Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Billionaire Boyfriend - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Billionaire Boyfriend (42294 Views)

One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1-26 Completed Story. / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by azeezat22(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
pls update us on sacrifice please
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sacrifice

Chapter 27.
"You miss me right" I asked Peter over the phone, I know I promised to forget him, but calling him and flirting around like we normally do, I won't just suddenly stop that. Am taking it slowly.
"Yea, I miss your daily challenge" he said making me remember what Paul said. My mood darkened, I them cleared my throat.
"I have to go now, I have some assignment to finish" I said, he sighed
"Sure I will let you be, I have to sleep early, I now have two store to manage" he said and I heard him yawn. Yea business have been good for him, he is growing and I have faith he will be more in the future.
"Alright, goodnight then" I said.
"Goodnight love" he said and hung up, nothing confuse me more than him calling me love.
I brought out my book to deal with my assignment, part of the reason I hate school, I was half way when my phone rang, I went for it thinking its Peter, on seeing its an unsaved number my excitement went down.
"I really have to stop getting this excited" I muttered then picked up.
"Hello" a male voice came through.
"Hi" I replied.
"Its Ejike, one of your customers" he said.
"Oh, the pretty boy" I clapsed my mouth but it was too late.
"Oh, you think am pretty, well am flattered" he chuckled, I fave palmed.
"Well isn't it a bit early" I said.
"Its 9pm" he said.
"I mean a bit early for you to have finished the soap, you're calling for the soap right" I asked.
"Yea, but not for me, some of my friends want it too, so am calling to have you supply them, I instantly sat up, business always sound like melody to my ears.
" where" I asked.
"Easy saleswoman, I will text you the address, how fast can you deliver" he asked. Since I don't want to impose him.
"Whenever you feel is right" I stated.
"OK, Sunday, around 4pm, come to the location I will send" he said and I agreed he then hung up, after a while I got the address, I smiled then again the same feeling of nervousness crept in

I just arrived at the address Ejike gave me, its a nice neighborhood, I can definitely imagine myself living in such neighborhood, I just need to work hard with Peter, I smack myself inwardly reminding myself I need to stand alone.
"Am here" I said to him once he picked my call.
"K I will soon be there" he said and hung up.
What felt like 4 minutes I saw a car driving down, I watched as it stopped in front of me, Ejike stepped out, oh pretty boy is also a rich boy.
"Get in let me drive you there" he said.
"So they're, not here" I asked a bit taken back.
"No, this my own neighborhood, so let me take you to where they are" he said and I shrugged and entered, the only thing on my mind is how many cream I will sale.
"Are you not noticing how am glowing because of the cream" he said, I giggled, I know my product is effective but not magical, its not been a week since he bought, so there is no how it will give him such effect.
"Was about to compliment you" I said anyway.
He laughed and continued talking about random things, am sure he's someone that never like someone to be bored around him, I must confess he makes it easy to open up to him.
"We're here" he said packing in front of an eatry,
"Eatry, really" I asked, and he just shrugged, and stepped out and I with him
"This is where I hang up with my guys every Sunday evening" he said walking inside and I followed him, still carrying my back full of product.
We sat down at a table beside the wall, I see nobody waving like he knows him, I looked around and nobody was approaching.
"Are you friends not here yet" I asked, he shrugged.
"Yes, seems so" he waved for the waiter to come "we just have to wait for them, for now am farmished let's eat" he said, I looked at him like he just grew two head, this is business mister.
"Not hungry" I said a little bit angry now, he tucked his lips in feeling my anger and I felt bad for making him feel bad, its not his fault that his friends are late.
"Am sorry" I apologized.
"Actually no friend is coming" he said.
"What" I said raising my voice a bit.
"Since the day I saw you, I've been thinking how to ask you out on a date, and in my imagination I fail each time, so I decided to use this style" he said I sighed "I know is a bit childish, but the only thing on my mind is your face and I really needed to see it" he said, and I was baffled, not because of the honesty I see in his eyes or the underhand way he used to get me here, am baffled at my inability to stand up and walk away. Am baffled because I really want to be here too.

