Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (809520 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Threemg: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Make Una Gather Here o. JOHN THE BAPTIST IS HERE. Meanwhile I hope you guys are ready? There's a timely BOMB ready to explode o. When I saw @NewMum0615 Epistle I thought I've seen it all. You guys need to utilize the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY opportunity and order for your zobo, fura denunu, kunnu or na guguru because there's a Looooooonnngggg TERM PAPER to read. I'm telling you, you'll gonna love it.

I'll miss the custodian here (It will end in PRAISE in JESUS name. That's the ofofo part. If you know you know

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Threemg:
Make Una Gather Here o. JOHN THE BAPTIST IS HERE. Meanwhile I hope you guys are ready? There's a timely BOMB ready to explode o. When I saw @NewMum0615 Epistle I thought I've seen it all. You guys need to utilize the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY opportunity and other for your zobo, fura denunu, kunnu or na guguru because there's a Looooooonnngggg TERM PAPER to read. I'm telling you, you'll gonna love it.

I'll miss the custodian here (It will end in PRAISE in JESUS name. That's the ofofo part. If you know you know

The man with moniker in CAPS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Inspector Moshood: 08034747802
timmiezone:
Thanks.

Could I get the contact for PCC from you? Sending you a PM now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Threemg: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Threemg:
Make Una Gather Here o. JOHN THE BAPTIST IS HERE. Meanwhile I hope you guys are ready? There's a timely BOMB ready to explode o. When I saw @NewMum0615 Epistle I thought I've seen it all. You guys need to utilize the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY opportunity and order for your zobo, fura denunu, kunnu or na guguru because there's a Looooooonnngggg TERM PAPER to read. I'm telling you, you'll gonna love it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by canadiandamsel: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Charisfreak:
Please I need advice o. WES has sent my transcript to my university four times, and my school responded on all four occasion as updated on my profile by WES, only for me to notified for the fifth time that my WES requires verification again. Please what could be happening. Have been on this since September.
I had same experience. Ensure the verification from school covers both transcript and certificate. Before the last email was sent, the woman was kind enough to show me the mail. It should comprise of the transcript and certificate WES sent for verification and the verification letter itself. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Finished around 12noon.

wasseynewest:
Eh eh eh, so around what time were u able to finish?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by deTimo: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Threemg:

TEECANN is it true it has landed gidigba? OYA I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2018
deTimo:
TEECANN is it true it has landed gidigba? OYA I dey wait.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is ending in praises IJN! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2018
mcstan18:

The man with moniker in CAPS

Do you mean my brother @KINGTELLER? grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Justice179: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2018
wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!

Please can you help out by sending to somnedum@gmail.com. I'm rewriting in dec too. Thanks and Godbless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Dear All, I know that this question has been answered before, but I cant see where. I have a valid international passport with one visa stamp. And I have three other expired international passports with other visa stamps. Should I upload my bio data from the valid international passport only or with other expired ones ?.....Please I need clarification ?....Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DBJay: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
A not so silent reader here (Had to get a new moniker to avoid the village people in my office) grin grin

MY PPR STORY

Started the journey in may 2018 when a friend told me to give it a shot.

Registered immediately for IELTS & WES Evaluation, then went straight to page 1 of part 4 to digest all the info relevant to this journey.

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)

I've been amazed at the ease of my application & I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has walked this journey before me and were thoughtful enough to share their experiences on this thread. May God bless & reward you all.

This journey has been a breeze and the only hiccup I almost had was when I woke up late on the day of my tests (story for another day).

The last two years of my life have been traumatizing on a personal and professional level and I see this as God's way of giving me a new beginning and a fresh start which I'm grabbing with both hands.

For everyone here going through stuff you can't talk about, your testimony is just around the corner. Don't give up! It will end in praise.

And in the words of one of my favorite monikers here (una plenty o)...

Je m'appelle PPR!!!

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Aig842: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't want to jump the gun but just to say I'm still vexing you even considered the other route......My fren do the needful asap!! grin
TEECANN:

Do you mean my brother @KINGTELLER? grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Aig842: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Meanwhile Page 54 already? Ok o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2018
DBJay:
A not so silent reader here (Had to get a new moniker to avoid the village people in my office) grin grin

MY PPR STORY

Je m'appelle PPR!!!

Congratulations! May the fresh start be all you desired and so much more!!!

