Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) (54194 Views)

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Godsgal(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
SLAY FARMER cool
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's a good one
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by sligo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
God bless your Hutsle
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Austema(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
T
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by sligo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
jbreezy:
He has a big farm...interprete dat in yoruba
bros na

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
atikulated2019:

I feel so honored to be the 5th comment. All of my
hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the
top comment has been a dream of mine for many
years, and i would like to thank those who have
helped me along the way
Thanks everyone

Wetin you gain?
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by lordswill03: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Welcome on board brother, same here. You met me well!
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Creativebae(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
That lettuce clean oh. Waooo
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good. Over here, celebrities want to be politicians to get their hands on the national cake.
no mind them. Even big stone head like banky self want go thief... Since Desmond Elliot barrelled Hsi way into the high seat he's done nothing for his ppl but when election approaches he's all about seeking for another term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
atikulated2019:
I feel so honored to be the 5th comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way Thanks everyone
Get a job bro..... Meanwhile I hope u are truly atikulated

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kenfarm is aligning with him
Check my sigi

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Originality007: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
jbreezy:

asewo, onisokukso grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Not just a good actor but a smart guy with good sense . . . . Nigerian actors should learn one or two from him

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by smyo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
bazzyblings:

Mumu he is making money while you’re there saying trash .. nothing good comes out of the mouth of Nigerians
Say trash how? because he mentioned Igbo, you silly for head goat

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by olanje: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ghana Amaka!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by shegra58: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
jbreezy:
Oni oko nla grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
No herdsmen to content with. I wish Nigerian farmers can enjoy peaceful farming too.
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by ozorking1: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
It going down todays , winnings are grantee , call or whatsapp to be part of it .

Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
whiskeyboi11:

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Show us your design potfolio here,..some showing you doing it And I will enter and bring more people along (including from my work)
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by babapressy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Good
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
I dont care for celebrities, but this.....is impressive!!!!!
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by finnestdope(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin Ghana behaving like a village Igbo business man, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God help your soul

I want any old policy AdSense to buy

34k if you're serious
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
finnestdope:

34k if you're serious

How I go feat reach you sir
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
See as I'm wear boxer for farm Hant never bite am smiley
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
See as I'm wear boxer for farm Hant never bite am for I'm piny pininy smiley
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice
Re: John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) by finnestdope(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

How I go feat reach you sir

08100751281 - whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.