Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

"Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting (33228 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by victorian(f): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerians will say because he is handsome and he has a pretty wife called adesuwa, what else remain again?

But seriously what the actor says is true.

Banky W is just going for his pocket and family's pocket. Then loot as much as he can. If not? I wonder what he has upstairs to contribute to the growth of the country. Except his looks

6 Likes

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by Temptee101(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
God bless Maduagwu

These are the type of questions we should be asking these aspiring thieves. Being a yeyebrity isn't enough to win an election. Everyone wants to get shot at the oil money

3 Likes

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by wakaawaka(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Did he lie? And what attention is he seeking?? if u no get what to type just dey read comments..

I don talk finish.
Sleezwizz:
Who is this attention seeker?

1 Like

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Banky W and his wedding in South Africa is the least of Nigeria's problems.

This flat-headed shit-faced attention seeker should direct his questions to why we should vote APC or PDP, or succinctly put, choose between two devils of the notorious Fulani Mafia.

That Banky W head, though. It looks like a rusty hand grenade.

Look at the two closely and tell me who is the real flat head,you house negro.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by freemi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sleezwizz:
Who is this attention seeker?
his name is uche maduagwu n he has jst asked a viable quation
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by boringnigerian: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wait, that's his headache? Of all the questions he could have asked Banky, it's why he chose to take his wedding abroad? Please, since when did private weddings become national property?

1 Like

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by wakaawaka(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know where you're from or what you do. The Uche Guy was being selfless and speaking as a Nigerian who might have faced worst 2 faced and unappreciative people like Mr Wellington in his own constituency. You, yes you. Ask around. Your friends all think you are self-centered.
Sirheny007:
Is Uche Maduagwu under Banky's constituency??
Wetin consign am??

1 Like

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by olagamalin(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
ollah2:

Come on man!!

It's a church wedding and there are loads of churches all across Nigeria that would have hosted Banky W but he chose S.A. This isn't a health problem that requires proper medical attention. Think it through and reach your conclusion again

There's really nothing to think through sir. It's his wedding. His prerogative. His life.

As you rightly said... It's a church wedding. Religious based events that is strictly within the discretion of him and his wife. It has no bearing on the propriety of whether or not he can deliver upon getting elected.

I'll rather we face other germane issues relating to his plans for office and the practicability of such plans.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by Nowenuse: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ikidons:
That's one thing with politics. You do things that to you doesn't count but as soon as you step into politics, they come firing back at you. If you ask me, I'll tell you that a man that would want to represent his people at any level should not have his wedding ceremony so far away from them.

This is obviously true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by GenFunction: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
look at this foolish uche,wey nobody sabi sef
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by AlhajaChinyere: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
He dey contest for Anambra ni?

1 Like

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by sligo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
well he has a point

1 Like

Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by Diso60090(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Why the shouting make that day reach first

He nor know where he dey spend him money
No problem make South Africa come vote for am because na them eat your cake � rice � meat � beer � whisky � and our money �
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by BrotherBlood1: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Banky W will bring NO HOPE come 2019.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
he has a point..banky w can't just ride on his perceived musical fame and we will vote for him...does he believe he can do it?..if yes..he should show us prove?...a man that cannot do ordinary wedding in naija doesn't deserve our vote

but you all will vote for the ones that loot the treasury and take the money abroad
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by NWABUKA007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
daveP:
Wait, these Ibo guys picking on Banky should shut up for Christ's sake.

First Chidinma

now Uche.

I'm no tribalist, but the attacks are coming just from one angle.....
Abeg make we hear word. Shuu!

undecided

That's cause you are seeing their take from tribalism angle.
IN THE IGBO IDEOLOGY, THIS IS CALLED INDIRECT ADVERTISEMENT.
CHIDINMA ASKED HIM A QUESTION, AND HE ANSWERED WONDERFULLY WELL, and in so doing he has won some voters,

the question brought forward by UCHE is a futuristic question, now that this guy has DRAWN. Massive attention with this question. BankyW needs to put forward a wonderful Answer too to win more people on net, which will to a very large extent impact his chances.

tribal tins apart, we want people who have the interest of the masses at heart.

just take a look at The OBI and El-rufai saga,
when El-rufai popped the allegation out, it pulls people and OBi responded rather wisely.