Teecann oya come out.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Aig842:
I don't want to jump the gun but just to say I'm still vexing you even considered the other route ...My friend do the needful asap!! grin

No vex na! grin grin Forgive me! grin grin

It will end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

NOTE: THIS IS MORE THAN A LONG POST- IT IS AN E-HANDOUT FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE grin
If you are not a friend of “PAGE 1”, don’t bother, just side-step it and waka pass- Just kidding grin
Kindly don't quote the full post as we want to reduce the speed at which Part 6 is throttling! grin

IMMIGRATION JOURNEY HIGHLIGHT

PHASE 1- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 7.5, 8, 7.5, 7 (Sept. 30, 2017)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 2- WES ECA- Master’s degree equivalency (Nov 2017)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 3- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 8, 8.5, 7, 7 (May 4, 2018)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 4- IELTS (IDP)- LRSW- 8, 8, 7, 6.5 (May 25, 2018)- It ended in praise! (Though I never used the result)

PHASE 5- ITA (FSW)- CRS 441 (May 23, 2018) (Draw cutoff was 440)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 6- AOR- (July 25, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 7- IP 1/MEDICALS PASSED (August 15, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 8- IP 2 (Oct 3, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 9- PPR (Nov 20, 2018) It ended in praise!

VISA OFFICE: CPC-OTTAWA

ADR: NONE

FAMILY SIZE - 5

I want to first of all THANK GOD, for this journey thus far as He has given me and my family many praise endings on this journey!!

It all started late 2016 during my annual leave. The leave afforded me the time to think deeply about my life and future and that of my young family in this country and I concluded I have to move if for nothing but for the sake of my kids.

I started out with the Canadian Study route (whilst I thought [at the time] that the Express Entry route was a long thing and difficult to achieve) God bless friends that I spoke with who encouraged me to give Federal Skilled Workers Class [FWS] a try.
(In retrospect, to imagine that the 3 schools that I applied to rejected my applications...Don't even let me talk about what I have spent hustling that route....God would have been looking at me and be like "yinmu" at me) grin grin

I and wifey wrote our first IELTS with almost similar scores...but we couldn’t use the score to climb into the 440s CRS range)- I got bad advice that I shouldn't waste money re-writing IELTS, that I should just pack into a PNP and coast to nomination for an eventual sure ITA- I did and till tomorrow, I didn’t know what made me take that advice (Don’t even let me talk of how much I have spent [and obviously wasted] on this PNP hustle talk less of bad advice that I recieved to cut some corners that would have marred my Canadian dreams ultimately by now). Thank God I didn’t heed the advice and faced re-taking my IELTS.

In Oct, 2017, I submitted an application to SINP. As at Dec 2017, I hadn’t received provincial nomination, little did I know that I was setting myself up for frustration and delay...unending test of patience for months...(You guys here on FSW can never understand what folks on the PNP route go through just to get the same ITA that we celebrate here on a regular) Here, many are even yet to understand the acronym- MEP- and before you say Jack Robi...., its PPR for them!
Frustration and lack of movement on my PNP application made me resit the IELTS and God did it enough for us to climb to 441!! (I can never forget friends here who advised against procuring an EOR for that IELTS as I had proposed to do so as to have a higher CRS than 441, they said that the score will drop and that I should wait it out…days after their advises, it did drop and I clinched an ITA on May 23, 2018)
I promptly withdrew my SINP application and bid the provincial program farewell for good. They acknowledged my intention to withdraw with a formal letter of withdrawal.

Yet again, another hiccup; My first EE profile of October 20th, 2017 became ineligible on the April 30, 2018, I missed ITA of May 9, 2018 though I had enough CRS points but because of the tie breaking rule pegged at Dec 2017, I couldn't clinch one then (as my new profile of May 1, 2018 didn't qualify- it was painful)

We did medicals in Qlife and it went smoothly. No issues. We passed medicals 3 weeks post-AOR.

We uploaded Schedule A form as part of our e-APR documents. CIC didn’t ask for it but because myself and wifey had some UK tourist visa refusals between us, we thought to note it in a Schedule A instead of being distracted with an ADR that may come later.

THINGS TO NOTE FROM OUR GCMS NOTE:

1. POF: I submitted GTbank letter in CIC format capturing my current and savings accounts balances and the fixed deposit that I have with the bank.
I also submitted the Fixed Deposit Investment letter from GTbank and letter from Stanbic IBTC pensions with my Pensions Statement of Account with a LOE stating that I have 25% available to me 4 months post resignation.

Case Officer noted all that I submitted including the 25% of pensions balance and converted naira to CAD and recommended POF criterion MET.
NOTE: 25% of my pension total sum was about about 60% of our POF, it was not a POF buffer in our case, it was a large chunk of our POF and it was passed.

2. CHANGE OF WIFE’S SURNAME POST-AOR: We got another passport for wifey though her maiden name passport was still very much beyond 6 months validity but we wanted her CoPR and PR Card to have a uniform surname as the rest of the crew. So after AOR, we applied for a new passport for change of name at Ikoyi, the passport came out after 4 weeks later and I raised a CSE for it. The name change reflected 48 hours later in my profile and the changed surname also reflected in our GCMS note.

