Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (817730 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ajasa4link: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:

Lord of Ajasa, Page one is all you need...believe me. I've been at the background for quite a while,let me help you small.

1) There are a number of process to get the permanent residence but here(in this thread), we do the express entry route mainly.

2) Only Master Jesus can tell you the exact time it will take you to process your PR. Upon submission, some have gotten PPR in a month while others have gotten in over 12 months.

3) You will pay to evaluate your highest degree with ICES or WES, pay for IELTS, pay for medical, PCC, visa fee and a certain amount is expected to be in your account before you apply.

4) I do not get this but the specified amount that's required to be in your account before you submit your application once you get ITA should be enough.

5) No, you do not need anyone to prepare/invite you.

6) Bros, your 2.1 I doubt will count. your certification and Master might give you an edge but get there first. The cart is not put before the horse.

7) GO TO THE ALMIGHTY PAGE ONE.

all the best.

Thanks bro I appreciate. I will sure read page 1 today and tomorrow. But what amount do I need to have in my account before applying. I wan get idea of these things make I arrange myself. I been dey reason to buy one tuketuke motor dis year before, but as person come tell me say dis one na d real assurance make I put mind into it and plan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ajasa4link: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tojued:

It's actually there but below's an updated version:

IELTS= currently N68,000 (mod/ielts), 75k (BC)

ECA= depends on the body; WES, ICES and IQAS charge between CAD 215 to 400 CAD. Transcript and courier cost depends on your school. If using wes with Nigerian degree budget ₦22,500 for waec verification, also budget to pay your institution extra for verification of your degree.

Medicals=depends on the clinic; QLife (Lagos) charges are listed here, IOM Abuja & Lagos charges N40,200? for adults.

PCC= Lagos starting from ₦3,500. Abuja ₦10,000 flat.

Visa fees=CAD 1040 for each adult; CAD 150 for children

Proof of Fund= depends on family. Refer to page one / IRCC webpage (link on page one)

Cost of sending passport following approval = check VFS website

Flight ticket= depends on the airline. Egypt is cheapest followed by Ethiopian.

Bros u fit point me to page where I can find full meaning of this abbreviations? The thing just dey fly from my head ó, apart from IELTS I no sure I know d meaning of the other abbreviations o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adeniyitob: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good Evening,

For those that have been nominated by Ontario ( Human Capital Priorities stream).. Do you know if Ontario select candidate from the E. E pool based on their primary Noc code... I have been in the pool for almost a year now with a score of 426 and never gotten a nomination from any of the province. My job experience spans across Noc 1111- Financial Accountant & Auditors , Noc 2171- Information and Systems and Noc 0111- Finance Managers... But my pry Noc is in my current role Noc 0111- Finance manager..

Nova Scotia nominated people with Noc 1111- Financial accountant recently and Ontario has been nominating people above 400 in the past 1 year too but I never got any...

Could this be because my primary Noc code is not in their occupation in demand list..?

I have about 5years experience in 2171 which is in demand in Ontario.. Will there be chances for me if I change this to my primary Noc code...

Your advise is needed pls..

PS- I am the PA - age 38, msc and IELTS of 8777 ( LRWS) hence the score of 426..( spouse ECA and test included)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have a feeling that the CRS will crash in coming draws. 425 and above brace up.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
I just keep thinking to myself, why didn't I stumble on this EE idea since 2015 despite being a Nairalander since 2014 (I used to have an account before this one), especially that time when my income used to be unpredictable, client can just dash me 50k or 100k or something, or my generous out of station allowance of those years. I just used to be stuck on the idea of Nigeria. Although I still believe in Nigeria, I'm hedging my bet on life. There is nothing bad in desiring a better life for me and my kids unborn.

However, early this year something just flipped in my head and I've been working feverishly on getting all the requirements in place. I want to put in my application in July by which time I believe my ECA would be out. I'm even praying that uncle Trudeau will win in the October 2019 federal elections in Canada, so that Andrew Scheer of the Conservatives will not be a Donald Trump and just scrap this EE program.

In all, I believe that God primarily blesses men irregardless of location. Location may however enhance a man's blessing, but a location in and of itself may not be sufficient to change a man's fortunes. This is my personal belief based on my understanding of the God of the Bible.

So through out this process, I'm trusting God in all my ways and I believe he will direct my path and lead me to places beyond my expectations.

My favourite quote is what I learned from ebony9ja: that we(I) shall succeed (in this quest) is as sure as God reigns! that will be your portion!

Have a great week people.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ocon: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lemme start learning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caddy007:

You got ITA?

Not yet, I'm still serving my father's land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kmgb1:
This surge ehn..welcome y'all shocked

Congratulations everyone getting ppr and great ielts scores..ahead ahead!

@Stonecoldcafe,this your guitarist is fine o,take great care dear

Infact ehn! E be like say 100 new people join this thread since election was postponed.

All newbies, we welcome you to this thread! Before asking any questions, please refer to page 1 of this thread. It already contains answers to almost all questions you might have.

