Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. (1282 Views)

Sisi Quadri Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Cause Of Death / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
My brother man and sister woman, the important question asked, do you fear death? Are you afraid of the inevitable end of every mortal on the planet? Fear has no power to extend your life or neither prevent the angel of demise from performing his duty when the hour of death comes. We all die sometime we cannot avoid it. The only thing we can absolutely be sure of........
watch the full lesson here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr7QRiSQajM&index=4&list=PLVRlDIysXT5MrUDwYVDwDsra5DFPW-e-p

dont forget to subscribe, like and share....
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2018
If death takes away your loved one, it simply means, physically you shall no longer see the person again. It means, you shall no longer be able to hold the person, no longer be able to converse with the person or neither do things together in the way both of you did before. Of a truth I tell you, even though you believe in the continuation of life in the great beyond, or the assurances were given to us by the prophets of God that there is life after death, for a pretty long time, that belief of yours cannot take away the pain of knowing that you shall not see your loved one who has died, except in your dreams or imagination.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by patwhizkid(f): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Guru Diseye Subai?
Your TV show back then scared the shit outta me, and you're now online? shocked
You talk about death too much sir. cry
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by LovethogechiK: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
gurusubai7:

If death takes away your loved one, it simply means, physically you shall no longer see the person again. It means, you shall no longer be able to hold the person, no longer be able to converse with the person or neither do things together in the way both of you did before. Of a truth I tell you, even though you believe in the continuation of life in the great beyond, or the assurances were given to us by the prophets of God that there is life after death, for a pretty long time, that belief of yours cannot take away the pain of knowing that you shall not see your loved one who has died, except in your dreams or imagination. 

The pain of losing a loved one is unbearable despite God's promises that we will see our dead love once in paradise. It's really a great beyond. Thanks Guru lessons are meaningful.
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by Dorammy(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2018
patwhizkid:
Guru Diseye Subai?
Your TV show back then scared the shit outta me, and you're now online? shocked
You talk about death too much sir. cry

My dear, I remember back then whenever he comes on air my mum will send us away but my dad and elder brother enjoyed his program. But honestly speaking now that am more matured I don't feel scared anymore, I read his teaching with a mind and quest for knowledge... he he is deep no doubt but am intrigued by some of the things he says.... like how does he know such deep things... I personally look forward to more of his online stuff. At least it's better than most crap some pastors post.
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by Dorammy(f): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
gurusubai7:

If death takes away your loved one, it simply means, physically you shall no longer see the person again. It means, you shall no longer be able to hold the person, no longer be able to converse with the person or neither do things together in the way both of you did before. Of a truth I tell you, even though you believe in the continuation of life in the great beyond, or the assurances were given to us by the prophets of God that there is life after death, for a pretty long time, that belief of yours cannot take away the pain of knowing that you shall not see your loved one who has died, except in your dreams or imagiation. 

I lost my elder sister last year... it still hurts. She really suffered from sickness before she finally passed. Why do most people really go through he'll in life? embarassed cry
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Dorammy:

I lost my elder sister last year... it still hurts. She really suffered from sickness before she finally passed. Why do most people really go through he'll in life? embarassed cry

sorry for your loss my sister woman . stay positive always!
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2018
This week's lesson.
for your spiritual enlightenment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwdAJYuELk
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by Dorammy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. by gurusubai7(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? / A Set Of Imported Dining Table & Chairs For Urgent Sale At Giveaway Price / Am In Serious Trouble, Need Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.