I thank God because it was a generally smooth and issues-free application that took a total of 117 days post AOR.

I came here, I saw, I learnt and I made friends…too many friends to start mentioning you one by one, those that I have met one on one, those that I have built affinities with here and even those that don’t know me but are generally men and women of goodwill who always wish me and my family well...I thank you all for your encouragement, support and faith keeping.

Permit to specially recognize MAY 23RD ITA CLINCHERS (whatever time you submitted)…you guys made the wait fun, this is not the time to loose hope, infact everything is still on course and the eagle is getting nearer home with the golden mail; we shall all celebrate your PPRs before Christmas BGG!

** My heart goes out to those who are yet to clinch the ITA especially those on the border line of 435-439, and those awaiting PPRs, you know how we do na- keep the faith up, do all you have to do to improve the CRS legitimately because one thing is certain, iyanu ma sele soon and it will definitely end in praise IJN!

All that end well is that that ends in praises!

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Aig842: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Big congrats to you buddy!! Go forth and prosper
TEECANN:
I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats TEECANN.

It has ended in praise!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN..a big congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by senola1: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2018
adebee16:
Took about 40 minutes. I called a contact before. And it was 5,000 each, had to beat it down from 7,500. Those people are lounging, it's serious business for them

Hi,

I sent you a PM. Kindly assist with this sure contact you used to get your PCC @ Alagbon for 5k each. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
gbengaolu360:
Dear All, I know that this question has been answered before, but I cant see where. I have a valid international passport with one visa stamp. And I have three other expired international passports with other visa stamps. Should I upload my bio data from the valid international passport only or with other expired ones ?.....Please I need clarification ?....Thanks.

Upload only the biodata of the valid passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:

Congratulations TEECANN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cuteaidomo: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Woow!!!

Congrats bro....
TEECANN:

NOTE: THIS IS MORE THAN A LONG POST- IT IS AN E-HANDOUT FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE grin
If you are not a friend of “PAGE 1”, don’t bother, just side-step it and waka pass- Just kidding grin
Kindly don't quote the full post as we want to reduce the speed at which Part 6 is throttling! grin

IMMIGRATION JOURNEY HIGHLIGHT

PHASE 1- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 7.5, 8, 7.5, 7 (Sept. 30, 2017)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 2- WES ECA- Master’s degree equivalency (Nov 2017)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 3- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 8, 8.5, 7, 7 (May 4, 2018)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 4- IELTS (IDP)- LRSW- 8, 8, 7, 6.5 (May 25, 2018)- It ended in praise! (Though I never used the result)

PHASE 5- ITA (FSW)- CRS 441 (May 23, 2018) (Draw cutoff was 440)- It ended in praise!

PHASE 6- AOR- (July 25, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 7- IP 1/MEDICALS PASSED (August 15, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 8- IP 2 (Oct 3, 2018) It ended in praise!

PHASE 9- PPR (Nov 20, 2018) It ended in praise!

VISA OFFICE: CPC-OTTAWA

ADR: NONE

FAMILY SIZE - 5

I want to first of all THANK GOD, for this journey thus far as He has given me and my family many praise endings on this journey!!

It all started late 2016 during my annual leave. The leave afforded me the time to think deeply about my life and future and that of my young family in this country and I concluded I have to move if for nothing but for the sake of my kids.

I started out with the Canadian Study route (whilst I thought [at the time] that the Express Entry route was a long thing and difficult to achieve) God bless friends that I spoke with who encouraged me to give Federal Skilled Workers Class [FWS] a try.
(In retrospect, to imagine that the 3 schools that I applied to rejected my applications...Don't even let me talk about what I have spent hustling that route....God would have been looking at me and be like "yinmu" at me) grin grin

I and wifey wrote our first IELTS with almost similar scores...but we couldn’t use the score to climb into the 440s CRS range)- I got bad advice that I shouldn't waste money re-writing IELTS, that I should just pack into a PNP and coast to nomination for an eventual sure ITA- I did and till tomorrow, I didn’t know what made me take that advice (Don’t even let me talk of how much I have spent [and obviously wasted] on this PNP hustle talk less of bad advice that I recieved to cut some corners that would have marred my Canadian dreams ultimately by now). Thank God I didn’t heed the advice and faced re-taking my IELTS.