Good luck in your quest for a better life and opportunities!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adaifx: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:

I might disagree to some extent here. What if they aint living together? nothing to establish a common law relationship exist between them. A friend went through this route and he is in Canada presently.
Did your friend marry the mother/father of the child post Aor after applying as a single parent? Cause that’s what I understood from the question asked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
ajasa4link:

Thanks bro I appreciate. I will sure read page 1 today and tomorrow. But what amount do I need to have in my account before applying. I wan get idea of these things make I arrange myself. I been dey reason to buy one tuketuke motor dis year before, but as person come tell me say dis one na d real assurance make I put mind into it and plan

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html except the tuketuke is extremely important and you still got a lot of cash to spare afterwards, save up Odogwu because you will surely need it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
There is no implication. You can't be penalized for having little or no online presence. Just ensure that you don't have any contradictory or implicating info on the ones you have.
CanadahereIcome:

Thanks for being a good sister from another mother to us. Really appreciate your help and assistance to us all. Please I need clarification on something that has been disturbing my mind. I deleted my LinkedIn account, anytime I enter my full name on google search after deleting the account, my name pops up among LinkedIn registered member. Am not the social media type. The only social media am active is Facebook and I login sometimes once in two weeks just to view updates. When I click it, the only information I see is my the school I graduated from, nothing more and nothing less. My question, what’s the implication of this? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
adaifx:
Did your friend marry the mother/father of the child post Aor after applying as a single parent? Cause that’s what I understood from the question asked.

after AOR. He applied as a single father and wrote the LOE to explain every every. They got married and he updated CSE, he didn't even get ADR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
@All

Its time for part 7 and i want you people to nominate a frequent contributor here to start part 7

Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
funshobabs:
I have a feeling that the CRS will crash in coming draws. 425 and above brace up.

a lot of people pray it crash below 430 but you should have known their modus operandi by now. Anytime there is a gap of more than two weeks, the next draw will go higher than the previous one.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adeniyitob:
Good Evening,

PS- I am the PA - age 38, msc and IELTS of 8777 ( LRWS) hence the score of 426..( spouse ECA and test included)

Y dont you try maxing out ielts,u have 12 marks lurking there,also for a better understanding of indemand NOCs,there is a PNP thread u can get more info from,search for it..try to do all you can to get an ITA before 39 comes calling. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Its time for part 7 and i want you people to nominate a frequent contributor here to start part 7

Thank you

Part 7 u mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adaifx: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:

after AOR. He applied as a single father and wrote the LOE to explain every every. They got married and he updated CSE, he didn't even get ADR.
Okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kmgb1:

Part 7 u mean?

Yea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josh121(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you
Tojued

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you
Ifeoma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ifeoma

justwise:
@All

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmoney22222: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wait first oo. I need to get my ITA in this part 6. Lol
justwise:
@All

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bankyh1905(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ifeoma

justwise:
@All

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Engr2000: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
ajasa4link:
Good day guys.

I have not really taken the traveling option seriously till now. So today I met a bros by sheer luck. We got talking and he gisted me about how he used to work in an insurance company here in Naija before he relocated to CA. He advised I follow the relocation route and move ASAP. He told me a lot about their standard of living and all.

He hinted ons already answered several times, in that case can you please point out the link to responses to me?

Thank you

Hi,

I also work in the insurance industry and I use my First Degree & CIIN and I have gotten COPR.

You don't need to wait foro Masters, Evaluate your first Degree & ACIIN via WES and start rolling!

Best of Luck...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ready4glory: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you

Huncle wait na, lemme get PPR in this Part 6 fes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you

Ifeoma and Joo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you

Ifeoma smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by yemblaze(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Am a silent reader though...
Ifeoma grin
justwise:
@All

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Susizo: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Newmum0615:
It depends sha. I had one site where my wedding ceremony was hosted, you know all these Bella Naija type of thing? They checked it also, down to my UK uni students list hosted online. I saw it listed on my notes. Try to enter your name on Google, both married and maiden names and see where information about you pops up. I am active on Twitter, but you can't tie my other SM accounts to Twitter cos they have different email addresses and usernames. So basically, anywhere you see your names pop up on the internet is probably where they can find info about you.

Hello @newmum,
This got me scared. I started a postgraduate course in 2015 and not yet done. During this period, I also worked btw 2016 and 2018 which I claim scores.

Won't it be misrepresentation because I didn't include the postgraduate course in my personal history since I don't have a certificate yet.

I just googled my name and the first thing that popped up is my writeup through the current postgraduate course.

What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think it's too early to start PART 7. The last three parts were over 600 pages while this one is just 506. Make we chill small abeg. I plan to announce my PPR in this part lol. grin

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by blessedamy(f): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ifeoma kiss
quote author=justwise post=75833960]@All

Thank you[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ace4tunde: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Loads of information available here for the whole FSW process. Thanks guys for sharing.

Quick question: Is there plantain(dodo) in Canada?

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.