To read all updated chapter on sacrifice click on the site, and to get the complete book chat me up

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by excessmon(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
U are the best writer I have seen in recent times......more brain to u cos u are a genius
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Olabantu(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Story so awesome that i had to buy the complete book
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thanks guys I appreciate you guys
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 1
We all make wishes not thinking how drastically it could change our lives if it happens to comes true. For as long as I can remember I have always wish my dad to be super rich, so I can eat the food I want, wear the latest cloth and have the latest phone. Luckily my wish came true so just earlier this year the government awarded my dad a multi billion contract, that really was a live changing contract for us, literally. My father made sure to send my elder brother outside the country, then bought the best kind of things for me. At first all was fine, I became the richest girl in the neighborhood. My mom kept saying we should pack out, my dad said no need since he is already building his house and we should wait till I finish my ss 2, so once we relocate I will start in a new school. I never bothered about the new school or the new environment I was too busy being the biggest girl in my poor neighborhood.
Sadly after my ss 2 we packed into our new home, and the environment was super rich. I have only seen this type of environment in magazines and TV,I never imagined I would one day live here.
"It feels so good, the air smells different... Pure" said my mom the day we packed it, I could see how happy she was when we packed in, she never loved our formal neighborhood, its filled with gossipers and nosy neighbours so she said.
Now I have been enrolled to a prestigious school, so spacious that I don't think I will ever get to cover the whole school tilI I finish. Its been a week since I enrolled and I still feel poor, unlike my formal neighborhood that I became the biggest, here I feel like am poor again.
My mom think attending this school gives me a better chance of being successful in life, she doesn't realise how inferior I feel. I just realise being rich doesn't only mean fat bank account, it also include the way you carry yourself,the designers you wear, your intonation, the way you stress your consonants and vowels. Now I know as I am new money, the students in this school are old money, they are all born with silver spoon, I feel like a sheep thrown to the wolves. Its been a week and I have only manage to make one friend Amina. She is dark very pretty I jealous her cute innocent face, but she talks a lot, am more of a quiet one.
"Today is going to be awesome" Amina said full of excitement, the whole student are gathered on the assembly ground.
"Why" I asked cause I can also see the excitement in every student face especially my classmates.
"Today, the delinquents will be joining us" she said. Delinquents? I thought to myself, if am right then it means trouble, what's there to be excited about it.
"Delinquents, that means they're technically bad" I said just to be sure.
"Yes, that makes it all the fun, its been boring, since everybody here plays by the book, nobody is sure how the delinquents will act so it gets everybody excited" she said panting stretching her neck to see the front. I love boring, boring means safe and I love safe.
"Won't they harm students, and how come the school authority allows it" I asked
The delinquents are all expelled from other schools, and no school wants them, so our principal believes he's giving them one more chance" she said, that's insane, I feel uneasy.
"Won't they deceive the students" I asked
"Probably, but before they are accepted, they first off all go to the military camp for a month for discipline, and while they are here, its the military that takes care of them, they go and come with the military" she said.
"How come you know all this" I asked, thought this is the first time
"Think Barbara, cause this isn't the first time" she took a breath and looked at me, it happens once every 3 years.
"So the school get this excited every time" I asked looking around
"Not nearly, there have been a rumor that principal did it cause of the money the delinquents parents pay him, cause they are always from rich family. So, he now decided to take in poor kids to dissolve the rumors, now since no student knows the rich from the poor we are all excited to figure it out and besides some of us don't know how poor people act" she said and returned to her exciting mode.
"I actually know" I muttered to myself.
I heard the murmur from the student as I watch a bus drive in, the bus filled with delinquents.
"Hi pretty" I heard someone call from behind me,I stiffed, the voice always do that to me.
"Hi Kevin" I replied with a stutter.

