Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819462 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Claire18: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Huge Congratulations!!! Similar storyline with me, just ppr missing. I am really inspired. All the best in Canada
Boom12:
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Timeline

Decision to travel was in April 2018.

IELTS in July,

POF was Axa Mansard mutual funds.

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
CRS is 443!!!!! Where are my ITArians! Congratulations!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2019

N.B: Honestly, I see CRS dropping to as low as 435 this year. Mark it!.......smiles

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
ebony9ja:
Ladies & Gentlemen, This is our PPR story !!

Profile Created on November 13, 2018.

BC: IELTS : PA ( June 2, 2018) : LRWS : 8,8,7,7
BC: Spouse( Oct 27: 2018 ) : 8,8.5,6.5,7.5 .
ITA – NOVEMBER 15. CRS: 461- CUT OFF: 449.
NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL
DEC 29,2018- GHOST UPDATE
DEC 31,2018 – BIOMETRICS COMPLETED @ VFS, LAGOS.
JAN 11,2019 – RAISED A WEB FORM FOR VO STATUS
JAN 15,2019- RESPONSE TO WEBFORM QUERY
JAN 21,2019- ‘HOW TO GET A JOB IN CANADA ‘ MAIL
JAN 23, 2019 (Dated Jan 22, 2019) COPR/PPR -

Madam is the PA. I am the coordinator/chief finance officer (self assigned role).

Medical at IOM – Nov 16. (Family of 5).
Notes: Network issues at IOM on NOV 16. Wasted time but we insisted we could not come back as we are not based in Lagos .E- medical forms were not provided due to aforementioned network issues but were later sent to my email on Nov 19 (Monday).

Medical & Police report was concluded same day. We returned to base on Saturday.

APPLICATION SUBMISSION/PAYMENT – NOVEMBER 21.
AOR – NOVEMBER 21.

We didn’t enter the pool until November due to delay in Madam’s pharmacy verification by PEBC. I have earlier updated her PEBC profile with a new Canadian address to fast-track receipt of the ECA from PEBC.

We used the ECA delay to plan adequately and get all documents in place. Our medical timing is fallout of these plans.

POF: (bank account + no objection letter). I used funds from one of my bank accounts for entire POF. As the accompany spouse, I wrote letter of no objection. No transfer was done to the PA’s account and no statement of account was uploaded. However, I got the Proof of funds letter in CIC format from my bank.

WORK EXPERIENCE: My wife got the work experience letter in CIC format. As an accompany spouse, I couldn’t get my company to approve work experience letter in CIC ‘s format. I uploaded the following instead: The request letter I wrote to HR; the response letter from HR (request was denied anyway). I also included promotion letters, pay stubs. Please note I have only worked for one company since I graduated from University. My documentation was pretty concise for this reason.

LETTER OF EXPLANATION: None. I tried to keep the application as simple as possible. So I didn’t see a need to write a letter of explanation.

Travel Histories: We have multiple travel histories to all major countries including Canada. One of my children is also a US citizen.

In particular reference to Canada, I have just renewed one of my daughters Canada visit visa in June 2018 .It will expire in 2023. So I included the UCIs in our applications. I guess they will probably cancel the visit visa though.

Siblings: My brother is a Canadian citizen. We claimed the statutory 15 points.
I also have a sister who is a PR holder. I once posted a story of my sister whose application was cancelled due to non-acceptance of ICAN certificate presented by her husband. You all knew how the ‘protest’ letter sent by her husband got the decision upturned culminating in the successful approval of their application.

$2700 - N765541= 283.533/1 CAD. – GT_RATE @ NOV 21.

MEP/BCL: DEC 28,2018. We got the email notification at 9.51pm. It came with the statutory biometric letter for madam and I.
1ST ghost update: DEC 29, 9.51pm. We got email for an update in our account profile. I checked. Nothing. I told madam she has just experienced her first ‘ghost ‘ update.
Biometrics was done at VFS Lekki on December 31, 2018.

