Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819341 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Anikulapu: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2019
dont give up , my wife wrote 7 times scoring 8,8,8,6.5 in writing before someone told us that she should be mindful of the numbers of words she writing. my be you can check that as well " for 250 words try + or - 10 words same for the 150 words" when she did that with prayers she scored 7.
ConfirmD:
Please fam.
I need help! I am taking the ielts the fourth time this Friday and my problem has been writing. Few days to the exam, I am still not sure of what's happening with my writing. I would appreciate if anyone can take time to help review and assess my writing, so I can know which areas to improve on.

Thank you all.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by danfad: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Please which evaluating body is best for someone with a Nursing degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Anikulapu:
dont give up , my wife wrote 7 times scoring 8,8,8,6.5 in writing before someone told us that she should be mindful of the numbers of words she writing. my be you can check that as well " for 250 words try + or - 10 words same for the 150 words" when she did that with prayers she scored 7.

Did you mean -10 words as in 240?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
joo2018:
@Toju.ed, pls help me ask Ify why all the tambourine dancers must be half naked. angry angry angry

Chapter 16. Part 3. Section 985 of the Nigerian Constitution;

When a person is convicted of attempting to dance with a tambourine while fully clothed, if it is proved that she desisted of her own motion from the willing donning of crop tops and filmy slinky skirts, she is liable to one-half of the punishment for first degree murder to which she would otherwise be liable. If that punishment is imprisonment for life, the greatest punishment to which she is liable is imprisonment for fifty years.

Know your laws Joo, know your laws...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2019
ekanDamie:

Wooooowwwwwwwwww! !!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!
Happy for you man, what a way to end last year after the long wait.
How far, still on the verification process for PR?
How far with yours? hope you are progressing ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
danfad:
Please which evaluating body is best for someone with a Nursing degree
BSc Nursing? All bodies.
RN and RM? IQAS (and ICES but with double payment)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mimini: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Ifeoma77:

If you're using MOD, everything you need will be provided. Just go with you passport alone.
Candidate and center numbers will be provided, pencils/erasers/sharpeners will be provided as well. Even drinking water will be available

Thanks. but I don't knw what you mean by MOD. I registered online with British council, paid and was given receipt in their office in abuja. I realized that it was in my reference number that was there. Please what is the full meaning of MOD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mimini: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
shege45:
it won’t take all day. If you registered with MOD, you would be provided with writing materials

Thank you. But please what is the full meaning of MOD. I registered online with British council. I live in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
mimini:

Thanks. but I don't knw what you mean by MOD. I registered online with British council, paid and was given receipt in their office in abuja. I realized that it was in my reference number that was there. Please what is the full meaning of MOD?
MOD is another body that administers IELTS in Nigeria. A competitor (ish) of British council.
Don't worry about it. Just show up with your passport and writing materials. You'll be fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS PPR

I AM STILL SHAKING

TIMELINE TO FOLLOW SOON!!!!

105 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2019
You ehn. shocked cheesy shocked
Ifeoma77:

When a person is convicted of attempting to dance with a tambourine while fully clothed, if it is proved that she desisted of her own motion from the willing donning of crop tops and filmy slinky skirts, she is liable to one-half of the punishment for first degree murder to which she would otherwise be liable. If that punishment is imprisonment for life, the greatest punishment to which she is liable is imprisonment for fifty years.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Congrats!!! Shake finish and give us the load down.

Barryston:

I AM STILL SHAKING

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2019
JesusBabyyy:
I hope you don’t mind me sending you a message for the contact too. Thanks
no wahala
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by patty827: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Ifeoma77 be making this thread fun since 19000
Ifeoma77:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nelronaldo(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Please who knows the venue of MOD ielts speaking test? I know people that choose to write on the island do their speaking test at Lekki. Is it the same venue for those who choose to write on the mainland? I want to choose the mainland for my writing test but I work on the island, so it will be more convenient to get to the speaking venue from work if it's on the island.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dane15: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Guys, you won't believe what God did for me today.

