Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819421 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
akereconfi:

But I read here that you can go through with 6:6:6:6

Is there something I'm missing?
yes through pnp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by johnnybravo1990: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
sisisioge:
Good morning folks, pls can "to whom it may concern" reference letter do for the work experience? My friends ex employer refuses to address the letter to the appropriate body. They insist on writing to whom it may concern.

CC : Everybody. She's there now and doesn't know whether to collect it or leave it.

Justwise, 40manlappy, Mcstan18,chirolechick, canadapr, amakal and everybody. Thanks.

I did mine like that, although I haven't yet applied but it should suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by johnnybravo1990: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
sisisioge:
Good morning folks, pls can "to whom it may concern" reference letter do for the work experience? My friends ex employer refuses to address the letter to the appropriate body. They insist on writing to whom it may concern.

CC : Everybody. She's there now and doesn't know whether to collect it or leave it.

Justwise, 40manlappy, Mcstan18,chirolechick, canadapr, amakal and everybody. Thanks.

'To whom it may concern' is okay, I believe. Doing so is even preferable, just in case you need to present the letters to prospective employers abroad, in which case you will not need to disturb your former employers to prepare another letter for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Perculiar: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
please house who have got transcript from esut to ICES. how much did they charge? i was billed 70k for both Bsc and Diploma transcript.

the guy that did the enquiring for me said even if i want them to send just by email it will be same amount.

please who have done this with them.

save a soul please.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Denov:
I made payment using my Naira MasterCard.It was received and acknowledged. I think it is safer and advisable to use courier. Thanks.

Sending by courier is good because it gives u the ability to track ur transcript movement, although email is the best since it will be received almost instantly. You can pay with ur naira mastercard, not necessarily credit card as written on ICES website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Donacanada:
I did not submit any form from ICES to my university, neither did they ask. But who am I to talk, my ECA is not ready yet
Your application for transcript should be accompanied with the ICES transcript request form to ur institution, there's a section in it that ur school official will sign on, it will kind of confirm its authenticity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Application received means they have received your money, or they have received your online submission for ECA. It doesn't mean transcript received. However, I believe your transcript may have gotten there, but it hasn't yet reviewed yet to certify its authenticity.

ECA is just a test of patience.

Ur status will change to document received ( with some other notes) when ICES rcvs ur transcript, not apllication rcvd, not applicatn submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

'To whom it may concern' is okay, I believe. Doing so is even preferable, just in case you need to present the letters to prospective employers abroad, in which case you will not need to disturb your former employers to prepare another letter for you.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nasachuky:
My ICES dashboard reads application received and ICES said they have not received my transcript till date. I thought received means that my transcript has been received? Please help.

No. When ur transcript is received ur status will change to documents received..., not application rcvd, they are quite different, i had the same experience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nasachuky:
My ICES dashboard reads application received and ICES said they have not received my transcript till date. I thought received means that my transcript has been received?

Bros, calm down. Ur staus will change to "documents received once they have ur transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
chicyclass:
Gosh! cry

What kind of school is this bikonu!

I feel ur pain, bro. I was also in a similar situation, but after almost 4 months since i made my transcript request, i had to go down in person to Ogbomoso, and learnt that it was picked up by the courier service 3 days earlier. I will suggest u go there ursef and follow things tru, dont mind working with them for a whole day or even working as messenger to carry ur files around it they allow u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mosbiod(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi guys,

Please has anyone used NECO for evaluation with WES. What's your experience and how did you go about it? Thanks people!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
mosbiod:
Hi guys,

Please has anyone used NECO for evaluation with WES. What's your experience and how did you go about it? Thanks people!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/336#71602832

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adeptonlin(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Were you notified on your profile as per the verification from school or did you call them?
shege45:
they do. I paid 10k to futo for mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bukzie:

Help needed please

Hello NL Family.

I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him.

It's PPR people!!!

I don't know how to express my joy, relief and excitement. I will post our PPR story soon. It's been a long journey but I am thankful it has ended in praise. AVO has finally released us. To God be all the glory, honour and praise.

Meanwhile, I need some clarifications as regards what to do with the ADR we received 2 days ago. We would have submitted it this afternoon but could not because of the size of one of the files which we planned to reduce tonight.

We were asked to submit the following documents (ADR):
-Schedule A Form
-Additional Family Info Form
-Updated POF

In the PPR letter we were only instructed to submit the two forms. What do we do? Should we submit all three via Accra Webform and then go ahead to submit our passports with the hard copies of the forms mentioned in the PPR? When should we go ahead to submit our passports?

A big THANK YOU to all of you whose posts and responses to my posts (just 2 but the responses were very helpful) encouraged me. I'm grateful for the day (December 6, 2018) I joined this group of great minds. God bless you all.

