Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819494 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uche8419: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you so much for this response, I appreciate!
joo2018:
The work experience should fly.

Under work experience, you will pick 2009 has the year you became qualified to practice. Under education, you will fill in the details of your HND. You will select "No" to answer the question of if you have an ECA for the qualification.

When submitting your eAPR, ensure you include your HND certificate with your other Education docs.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vivacious2: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

It can only be God. After 10 months and 19 days.

This is my story:

IELTS- 3 times . I passed on the 3rd attempt

ITA- Jan 18

AOR- March 25

ADR- 3 times for ECA- IRCC was not able to verify my IQAS on their own system.
On my ADR third request, I finally had to request for another copy of my
IQAS to be sent to IRCC again and I also faxed it

MEP May 1
IP2- I went to IP2 same day

No movement, I applied for GCMS note in July and got it early August. That was when I knew my visa office. Criminality for hubby was is in process since Apr 30 and had not started for me.

Eligibility and security checks had not been initiated either. In August I raised CSE to ask about my application. A summary of their response below:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

September 1st week, I raised another CSE, now to London VO to ask about my file and on September 19 I got an email from Kyiv VO saying- Your file has been transferred to our office for further processing. Kindly note that files are processed based on original reception date. I was sad and happy at the same time. At least there was movement. September 25 we passed the 180 days application processing timelines.

October 24, I mailed the office of Goodale, Ralph E. - M.P. I got the mail on their official website. I just googled. I did this because I have read on various platforms that they mail him blah blah. Anyway, I just said to myself it is worth a try. At least he will tell me something and it will let me know whether there was any movement on my file. I didn’t say in my mail where my visa office was so that I could confirm that his office actually checked it. That same day, they replied and I got the same information/ status on my GCMS note. My file had not been touched. The only difference was that he mentioned that my file was in Kyiv.

Two days after I got the 2 Do Not Reply email in my account in the morning. I thought it was the same mail so I opened the recent one – It was an ADR for Updated financial documents. The letter says I should disregard the letter for passport request that the correct one was an additional document required. I was still trying to understand whether they sent a PPR mail and I didn’t see it. Then after few seconds, I got another mail from my visa office in Kyiv – Please find attached the letter concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada. This is the correct letter which was sent to you via My CIC account as well.

It was the next day I realise that the 1st mail was a letter saying my visa was ready to be issued.

Quickly, we got right into work to get our documents. On October 30, we uploaded.

We waited and waited and waited

January -3rd GCMS note
Eligibility passed.
Criminality still in progress for Spouse
Part of Updated financial document was verified with Pension Company.

February 7
Added to POF (statement from another account) because we thought they might have a problem with the buffer from the pension (N500,000)

Today at 3.10pm, it was the correct PPR mail. .

Truly the journey was not easy but God made it come true.
Sorry for all the typos. Abeg I am too excited

For everyone waiting at one stage or the other, God will make your dream come true, AMEN!!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

For everyone waiting at one stage or the other, God will make your dream come true, AMEN!!

Amen, congratulations jare. Go forth and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Congratulations!! 10 months wait is not easy but glad it all ended successfully smiley
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Congratulations dear. It can only be God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

Congratulations madam, I am so happy for you. It ended in praise! Hallelujah!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
somebody should warn these ices people o.!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Wumi93: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello everyone
At the beginning of my application, I indicated that I'll pay both processing fee and PR fee
Is there anyway I can change and elect to pay PR fee later?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by areee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Who is the PA? What is your own qualification? Any siblings in Canada? Work experience for the PA
I'm the P. A, b.sc holder with 9 years working experience, I have a distant cousin in Canada.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Runo03: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kindly send to me too at idodebbi@gmail.co

moyin.dora1@gmail.com ..

God bless you[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
TrA script is 7500
And courier services is 8500
You will pay via Renita or of school website I think

AdetonaDami:

How much did it cost you for the whole process
I am only evaluating my MSc?? Am I including WAEC too biko?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JennyKadry2: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
@Ifeoma77

Your PPR email will be sent to you soon. Whether devil likes it or not

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Login to your account...You will see a bar at the top that says Modify your answers or something close to that. Click on it, a questionnaire would pop up. Go ahead and Modify.
Wumi93:
Hello everyone
At the beginning of my application, I indicated that I'll pay both processing fee and PR fee
Is there anyway I can change and elect to pay PR fee later?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

This is my story:

Congratulations madam...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

This is my story:

IELTS- 3 times . I passed on the 3rd attempt

ITA- Jan 18

AOR- March 25

ADR- 3 times for ECA- IRCC was not able to verify my IQAS on their own system.
On my ADR third request, I finally had to request for another copy of my
IQAS to be sent to IRCC again and I also faxed it

MEP May 1
IP2- I went to IP2 same day

No movement, I applied for GCMS note in July and got it early August. That was when I knew my visa office. Criminality for hubby was is in process since Apr 30 and had not started for me.

Eligibility and security checks had not been initiated either. In August I raised CSE to ask about my application. A summary of their response below:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

September 1st week, I raised another CSE, now to London VO to ask about my file and on September 19 I got an email from Kyiv VO saying- Your file has been transferred to our office for further processing. Kindly note that files are processed based on original reception date. I was sad and happy at the same time. At least there was movement. September 25 we passed the 180 days application processing timelines.