PRE-EXPRESS ENTRY

The year is really starting on a good note and God is never late. My journey started around August 2014 at about 5 am when one of my Aunts like that, who has spent many decades in CA called and started raking o. "Iwo o fe serious abi? Mo ti n ran omo mi si e lori oro Canada yi o kan se bo se wu e! You are not serious at all. (She had been telling her daughter, my cousin to convince me to come to CA but I was not interested).
Na so I start to dey beg my Aunt o. They assisted me with all the info I needed and paid for my WES and IELTS. I carry overconfidence enter night bus go Calabar go write IELTS na so I get 7.0 band sha. I nor even know say I fail by EE standards.

I packaged my application with my completed WES-UI B.Sc only. Na so my Work Supervisor turn Devil. She refused to sign my experience letter. By the time I would get an alternative, it was late December 2014. I tried my best to send in my application before the December 31st, 2014 deadline but it got in after the quota for my profession had been filled up.

EXPRESS ENTRY ERA

Enter Express Entry-2015. I saw the cut-off scores were in the 500-700 range if I remember well.

Na so I bone the project. I cannot come and die. IELTS expired (it wouldn't have been useful anyways) but thank God WES lasts for 5 years.
From 2016 to 2017 the scores started dropping till it entered sub-450. I read about the process and started guiding my interested Pals as I didn't have my POF ready. One by one dem start to get PPR. I now told myself, e be like say I wan turn Bus conductor o? You are consulting for people, they are travelling but you are still in Nigeria. Wehdon Sir!

TIME TO LEAP
By late December 2017, I had to start preparing for IELTS again. I upgraded my WES with my second certificate obtained in 2016. Sat IELTS in January 2018.
Before I wrote the exam, I studied the old result and identified areas where I needed to improve- S (6.5), W ( 7.0) and listening (7.5). For speaking I used Jay, for Listening and Writing, I started practising with Cambridge materials. I did that for about a month until I was doing 8.0-9.0 on Reading/Listening while building my self with Jay bobo on speaking. For writing, I tried to understand the mind of the marker.

The toughest of the tests for me was speaking as my head just blank when dem ask me to talk on client satisfaction and customer service- I sha said one thing about Police and suspects that their suspects should be treated as customers till they are proven to be criminals. Na so the examiner begin dey smile. I think say I don Jonez! Of all examples I could have given why Police? Result sha comot for Feb 2018-L-8.5, R-8.5, S-8.0, W-7.0.

People it could only have been God. WES came out with 2 certificates. We got ITA in February 2018. My family of 3 did medicals and we included my Pension which amounted to about 20% of the POF and the remaining 80% were made up of my savings and financial assistance from my cousin and Brother in law in CA. My BIL gave me 15 marks that I didn't need. I wish I could transfer to someone who needed it but sometimes life can be funny. You have excess CRS points meanwhile you are unable to help people who need just 1 extra point to get ITA.

When I calculated my POF in April 2018, Stanbic used to confirm balances at about NGN250/1CAD (CBN). I did a worst case scenario of NGN270/CAD and my POF was still enough for my mind o, for my mind.

THE LEAP
I submitted my application on the 5th of April 2018 and the journey started.
ITA-February 12th

eAPR-April 5th

IELTS Results Uploaded-April 7th/11th. I realized that I only entered my scores and TRF details. I didn't upload my IELTS results.

PR Fees/Dubai Training-May 9th/ May 23rd. I uploaded evidence of my post eAPR PR fees payment and passport pages of my travel to UAE for a training alongside the training certificate before they will come and erroneously say I went to train with ISIS and elongate my Security screening. God forbid!

GCMS 1-Jun 29th/August 2nd- This application should not exceed 3 months now? Let me see my GCMS notes- Insufficient Funds, Review Required. Case analyst used almost NGN280 to 1 CAD leading to about CAD500 shortfall. Which kain Village people (VPs) be this one? I asked for advice on this thread and was told to quickly raise a CSE which I did. Thank God the POF has been increasing since eAPR date and as at August 2018, it exceeded the required POF even if the Case Analyst wants to use NGN300/CAD.

Used CSE to upload revised LOE for Settlement Funds/IRCC Generic Response-August 7th/August 28th

GCMS 2 Request/IRCC Response -July 3rd/Aug 28th Insufficient Funds, Review Required. File was not touched at all!

