Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (817924 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by niyi2u: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good day House,
I am a beginner in this whole process and I am about to send my O Level result to WES.
The issue I have is that I have a Complete Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Result Slip which i used for my B.Sc admission and I also have a complete May/June WAEC Certificate of same year but did not use it for my B.Sc. admission because I could not lay my hands on the May/June Certificate during that admission so I used the Nov/Dec WAEC GCE slip.
Now i want to use the May/June for WES vefification because I have the certificate and I have used it for my MBA admission.
I hope the fact that I did not use it for my B.Sc. admission will not be an issue.
Please House, I need prompt advice as I need to get it done on Monday.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by windows98: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oh well, I guess you haven't passed yet...your writing seems to be an issue.

For starters, hit me up to learn how to remove the redundant words from your quoted post.

Cheers

Josh121:

I guess that is none of your business
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
niyi2u:
Good day House,
I am a beginner in this whole process and I am about to send my O Level result to WES.
The issue I have is that I have a Complete Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Result Slip which i used for my B.Sc admission and I also have a complete May/June WAEC Certificate of same year but did not use it for my B.Sc. admission because I could not lay my hands on the May/June Certificate during that admission so I used the Nov/Dec WAEC GCE slip.
Now i want to use the May/June for WES vefification because I have the certificate and I have used it for my MBA admission.
I hope the fact that I did not use it for my B.Sc. admission will not be an issue.
Thanks
If you are done with the MBA, evaluate that only with ICES. Why una like WES like kilode with its wahala? Read up too!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Aydarl: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Gracenmercy01 post=74925273]

Eeyah! I didn't get the GCMS

Please share what your LOE for using ACCA accountant in diploma and business as a 2nd certificate was about. I am thinking of taking same path, by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls, I would like to ask anyone who used SOA as proof of payment for work experience, was the SOA printed in Bank's letter headed paper or was it just simply stamp?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Opsycal: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Vancouver4:
Pls, I would like to ask anyone who used SOA as proof of payment for work experience, was the SOA printed in Bank's letter headed paper or was it just simply stamp?

Bank’s letter head and stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
BoboXIV:

Also as a general question to all, is there anyone who’s been to AVO for Interview ( possibly this year) after Medicals and/or police report had expired? Did they ask to re-do Medicals after the interview?

Regards,

BoboXIV

As far as you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you will be asked to redo medicals. You may also be asked to provide new PCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
boco2126:
LWSR 877.58.5

This is spectacular, congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
youngRx:

And how is the prayer not related to the purpose of this thread? Or is IELTS no longer needed?

i don't, blame you though, you probably already passed your IELTS so you won't understand what others are going through.

live, and let live!

and oh, next time your hatred for prayers prompts you to reply to such posts, just scroll past...it's only one post for crying out loud and will not stop you from achieving your goals on this thread.

You assume that I hate prayers because I’m not going about calling for prayers abi? Smh for you!
Stop deceiving yourself, prayers won’t solve your problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
wasseynewest:
Oh, if this is your interpretation/understanding to all I have said; then, sincerely you need deliverance. Am sure many of our people of goodwill here will gather to assist you in prayers. grin

How Christlike you are.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
adebee16:
Hmmmm. If IELTS is holding you back, especially after so many attempts, please I beg of you, go back to basics. The fou

All the best and don't ever give up.

Why should they? It’s too much work , praying is easier.
They can organize night vigils and pray away their IELTS struggles.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Opsycal:

Bank’s letter head and stamped.

Thank you dear. I collected one without letterhead, I may go back there within the week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't believe that will be a problem.
ready4glory:
Also, the address I filed in when I went for my medical examination was a temporary address, I was staying there while on a two-week seminar in Ogun State. My medical examination is still valid, but would the address be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
For clarification, for the country you are currently residing in, the PCC must not be expired.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

cc: ifeoma77

ready4glory:

Thank you sir, make I just kukuma do another.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Thank you, but I think there is another problem, my discharge certificate says 24th November, 2016 to 24th October 2017. But due to the stream 1&2 process, I was in stream 2 and didn’t go to camp until January 24th and we passed out in December 2017. So due to this, I got my first payment in February which as we all know is by cash. So my Nysc bank statement reads March till December when we got the double payments for December and January. So also my ministry of health allowance started from March. How do I explain this as my bank statement doesn’t correlate with the dates on my discharge certificate? Please provide a email address where I can reach you, please I would appreciate that. Thanks
Please I need help on what to do with this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Congrats again @beeday. Go and excel, we de behind you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
ready4glory:
Good evening people, please I need your help. I'm currently uploading my post-ITA documents, and I'm having doubts concerning the document to upload for my Police Clearance Certificate. Is it the long white document with my passport, or the smaller one? Also, my PCC says the certificate is valid for 3 months, however, I did it in September, so technically, it expired in December. I have read in some posts that it's valid for six months, what do I believe?
Thanks.

Please get a new PCC and have one less thing to worry about.. My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
You don't have to submit your NYSC bank statements with your application.

If you get an ADR for your NYSC bank statements, you will submit what you have and use a LOE to explain the way you just did here.

Prettiepearlz:

Thank you, but I think there is another problem, my discharge certificate says 24th November, 2016 to 24th October 2017. But due to the stream 1&2 process, I was in stream 2 and didn’t go to camp until January 24th and we passed out in December 2017. So due to this, I got my first payment in February which as we all know is by cash. So my Nysc bank statement reads March till December when we got the double payments for December and January. So also my ministry of health allowance started from March. How do I explain this as my bank statement doesn’t correlate with the dates on my discharge certificate? Please provide a email address where I can reach you, please I would appreciate that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
joo2018:

If you get an ADR for your NYSC bank statements, you will submit what you have and use a LOE to explain the way you just did here.

In addition @prettiepearlz , you are also not required to submit discharge certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
joo2018:
For clarification, for the country you are currently residing in, the PCC must not be expired.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

cc: ifeoma77

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
adebee16:

In addition @prettiepearlz , you are also not required to submit discharge certificate.
joo2018:

I am grateful for this, you all have been helpful. Please to clarify things further, Am I safe to use the dates in which I started working as a Corp member, i.e from January to December 2017 (I included January because I believe the dates start counting from the date you entered camp) or I should just go ahead with the dates on discharge certificate which reads 24th October 2016 to 24th November 2017? (I understand that I don't have to submit my discharge certificate)
@adebee16 I intend following your advice to ace my IELTS as I can only afford to write it once. I look forward to seeing your response. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
joo2018:

cc: ifeoma.77

Duly noted
Thanks for this clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Wait ooo...country people, what's this eligibility recommended pass all about? E no clear me. We have eligibility met, pass and passed. What's the difference? At what point is background/security check carried out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2019
niyi2u:
Good day House,
Thanks

I don't think so, will WES go to ask your university what O'level results you were admitted with? Your certificate is your certificate. Albeit, I thought you only needed to send your highest qualification to WES for assessment, why are you sending everything? Even O'level??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 12:34am On Jan 21, 2019
fizzile:
Wait ooo...country people, what's this eligibility recommended pass all about? E no clear me. We have eligibility met, pass and passed. What's the difference? At what point is background/security check carried out?

Eligibility is met when you meet program requirements. Recommend pass is from Case Analyst to Visa Officer.
Eligibility Passed is after review by Visa Officer.

Security Checks can start at anytime but almost always after Eligibility is met/passed.

GCMS notes giving you a tough time? wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Godisincontrol:

Eligibility is met when you meet program requirements. Recommend pass is from Case Analyst to Visa Officer.
Eligibility Passed is after review by Visa Officer.

Security Checks can start at anytime but almost always after Eligibility is met/passed.

GCMS notes giving you a tough time? wink
Over 50days and still haven't received my notes. Called and mailed CIC sometime in November and eligibility was review required, called some days ago and the agent said recommended pass. Me i still don't get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2019
fizzile:
Over 50days and still haven't received my notes. Called and mailed CIC sometime in November and eligibility was review required, called some days ago and the agent said recommended pass. Me i still don't get.

You are almost through then.
Review required was because the Case Analyst couldn't decide on your application and left the decision to be taken by a higher officer. Since it's been recommended pass, you are good. Most likely your security check is in process and once it's completed, your file would be approved. Next time you call, ask if/when Security started.

Congrats in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stencil: 1:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Praise God!!!

beeday:
He has done so much for me
I cannot tell it all
Nara ekele Mo...

