Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (809658 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Yeah, it is because no fine.

Ahn Ahn no need for that. Are you IRCC, abi your name is ITA? Calm down oga, he admitted he made a mistake and asked for assistance, he took the advice he received from here as well. ITA is not yours to give or take. Nobody is a total body of knowledge, let us be mindful of how we respond to people please.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Ahn Ahn no need for that. Are you IRCC, abi your name is ITA? Calm down oga, he admitted he made a mistake and asked for assistance, he took the advice he received from here as well. ITA is not yours to give or take. Nobody is a total body of knowledge, let us be mindful of how we respond to people please.
We are only chatting. I guess urs is fighting only. Meanwhile, nothing concerns me with IRCC or ITA. We may need to pray for those whose ITAs may have been wasted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
That one pass me o!

I believe you mean Vfs Lekki address. Because the Canadian consulate is at VI. Now, that is not IRCC address. But does it matter? I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.

Mimi1999:

All my reference letters, letters from the bank, LOE. They all were directed to the Lekki office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by czaratwork: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
please is it true that WES now requires WAEC result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Will do likewise then. Thank you.

exquisef:
This is exactly what i did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mimi1999:

All my reference letters, letters from the bank, LOE. They all were directed to the Lekki office.

What are you actually applying for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
For Nigerian schools, yes.
czaratwork:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seniors and everyone in the house, please what is the effect of switching from "spouse non-accompanying to accompanying post AOR? Can it even be done? Will it affect my CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol,....

We dey wait bro!

Ramj:

Why waste the ink of you blue biro - my PPR story is loading oo.

The ink must not finish.

Je m'appelle ProfBlueBiro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soulhighman(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Yeah, it is because no fine.
They have a reason for not putting a fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
soulhighman:

They have a reason for not putting a fine.
I'm done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
ontarioissauga:

We are only chatting. I guess urs is fighting only. Meanwhile, nothing concerns me with IRCC or ITA. We may need to pray for those whose ITAs may have been wasted.

I can never fight with you or anyone else on this forum, there's no point, I just dey chat with you too, dey tell you make you calm down for the guy. Nobody will deliberately throw away their ITA and I'm sure he's already castigated himself.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Boom12: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Timeline

Decision to travel was in April 2018.
Family of 4
IELTS July 2018 LSRW 8877
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea
PPR 22 January 2019 (dated 21 January 2019), letter didnt specify VFS location for submission

My husband and I registered for IELTS in April 2018; when the results were released, I had LSWR 7.5,8,7,9. I hurriedly calculated our scores and after several permutations, realised that its only having an 8 in listening that will give us a chance - I had not come across this thread then. I was pregnant and wasn't motivated to rewrite the exam. Then I came across this thread shortly afterwards and discovered i could even claim two or more certificates with my BSc and AAT from ICAN...imagine my joy.

I was instantly motivated and registered for another IELTS in July, I was heavily pregnant then. That day of the exam ehn...I sobbed quietly on my seat because the map section was just crazy. When the results were released, I had an 8 in listening...mhen i was overjoyed.

WES completed my evaluation in September; however, Lautech till now has not sent my husband's transcript so no evaluation for him. Thankfully he has a brother in Canada so we were able to get 15 points from him.

I had my baby shortly before ITA so we were able to include her in the application. We applied for her passport after ITA. See drama that day...she refused to open her eyes for a long time that day...eventually she did and we got the passport a couple of days later.

I booked an appointment with Qlife the day we got our ITA and was able to get an appointment for November 5. This was what delayed our AOR, really....all other documents were ready, thanks to this thread. Inspector Fatai came to the hospital to get our details for the PCC and delivered them to our house that same evening.

POF was Axa Mansard mutual funds and an education savings plan with Mutual Benefits

Reference letter was from my former place of work, where I spent over 5 years.

Travel history, I'm not sure if it's extensive...been to South Africa, London, Ghana, US and Dubai. I didn't need PCC for any.

As led by the Holy Spirit, my husband had a conviction that our PPR will come this week and it came. No ADR, no ghost update, just an email from CIC...so my people, if prayer works for you, please pray. My lips were filled with songs of thanksgiving this morning, I danced and danced because God's Word is true.

