Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819384 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeanyinuel(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes it's possible
I got mine within 24 hrs.

ctrlunlimited:
Guys, has anyone been able to submit a profile and get ITA same day??

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
I submitted a request for EOR to MOD since Dec 18th and It is yet to be sent to Australia. Apparently this is what they do. Please let’s always endeavor to follow up on EOR requests. To think I kept sending reminder mails weekly.

Another reason why I can’t afford to stay in this country. So they want to scam me of a whole 46,124naira.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SAYOSOLA: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I will writing my IELTS exam in Ibadan, please does anyone know any affordable hotel (not more than 5k) close to Mauve 21 Events Centre

MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan, and how I can get there from check inn hotel Bodija.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by temmarbaba(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ok boss! Thank you very much

ArcUgo:
You can start by reading all about the process from Page 1, follow the links to the official IRCC website. First find out if you are eligible for any of the Express Entry programs, most importantly if your work experience falls under NOC A, B or 0.
Read read and read again.

Nigerians read ooo! I dey beg una.

When you research about the process you will be able to PLAN, STRATEGIZE and MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.

Alternatively, if you don't have time to read, then engage the services of Consultant. Make Dem follow Chop grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by okokobiokoman: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please can i be added to the whatsapp group for AVO hopefuls? This wait is killing me (july 16)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chimoooo! See CERTIFICATION grin.
Abeg make I screenshot this for future REFERENCE before somebody wan trespass and ask who I be or who did graduation for me........Lols
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Two of you are already seniors na. Infact elders sef cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
I need your advice concerning proof of work experience.
I already have my letters from my previous places of work which make up over 3 years of experience. However, for the past almost 2 years, I haven't gotten any serious full-time job. I have been into many things: irregular hours on different activities which are mainly cash-on-hand transactions, and the present job descriptions are totally unrelated to the NOC for my previous jobs for which I have letters of experience.

Is it safe to put unemployed for the past 2 years in personal history? Or I should just cook up something(maybe, say business).

In a case like this where I am not going to submit any letter of experience for a current job(I have letters from previous jobs), is a LOE necessary to explain why?
PLEASE don't cook up something, that would purge CIC, to vomit your application. state the things as they are, even though you are not claiming points for those jobs, PLEASE STATE so in your personal history, but you could state so in a LOE. someone got his PPR revoked, with a ban for not stating his personal business.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please can somebody do medicals before getting ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
venorite:
Good luck to us that have speaking tomorrow and the rest Saturday, may we not have cause to rewrite ielts again. The thing has given me sleepless night
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
yes you can, as long as you are sure of getting ITA in subsequent draws. But note that the medicals have a validity period of 1 year
Amica26:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
I remembered there is one right opposite the Mauve Centre. But i paid 7,500 at the time.
SAYOSOLA:
Hello everyone, I will writing my IELTS exam in Ibadan, please does anyone know any affordable hotel (not more than 5k) close to Mauve 21 Events Centre

MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan, and how I can get there from check inn hotel Bodija.
Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes, it's called Upfront Medical, but be sure your IELTS result is achieved already. That's what i also did anyways.
Amica26:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
It seems CIC just abandoned August 29th applications.. called today and they are saying security and criminality hasnt even started cry cry cry anyways iyanu ma sele

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
VO?
nairalandnewbie:
It seems CIC just abandoned August 29th applications.. called today and they are saying security and criminality hasnt even started cry cry cry anyways iyanu ma sele
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Raeverified: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello All,
Great to be on this wonderful thread.
I have just started on this EE journey.

My IELTS is on the 9th of February but my test taker area doesn't state the time for the exam.
Please, is this how it's supposed to be?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Raeverified:
Hello All,
Great to be on this wonderful thread.
I have just started on this EE journey.

My IELTS is on the 9th of February but my test taker area doesn't state the time for the exam.
Please, is this how it's supposed to be?

Thanks in advance for the help.

You will be notified before that day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks

Ifeoma77:

Over-acceptable sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you

Ifeoma77:

Over-acceptable sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you

joo2018:
You are good to go.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jaymamma:
Regarding POF, Access Bank is refusing to state the full IRCC requirements on the bank reference letter.
Is this acceptable please?
Kindly help peruse this, seniors in the house.
This is more than adequate. Carry go Ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by capsule(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
EyesondPrize:
I submitted a request for EOR at MOD since Dec 18th and It is yet to be sent to Australia. Apparently this is what they do. Please let’s always endeavor to follow up on EOR requests. To think I keep sending mails weekly.

Another reason why I can’t afford to stay in this country. So they want to scam me of a whole 46,124naira.

It is well.

the thing is somehow, same with mine, I applied since 21st Dec'18, sent a follow up mail to Aussie yesterday, Aussie peeps them never see my eor request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
capsule:

the thing is somehow, same with mine, I applied since 21st Dec'18, sent a follow up mail to Aussie yesterday, Aussie peeps them never see my eor request.

Hope you guys are copying Nigeria in your mails to Australia? So that Nigeria is aware that you're fully woke to their tricks...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ottawa
joo2018:
VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by StKizito2: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alekhine:
Hello All, Please who are those having issues with their Passport photographs and what can they recommend including a place to take the pictures in Abuja. Note I have also sent a Studio 24 pic and was rejected. I will also like to know if sending pics from Nigeria is an issue. Thanks.
Who rejected your passports CIC ? Is this for aor or PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Okay, thanks sir.

ArcUgo:

This is more than adequate. Carry go Ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
And they keep ending calls.

Do you plan on going to their office?

capsule:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eeya.
You are almost 5 months into. You might need to request for your GCMS notes.

nairalandnewbie:
Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Imagine MOD sending this mail to me after 4weeks because I forwarded the mail I got from Australia to them.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your mail.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

Please be informed that we do not receive your request for the remark of your IELTS score.

Kindly inform us when and where you submitted the documents for the remark.

Best Regards,
MOD IELTS TEAM

EyesondPrize:
And they keep ending calls.

Do you plan on going to their office?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jenifero(f): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
i meant can i use OND and BSc to claim 2 or more degree?
i checked page 1, and couldnt get a clear cut answer.
please help.

sconp:

Do you want to use it to claim professional degree?

Yes!

Read page one angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes you can.

jenifero:
please help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nelronaldo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
lobell:

Continuous means:

no breaks in employment over a one year period

Please note: Work experience may consist of back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between), but at least one year must be in the same NOC occupation as your primary NOC declared in your Express Entry profile.
Thanks a lot. I am grateful. I can prepare for my ielts in peace now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sconp: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
jenifero:
please help.

Yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.