#PPR

Timeline
ECA – Aug
IELTS – Sept 8
ITA – Oct 3
AOR – Nov 2
MEP/BIL - Dec 4
PPR – Jan 15
Family of 4

ECA - WES

IELTS (MOD) - LRWS 8.5 8.5 7 8.5

POF - Tbills and Fixed Deposit certificates, Mutual Funds letter and statement (for spouse) plus pension funds for spouse and I as buffer. Spouse wrote that I had full access to the funds for use as settlement funds.
Page 1 of POF placeholder, summarised funds in tabular form stating CAD equivalent plus screenshot from oanda.com for exchange rate.

Education - Evaluated only Master's degree. Uploaded IELTS, ECA, Certificate and Transcript. Raised CSE later to upload BSc certificate.

Employment - Reference letter, Payslips and Letter of employment.

Travel history - Yes, with 2 visa refusals. Did not submit Schedule A but explained the refusals in LOE.

Nara nara eh, Nara ekele
Nara ekele Mo
Nara nara eh, Nara ekele
Nara ekele Mo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks! Appreciated.

Godisincontrol:

As far as you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you will be asked to redo medicals. You may also be asked to provide new PCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hopefulLandlord: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2019
youngRx:

You know, the level of hatred you athiests/free thinkers (or whatever the hell y'all call yourselves) have against prayers and religion generally is enough to shorten your lifespan by 50years.
Prayers should be hated as its been proven to be useless. The Templeton Foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran an experiment on the efficacy of prayer and concluded its useless

And these people in Canada that don't do all night prayers, do u have any idea how many hours they spend at the therapist's battling one form of depression or another?
Since prayers have been proven to be useless (see above) then I see no correlation between lack of prayers and depression

oh, so it's okay to go to the therapist and waste hours of productive time but suddenly not okay to pray for 30minutes abi??
Therapy has been proven to be effective. talking to real humans with flesh and blood like you about your issues beats talking to invisible, powerless, nonexistent and useless entities like Jewish Yahweh, Arab Allah etc

take a look at this story https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/august/california-church-shocked-after-pastor-commits-suicide

you think this pastor at any point didn't "Pray" till he decided to off himself?

if you know how much one hour session with the therapist cost in Canada you will appreciate prayers better and understand why despite the hardships in this country, the number of people battling depression in Canada is way more than those in Nigeria.

I call bullsheet bro! I think there's not enough data keeping to come to such a conclusion. Canadians keep data even on some apparently irrelevant things about her citizens while Nigeria doesn't know jack about hers. this included the percentage of depressed citizens in Nigeria. Nigeria that suffers from ghost workers, underage voters etc would keep track of depressed citizens?

if your "practical solutions" is the answer to all life's problems, there will be no suicide cases due to severe depression in your Canada, and obviously, no visit to the therapist.
Again you're making comparison between Canada and Nigeria in terms of suicide when suicide deaths are hardly reported as one in Nigeria and there's dearth of forensics, autopsies and postmortem process. if not for explosion of social media most Nigerians could've sworn no Nigerian has ever committed suicide. open front-page of Nairaland and you'd now see stories of people drinking sniper, hanging themselves or jumping off buildings and bridges. Posters start blaming buhari saying this has not been happening before, they're confusing reportage for happenings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Use the dates you actually started working and stopped. That's the period you have payment evidence for. And yes NYSC is for a year including the first few weeks in camp. Search the thread for the stories of those that successfully used NYSC experience for their applications. All the best with IELTS. You've got this!

Prettiepearlz:

I am grateful for this, you all have been helpful. Please to clarify things further, Am I safe to use the dates in which I started working as a Corp member, i.e from January to December 2017 (I included January because I believe the dates start counting from the date you entered camp) or I should just go ahead with the dates on discharge certificate which reads 24th October 2016 to 24th November 2017? (I understand that I don't have to submit my discharge certificate)
@adebee16 I intend following your advice to ace my IELTS as I can only afford to write it once. I look forward to seeing your response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2019
adebee16:
Use the dates you actually started working and stopped. That's the period you have payment evidence for. And yes NYSC is for a year including the first few weeks in camp. Search the thread for the stories of those that successfully used NYSC experience for their applications. All the best with IELTS. You've got this!

Nice advice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.