Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo (16005 Views)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by ATOZ9999(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
dat is very bad...he nid to be castrated
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
tuzeriouz:

We think you need deliverance too.

After you and your like have been delivered.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by blesssingtime(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
" Upon further investigation, the victim told his mother how Osamudiamen had incessantly had canal knowledge with him with threats to kill him and the mother if he discloses what happens between them to anybody."

Chai!
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Devil is really at work.

Na anus this guy go dey do.smh.

Any man that use to have anal sex they as useless and stupid as this idiot.

Just stick with pidgin. cool
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by osazeeblue01: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

One of them
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
A country with no leadership or health care is going in the way of the liberal demonic west..

When push comes to shove, if poverty doesn't wipe black people off the surface of earth aids will, with all these useless gay/pedo follow follow Nigerian dullard Nigerians

When white people legalize dog fucking make u follow them put. To innovate no,na so so negative culture them dey copy.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Larryzmith4: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Adewale1603(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
WHERE ARE THE NAME CHECKERS ?
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Klinee: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
They should slaughter him immediately!!!!
Gayism deserves death penalty!!!!!
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by naijajobx: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice one,i will be so happy if he spend the rest of his life in prison.
amen oo. It's even obvious he's a Stupid Gay Yahoo Boy angry

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 2:40am On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:
Homosexual rape is not something to joke about, the guy needs help, he is a victim of hormonal and cultural misconfiguration. It is not enough to condemn and criminalize, as a society we must make attempt to find out what the heck is programming humans into these bestial vices.
These few factors could've contributed: Growing up the only male amidst sisters, Having attended boarding school(which actually is the Homosexual breeding ground), Lastly, Being introduced to the act at a tender age( the subject of the above article referrential). Naturaly, Being a sissy or tomboy could also be a grassroot contributing factor.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Philogreen:

These few factors could've contributed: Growing up the only male amidst sisters, Having attended boarding school(which actually is the Homosexual breeding ground), Lastly, Being introduced to the act at a tender age( the subject of the above article referrential). Naturaly, Being a sissy or tomboy could also be a grassroot contributing factor.

Yet you ignore the most important factor which is psychological misconfiguration. I lived in boys hotels yet I am not gay.

Why do people refuse to accept that there is a deeply rooted genetical misconfiguration that could have been programmed to the human genome outside of physicality via the neural lace API. This is what they mean when they say they were born that way.

It is not a Nigerian thing. So Nigerians must stop looking at human issues as if it is a Nigeria problem. It is not a problem it is an indication that the human biochemistry and psychology is being misconfigured intentionally by the multidimensional aliens that designed the human genome .

The sooner Nigerians log out of recycled religious views and see issues from scientific perspective the better.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Yet you ignore the most important factor which is psychological misconfiguration. I lived in boys hotels yet I am not gay.

Why do people refuse to accept that there is a deeply rooted genetical misconfiguration that could have been programmed to the human genome outside of physicality via the neural lace API. This is what they mean when they say they were born that way.

It is not a Nigerian thing. So Nigerians must stop looking at human issues as if it is a Nigeria problem. It is not a problem it is an indication that the human biochemistry and psychology is being misconfigured intentionally by the multidimensional aliens that designed the human genome .

The sooner Nigerians log out of recycled religious views and see issues from scientific perspective the better.
... All these, yet he says he believes in his god and none other. I'll always choose my faith in God Almighty over science.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Philogreen:

... All these, yet he says he believes in his god and none other. I'll always choose my faith in God Almighty over science.

There is an Almighty, call it Intelligence Infinity. It is all pervading presence and Intelligence that knows everything and is everything. I have experienced that State. I have experience what it is to be everyone, to be everything and the entire Universe. I kid you not actually. When you experience a Spiritual Awakening after a Kundalini stuff, so they say, then you will know things and experience things. Only the very high level people will understand.

There was a purpose for this Earth and there is still a purpose for this simulation. You have a Soul Mission, which we call Life Purpose. A lot of people get lost in survival mode that they can not sit down and probe the universe.

The Almighty ALL, needed to experience itself on all levels and on all frequencies, that is when we began this entire game, ours is a free-will universe.

So, get me clear, I did not say there is no Almighty Designer, I simply said that those we worship are the ones you made us in this their image, but it is not one, Jehovah , Yahweh, Allahu, Anunaki, what ever you wanna call them, are Gods, but not the Almighty.

I hope that helped.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

There is an Almighty, call it Intelligence Infinity. It is all pervading presence and Intelligence that knows everything and is everything. I have experienced that State. I have experience what it is to be everyone, to be everything and the entire Universe. I kid you not actually. When you experience a Spiritual Awakening after a Kundalini stuff, so they say, then you will know things and experience things. Only the very high level people will understand.

There was a purpose for this Earth and there is still a purpose for this simulation. You have a Soul Mission, which we call Life Purpose. A lot of people get lost in survival mode that they can not sit down and probe the universe.

