Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819207 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Congrats to all PPR clinchers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Meanwhile, it's like @raphrulz a.k.a Prof. Albus Dumbledore likes to delay marking PPR scripts these days. We need to do his performance review. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
chuckdee13:

So fast forward from October 2018
Ghost update 13th February 2019 (maybe 12th)
PPR 14th February 2019 (dated 13th February)

I learnt a lot here. a lot took me from Nairaland and so I missed out on all info and gist. I'll give back as much as I can. Thank you to everyone, both old and newbies. we learn DIY here in preparation for Cannyland.

Congrats mehn...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks a lot
iPopAlomo:

Congrats mehn...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
https://government.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/police-clearance-certificate

muyiroro:
Good morning my people,
Please, I need contact or direction on how to process Dubai PCC.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
chuckdee13:

I learnt a lot here. a lot took me from Nairaland and so I missed out on all info and gist. I'll give back as much as I can. Thank you to everyone, both old and newbies. we learn DIY here in preparation for Cannyland.
Congrats and that's a good valentine's day gift

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Same here too

Just got a mail that EOR outcome is back and I also tried online

EyesondPrize:
Note: The online system will not display results for more than 28 days after your test date.

I wrote on Dec 1st and I have tried checking it. If you know another way , kindly share.

Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
I finally picked up mine today. Writing got upgraded to 6.5. I will try Computer based test next. How was yours?

bharbhyie:
Same here too

Just got a mail that EOR outcome is back and I also tried online

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Congrats to all who recently got PPR.
Thanks for sharing your timeline and journey with us.
May Canada favour you all.

I need Valentine gift from CIC o. They should better package the PPR well.*sigh*

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please your Advice is needed!!!

A friend called and told me this..

A friend of hers that they've talked for about two years ago called her and gave her a proposal. Its about Canada immigration tho, he said he has a friend that has a relative in Canada but due to the fact that his CRS score is very low and no chance of getting an ITA so he needs someone to stand as a PA, she's not sure if they would get married or not but it is to just increase the chances of getting an ITA.
The relative in Canada would be the sponsor tho.

So the question is ...is it advisable for her to take the deal due to the fact that she won't be paying because this has been her vision OR she should decline and enter the pool herself ?

Please your advice is needed!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tojued:

kikikikiki
you dinnor see dat train coming?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My heart broke when I read his first post, I couldn't imagine going through IELTS, ECA and the rest only to keep getting rejected....
Dude just gave me chest pain for nothing angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gsade: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
AdetonaDami:

A friend of hers that they've talked for about two years ago called her and gave her a proposal. Its about Canada immigration tho, he said he has a friend that has a relative in Canada but due to the fact that his CRS score is very low and no chance of getting an ITA so he needs someone to stand as a PA, she's not sure if they would get married or not but it is to just increase the chances of getting an ITA.

So the question is ...is it advisable for her to take the deal due to the fact that she won't be paying because this has been her vision OR she should decline and enter the pool herself ?

Please let her decline and enter the pool herself. What I see happening is that the "sponsor" will have to marry her (arrangee marriage things***). Hence, there is serious misrepresentation involved. Promptly discourage her pls.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Your friend is facing 3 scenarios;
1. She goes ahead with the sham marriage/common law partnership, gets PR, moves to Canada, prospers and settles. Partnership ends, she goes on to achieve her dreams and own the land and etc. Brava!
2. The incredibly smart people who work in the various Canadian offices sniff out the sham, rejects their application and slam her with a 5 years ban for misrepresentation. Thus temporarily ending her dreams to go anywhere near Canada, USA, Australia, UK or New Zealand. Sad!
3. The sham goes through, she lands in Canada, they part ways and she goes on to settle in her new life. Becomes a Canadian citizen, makes a new family, rising steadily in her career, raking in the dollars, securing the bags. 20 years later, the sham is discovered. Everything goes poof. She'll be arrested, separated from her family, lose her job, lose her citizenship and get deported to a naija she won't even recognize. Tragic!

Advice? Tell the guy to try PNP. Tell your sister to stand on her own feet and walk into Canada

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
gsade:

Please let her decline and enter the pool herself. What I see happening is that the "sponsor" will have to marry her (arrangee marriage things***). Hence, there is serious misrepresentation involved. Promptly discourage her pls.
okay thanks for the information. appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Your friend is facing 3 scenarios;
1. She goes ahead with the sham marriage/common law partnership, gets PR, moves to Canada, prospers and settles. Partnership ends, she goes on to achieve her dreams and own the land and etc. Brava!
2. The incredibly smart people who work in the various Canadian offices sniff out the sham, rejects their application and slam her with a 5 years ban for misrepresentation. Thus temporarily ending her dreams to go anywhere near Canada, USA, Australia, UK or New Zealand. Sad!
3. The sham goes through, she lands in Canada, they part ways and she goes on to settle in her new life. Becomes a Canadian citizen, makes a new family, rising steadily in her career, raking in the dollars, securing the bags. 20 years later, the sham is discovered. Everything goes poof. She'll be arrested, separated from her family, lose her job, lose her citizenship and get deported to a naija she won't even recognize. Tragic!

Advice? Tell the guy to try PNP. Tell your sister to stand on her own feet and walk into Canada

Lol But she's not my sister nah.....no false statement was made from what I said tho. Just brought it here, but I will tell her
lol thanks for the advice tho...I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by yettyaby(f): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please house,
I have been seeing people talk about the ielts exam in terms of CBT of late, I have always thought the exam is paper based... please is it like they have changed the conduct of the ielts exam? I'm kinda getting confused here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks Hephgirl! Wishing you the best in all your endeavors.

