Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819468 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
1. There is option of "spouse unaccompanying" that gives you the same advantage as being single. With it, you can sponsor your family later.

2. Don't know

3. Age reduction is misrepresentation and can earn you 5-yr ban.
yusslab:
Pls a quick question / questions to the gurus rein the house

please dont be tired of we otondos

anybody with similar experience should kindly share. Thanks in advance

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
topacs:

In other words he should misrepresent the facts?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Denov: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
chicyclass:
1. I uploaded my statement of results, Intl passport data page and marriage certificate(if applicable) * there is a placeholder for all. Status changed to "Application submitted".

2 Afterwards, i requested that my school send my transcript via courier. You can send via school email, personally i don't want stories that touch as they now have high volume of reviews.
When they confirmed receipt of my transcript which I sent mail, my status changed to "Application received".

3. I didn't submit any form to school.

What's the name of your school? Maybe somebody here from same school can throw more light on it.

Cheers.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Denov: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
aydotaone:

Please how much were you charged (in Naira) for the ICES ECA, though it might fluctuates depending on the current banks charges, but it should be closed

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by manlikegb: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Claire40:
Haaaaaaaaah!!!! Please someone should come and help this bros

@Claire40, thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by manlikegb: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Compu001:
You are not alone and the school is closed self. Who is ur contact?? If u do not have, I may be of help.

@Compu001, Hmm, I got some contacts through some good people on here early last year but sadly, they don't even pick calls most times(only pick when they feel like) so its as good as I don't have any contacts right now. I honestly don't know why and its not like I was tight-fisted with them. I guess its too much stress for them.

Pls any help you can render will be greatly appreciated. I just sent you a DM now and will await a response.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is exactly what i did.
Youtook:
Sorry to bother you but can I ask mine to be delivered to a UK address? Since all I need is a scanned copy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by manlikegb: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
topeolu1:
I empathise with you. This is exactly my story.... Nothing to add, nothing to subtract. But God used a man, sadly now retired, at the PG School to solve my case in July last year after 2 years of saying they cannot find my results.

Please chat me so I can link you up with the people God used for me.

I believe God will do yours too.....

@topeolu1, thanks so much for your concern. I'm trusting God to do mine as well.

I will send you a DM now and will be looking forward to your reply. Thanks so so much, God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone. Please I am filling my post ITA form now and found out I have made a silly mistake while filling my profile. I filled only my first name in the personal details section and didn't include my middle name instead of writing it exactly as it appears on my passport. Now, I've been trying to correct that, and it appears impossible. My middle name appears in every of my documents.

Should I proceed like that and just add an LOE or decline the ITA.

N:B. My CRS score is 450 and if I get another ITA, I can submit under two weeks or even one week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
yusslab:
Pls a quick question / questions to the gurus rein the house

anybody with similar experience should kindly share. Thanks in advance

You should probably delete or modify your third question. Such things aren't allowed here. I would expect that you know that this a public forum where you need to be mindful of what you post and the questions you throw out here. Some questions are better asked in private

To answer the question, it could earn you a 5 year ban.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bskyb(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good day, house.
I wish to know what to expect from WES evaluation. My wife is a registered nursing (RN) diploma and also has a degree (BSc) in psychology.
Kindly give information on the assessment to expect. Will it be 2 or more diplomas , certificate etc.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:
Hi everyone. Please I am filling my post ITA form now and found out I have made a silly mistake while filling my profile. I filled only my first name in the personal details section and didn't include my middle name instead of writing it exactly as it appears on my passport. Now, I've been trying to correct that, and it appears impossible. My middle name appears in every of my documents.

N:B. My CRS score is 450 and if I get another ITA, I can submit under two weeks or even one week.

If I were you, I'd simply decline for the following reasons:
1. The instruction stated that you enter the names as they appear on your travel document. What you have on your profile doesn't meet that requirement
2. Your CRS score is good and should fetch you ITA probably at the next round of draws
3. Just so you can sleep well with both eyes closed after your application is submitted.

