Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (42750 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobodys(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
sexymoma:
omo yahoo ati slay queen angry
Jealousy jealousy...
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Olatunji1929: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
The lady no even fine sef the guy na osiomole or el rufai family
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
bettercreature:
What are you trying to say?
I said
Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
AkhereOkaka:

Did you understood what you typed? To write in English is not by force
sorry please me advice me but

If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Afonjas and ugliness ehn
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by komzygirl(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly couple

Indeed you are really what your moniker says!!!! cry cry sad
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
universaltv:
Nigeria Man Kiss His Fiancee Passionately in Cute Pre wedding photos.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-kiss-his-fiancee-passionately-in-cute-pre-wedding-photos/

I was expecting a photo 2 break this record cry cry

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nobodys:
grin Jealousy jealousy...
hi

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by agboaustine: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
forged certificate
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
KLINMANN:
sad

This one no be better kiss naa, I was hoping to see a man sucking his wife's buccal cavity.

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by famosh: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly couple

Is you will come go back love to partner forgive why for you have done back if still there go will be!
You understand!
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
komzygirl:

Indeed you are really what your moniker says!!!! cry cry sad
ok

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I said
commit suicide! Its the last resort
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
famosh:

Is you will come go back love to partner forgive why for you have done back if still there go will be!
You understand!
much very you thanks
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
folakemigeh:
The Guy looks like a local Yahoo Yahoo Boy lipsrsealed
I like your Hair
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by afamaustin(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
Woow!! Very cute and romantic.
Where's my husband, want to kiss you laidis. cry
am here baby
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Guy looking like a Playa.

Hml to them
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
I was expecting a photo 2 break this record cry cry
On my wedding day, i will reserve a big canopy for nairaland members and then instruct the caterers not to take food to that canopy because they have bad mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stop oppressing the singles jor... Wedding MC
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by ozorking1: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
It going down todays , winnings are grantee , call or whatsapp to be part of it .

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

I'm here grin
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by NumbEmotions(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly couple

BEST ADVICE:
Since partner your where is cheated was you on love but her still where to what to that do please must be.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
On my wedding day, i will reserve a big canopy for nairaland members and then instruct the caterers not to take food to that canopy because they have bad mouth...
enemy of progress....if u know feed us wetin you gain?
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by taytee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
I'm here contact me on 08063211041
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by mudiana(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo eating shit groom! grin
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
NumbEmotions:

BEST ADVICE:
Since partner your where is cheated was you on love but her still where to what to that do please must be.
much thanks very you
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
Woow!! Very cute and romantic. Where's my husband, want to kiss you laidis. cry
Lets go there babe..
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by mudiana(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
ozorking1:
It going down todays , winnings are grantee , call or whatsapp to be part of it .
scammers don't know how to spell, dat's one way to catch em.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
prince2much:
Good.
Meanwhile a girl typed on google: I'm pregnant, how can i tell my parents. Google replied.., if you can open ur legs why cant u open ur mouth.
tongue
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
enemy of progress....if u know feed us wetin you gain?
I gain my jollof rice back

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by NumbEmotions(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
much thanks very you
't Mention don

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos) / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.