Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Salary For Life!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary For Life!!! (606 Views)

What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital / Salary For Arik Air Workers / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary For Life!!! by Threasure(f): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you call all online businesses scam, you will continue to struggle.. if you hate referral business you will never understand the power of leverage. Though you do referral business daily but you aren't paid for it and you so much prefer it as you are not paid for it.

You said #65,000/#45,000 is too much as well as #9,900, now i have a business for as low as #2,000.
You keep praying to God to bless and let your helpers locate you but then you keep saying No to every business opportunities coming your way.
You're expecting a credit alert from God right?

Here is another opportunity knocking at your doorstep with just Two thousand naira(#2,000) called salary for life..

Note: This is not network marking, ponzi scheme, multi level marketing but it's only a convenient payback platform that rewards you handsomely..

Chat me up on 07039436875... I have a promo for the first 100 sign ups..
Re: Salary For Life!!! by jom28gy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Carry your business go

1 Like

Re: Salary For Life!!! by mrjaydee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
SCAM...any idiot that takes this serious will be an idiot for life

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Roles At The Dangote Group / Beware!!! Generating Demand Management Company(gdm) Is A Big Scam,job Seeker / Vacancy In Asaba, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.