This is the new story on the site, click to see how far its gone on the site
Www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 6
"Who's there" I asked since the leaveshid his face, I took a step back ready to run, cause if he is a rapist or murderer he can easily do that to me and nobody will hear my scream since here is far.
"Just an idle observer" he said, I recognised the voice, my eyes widened, perhaps his here to kill me cause of the incident.
Eric, how come you're here" I said and took a step back, he then jumped down still wearing his hoodie sweater.
"By nature I grave serenity, so imagine how easy it was to find here" he said looking around, he have his hand in his pocket, I looked at him, he seem fine, maybe the punishment was a lie.
"Its impossible, you never leave the class, and I discovered it by wandering around" I said, I still feel he followed me
"Look over there" he pointed behind me, it took me a while to look, I guess I don't trust him, he might jump me as I look "that window you see at the third floor is our class" he said then it made sense. No wonder he always look outside, so he was monitoring here.
"I kept monitoring here" he said looking around "student never come here, only one student, I don't know who, since I can't make it her face from that distance" he said, he's really observant. "But I know she only come during break or free period" he said then looked at me and once again I saw his pitch black eyes and I felt drunk, I stepped back.
"I noticed just like me she wants to be alone, so in other not to crash, I decided to use here in the morning while she takes the afternoon" how considerate.
"But, once again my perfect day was ruin by you" he said. Not again, how can I save the situation.
"Am the girl" I said, probably to make my claim or just
"Figured" he said and I don't know his emotion cause of the mask.
"Sorry I disturbed your day" I apologized looking down "I was just frustrated" I said
"Believe me Barbie, you have no idea what's frustration is" he said and walked away.
"Barbie?!" I said and he stopped, I walked towards him and stood in front of him, just a feet away "name is Barbara" I said, I never liked people calling me barbie, I made sure to warn anybody that tries to.
"Don't sweat it Barbie, lesson is about to start" he said and walked away, he left me in awe, I watched him as he walked, he is gentle in feet, like he can't hurt an ant, he is tall.
"I forgot to ask about the punishment" I said and walked back to class, when I got in lesson have already started, I looked and saw him sitting down still looking out the window, I then moved my eyes to Kevin and saw the worry on his face, I felt bad for making him worry.
I apologized to the teacher and went to my sit, I kept thinking about this morning, not what Amina told me, but my conversations with Eric. I felt a rush while we talk like I don't want it to end.
I willed myself not to look back to see him, when the bell for lunch ranged. I stood up and sluggishly arranged my book, I made sure everybody have left the class, I slowly walked to the door, making my every footstep loud, I don't know why but I was disappointed when I went out the door and he didn't call me.
I sadly went to the canteen, I saw Amina sitting beside Richie who is now back to his jovia self, Amanda is with Collins today with other delinquents.
"I thought you love being with Amanda" I heard Amina asked Richie as I got there
"Yea she's pack of fun, but enjoy being with you more, and she always remind me she's older than me" Richie said
"Wait you date older women" Amina asked in one breath.
"Nop, Amanda is my cousin, wait are you jealous" Richie asked as his face lit up
"How, why should I be" she said gathering her composure.
"Wow, it feels like pay day" Richie said and I smiled.
"Why did you ran off when you saw me" I heard Kevin asked, I swallowed and turned to him
"Emergency, had an upset stomach" I said, he then relaxed
"How are you now" he asked
"Better" I said taking a sip from my juice.
"Good, I have something to tell you after dismissal" he said with his cute smile, it made me swoon
"Sure" I said like a lovestruck girl, he smiled and left.
"Kevin is really lucky" Richie said, I turned to him
"Why" Amina asked before me
"He punched Eric, the monster and he walks free" he took a deep breath "I still don't know why" he finished
"Why call him monster, have you seen his face" I asked.
"Nop, he came to the camp before all of us, actually a 2years before us, he had his schooling there. They just decided last minute that he attend school with us" he said
"So even when he's with you guys he never wear it off" I asked
"Yes, he's hardly with us, he have his own side like he really committed something worst. Some of us believe he might really go to prison once he reach 18" he said with a shrug
"Are you guys not bothered" I asked
"Not really, at first we did, but with time we got use to it, besides when Gabriel tried to take it off, he beat both him and Michael, with Collins" he smiled like he remembered it "that's the day we came to respect him and took him as the boss. And the mask made him a puzzle" he said.
I wanted to ask more, like his surname, is he always quiet, do people visit them, have he received any, but the bell ranged. I bolted to the class, I looked at him the moment I came in, he raised his head and looked at me. I felt happy, its as if he sees me, it lasted for a second, he just looked away like I was nothing, just a breeze that blew pass. I don't know what to expect, but this reaction pained me, its more frustrating that I don't know why.

Click on the site to see the latest update.