The Almighty ALL, needed to experience itself on all levels and on all frequencies, that is when we began this entire game, ours is a free-will universe.

So, get me clear, I did not say there is no Almighty Designer, I simply said that those we worship are the ones you made us in this their image, but it is not one, Jehovah , Yahweh, Allahu, Anunaki, what ever you wanna call them, are Gods, but not the Almighty.

I hope that helped.
Are you kinda saying that there is NO ACTUAL Almighty God? That they're all Gods under the Almighty? Please do explain with convincing facts and not confounding ones.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Hahaha #ThisIsNigeria
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by swift123: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wat a shameless bravado
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Philogreen:

Are you kinda saying that there is NO ACTUAL Almighty God? That they're all Gods under the Almighty? Please do explain with convincing facts and not confounding ones.

You are following it, so I will take my time to make you understand. I went through a lot of attacks to get these data but let me try.

There is an Almighty Creator, but you lack Capacity to know IT. It is Pure Spirit or Intelligence and it is Everything and Everything is in it. As if that is not confusing enough, let us proceed.

This Almighty Intelligence, is Everything and Knew Everything but bored. And decided to design a game to keep it entertained and by being something else. 7% or less (I am not sure of the % here) separated into 2 Aspects and 7% of it became the source of the Omniverse or Multiverse or many universes if you prefer.

We were in one of those Universes, but Universes have several dimensions and we are on the 3rd Dimension of our Universe and there are beings on all Dimensions of our Universe and all other Universes too. And the understanding of these beings are determined by their Level of Consciousness. Are you following.

Within our Universe, the Aliens has been designing beings, creating new species out of existing ones for their reasons, and some other groups are building matrix of controls too, so much bullshiit going across all Universes.

The Infinite All, decides that all must go on since it is a free will Universe/ The Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Lucifer, Satan, the Greek Gods, African Gods etc are all Conscious Beings who are gradually growing in Consciousness to merit being called God.

God is a Title, so these beings can grow and humans are supposed to learn how to grow, but these smart fuckckers and I do not hate them destroyed the sacred texts and introduced religions and create their God and Religions from sound current and there is so much confusion.

The Infinite All, has Angels so you call them, all Loving Angels or Managers of the Galaxies and even Warriors, but the Demiurge also created fake angels too to deceive people.

It is complex to decipher the difference but the only way to escape the matrix and archons who masquerade as Angels is to raise your frequency and connect to the Divine while in the matrix and you can unhook yourself from their control and you begin to see the truth and the real picture of what is going on, here on the planet.

This message will make you uncomfortable, it is true. It might even wake up something in you, do not be scared, truth pierces through darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.
Re: Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo by Philogreen(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

You are following it, so I will take my time to make you understand. I went through a lot of attacks to get these data but let me try.

There is an Almighty Creator, but you lack Capacity to know IT. It is Pure Spirit or Intelligence and it is Everything and Everything is in it. As if that is not confusing enough, let us proceed.

This Almighty Intelligence, is Everything and Knew Everything but bored. And decided to design a game to keep it entertained and by being something else. 7% or less (I am not sure of the % here) separated into 2 Aspects and 7% of it became the source of the Omniverse or Multiverse or many universes if you prefer.

We were in one of those Universes, but Universes have several dimensions and we are on the 3rd Dimension of our Universe and there are beings on all Dimensions of our Universe and all other Universes too. And the understanding of these beings are determined by their Level of Consciousness. Are you following.

Within our Universe, the Aliens has been designing beings, creating new species out of existing ones for their reasons, and some other groups are building matrix of controls too, so much bullshiit going across all Universes.

The Infinite All, decides that all must go on since it is a free will Universe/ The Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Lucifer, Satan, the Greek Gods, African Gods etc are all Conscious Beings who are gradually growing in Consciousness to merit being called God.

God is a Title, so these beings can grow and humans are supposed to learn how to grow, but these smart fuckckers and I do not hate them destroyed the sacred texts and introduced religions and create their God and Religions from sound current and there is so much confusion.

The Infinite All, has Angels so you call them, all Loving Angels or Managers of the Galaxies and even Warriors, but the Demiurge also created fake angels too to deceive people.

It is complex to decipher the difference but the only way to escape the matrix and archons who masquerade as Angels is to raise your frequency and connect to the Divine while in the matrix and you can unhook yourself from their control and you begin to see the truth and the real picture of what is going on, here on the planet.

This message will make you uncomfortable, it is true. It might even wake up something in you, do not be scared, truth pierces through darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.

Haha, these theories of yours are all Fictious, heretic and nonetheless unconvincing. This research, rather, shows how twisted and carnal(no offence meant) your mind is. You even made a few quranic allusions to back it up. I'll give it to you bro, You're undoubtedly intelligent, but You seem critically obsessed with science-fiction and metaphysics so don't forget, religion is a neutral zone reserved only for "the spiritual minded", not for "the worldly."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okah’s Death A Rumor – NPS / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m / I Got My Fake Ife, Ui, Nysc Certificates For N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.