October 24, I mailed the office of Goodale, Ralph E. - M.P. I got the mail on their official website. I just googled. I did this because I have read on various platforms that they mail him blah blah. Anyway, I just said to myself it is worth a try. At least he will tell me something and it will let me know whether there was any movement on my file. I didn’t say in my mail where my visa office was so that I could confirm that his office actually checked it. That same day, they replied and I got the same information/ status on my GCMS note. My file had not been touched. The only difference was that he mentioned that my file was in Kyiv.

Two days after I got the 2 Do Not Reply email in my account in the morning. I thought it was the same mail so I opened the recent one – It was an ADR for Updated financial documents. The letter says I should disregard the letter for passport request that the correct one was an additional document required. I was still trying to understand whether they sent a PPR mail and I didn’t see it. Then after few seconds, I got another mail from my visa office in Kyiv – Please find attached the letter concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada. This is the correct letter which was sent to you via My CIC account as well.

It was the next day I realise that the 1st mail was a letter saying my visa was ready to be issued.

Quickly, we got right into work to get our documents. On October 30, we uploaded.

We waited and waited and waited

January -3rd GCMS note
Eligibility passed.
Criminality still in progress for Spouse
Part of Updated financial document was verified with Pension Company.

February 7
Added to POF (statement from another account) because we thought they might have a problem with the buffer from the pension (N500,000)

Today at 3.10pm, it was the correct PPR mail. .

Truly the journey was not easy but God made it come true.
Sorry for all the typos. Abeg I am too excited

Congratulations Vivacious2.
God is great.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
JennyKadry2:
@Ifeoma77

Your PPR email will be sent to you soon. Whether devil likes it or not

Amen!
I'm so waiting for her timeline eeh

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
efeklvn:
somebody should warn these ices people o.!

pls what happened??
I'm about to start my ECA with ices ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
topacs:
So to evaluate OND, HND and PGD using ICES is 600 CAD

That's correct. But you don't need to evaluate all three. Evaluating any two of them will give you the same point.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
areee:

I'm the P. A, b.sc holder with 9 years working experience, I have a distant cousin in Canada.
Thank you

Current scores with information you dropped and IELTS scores of 6 across all modules if your wife takes the test is about 322, that's too low to get ITA under the Express entry route.
If both of you max out IELTS 408, still too low.
If your wife becomes PA with both of you maxing out IELTS 418, still too low for current draws.
If You get a master's degree and 8777 on LWRS for IELTS 447, this is more likely to get you ITA currently.

In fact try tweaking the crs calculator with your information and see what works for you.

Otherwise you may have to try the PNP route

Ifeoma77
Tojued
Please weigh in if you can, I hope I got the calculations right

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
I really can't say, cos I live in Lagos, but some other people here should be able to help.
didentus678:
Please for guys that live outside Lagos and Abuja, what is the procedure?

Kindly reply, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
For the life of me, I can't recall. I think 4k for 4 copies, I really cannot remember. I was too excited that day. All I could think about was VFS. Please who can reconfirm.
KayLayChi:
How much is snapping the passport photograph at studio24.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 2:38am On Feb 13, 2019
KayLayChi:
How much is snapping the passport photograph at studio24.

Hard copy is 1500 (4 copies), soft copy 1500. Hard and soft copies 2500

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by KayLayChi: 5:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks.

[Qquote author=Onyeenyeh post=75675644]For the life of me, I can't recall. I think 4k for 4 copies, I really cannot remember. I was too excited that day. All I could think about was VFS. Please who can reconfirm.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by KayLayChi: 5:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Godisincontrol:

Hard copy is 1500 (4 copies), soft copy 1500. Hard and soft copies 2500

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mmaryam(f): 5:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Is it true courier company can no longer pick up passports and COPR from VFS

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ceyrahtlk(f): 5:31am On Feb 13, 2019
georgeehis:
help me thank God ooooo the remark with idp was positive. my writing was upgraded to 7.0. final score is speaking 7.5 reading 9.0 listening 8.5 writing 7.0 am doing my ECA with ICES now.

This is good news and I am happy for you. Mine too will come out positive in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2019
My people good morning. Please if a person is married to a student that has no work experience, secondary school certificate, and cannot write ielts, is there an issue with that, even tho the couple will get ita if the PA maxes out ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topacs: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the clarification, I will just do the HND and PGD, reason been the school for my OND has internal issues and I don't want that to delay me at all..
adetola007:

That's correct. But you don't need to evaluate all three. Evaluating any two of them will give you the same point.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2019
please can you share the e-mail address that was sent to you, I made a request over 2 weeks and I've not gotten anything mail from them.

zohan101:
It ought to be out by now. I got same mail from them on Jan 11th and my TRF came out 29th Jan. Although i think the duration has alot to do with the number of modules you intend to remark. Mine was just writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
kemkem30:

I paid with my NATWEST card, is your billing address correct?

All details correct for the cards. I read from the website about payment issues lately that they are looking to resolve. I'll try again later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
chukoo1:

I think it’s from your location. If u have someone in UK ask for his assistance.
I don't think so. Even my UK cards were declined. I read from the website about payment issues lately that they are looking to resolve. I'll try again later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
mmaryam:
Is it true courier company can no longer pick up passports and COPR from VFS

Seems your ghost update eventually turned positive. Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.