Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819379 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by matuskyoo7(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good day house ,I will like to ask the following questions
(1) I will like to know how WES EVALUATE our degree certificate,I.e if they give different point to grade point and courses duration during the course of studies
(2) what short professional course can I combine to boost my education qualifications
(3)which body is less stressful in evaluation results...
Lastly I want to appreciate all of you for all the contributions that you have been making on this page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
The title will be accepted but the body i think should still be in the format.

But read page 1 first.

Sype:
Good morning Everyone, please am planning to get a work reference letter titled to whom it may concern to avoid some issues. Will that be accepted by cic or it must be in cic format? Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stencil: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
A refusal case after 100 days since AOR due to insufficient funds. A difference of $200. sigh. This is sad.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-refused.606885/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sendugba: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
LMAO

Your score: 1/10

Go and prosper!!

Your PPR script deserves just a few lines of marking too.

Good luck.[/color]

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sendugba: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Definitely!!

Thank you grin

Congratulations.

Whoooppsss

Abeg second honeymoon for your wife in Canny please
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Odogwucanada: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
What was the duration of your evaluation with ICES?

Did your dashboard status change to completed when it was ready?

efeklvn:

I used ICES, and there was provision for reference number on the downloaded transcript request form; which was enclosed in the parcel alongside my official transcript sent to them. IQAS may have such provision too. Else do as earlier advised on the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Odogwucanada:
What was the duration of your evaluation with ICES?

Did your dashboard status change to completed when it was ready?

I'm in the middle of the process. In fact my dashboard still shows 'Application Submitted ', as my transcript only arrived 15th Jan. ECA, is all about patience!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Odogwucanada: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oh ok.

I applied and sent transcript since 28th November.
Still on application received

efeklvn:

I'm in the middle of the process. In fact my dashboard still shows 'Application Submitted ', as my transcript only arrived 15th Jan. ECA, is all about patience!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Majesticniyi:

The same you who abused someone over asking about NOC (which is a valid question, anyways) just got angry over a valid answer given to you over a question you can get answers to on Page 1 or even Google. Life is good...

#Whistles

ontarioissauga:

It is crazy. Nigerian graduates.

ACRONYMS USED IN PR PROCESS

Wondering what the full meaning of an abbreviation is? This is for you
Some abbreviations
AVO - Accra Visa Office
PCC - Police Clearance Certificate
FSW - Federal Skill Worker
EE - Express Entry
ITA- Invitation To Apply
PPR - Passport Requirement
MR - Medical Request
POF - Proof of Fund
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System
NOC - National Occupation Clarification
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt
PER- Positive Eligibility Review
Copr=confirmation of Permanent Residence
PEI - Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC Credit Card
CHC Canadian High Commission – refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada – the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia – where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD Fixed Deposit
SLU Second Level Update
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
GCMS Global Case Management System
IMMCAT Immigration Catergory
JD Job Description
M01-M07 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
MI - Ministerial Instructions
MR Medical Examination Request
NCR No Criminal Record
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PER Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI Principle immigrant
POF Proof of Funds
PPR Passport Request
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SS This spreadsheet
SW1 Skill Worker 1
UCI Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO Visa Office
RBVO Received by Visa Office
XREF cross referenced applicant
PR-permanent residency

PLEASE show me where ADR and Schedule A is on that list.

then again, if it is about using Google, I believe alot of us won't ask questions here.

some people can't ignore and move on, but believes they have the right to always comment here.

lastly, please quote where I 'abuse' someone earlier, I started the comment with SORRY OO

so please, is SORRY o, an abusive word in your village? and try to know the difference between suggestion and abuse.

What is the rational behind people liking your comment sef? I doubt if they have a mind of their own or just zombies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Odogwucanada:
Oh ok.
I applied and sent transcript since 28th November. Still on application received
Patience bro! I think you're almost there.
But how long did it take for u from "submitted" to "received"?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Odogwucanada: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
About 3 weeks or so

You should send them a mail to confirm receipt of your transcripts

efeklvn:

Patience bro! I think you're almost there.

But how long did it take for u from "submitted" to "received"?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sype: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=chicyclass post=74887206]The title will be accepted but the body i think should still be in the format.

But read page 1 first.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Odogwucanada:
Oh ok.

I applied and sent transcript since 28th November.
Still on application received

I applied on November 7 and it was still on received until I sent them a mail on January 9 asking what was going on. That's when they actually prepared the report. I received it two days later. You need to follow up with them.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
No issues.

Sype:
Good morning Everyone, please am planning to get a work reference letter titled to whom it may concern to avoid some issues. Will that be accepted by cic or it must be in cic format? Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Unnecessary, provocative and inflammatory contribution. You could just have ignored the post.

johnnybravo1990:

Exercise in futility. You dont need supernatural power to pass an exam. Pagans have passed IELTS. Africans and God ish. A white man will look for a practical approach to a solution. We Africans will look for the God approach.

One last thing, people don't do all-night prayers and night vigils in Canada. If they solved all their problems with prayers in Canada, I don't think we would all be aspiring to go there.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
joo2018:
Unnecessary, provocative and inflammatory contribution. You could just have ignored the post.

