Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (42725 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by IamPlato(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
Metchewwww

You This Boy, so This Is How You Go About Foolin Your Age
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kia, gone were the days of nairaland, Very informative, Educative. But now reverse is the case.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by thelish(f): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
sexymoma:
omo yahoo ati slay queen angry

My prophetess. U r in d spirit. Lol
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Mikeal09: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
Woow!! Very cute and romantic. Where's my husband, want to kiss you laidis. cry
I'm here. Search no more.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Pentagon1993(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=72938079]Very ugly couple
put your face in your profile let's judge.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by AndLeo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly couple

Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?

This is the type of thing they see and they will say that 20% of Nigerians have mental issues
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by profrichrad(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=72938079]Very ugly couple

If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?

Jesu!!! what the Bleep are u saying?

ok ok cheat on her toooooo because cheating is allow.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
call gifted planners for your event decoration and catering services 08068829626. we will plan your wedding for free and we do train students too.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I gain my jollof rice back
loooool
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Unitedabby(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
AkhereOkaka:

Did you understood what you typed? To write in English is not by force
I guess he's just trying to be funny!
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Uchefame(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
How I wish marriage is as sweet as the way it's celebrated. May GOD help us that are still single and searching
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by awoo10(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly couple

attention seeker oshi, u better stfu n not totally show ur stewpidity.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by daudaolaleke(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Real ...

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Zeza: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
i dogde am
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by TJMighty(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
They look alike
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by naijajobx: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by babeosisi: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Beautiful lady with a a poor fashion sense.
Those two big bird outfits didn't do anything for her
The second one would have been OK without the aeroplane wings protruding all over
Maybe she is hiding pregnancy
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:04am On Nov 14, 2018
awoo10:

attention seeker oshi, u better stfu n not totally show ur stewpidity.
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by shadyberry(f): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Very cute....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:06am On Nov 14, 2018
AndLeo:

This is the type of thing they see and they will say that 20% of Nigerians have mental issues
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Neldrizzy(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Woow!! Very cute and romantic.
Where's my husband, want to kiss you laidis. cry
my sweetness, I'm here cheesy
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
The Guy looks like a local Yahoo Yahoo Boy lipsrsealed
Mr Folake...No be u dey that ur profile..If na u i dash u 50k today?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.