GCMS 3 Request/IRCC Response-August 13th/Sept 15th 2018- Insufficient Funds, Review Required. Confirmed, Village Peeps don show! God touch their hearts at IRCC to look at the revised POF I sent now?

I managed to wait for 6 months from application date on 5th of October. Then I added 3 weeks and some days of patience.

GCMS 4 Request-October 10th

RALPH TO THE RESCUE
I then heard of the Gentleman MP Ralph.

Contacted Ralph/Ralph response-Oct 28th/29th. Eligibility ongoing, Security not started. Olorun! Iru awon eeyan wo l'eleyii gan na? I intensified Prayers.

I contacted Ahmed Hussein-Oct 29th

I contacted IRCC/IRCC Response-Oct 29th/Nov 1. They only acknowledged Ralph's contact. Nothing more. What kind of shoddy service are these people rendering to us ehn?

I contacted IRCC- Nov 1st. I diplomatically explained to them that I could not make any sense out of their Nov 1st response.

A PUNCH BELOW THE BELT
Nov 3rd- They nacked me Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) over POF. My world spun. Every internet search I did, pointed to a refusal. Why me Lord? People said it was the end of the road. I looked up to God. They set aside my Pension because of the 4 months caveat, reconverted the balance already confirmed by Stanbic in CAD at about NGN250/CAD and used NGN276/CAD but they included a GTBank balance (CAD1,500) per the statement I sent which I did not even use in calculating my POF since I could not get the letter in the required format from GTbank. This is a totally different angle from the Case analyst's review o!

GCMS 3 Response-November 7th. This GCMS report was cancelled 1 minute after it was sent. I however used it as evidence in my response to the PFL because it still showed that the Case Analyst's position which accepted the Pension has part of my POF has not changed even after they sent me PFL.

IRCC Response to Nov 1st enquiry- Nov 6th. Your application is still in progress.

Response from Hussein- Nov 6th. Hussein's office contacted IRCC and additional information is being requested from me (PFL) which is required to conclude application.

I sent an email appreciating Ralph/Hussein-November 7th.

GOD GUIDED RESPONSE

I went online and studied PFLs at length and how to respond to them, what the reviewer wants to see.
November 9th- I prayefully responded to the PFL trying to address all the issues raised. I detailed my POF at application date including all evidence and pleading that they should not disregard my pension as it is technically my savings and not a Government benefit. I also detailed my latest POF at response date. Both were far above the required minimum.

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING

Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Nov 9th/16th. We have forwarded to the responsible office.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 3rd/Dec 4th. Currently verifying eligibility requirements.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 6th/Dec 7th. Still in process.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 13th/Dec 14th. Still in process.
Ghost Update-Dec 17th

ANGEL RALPH AGAIN

Contacted Ralph again/Response-Dec 18th/Dec 18th. I told him I was totally frustrated by IRCC. Despite the fact that he only responds once, God favoured me with him and he brough good news the same day. Application has been approved. Awaiting PPR.
I sent another email of appreciation to MP Ralph-Dec 19th

WHICH WAY IRCC?
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 19th/Dec 20th. Still in process. This people no gree update my CIC account with PPR o. Wetin be this one na?
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 20th/Dec 21st. Information differs.
Called CIC twice in the week. They said my file is still in Nova Scotia and will need to be moved to Lagos office bla bla bla.
I requested GCMS 5- Dec 26th
Contacted IRCC-Dec 26th/Dec 27th- We will inform you when a decision has been made.

NDVO BONANZA

I heard of the NDVO bonanza, but at the time, I had already paid another house rent and I had already scored a goal with madam and she might not be able to fly. There was no need to fast track anything again. I just chilled. I only sent emails to Lagos office and Accra Office.

ANGEL RALPH STRIKES THRICE
Out of curiosity, I sent an email to my padi Angel Ralph on the 17th of January, 2019. He responded CIO would hopefully send the passport request shortly. I sent him an email to appreciate him again.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS PPR!
Feb 4th. PPR strolled into my email at 8:34pm yesterday from CIO.
Finally Baba did it o in exactly 10 months from April 5th. He (the King VIP) has disgraced the village people (VPs) finally. God of my fathers- Kenneth E. Hagin, Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo has done it for me.