This is only my submission as there's hardly a precedent on the contrary that'll give the desired comfort. I'd just do it right, but the decision is yours to make.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by matuskyoo7(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Plse , who got ITA with just evaluating a bsc degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amakal: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I understand I would need to show birth certificates of my sibling and I if I'm to claim points for sibling. Can attestations of birth documents be alternatives to birth certificates in this case?

Anyone pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
matuskyoo7:
Plse , who got ITA with just evaluating a bsc degree

A lot of people have. If you have a good CRS score with just your BSc, good IELTS scores and favourable age, then of course you too can.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, for sure. I used attestation of birth.

Amakal:
Hi Everyone,

I understand I would need to show birth certificates of my sibling and I if I'm to claim points for sibling. Can attestations of birth documents be alternatives to birth certificates in this case?

Anyone pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:

Try this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

If it doesn't work, follow your heart (or head) on whether to decline, write LOE, raise CSE etc.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Snillous(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
joo2018:
Personally, I don't think their is a cause for alarm, but if submitting those documents will give you peace of mind, use the webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Which letters had Nigerian Canadian address?

I submitted my application since July 22nd last year and stil on process till date. I got a mail frm Canada Consulate on 2nd of January this month my application is stil on process that I wil be contacted shortly. These days the delayed application and is even worldwide. Mind u date of venue I was invited for was November 9th of last year but still I never loose hope despite the event has passed. Stay positive bro

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakville19: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Onyeenyeh:
This actually makes a lot of sense. It actually got me calm. I was beginning to worry about why my passport has refused to be returned to me.

Any news on your passport?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tojued:

If it doesn't work, follow your heart (or head) on whether to decline, write LOE, raise CSE etc.

I just checked with a friend who hasn't submitted and it worked. However, the name on the pre-ITA form won't change, so he would need to do an LoE explaining the reason for the difference in names on either form.

cc: soulhighman
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
mcstan18:

I just checked with a friend who hasn't submitted and it worked. However, the name on the pre-ITA form won't change, so he would need to do an LoE explaining the reason for the difference in names on either form.

cc: soulhighman

Tojued:

Thanks a lot. Sadly I declined after reading your initial responses, cos I have to leave home now for work. I was hoping not to miss the next ITA and if I don't decline and make the corrections before leaving home, I won't be chanced to do it by the time the draw is made.

Unfortunately, I was still unable to update my name even after declining. I was already considering withdrawing the application and then do it all over again before I saw mcstan's second post about his friend.

Thanks so much.

Perhaps I will leave it that way since it can't be changed and expect another ITA and then write an LOE.

The lesson I've learnt now is never to procrastinate. I didn't bother to rush the filling of forms since I plan to submit in the third or fourth week of February.

Thanks for the efforts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:

Thanks a lot. Sadly I declined after reading your initial responses, cos I have to leave home now for work. I was hoping not to miss the next ITA and if I don't decline and make the corrections before leaving home, I won't be chanced to do it by the time the draw is made.

Unfortunately, I was still unable to update my name even after declining. I was already considering withdrawing the application and then do it all over again before I saw mcstan's second post about his friend.

Thanks so much.

Perhaps I will leave it that way since it can't be changed and expect another ITA and then write an LOE.

The lesson I've learnt now is never to procrastinate. I didn't bother to rush the filling of forms since I plan to submit in the third or fourth week of February.

Thanks for the efforts

Another lesson you should learn is always ask google. The link i gave you, I pulled up simply by asking google 'canada express entry edit personal information'

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tojued:

Another lesson you should learn is always ask google. The link i gave you, I pulled up simply by asking google 'canada express entry edit personal information'

You're right sir. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:

Thanks so much.

Thanks for the efforts
Wasting ITAs continues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Wasting ITAs continues.
Oga, it is not deliberate.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mimi1999: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
joo2018:
Personally, I don't think their is a cause for alarm, but if submitting those documents will give you peace of mind, use the webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Which letters had Nigerian Canadian address?

All my reference letters, letters from the bank, LOE. They all were directed to the Lekki office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:

Oga, it is not deliberate.
Yeah, it is because no fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.