Hephgirl:
@boundlessjoy
@flyboi1
@Shyee
@juicebox
@jhoci
@lowla1
@Majesticniyi
@Team16
@BoboXIV
@adewumz
@dane15
@Chibuiked
@Barryston
@enemyofprogress
@Fyorgyn
@abakiki
@Bukzie
@iPopAlomo
@Vivacious2
@Tee248490
@mbakweich

Congratulations guys. I wish you all the best. I celebrate with you. May Canada favor u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good evening
I’m inquiring on the Canadian permanent residence or work permit if it’s possible to also get a job that’s work and travel
PS I’m not a graduate I’d need to be enlightened more on this thanks
For instance get an evaluation of my transcript in the university for a work permit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Lol But she's not my sister nah.....no false statement was made from what I said tho. Just brought it here, but I will tell her
lol thanks for the advice tho...I appreciate
Someone I know got PPR in early December. His wedding was iafter Christmas so he wrote Ottawa. Sent the IV, engagement pictures and all that through CSE and requested to add the spouse after wedding. Bam they've been transferred to AVO, given all kinds of strange forms to fill and earmarked for interview.
These people are not smiling and they are very suspicious too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pimi: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
JudahO:
@ Pimi sorry I just saw your message... I was advised to disclose the ownership of the business using a LOE. Once again God bless and reward you Ifeoma77.

Thanks @JudahO but in that case would u still need a reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
chuckdee13:
How dont really know how to start. its been a while I was here, doubt anyone even remembers me. but I used to disturb well well. I started my journey on the Australian PR thread. At a point I looked at Canada but at the time I wasnt gonna get an ITA cos the draws never came below 450 at the start of express entry, so I focused on Australia. I studied petroleum engineering and for those familiar with that process will know it got removed from the list of eligible occupations. But before then I had written one IELTS and 3 PTEs. I almost gave up, then in 2017 I remembered the Canada path and decided to check it out again. Thinking that something should have changed in 2 years. Something did. I saw draws of 433, 434, 413 and I was like YES! now I'll get an ITA.

So I started with Wes, did it and then it took me months to write my IELTS. I just dunno why it took me that long. Finally wrote it, passed and jumped into the pool. The rest is history as they say. @hephgirl the timeline is below grin;

Wes received 25th October 2017
IELTS LSWR 9,7,7,8.5 2nd June 2018
ITA 11th July 2018
AOR 8th September 2018
MEP/BIL/ADR 2nd October (ADR was for my Malaysia PCC, it wasnt ready when I had to submit)
ADR submitted 12th October 2018
Biometrics done 22nd October 2018

Then my file started attracting dust. Did everything an impatient person does from Ralph to calls to CSE. and then finally I requested for my gcms notes on the 6th of February 2019

So fast forward from October 2018
Ghost update 13th February 2019 (maybe 12th)
PPR 14th February 2019 (dated 13th February)

that's how I was putting pressure on this one to write ielts o... U forgot to mention that part.

Ehen u also forgot to mention I said u shld check ur email and ur ppr was ready...

His heart was broken in between too buhahahahhah

I was too excited.. That's how I was screaming and woke my kids this morning... Go and prosper dearie

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Someone I know got PPR in early December. His wedding was iafter Christmas so he wrote Ottawa. Sent the IV, engagement pictures and all that through CSE and requested to add the spouse after wedding. Bam they've been transferred to AVO, given all kinds of strange forms to fill and earmarked for interview.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm telling you grin
Debsify:
Congrats and that's a good valentine's day gift

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greenville990: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
DexterousOne:

Thanks a lot.

This info is very helpful

All I then need to carry to WAEC office for my evaluation is my scratch card, a copy of my WAEC result and passport photographs
......and affidavit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
My dear too many things on my head...you really screamed o. Don't worry your kids will be woken up another morning soon when your PPR lands. You called me yesterday and said I should get ready and shortly after that I signed in to see ghost update and then woke up to PPR. All your ginger was worth it. And soon I shall be celebrating with you too smiley
Hephgirl:
that's how I was putting pressure on this one to write ielts o... U forgot to mention that part.

Ehen u also forgot to mention I said u shld check ur email and ur ppr was ready...

His heart was broken in between too buhahahahhah

I was too excited.. That's how I was screaming and woke my kids this morning... Go and prosper dearie

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Which kain problem be this one now. Na offence to marry again?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muyiroro: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good pm my people,

How was has your day been? Please I want to confirm if is mandatory for applicant selected under ONTARIO PNP in EE to secure a job in Ontario as a ties or is only for applicant selected under CEC.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
chuckdee13:
When I had to submit mine, my Malaysian PCC wasnt ready. I just proof of application there and an LOE with the intention of raising a CSE later but it didnt come till MEP and hence I got an ADR with a 2 month period to upload it. Not a big deal, I'll say you should submit it like that with an LOE. unless you feel it wont still be ready in the next one month or so. my 2 cents.
Modified

Where was your VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Frances86:
Tnx @Bukzie.

In respect of fees, I mean the processing fees and RPRF ,should children pay too??

Principal Applicant and Spouse/Common-law partner:
Processing Fee - CAD550 each
Right of Permanent Residence Fee - CAD490 each

Dependent children:
Processing Fee: CAD150 each

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Your Q is not clear.

That snapshot is for OINP and a job offer in Ontario is just one of the ways you can demonstrate your ties to Ontario.

muyiroro:
Good pm my people,

How was has your day been? Please I want to confirm if is mandatory for applicant selected under ONTARIO PNP in EE to secure a job in Ontario as a ties or is only for applicant selected under CEC.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
"Arrange office" got me cracking grin grin

youngRx:

Lol, chill bro. It's just past 8am in some provinces and some others are just waking up sef. Even if there'll be a draw, let's give them time to arrange office first.

May the draw favor us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.