NEXT STEPS

I will appreciate guidance from anyone who has added a newborn after PPR.
This thread has been very awesome and I want to appreciate everyone for your help. May Canada favour us all. Prof Ralph, please ignore my typos and blunders and score me well otherwise, I go do you wetin Justice Umar wan do Onnoghen. Afterall, you won't mark your own PPR script.
I pray that no matter the stage where you find yourself, God will come through for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

ADVICE
1. Please don't only read page 0, study it and meditate on it till you are very confident about the whole process.
2. No two applications are the same. Peace People.

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:

I AM STILL SHAKING

Congratulations.........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Tojued:

And you didn't follow up? So you mean you didn't receive your personal action plan, or link to any pre-landing services?
Yeah, no personal action plan. No follow up with them yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
MOD usually conduct thier speaking test at Ikeja, if you select Mainland

nelronaldo:
Please who knows the venue of MOD ielts speaking test? I know people that choose to write on the island do their speaking test at Lekki. Is it the same venue for those who choose to write on the mainland? I want to choose the mainland for my writing test but I work on the island, so it will be more convenient to get to the speaking venue from work if it's on the island.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Ifeoma77:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nelronaldo(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2019
ottawasenators:
MOD usually conduct thier speaking test at Ikeja, if you select Mainland

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hlemon: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Shyee:

I repair and sell phones and computers and peripherals

Which NOC did you used in your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2019
dane15:

PRE-EXPRESS ENTRY

The year is really starting on a good note and God is never late. My journey started around August 2014 at about 5 am when one of my Aunts like that, who has spent many decades in CA called and started raking o. "Iwo o fe serious abi? Mo ti n ran omo mi si e lori oro Canada yi o kan se bo se wu e! You are not serious at all. (She had been telling her daughter, my cousin to convince me to come to CA but I was not interested).
Na so I start to dey beg my Aunt o. They assisted me with all the info I needed and paid for my WES and IELTS. I carry overconfidence enter night bus go Calabar go write IELTS na so I get 7.0 band sha. I nor even know say I fail by EE standards.

I packaged my application with my completed WES-UI B.Sc only. Na so my Work Supervisor turn Devil. She refused to sign my experience letter. By the time I would get an alternative, it was late December 2014. I tried my best to send in my application before the December 31st, 2014 deadline but it got in after the quota for my profession had been filled up.

EXPRESS ENTRY ERA

Enter Express Entry-2015. I saw the cut-off scores were in the 500-700 range if I remember well.

Na so I bone the project. I cannot come and die. IELTS expired (it wouldn't have been useful anyways) but thank God WES lasts for 5 years.
From 2016 to 2017 the scores started dropping till it entered sub-450. I read about the process and started guiding my interested Pals as I didn't have my POF ready. One by one dem start to get PPR. I now told myself, e be like say I wan turn Bus conductor o? You are consulting for people, they are travelling but you are still in Nigeria. Wehdon Sir!

TIME TO LEAP
By late December 2017, I had to start preparing for IELTS again. I upgraded my WES with my second certificate obtained in 2016. Sat IELTS in January 2018.
Before I wrote the exam, I studied the old result and identified areas where I needed to improve- S (6.5), W ( 7.0) and listening (7.5). For speaking I used Jay, for Listening and Writing, I started practicing with Cambridge materials. I did that for about a month until I was doing 8.0-9.0 on Reading/Listening while building my self with Jay bobo on speaking. For writing, I tried to understand the mind of the marker.

The toughest of the tests for me was speaking as my head just blank when dem ask me to talk on client satisfaction and customer service- I sha said one thing about Police and suspects that their suspects should be treated as customers till they are proven to be criminals. Na so the examiner begin dey smile. I think say I don Jonez! Of all examples I could have given why Police? Result sha comot for Feb 2018-L-8.5, R-8.5, S-8.0, W-7.0.

People it could only have been God. WES came out with 2 certificates. We got ITA in February 2018. My family of 3 did medicals and we included my Pension which amounted to about 20% of the POF and the remaining 80% were made up of my savings and financial assistance from my cousin and Brother in law in CA. My BIL gave me 15 marks that I didn't need. I wish I could transfer to someone who needed it but sometimes life can be funny. You have excess CRS points meanwhile and you are unable to help some who need just 1 extra point to get ITA.

