dated 18th dec).
VO: Unknown

NO ADRs...

Off to Studio 24 & VFS , will be back with the long gist....
@onyeenyeh (my july aor lady) ngwa check your mail for yours.

58 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Nono16:
Good Morning Fam,

Timeline:

NO ADRs...

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Sthill5:

I'm not expert o but just a thought...is it not possible to submit the current passport for stamping while he gets a new passport? Just as how one would have a valid visa in an expired passport alongside a new passport and still be able to travel

If I'm not mistaken your copr expires either one year from your medicals, or at expiry of passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2018
ebony9ja:

He cant submit the current passport. His passport needs to have at least 6months validity.

He should process a new passport. I am sure he can process a new one in 2 - 3 days. So he can still meet the 15days deadline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boundlessjoy: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Nono16:
Good Morning Fam,

Timeline:

NO ADRs...

Congratulations dear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.