I am a member of the NOV AOR whatapp group created by ‘RAMJ’. The group is quite active with constant engagement and banters on wide range of immigration related topics. I raised our first webform on January 11, 2019 to enquire about the VO treating my case, as this was a hot topic on the platform. CIC responded to my query on JAN 15 that our file is being treated at CIO (central intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia; ‘‘the responsible office is currently verifying if our application meets the eligibility requirement’’.

Jan 21, 2019, I received the famous ‘ How to get a job in Canada form ‘. Again, in reference to our NOV 2018 whatapp group, we have had discussion on the significance or otherwise of this particular letter to the whole Canadian immigration journey. Some reported, and rightly so, that their files were transferred to another visa office, mostly the infamous ACCRA visa office a day after receiving the letter according to their GCMC feedback.

I started writing this story on receipt of eAOR , Nov 21, 2018 . It is humbling to conclude the final chapter in Jan 23, 2019 – 63 days post AOR. We thank God.

Jan 23 at 1:00AM Nigeria time: (dated Jan 22,2019) . COPR, PPR mail

That we shall succeed is as sure as God reigns!

Congratulations to you and your family. Go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
wasseynewest:

Yaayyy...wassey...see me oo...whoop whoop ..CRS 445

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aklas87: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
MysTeerioz:

Why not go to the office and ask for your passport. Ensure you carry whatever indicates that it was sent there from the VAC.
Do not pay any money to any body cuz they don't produce passports there and it's not like your passport was lost.
Speak confidently else someone may think you're timid and try to intimidate you

Thanks for d advice I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babesy:

Yaayyy...wassey...see me oo...whoop whoop ..CRS 445

congats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Youtook:
Sorry to bother you but can I ask mine to be delivered to a UK address? Since all I need is a scanned copy.

Yes,you can. I didn't have anyone reliable that's why I opted for this route.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MightyFortress: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Following
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please how long does it usually take to receive an ITA when ones score is above the cutoff?? Does the invite showup immediately the score is uploaded on CIC site or it takes a while??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where are the ITA recipients?? Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
HTGAWM:
Please how long does it usually take to receive an ITA when ones score is above the cutoff?? Does the invite showup immediately the score is uploaded on CIC site or it takes a while??
grin grin grin it will come, some arrive instantly, some take time. You are one of Joo2018's customers grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pepe1: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Newmum0615:
Hello from the other side cheesy
Thank God for a safe trip.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EmeraldConsults(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good evening all,

Congratulations to all the ITA and PPR clinchers.

It's been 3 weeks since I received a mail from WES that my documents have been sent by Email and post to my School for verification, but my school is yet to receive both the email and the hard copy.

Is it ok for me to contact WES about this?

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hahahaha. Thanks for the reply Ifeoma. I've got my fingers crossed�

pepe1:

Thank God for a safe trip.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hernyhorla: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats Bro to you and family .
Oluwa lo ni glory
November AOR rocks .

Ladies & Gentlemen, This is our PPR story !!

Profile Created on November 13, 2018.

BC: IELTS : PA ( June 2, 2018) : LRWS : 8,8,7,7
BC: Spouse( Oct 27: 2018 ) : 8,8.5,6.5,7.5 .
NOV 21, 2018 – eAOR
DEC 28, 2018 – MEP/BIL
DEC 29,2018- GHOST UPDATE
DEC 31,2018 – BIOMETRICS COMPLETED @ VFS, LAGOS.
JAN 11,2019 – RAISED A WEB FORM FOR VO STATUS
JAN 15,2019- RESPONSE TO WEBFORM QUERY
JAN 21,2019- ‘HOW TO GET A JOB IN CANADA ‘ MAIL
JAN 23, 2019 (Dated Jan 22, 2019) COPR/PPR -

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jenifero(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
congrats, am so happy for you.My father in heaven do my own oooooo
Boom12:
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Timeline

Decision to travel was in April 2018.
Family of 4
IELTS July 2018 LSRW 8877
WES September 2018
CRS 454
ITA 3 October
AOR 6 November
MEP/BIL 11 December
Visa Office No idea
PPR 22 January 2019 (dated 21 January 2019), letter didnt specify VFS location for submission

My husband and I registered for IELTS in April 2018; when the results were released, I had LSWR 7.5,8,7,9. I hurriedly calculated our scores and after several permutations, realised that its only having an 8 in listening that will give us a chance - I had not come across this thread then. I was pregnant and wasn't motivated to rewrite the exam. Then I came across this thread shortly afterwards and discovered i could even claim two or more certificates with my BSc and AAT from ICAN...imagine my joy.