Naso
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enesty(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello all
Please am new here,cant find the formal pages
Please I have a few questions
I and my fiancee both cane out with a 3rd class,but am almost done with my pgd,but my fiancee has none
How easy is it going to be during application.i need advice,thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
enesty:
Hello all
I and my fiancee both cane out with a 3rd class,but am almost done with my pgd,but my fiancee has none

Your class of degree have nothing to do with your immigration chance, you are very good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?! sad

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maggie0133: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's been 6months and few days post AOR and my profile is reading still reviewing eligibility and o most say the wait is tiring.

Does it make a difference if I request for GCMS notes?

Seniors in d house please come to my aid

raphrulz:
Hi guys...

I just thought to ask how the waiting experience has been for you.

How has the patience virtue been building up....

Do you care to share your thoughts??

Today, I'll be very much available to assist as many people in this journey... but I'll still reiterate... before you ask, ensure you have read page 1 first. That is the only passport you need to get a response from anyone here.

Cheers and have a blissful day!!!

Love you all my fellow Canadians!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
enesty:
Hello all

You were advised in Part 3 and 4 what did you do after that advise?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Godisincontrol:

Chaii u be just dey follow her case like FBI.

Thats what happens when no PPR dey to celebrate .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
kashamadupe0906:

Naso

You never start

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Godisincontrol:

God is in control

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Olayinkaji(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
fmsimple:

Only "Registered mail" comes with a tracking number. Details on NIPOST website.
I was given a tracking number to use. Using the tracking number tho, it still says Collected documented from Owner. Nigeria for over 5 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
kashamadupe0906:

it is very senseless to attribute the little conversations that happen here to NIGERIAN GRADUATES.

I believe you are mature enough, and should in case you want to generalize by making your conclusion with NIGERIAN GRADUATES, a study of 1 person out of the millions of graduates we have in Nigeria only confirms that you are a terrible Nigerian graduate.
Use Google or NL search field. ADR's full meaning shouldn't be our headache this 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maggie0133: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Work and Pray
There's a place of preparation and God's intervention
When I did my IELTS, I prepared well. My hubby, brother in law and their friends already wrote theirs and I was aware of their scores. I know they will ask of my results and hubby promised to refund if I passed well (story for another day)

I took the speaking test first, hubby drove me there (I no sabi road) and waited.

To take the test, I was to be examined first, the recorder was faulty. The lady told sme1 to get another for her. I used that waiting period to size her up. She looked like my contemporary in age.

The test were normal everyday questions. About shoes and holiday/vacation I have been on. I messed up because I was brief and stuttered at a point. When I got out I knew I just have to pray about it. As at then I really did not understand what the scores meant because the Canada dream is my husband's and am just supporting it �

My first and only attempt LRWS was 8.5,8,7.5,7

Theres a place for prayer and a place for preparedness.

[quote author=johnnybravo1990 post=74880837]

I should show empathy by telling them that the solution for their IELTS is all-night prayers?

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
matuskyoo7:
Good day house ,I will like to ask the following questions
(1) I will like to know how WES EVALUATE our degree certificate,I.e if they give different point to grade point and courses duration during the course of studies
(2) what short professional course can I combine to boost my education qualifications
(3)which body is less stressful in evaluation results...
Lastly I want to appreciate all of you for all the contributions that you have been making on this page
I would like to tell you to do NOUN. Read it up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Use Google or NL search field. ADR's full meaning shouldn't be our headache this 2019.

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulations... Go and Prosper
sendugba:
Its PPR guysssss
PPR - January 17, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leave them, let them talk. If they've had W(6.5) in three consecutive IELTS test while passing the rest, they would have understood the essence of having a belief in a Supreme Being.

My prayer for them is not to encounter a great challenge in their lives that will make them turn to prayer warriors.
Maggie0133:
Work and Pray
There's a place of preparation and God's intervention
When I did my IELTS, I prepared well. My hubby, brother in law and their friends already wrote theirs and I was aware of their scores. I know they will ask of my results and hubby promised to refund if I passed well (story for another day)

I took the speaking test first, hubby drove me there (I no sabi road) and waited.

To take the test, I was to be examined first, the recorder was faulty. The lady told sme1 to get another for her. I used that waiting period to size her up. She looked like my contemporary in age.

The test were normal everyday questions. About shoes and holiday/vacation I have been on. I messed up because I was brief and stuttered at a point. When I got out I knew I just have to pray about it. As at then I really did not understand what the scores meant because the Canada dream is my husband's and am just supporting it �

My first and only attempt LRWS was 8.5,8,7.5,7

Theres a place for prayer and a place for preparedness.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Terjim2(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulations... Happy for your achievements

Shinningstar201:

Hallelujah to my God who has made me scaled IELTS' hurdle.

My 3rd result is out.

MOD IDP - L8.5, R7, W7 and S8. I am so relieved and happy, thank you Jesus.

In another news, please who has a reliable contact for transcript in Delta State University. Thank you in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.