I hope I've been able to clarify better
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by adahgold(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
He has a valid point. Is time to tell ourselves the truth Europe and Asia is great today cause they live and spend in there country they hardly do big event like weddings in another mans land.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by lanskyjojo: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
charity begins at home why did he takes his wedding to south africa when he could modestly do it here in nigeria' You see nigerians are looking for modest intellectual savvy and humble and effective individual to represent them.I advised Banky wale to start with councilor or house of assembly first as done by helliot another well known celebrity stars.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by omobaba1759: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
BEEN LONG I HEAR FROM THIS GUY BUT HE GET POINT OVER TO YOU BANKY
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by babyfaceafrica: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
mynairaland2018:

His wedding was sponsored. Him and his wedding party (bridesmaids, groomsmen & sisiyemmie the blogger) got their flights, hotels and tours free. Dts why there was a lot of out-of-character documenting throughout dt trip. It was a deal with SouthAfrican Airlines. They all had to use the hashtag during all their posts throughout the wedding. To confirm just go to the #baad2017 and read the posts by banky, adesuwa, tunde demuren, ebuka, toolzo, sisiyemmie and you'll see the travelSA hashtag. It was only on pictures they took while in South Africa.

This was the reason they had another private honeymoon in Jamaica. Some pple don't know about the business of social media influencing & how companies throw money at unknown pple, not to talk of celebrities. The couple just leveraged on their record breaking movie becoming a real life wedding party.

I'll jump on that deal too if I got it.
so the guy is just like an average Nigerian... money and fame over anything......how is he different from an average politician?
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by babyfaceafrica: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
olagamalin:

There's really nothing to think through sir. It's his wedding. His prerogative. His life.

As you rightly said... It's a church wedding. Religious based events that is strictly within the discretion of him and his wife. It has no bearing on the propriety of whether or not he can deliver upon getting elected.

I'll rather we face other germane issues relating to his plans for office and the practicability of such plans.
bankt said he wanted a simple wedding
...later he changed and had a very big one in SA...he is just like a typical politician..... lienus
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by olagamalin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
bankt said he wanted a simple wedding
...later he changed and had a very big one in SA...he is just like a typical politician..... lienus

LOL. At this point. I will drop the issue.

In most African homes, planning of weddings goes beyond the expectations of the groom or the couple. Wedding is for both Families, not just two people.

Personally, I intend to have a very quiet wedding with close friends. If it changes years later... it has little to do with my integrity. Just understand the matter "don pass me".

For you to then equate that with this subject-matter is totally uncharitable. They don't correlate sir.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by olagamalin(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Temptee101:
God bless Maduagwu

These are the type of questions we should be asking these aspiring thieves. Being a yeyebrity isn't enough to win an election. Everyone wants to get shot at the oil money

No sir. Don't water down our electoral process with childishness. He can wed in santorini for all I care.

This is surely not among the questions we should be asking our leaders. He's contesting in Eti-Osa, unarguably the richest LGA in Lagos, yet suffers environmental degradation and flooding every year. not to mention indiscriminate tolling.

We should be asking these type of questions, not sensational et sappy sentimental gists that have no bearing on the lives of average citizens.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by ashas50(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
[Attention seeker again? After he said he has gotten attention already since 2017? quote author=Skepticus post=72933236] cool

Banky W and his wedding in South Africa is the least of Nigeria's problems.

This flat-headed shit-faced attention seeker should direct his questions to why we should vote APC or PDP, or succinctly put, choose between two devils of the notorious Fulani Mafia.

That Banky W head, though. It looks like a rusty hand grenade.[/quote]
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by babyfaceafrica: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
olagamalin:

LOL. At this point. I will drop the issue.

In most African homes, planning of weddings goes beyond the expectations of the groom or the couple. Wedding is for both Families, not just two people.

Personally, I intend to have a very quiet wedding with close friends. If it changes years later... it has little to do with my integrity. Just understand the matter "don pass me".

For you to then equate that with this subject-matter is totally uncharitable. They don't correlate sir.

it would have been better if he didn't say anything earlier..even if his bride family wanted a society wedding..he could have stood his ground....that is why I believe in this proverb....." silence can never be misquoted "
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by MENTORCH(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
He has a point, aside even South Africa. How many other African countries come to Nigeria for wedding.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by SalamOmolola: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
I think everyone has his/her right to vote and be voted for so Banky W shouldn't be deprived of his right... Let's give him a chance !
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by yommygift15: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Enemy of progress
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by efighter: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
he has a point..banky w can't just ride on his perceived musical fame and we will vote for him...does he believe he can do it?..if yes..he should show us prove?...a man that cannot do ordinary wedding in naija doesn't deserve our vote

My brother, why are you worrying yourself? Can Banky W get 5,000 votes? He is contesting against Musiliu Obanikoro's son called Babajide Obanikoro who now has the support of Bola Tinubu. Even if Babajide Obanikoro is left alone to contest against Banky W, will Banky get 5,000 votes not to talk of now that Babajide Obanikoro has his father Musiliu and the Jagaban Tinubu as backers? I beg leave Banky W make he spend some money out of the one remaining from his South African wedding.
Re: "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting by teju29: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
If he took his wedding abroad, we can’t be sure his unborn children would have their education here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. / Daniel Oyebanjo: D'banj's Son Cute In New Photos / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.