In Oct, 2017, I submitted an application to SINP. As at Dec 2017, I hadn’t received provincial nomination, little did I know that I was setting myself up for frustration and delay...unending test of patience for months...(You guys here on FSW can never understand what folks on the PNP route go through just to get the same ITA that we celebrate here on a regular) Here, many are even yet to understand the acronym- MEP- and before you say Jack Robi...., its PPR for them!
Frustration and lack of movement on my PNP application made me resit the IELTS and God did it enough for us to climb to 441!! (I can never forget friends here who advised against procuring an EOR for that IELTS as I had proposed to do so as to have a higher CRS than 441, they said that the score will drop and that I should wait it out…days after their advises, it did drop and I clinched an ITA on May 23, 2018)
I promptly withdrew my SINP application and bid the provincial program farewell for good. They acknowledged my intention to withdraw with a formal letter of withdrawal.

Yet again, another hiccup; My first EE profile of October 20th, 2017 became ineligible on the April 30, 2018, I missed ITA of May 9, 2018 though I had enough CRS points but because of the tie breaking rule pegged at Dec 2017, I couldn't clinch one then (as my new profile of May 1, 2018 didn't qualify- it was painful)

We did medicals in Qlife and it went smoothly. No issues. We passed medicals 3 weeks post-AOR.

We uploaded Schedule A form as part of our e-APR documents. CIC didn’t ask for it but because myself and wifey had some UK tourist visa refusals between us, we thought to note it in a Schedule A instead of being distracted with an ADR that may come later.

THINGS TO NOTE FROM OUR GCMS NOTE:

1. POF: I submitted GTbank letter in CIC format capturing my current and savings accounts balances and the fixed deposit that I have with the bank.
I also submitted the Fixed Deposit Investment letter from GTbank and letter from Stanbic IBTC pensions with my Pensions Statement of Account with a LOE stating that I have 25% available to me 4 months post resignation.

Case Officer noted all that I submitted including the 25% of pensions balance and converted naira to CAD and recommended POF criterion MET.
NOTE: 25% of my pension total sum was about about 60% of our POF, it was not a POF buffer in our case, it was a large chunk of our POF and it was passed.

2. CHANGE OF WIFE’S SURNAME POST-AOR: We got another passport for wifey though her maiden name passport was still very much beyond 6 months validity but we wanted her CoPR and PR Card to have a uniform surname as the rest of the crew. So after AOR, we applied for a new passport for change of name at Ikoyi, the passport came out after 4 weeks later and I raised a CSE for it. The name change reflected 48 hours later in my profile and the changed surname also reflected in our GCMS note.

I thank God because it was a generally smooth and issues-free application that took a total of 117 days post AOR.

I came here, I saw, I learnt and I made friends…too many friends to start mentioning you one by one, those that I have met one on one, those that I have built affinities with here and even those that don’t know me but are generally men and women of goodwill who always wish me and my family well...I thank you all for your encouragement, support and faith keeping.

Permit to specially recognize MAY 23RD ITA CLINCHERS (whatever time you submitted)…you guys made the wait fun, this is not the time to loose hope, infact everything is still on course and the eagle is getting nearer home with the golden mail; we shall all celebrate your PPRs before Christmas BGG!

** My heart goes out to those who are yet to clinch the ITA especially those on the border line of 435-439, and those awaiting PPRs, you know how we do na- keep the faith up, do all you have to do to improve the CRS legitimately because one thing is certain, iyanu ma sele soon and it will definitely end in praise IJN!

All that end well is that that end in praise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Chai! Eewooo!! Shineke!! See time line oooo. Congrats!
DBJay:

MY PPR STORY

Started the journey in may 2018 when a friend told me to give it a shot.

Registered immediately for IELTS & WES Evaluation, then went straight to page 1 of part 4 to digest all the info relevant to this journey.

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR (Didn't see it until yesterday 'cos my phone was bad)

I'm been amazed at the ease of my application & I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has walked this journey before me and were thoughtful enough to share their experiences on this thread. May God bless & reward you all.

Je m'appelle PPR!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olabellruk: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
TEECANN:

Congratulations. So happy for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
A big congratulations to @DBJay and @TEECANN!

Go and prosper in your new land!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chegurl: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Please i need a november or December slot with q-life for family of 3. Kindly hola if you don't need yours anymore.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
See as I dey read dey smile with reflections. Congrats bro & thank God it ended in PRAISE. So much appreciate ur rememberance and prayer for those on the waiting list also. God bless u!
TEECANN:
[b]I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations! [quote author=TEECANN post=73134829]I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Ifeoma! Ifeoma! Ifeoma! How many times did I call u?
U predicted yesterday and see today. The name i wan give u na l8r ehn.(smiles). Wooow! We pray for more of this cheering news o! [quote author=TEECANN post=73134829][b]I WOKE UP TO THE GOLDEN MAIL TODAY (20th NOVEMBER, 2018)!!! GOD BE PRAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.