When I calculated my POF in April 2018, Stanbic used to confirm balances at about NGN250/1CAD (CBN). I did a worst case scenario of NGN270/CAD and my POF was still enough for my mind o, for my mind.

THE LEAP
I submitted my application on the 5th of April 2018 and the journey started.
ITA-February 12th

eAPR-April 5th

IELTS Results Uploaded-April 7th/11th. I realized that I only entered my scores and TRF details. I didn't upload my IELTS results.

PR Fees/Dubai Training-May 9th/ May 23rd. I uploaded evidence of my post eAPR PR fees payment and passport pages of my travel to UAE for a training alongside the training certificate before they will come and erroneously say I went to train with ISIS and elongate my Security screening. God forbid!

GCMS 1-Jun 29th/August 2nd- This application should not exceed 3 months now? Let me see my GCMS notes- Insufficient Funds, Review Required. Case analyst used almost NGN280 to 1 CAD leading to about CAD500 shortfall. Which kain Village people (VPs) be this one? I asked for advice on this thread and was told to quickly raise a CSE which I did. Thank God the POF has been increasing since eAPR date and as at August 2018, it exceeded the required POF even if the Case Analyst wants to use NGN300/CAD.

Used CSE to upload revised LOE for Settlement Funds/IRCC Generic Response-August 7th/August 28th

GCMS 2 Request/IRCC Response -July 3rd/Aug 28th Insufficient Funds, Review Required. File was not touched at all!

GCMS 3 Request/IRCC Response-August 13th/Sept 15th 2018- Insufficient Funds, Review Required. Confirmed, Village Peeps don show! God touch their hearts at IRCC to look at the revised POF I sent now?

I managed to wait for 6 months from application date on 5th of October. Then I added 3 weeks and some days of patience.

GCMS 4 Request-October 10th

RALPH TO THE RESCUE
I then heard of the Gentleman MP Ralph.

Contacted Ralph/Ralph response-Oct 28th/29th. Eligibility ongoing, Security not started. Olorun! Iru awon eeyan wo l'eleyii gan na? I intensified Prayers.

I contacted Ahmed Hussein-Oct 29th

I contacted IRCC/IRCC Response-Oct 29th/Nov 1. They only acknowledged Ralph's contact. Nothing more. What kind of shoddy service are these people rendering to us ehn?

I contacted IRCC- Nov 1st. I diplomatically explained to them that I could not make any sense out of their Nov 1st response.

PUNCH BELOW THE BELT
Nov 3rd- They nacked me Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) over POF. My world spun. Every internet search I did, pointed to a refusal. Why me Lord? People said it was the end of the road. I looked up to God. They set aside my Pension because of the 4 months caveat, reconverted the balance already confirmed by Stanbic in CAD at about NGN250/CAD and used NGN276/CAD but they included a GTBank balance (CAD1,500) per the statement I sent which I did not even use in calculating my POF since I could not get the letter in the required format from GTbank. This is a totally different angle from the Case analyst's review o!

GCMS 3 Response-November 7th. This GCMS report was cancelled 1 minute after it was sent. I however used it as evidence in my response to the PFL because it still showed that the Case Analyst's position which accepted the Pension has part of my POF has not changed even after they sent me PFL.

IRCC Response to Nov 1st enquiry- Nov 6th. Your application is still in progress.

Response from Hussein- Nov 6th. Hussein's office contacted IRCC and additional information is being requested from me (PFL) which is required to conclude application.

I sent an email appreciating Ralph/Hussein-November 7th.

GOD GUIDED RESPONSE

I went online and studied PFLs at length and how to respond to them, what the reviewer wants to see.
November 9th- I prayefully responded to the PFL trying to address all the issues raised. I detailed my POF at application date including all evidence and pleading that they should not disregard my pension as it is technically my savings and not a Government benefit. I also detailed my latest POF at response date. Both were far above the required minimum.