I was instantly motivated and registered for another IELTS in July, I was heavily pregnant then. That day of the exam ehn...I sobbed quietly on my seat because the map section was just crazy. When the results were released, I had an 8 in listening...mhen i was overjoyed.

WES completed my evaluation in September; however, Lautech till now has not sent my husband's transcript so no evaluation for him. Thankfully he has a brother in Canada so we were able to get 15 points from him.

I had my baby shortly before ITA so we were able to include her in the application. We applied for her passport after ITA. See drama that day...she refused to open her eyes for a long time that day...eventually she did and we got the passport a couple of days later.

I booked an appointment with Qlife the day we got our ITA and was able to get an appointment for November 5. This was what delayed our AOR, really....all other documents were ready, thanks to this thread. Inspector Fatai came to the hospital to get our details for the PCC and delivered them to our house that same evening.

POF was Axa Mansard mutual funds and an education savings plan with Mutual Benefits

Reference letter was from my former place of work, where I spent over 5 years.

Travel history, I'm not sure if it's extensive...been to South Africa, London, Ghana, US and Dubai. I didn't need PCC for any.

As led by the Holy Spirit, my husband had a conviction that our PPR will come this week and it came. No ADR, no ghost update, just an email from CIC...so my people, if prayer works for you, please pray. My lips were filled with songs of thanksgiving this morning, I danced and danced because God's Word is true.

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
ITA mail just dropped! Glory to Jesus!!!

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babesy:

Congrats...wish you speedy processing

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babesy:

Glory to Jesus... congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats to all ITAers, God's speed in your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jummolami: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
finally finally. it is ITA
God be praised

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Seems we have very few people who just got ITA here. abi they no won declare themselves?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
mummy oyoyo
Newmum0615:
Hello from the other side cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Transformium: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Where are the ITA recipients?? Congratulations!!!

We are here oooo! I never esperit grin ITA alas!

Thank you Jesus!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
thanks a lot @ Matilda, tosaned, intercedetee, efeklvn, hephgirl, cmoney,Jbelieve, zinggi, olumisil, fmsimple, ttemitope, nomad26, flyboi, beeodun, lastruct, bronze25, hernyhola, first time user, may this journey be easy for us all. @ ramj, I sight you seriously. @omoaloyonimilo thanks and congrats to us again may the land favor us. @ogechi thanks bar.@temas thanks my ielts tutor.@smslive you are the real deal sir. @joo thanks a lot chief consultant. @mcstan you will be in your office and be embarrassing sombori upandan, must you mention the crying, well done you hear. thanks buddy you are a sweetheart. @ ify I love them belly dancers oo. thanks babes. I eagerly wait ur testimony. @newmum we sure must host each other. may the land favor us. @ topsmaman, if you know you know, as Justin's niece wey I be na.
God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dare002: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dear all,

We submitted our profile last Saturday, 19th of Jan, and had a Crs of 474, but we have not received ITA. Anything to worry about?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stencil: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
It takes 24 hours. Don't worry, they'll get to you.
Dare002:
Dear all,

We submitted our profile last Saturday, 19th of Jan, and had a Crs of 474, but we have not received ITA. Anything to worry about?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dare002: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Stencil:
It takes 24 hours. Don't worry, they'll get to you.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dare002:
Dear all,

calm down u go see am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats darling!!! Alas! Victory knocked, he met you for house. Welcome to that CLUB grin
Babesy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats darling!!! Alas! Victory knocked, he met you for house. Welcome to tha CLUB grin
Babesy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.