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by moseph(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Another beautiful piece. Thumps up kingokoh.
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2019
My monster

Chapter 9

I started wandering the house, my God its big, one can easily get lost, I came to a hallway and saw pictures on the wall. I saw two old couple, I recognized them, they are the ones that hosted this party, and everyone went to greet them like they do in movies.
I saw another couples picture, they're young, the husband have a great resemblance with the old man, if not for the mole differences in the young man face, you will think he is actually the old man in his younger age. I looked at the woman, she is beautiful, more than Amina's mother.
"Wow" some people clearly are definition of beauty, I took a sip of the juice I have then looked down and saw the boy standing beside the woman smiling. He look like the woman in a more devilish way. I wonder when they took the picture and why I didn't see them here, well maybe they came. I looked at the boy again, he sure will be a lady killer when he grows, his eyes looked strangely familiar.
After watching couple of other pictures, I left then came inside the kitchen, wow beautiful, I saw a cake on the counter, looks so yummy I couldn't resist the urge, I looked around and saw nobody.
"Nobody will suspect, just a small taste" I said and went towards it, I then threw away the now empty can of juice, and moved to the cake. I sliced out small, but got greedy after the first taste. It was heaven, the way it melts in your mouth, the warm taste, I closed my eyes to savour it.
"Barbie have been bad girl" I heard someone said I stumbled, and fell, I looked and saw Eric come out from the dark part of the kitchen where the center light hardly touch. He is holding my empty can, no wonder I never heard it hit the ground, I threw it to him and he caught it, I was too drawn by the cake to notice.
"We ought to stop meeting like this" he said and switched on the whole light. He is still with his hoodie and mask.
Now he's going to tell everyone one how I stole a cake, what an embarrassment, he walked closer to me slowly, still no emotions, I want to rip out that mask.
He stopped just a foot away and took a slice of cake, he moan as he chew slowly,
"I don't blame you barbie for wanting another, its heaven" he said, I watched as his lips move as he chew and I was dazed
"Thought, you would be at the camp" I stuttered
"I snuck out" he said and took another bite.
"Then why come here"
"Well barbie, I heard about a rich folks party in town, I decide to drop by and see if I can see any valuable" he said and I gasped
"You came to steal?"
"At least I wasn't caught in the act like you" he said and I looked at the cake, I hate to admit he's right. "Don't mind me, continue eating, cause I might finish it alone" he said. I looked at the cake, its just too irresistible, I continued. We ate in silent, he was looking upfront and I was looking at him.
"Haven't your mother taught you starring is wrong" he said and I felt embarrassed
"What can I say, its not every day you see someone wearing a mask" I said and he scoffed, I looked and saw his lips curve, did he just smile. It lasted only a second but I clearly saw it, it made my heart beat faster it was ethereal, I felt proud for making him smile.
"If I don't have the mask, I will give you a nightmare" he said, is he that ugly, from the small part am seeing he doesn't look ugly.
"Is it a scar" I asked, above a whisper and he turned to me,
"Yes, very deep and ugly one" he said, I felt pity for him, I wish I can tell him I don't mind, I wish, but it will mean nothing coming from someone like me. He went silent again, I want to make him smile again.
"You called me Barbie, but I guess you never know I can dance ballerina like her" I said and he looked at me.
"I doubt that" he said in a bored tone
"Then prepare to be amazed, monster" did I just call him that, way to go, it will make him feel bad
"Sure barbie" he said with a smile and it was heaven, I thought the cake was heaven, I was wrong cause clearly its Eric's smile
Now I have to figure out what to do, cause I have no idea how to dance it, I took off my sandals, I took my step, I slowly raise myself, standing on my toes, then tried to spin myself around, I failed, worse I landed on my butt, the impart was painful I yelped.
The pain was numbed when I heard Eric laughed, full blow out laugh, I watch as he threw his head back laughing.
"That Barbie, was a poor demonstration of ballerina" he said as his laugh died down, he is now wearing a smile. How beautiful.
"I slipped" I said defending myself, he came and stretched out his arms to help me up
"Am sure you did" he said and I took his hands, it was warm, maybe is because he always have it tucked inside his pocket, but how do I explain the milky taste in my mouth or the goosebumps, or why my heart was beating so loud I fear it will fall out. How do I explain why every sound was tuned out, every image fell away, and am standing alone with him, with his eyes guiding me to his heart.
"This is my first time seeing a Barbie with a Zero skills for ballerina" he whispered and his vanilla scent hits me, mixed with the cake.
"Also my first, seeing a beautiful monster" I whispered back.