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING

Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Nov 9th/16th. We have forwarded to the responsible office.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 3rd/Dec 4th. Currently verifying eligibility requirements.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 6th/Dec 7th. Still in process.
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 13th/Dec 14th. Still in process.
Ghost Update-Dec 17th

ANGEL RALPH AGAIN

Contacted Ralph again/Response-Dec 18th/Dec 18th. I told him I was totally frustrated by IRCC. Despite the fact that he only responds once, God favoured me with him and he brough good news the same day. Application has been approved. Awaiting PPR.
I sent another email of appreciation to MP Ralph-Dec 19th

WHICH WAY IRCC?
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 19th/Dec 20th. Still in process. This people no gree update my CIC account with PPR o. Wetin be this one na?
Contacted IRCC/Response from IRCC-Dec 20th/Dec 21st. Information differs.
Called CIC twice in the week. They said my file is still in Nova Scotia and will need to be moved to Lagos office bla bla bla.
I requested GCMS 5- Dec 26th
Contacted IRCC-Dec 26th/Dec 27th- We will inform you when a decision has been made.

NDVO BONANZA

I heard of the NDVO bonanza, but at the time, I had already paid another house rent and I had already scored a goal with madam and she might not be able to fly. There was no need to fast track anything again. I just chilled. I only sent emails to Lagos office and Accra Office.

ANGEL RALPH AGAIN
Out of curiosity, I sent an email to my padi Angel Ralph on the 17th of January, 2019. He responded CIO would hopefully send the passport request shortly.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS PPR!
Feb 4th. PPR strolled into my email at 8:34pm yesterday from CIO.
Finally Baba did it o in exactly 10 months from April 5th. He (the King VIP) has disgraced the village people (VPs) finally. God of my fathers- Kenneth E. Hagin, Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo has done it for me.

NEXT STEPS

I will appreciate guidance from anyone who has added a newborn after PPR.
This thread has been very awesome and I want to appreciate everyone for your help. May Canada favour us all. Please ignore my typos and blunders, Prof. Ralph and score me well otherwise, I go do you wetin Justice Umar wan do Onnoghen. Afterall, you won't mark your own PPR script.
I pray that no matter the stage where you find yourself, God will come through for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

ADVICE
1. Please don't only read page 0, study it and meditate on it till you are very confident about the whole process.
2. No two applications are the same. Peace People.

Wow....congratulations on your victory. If our PPR examiner does not give your PPR GIST 11/10 with a seal of excellence then we need to begin to look at the constitutional provision for impeachment grin grin

Congrats again

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2019
congratulation @sir dane15. what a test of patience. all the best in your new home

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
ADR: January 2019 (birth cert, salary account and family form)
PPR: February 4

Big Congratulations to you.

Please can you buttress on the ADR.

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2019
dane15:

Wow, wow, wow. Congratulations! This was a real battle and a real victory!!!

Your pro-activeness was amazing. I wonder how long your application would have taken without all the bumper to bumper you gave them. May the rest of your journey be smooth and straightforward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2019
I almost laughed out at the office. Why are you guys like this? grin
iamkunski:
Congrats!!! Shake finish and give us the load down.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Yes o, praying for God's speed. Many thanks dear and how far with your too?
ekanDamie:

Wooooowwwwwwwwww! !!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!
Happy for you man, what a way to end last year after the long wait.
How far, still on the verification process for PR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Yeah, no personal action plan. No follow up with them yet.

Nah. Send a reminder mail to both ladies who facilitated the training. I believe they gave out their email addresses that day? The pre-arrival trainings I've done so far have been useful to me o, especially the one on job search, my CV and job search portfolio is basically ready. If only for this reason it's worth following up with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:

I AM STILL SHAKING

Dec8 AOR.. Chai. Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Tojued:

Nah. Send a reminder mail to both ladies who facilitated the training. I believe they gave out their email addresses that day? The pre-arrival trainings I've done so far have been useful to me o, especially the one on job search, my CV and job search portfolio is basically ready. If only for this reason it's worth following up with them.
OK. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dane15: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2019
FirstTImeUser:

Wow....congratulations on your victory. If our PPR examiner does not give your PPR GIST 11/10 with a seal of excellence then we need to begin to look at the constitutional provision for impeachment grin grin

Congrats again

Thank you so much. Prof. Ralph, I hope you are seeing this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.