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jennypharb1:

I can never fight with you or anyone else on this forum, there's no point, I just dey chat with you too, dey tell you make you calm down for the guy. Nobody will deliberately throw away their ITA and I'm sure he's already castigated himself.
Bros, you fill out a form and forget how your name is on your passport. I am hoping guys on higher points would even check out of the pool and favor the lower point guys. If you see what they go through world wide with near misses or nothing after each draw.

This is what the rich and politicians do to the downtrodden. No end in sight. I'm alone. I'm done.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congrats! Go and shine in your new land!

Boom12:

PPR 22 January 2019 (dated 21 January 2019), letter didnt specify VFS location for submission

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations, I'm next in line for PPR

Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
jjohndoe83:
Seniors and everyone in the house, please what is the effect of switching from "spouse non-accompanying to accompanying post AOR? Can it even be done? Will it affect my CRS score?

If it's possible to make that update, then it should affect your CRS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
massive congratulations to you and family, go and flourish in your new home

Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Bros, you fill out a form and forget how your name is on your passport. I am hoping guys on higher points would even check out of the pool and favor the lower point guys. If you see what they go through world wide with near misses or nothing after each draw.

This is what the rich and politicians do to the downtrodden. No end in sight. I'm alone. I'm done.

I cannot say I understand your pain Sir, I no dey pool again. If I could check out so one person will get ITA, I for do am and enter the next draw. If you are one of them, I'm sorry and I pray you get yours sooner than later. You are not alone or done.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
mcstan18:

If it's possible to make that update, then it should affect your CRS score
Makes sense, othrwise this would be an obvious loophole to beat the system. Thanks. It does appear that applying as a single person is easier than as a couple, as per the CRS points. I can't leave this girl in Naija, so married all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Congratulations! May the land favour you! Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations @Boom12 enjoy your new country!!
kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
czaratwork:
Yes o!! If you can, avoid them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Gladsome news.
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Madam, this your timeline is too sweet cheesy Congratulations!! God blesd you and your family.
Make I do quick submit my application, I must celebrate like you smiley
Boom12:
Timeline
Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations

Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

My husband and I registered for IELTS in April 2018; when the results were released, I had LSWR 7.5,8,7,9. I hurriedly calculated our scores and after several permutations, realised that its only having an 8 in listening that will give us a chance - I had not come across this thread then. I was pregnant and wasn't motivated to rewrite the exam. Then I came across this thread shortly afterwards and discovered i could even claim two or more certificates with my BSc and AAT from ICAN...imagine my joy.

I was instantly motivated and registered for another IELTS in July, I was heavily pregnant then. That day of the exam ehn...I sobbed quietly on my seat because the map section was just crazy. When the results were released, I had an 8 in listening...mhen i was overjoyed.

WES completed my evaluation in September; however, Lautech till now has not sent my husband's transcript so no evaluation for him. Thankfully he has a brother in Canada so we were able to get 15 points from him.

I had my baby shortly before ITA so we were able to include her in the application. We applied for her passport after ITA. See drama that day...she refused to open her eyes for a long time that day...eventually she did and we got the passport a couple of days later.

I booked an appointment with Qlife the day we got our ITA and was able to get an appointment for November 5. This was what delayed our AOR, really....all other documents were ready, thanks to this thread. Inspector Fatai came to the hospital to get our details for the PCC and delivered them to our house that same evening.

POF was Axa Mansard mutual funds and an education savings plan with Mutual Benefits

Travel history, I'm not sure if it's extensive...been to South Africa, London, Ghana, US and Dubai. I didn't need PCC for any.

As led by the Holy Spirit, my husband had a conviction that our PPR will come this week and it came. No ADR, no ghost update, just an email from CIC...so my people, if prayer works for you, please pray. My lips were filled with songs of thanksgiving this morning, I danced and danced because God's Word is true.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gsade: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Congratulation!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeanyinuel(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
congratulations
Only Jesus made this possible.
I tap grace from your application.

quote author=Boom12 post=75012492]My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jennypharb1:

I cannot say I understand your pain Sir, I no dey pool again. If I could check out so one person will get ITA, I for do am and enter the next draw. If you are one of them, I'm sorry and I pray you get yours sooner than later. You are not alone or done.
My pain is for others. Pray for people to stop wasting ITAs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

Boom!!! There you go!
Congrats to you and yours!

Fingers crossed...I can feel it in the air grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by matuskyoo7(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Boom12:

Timeline

Family of 4
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea

congratulations ...can you plse help with material for IELTS my e-mail is matusky007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.