PS
Age is just a number in this race if you are committed to the journey and depend also on God to see you through. I'll expatiate in our PPR story shortly.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Perculiar: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Perculiar:
please house who have got transcript from esut to ICES. how much did they charge? i was billed 70k for both Bsc and Diploma transcript.

the guy that did the enquiring for me said even if i want them to send just by email it will be same amount.

please who have done this with them.

save a soul please.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stephanie09: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
akintunde63:

No. When ur transcript is received ur status will change to documents received..., not application rcvd, they are quite different, i had the same experience

Please, does this also apply to people who sent their transcript via email? my transcript was sent via email and I sent ICES an email asking if they’ve received it , they acknowledged and changed my status to “application received” , from your explanation now does that mean my transcript has not been received? And it’s just showing ‘received’ because I had paid and stuff. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congrats.

What do we do? Should we submit all three via Accra Webform and then go ahead to submit our passports with the hard copies of the forms mentioned in the PPR?: I think that is a good idea.

When should we go ahead to submit our passports?: You already have the PPR, what are you waiting for?
Bukzie:

Hello NL Family.

I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him.

It's PPR people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
A massive congrats to you and your family.... what a relief.

Bukzie:

Hello NL Family.

It's PPR people!!!

I don't know how to express my joy, relief and excitement. I will post our PPR story soon. It's been a long journey but I am thankful it has ended in praise. AVO has finally released us. To God be all the glory, honour and praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topacs: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gurus in the house please is it a must i verify my ND, HND and PGD... Or can i just verify the PGD alone? If i can verify the PGD alone please which of the accessing bodies is best fit? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
joo2018:
Congrats.

What do we do? Should we submit all three via Accra Webform and then go ahead to submit our passports with the hard copies of the forms mentioned in the PPR?: I think that is a good idea.

When should we go ahead to submit our passports?: You already have the PPR, what are you waiting for?

Thank you @joo2018. Very much appreciated. You are always so helpful. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Eraytee:
A massive congrats to you and your family.... what a relief.

Thank you @Eraytee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mosbiod(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
adeptonlin:
Were you notified on your profile as per the verification from school or did you call them?
ices mailed me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bukzie:

Hello NL Family.

It's PPR people!!!

-Schedule A Form
-Updated POF

In the PPR letter we were only instructed to submit the two forms. What do we do? Should we submit all three via Accra Webform and then go ahead to submit our passports with the hard copies of the forms mentioned in the PPR? When should we go ahead to submit our passports?

A big THANK YOU to all of you whose posts and responses to my posts (just 2 but the responses were very helpful) encouraged me. I'm grateful for the day (December 6, 2018) I joined this group of great minds. God bless you all.

PS
Age is just a number in this race if you are committed to the journey and depend also on God to see you through. I'll expatiate in our PPR story shortly.

Wow big congratulations to your family!!!
Yes I think your plan is perfect. Submit all three electronically and then send hard copies of the requested two with your passport
Congrats again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Wow big congratulations to your family!!!
Yes I think your plan is perfect. Submit all three electronically and then send hard copies of the requested two with your passport
Congrats again

Thank you so much @Ifeoma77. You are one of the very active and helpful members in this great group. I admire your courage and selflessness even though you are ABOUT TO receive your PPR. Get ready for your testimony. It's around the corner. I wish you the very best.

Thanks for the response.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations

Bukzie:

Hello NL Family.

It's PPR people!!!

Meanwhile, I need some clarifications as regards what to do with the ADR we received 2 days ago. We would have submitted it this afternoon but could not because of the size of one of the files which we planned to reduce tonight.

-Schedule A Form
-Updated POF

PS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
TimmytimeHO:
Congratulations

Thank you @TimmytimeHO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bukzie:

Thank you so much @Ifeoma.77. You are one of the very active and helpful members in this great group. I admire your courage and selflessness even though you are ABOUT TO receive your PPR. Get ready for your testimony. It's around the corner. I wish you the very best.

Thanks for the response.
Amen!!!!!!!!! Thank you
And thank God for your own testimony. Accra is not for the faint of heart,
May you find speed and ease in your new home

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Amen!!!!!!!!! Thank you
And thank God for your own testimony. Accra is not for the faint of heart,
May you find speed and ease in your new home

Amen! Thank you.

@Accra....it is not o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cannydreams: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
It has been a long time, i saw people write in shorthand..maybe it has to do with age.

Just thinking out loud cool

akintunde63:

Ur status will change to document received ( with some other notes) when ICES rcvs ur transcript, not apllication rcvd, not applicatn submitted.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cannydreams: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please application received (change from application submitted) is what you should see.. I have never seen "document received"

Stephanie09:

Please, does this also apply to people who sent their transcript via email? my transcript was sent via email and I sent ICES an email asking if they’ve received it , they acknowledged and changed my status to “application received” , from your explanation now does that mean my transcript has not been received? And it’s just showing ‘received’ because I had paid and stuff. Please help

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.