Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,372 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (817810 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Naughty, naughty @dumprep who has not given her landing gist. I'm watching you in 6-D.
Topsmamen:
Amen. Thanks brother. I can manage the wait.....for now. Lol. How is yours going?

@dumprep is doing great. She's currently attending interviews, job fairs and braving the cold and the mascara that @Ifeoma77 poured on her. Will send your regards, pretty sure she has missed her professor too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
As long as it is after a post-secondary qualification and is in NOC 0, A or B.

Doctors use their housemanship.
Josh121:

Can one claim work exp before NYSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Congratulations @jholardie ,flyboi and Newbeecey and everyone that's been blessed with one thing or the other...really happy for you all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
That's the thing I like about Indians, they are always open about their refusals so others can learn.

But that dude get mind sha. You wan trick them for their own country.
Godisincontrol:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol.

Vancouver4:

But they ought to know that we wey never marry go marry one day o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
If you can present your case well, you can use it.

wellinjay891:
So, its not advisable to use a work experience that the Employer paid the Employee in Cash while working with the company? Pls guys advise

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Topsmamen:

Yeah. I heard about this. So sad. There are speculations that the applicant used an agent who messed it all up. Hearsay tho.
Very very possible, agents are fully capable of all sorts of rubbish.
Last weekend, I spoke to a family friend, she said she has an agent she wants to work with. Mr agent told her that the Canadian government will give you job, give you house and even pay for your airfare to Canada.
He billed her 2.8M. 1m upfront and 1.8m when she lands in Canada. I just put my hand on my head cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
MsJanez01:

U sure ICES is 5-6 weeks?? My transcript got to them NOV 22nd 2018 and up till now status never change
Due to high volume of applications, the timelines may have changed! It was five weeks for mine!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mm.

You can raise the CSE.

However, I don't think it's such a big deal. However, you must have a strategy for submitting your passports when the time comes.

efueh:
Please for an accompanying spouse(Not PA) that changed address to Europe, due to work responsibility after days of application submission/AOR.
1. Is there any need to inform IRCC by raising a CSE?
2. Or keep quiet and let the application run its course?
Your responses are welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Here's a link to Ontario's drivers license practice test https://m.g1.ca/g1-practice-test/

8 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Last weekend, I spoke to a family friend, she said she has an agent she wants to work with. Mr agent told her that the Canadian government will give you job, give you house and even pay for your airfare to Canada.
He billed her 2.8M. 1m upfront and 1.8m when she lands in Canada. I just put my hand on my head cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
joo2018:
Naughty, naughty @dumprep who has not given her landing gist. I'm watching you in 6-D.
Lol grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ifeoma77:

He billed her 2.8M. 1m upfront and 1.8m when she lands in Canada. I just put my hand on my head cry cry(
Crooks! My friend's colleague was also advising my friend to use an agent who charges 2m for such. So she told me thinking I would be encouraged to do such I simply told her I don't have 2m to waste and told her of all their atrocities. She changed her mind straight! 2m when it's not 2 Naira we are talking about cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
I know right??

May the good Lord grant her favour in all her endeavours there. Above all, the best and most befitting job beyond her expectations she will get in Jesus Name.

God bless!

Topsmamen:
Amen. Thanks brother. I can manage the wait.....for now. Lol. How is yours going?

@dumprep is doing great. She's currently attending interviews, job fairs and braving the cold and the mascara that @Ifeoma77 poured on her. Will send your regards, pretty sure she has missed her professor too.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2019

Lmao!

Mischievous smile! cheesy cheesy

Ifeoma77:

Kikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wow! Congratulations oooo... pls do fast and come share your testimony!

my hands are itching to mark your PPR script.

Ensure the script is well documented to meet my pass mark.

Keep shining!

God bless

Newbeecey:
Cough Cough!!!!! I guess its easy to sit and critic other people’s PPR post until you realize that almost 8 hours after seeing your own, you still do not have the words. No emotions, except the fear of ralphrulz scoring of your post when you finally get to it.

I will be back with the script

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Great.Congratulations.True their service is terrible.

Received the text to come pick up today.I will be tthere next week by God's grace.
Cheers.

titiclassy:

Eventually got the passsports back today..8 days after being dispatched ( very poor of vfs nigeria). but me, ayaf sent them a mail and copied ircc...accra
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
After what seems like 11weeks, ICES comes back to say they've sent my credentials to my school for further verification. I dont even understand again. When did that one start? First they said they've been Bamboozled with over 300 applications in the last 3weeks from West Africa hence the delay. Una well done oh! My transcript has been with them since November 13th, and now they are saying they want to do further verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mm. Really looks like ICES is now overwhelmed.

55emem55:
After what seems like 11weeks, ICES comes back to say they've sent my credentials to my school for further verification. I dont even understand again. When did that one start? First they said they've been Bamboozled with over 300 applications in the last 3weeks from West Africa hence the delay. Una well done oh! My transcript has been with them since November 13th, and now they are saying they want to do further verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Prof, you might need to start marking landing scripts too.

raphrulz:
Wow! Congratulations oooo... pls do fast and come share your testimony!

my hands are itching to mark your PPR script.

Ensure the script is well documented to meet my pass mark.

Keep shining!

God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Odogwucanada: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
A Nigerian uni?

55emem55:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Which kain wahala is this one. But I thought they said they don't do double verification like WES.
55emem55:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stencil: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
During profile creation, if one isn't claiming points for the accompanying spouse's education, is it misrepresentation to answer "NO" to this question?

Has "name" finished high school or any higher education

This spouse has completed at least a secondary school education.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2019
A friend just started his ECA with ICAS, anybody who has used ICAS should kindly share his/her experience.

The reason why he choose them is because he plan to relocate to Ontario, has a sibling there, and ICAS is based in Ontario.

how reliable is ICAS?

Note - ICAS not IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dreal4mula: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2019
What should I do? I want to withdraw my application and settle in Naija oo.... my cash is just locked down no progress with my Application so far. APRIL 2018 AOR. Any advice ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Yes oh.

Odogwucanada:
A Nigerian uni?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 1:43am On Jan 26, 2019
wellinjay891:
Does anyone having trouble with continue application? it has been giving me trouble since yesterday, saying PAGE UNAVAILABLE - BAD GATEWAY.

Same here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Expresso17: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Thank you so much
God bless you

[quote author=Boom12 post=75107872][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muta18: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2019
@Boom12.

So your POF amount is the cash surrender value which is total premium paid since inception till the date you surrender the policy. Abi?

[quote author=Boom12 post=75107872][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by junebaby: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Good day all. How are we...I pray for speed in all areas of our applications.

I am making this enquiry for some one. He once applied for US visa but was denied. In the application, his agent stated married. However, in his EE application now, he is stating single.

Please advise, what can be done or what should he do or not do to get his PPR.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2019
junebaby:
Good day all. How are we...I pray for speed in all areas of our applications.

I am making this enquiry for some one. He once applied for US visa but was denied. In the application, his agent stated married. However, in his EE application now, he is stating single.

Please advise, what can be done or what should he do or not do to get his PPR.

Thank you

I'd advise the person to be absolutely truthful in their application by raising a CSE to explain the discrepancy. Saw a rejection and a 5-year ban screenshot yesterday, though on false documents, but e get as these things be and make you feel. To be able to sleep well or at least allow a somewhat post AoR rest, let your application be straight up straightforward.

Edited: I got PPR 6 minutes after this post, imagine!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.