To read missed chapter click on the link, don't forget to comment and share thanks

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 11

Why do I have this fantasy of him, we're not even considered friend, his eyes keeps sucking me in, each time.
"So Barbie, I must collect" he said and withdrew, I touched my face, its hot, I must be blushing like red tomato.
"What's the call about" he said facing front, I hope he didn't notice the blush, I stuttered
"He's angry I sneaked away, so I promised to make it up to him" I said, honestly am more interested in talking with Eric than making it up to Kevin.
"Instead of making assumption, ask first what he wants, it will reduce you the worry" he said,
"Yea that's true, I will ask him, lets meet during break then I will tell you his response" I said.
"Wow Barbie, what an authoritative way of asking a guy out on a date" he said
"What" I said
"You just asked me on a date Barbie" he said with a smile, my eyes widened, I just did.
"That's...I mean..." I started stuttering. He smiled and took my hand that I was busy waving in the air like sign language.
"I wouldn't mind" he said and once again the milky taste came, the indescribable pool of emotions.
"You won't" I said, mainly as a statement to myself. With that I heard the bell for the first lesson.
"Time for class" I said standing up
"Run along, I will spend my first period here" he said and laid down, he covered his face with his Godfather novel. I guess he wants to be alone, I then left but occasionally look back, I nearly went back to suggest we both spend our first period here.
When I came inside the class it was a mess, student were sitting in circles talking, even some art students are here, that only happens when a teacher request we combine class.
I looked and saw Amina, she is sitting close to Richie, I also went to my seat which is close, looking at me you will think am among the clique.
"Did you see the picture" Gabriella asked, she is also an art student
"Of course, if handsomeness had a face, am sure it would be him" Amina said
"Normally I will act or jealous and say am more handsome, but I rather not insult myself" Richie said giving Amina a stink eyes.
"Who are they talking about" I whispered to Amina, basically she's my main friend.
"Its junior, the grandson of Mr Stephenson" he said "its actually his birthday that Friday, instead of coming he posted his picture on the networks webpage" she said with a hint of sadness.
"Wait you mean Stephenson, the CEO of the largest African network company" I asked, shocked, she just nodded, I never knew it was their house on Friday, no wonder everybody was paying respect to them.
"At least the rumor is now cleared" Another girl said, I don't know her name.
"What rumor" Richie asked.
"The company board of directors suspected he died with his mother since nobody ever saw him since then" she took a breath "even as it was reported that he's the one that gave them the social data plan and how to maximize income from it. Some believe it was Mr Stephenson doing just to mislead people thinking he's dead" she said and I listened, it doesn't concern me but its intriguing, the guy must really be awesome.
"Now with his picture out, the rumor is dead, I guess all the directors with daughter will want their daughter to be the lucky girl" she said with a wicked grin.
"I don't mind being called the lucky girl, Junior is handsome" Gabriella squealed
"You know I wanted him to come back, but seeing how handsome he is am glad he didn't show up" Obinna said, clearly he is jealous.
"Do you also want to be the lucky girl" Richie asked Amina, she turned to him and smiled
"Am already lucky" She said, the group smiled at the lovely couple.
"Why is there no teacher in the class" I asked.
"Went for meeting" Kevin answered me coming to my desk, he sat down on it like doctors do when talking to patients. "So what do you have for me" he asked I know he's here cause of what I promised
"Do tell, what do you want" I smiled and he returned the gesture, his once cute smile I considered angelic is now plain and simple to me.
"How about a date" he said,
"Kevin" I said slowly, I wonder if he think I will accept him. I thought he will know by now that its a peaceful rejection.
"Its not a date date kind of date, just two classmate, friends hanging out on a Friday evening" he said and I smiled. I guess that's good
"OK. A date it is" I said, then remembered I have a date also with Eric, I looked around and everybody is engaged with something. Even Kevin left to be with his friends, I then stood up to go have an early date since the teachers are on a meeting. I stopped as I stood up to leave, for my supposed date is now walking inside the class, everybody watched as he went to sit behind me. Immediately he sat down a teacher entered, I sat down too and the art students left. My back felt warm as the teaching goes on, like am standing in front of a warm sun. I relaxed and decided to bask in it.

To get missed chapter click on the link below to see the latest update,

www.kingsworld7..com.

And for my fans that wants to patronize me, either call me to get my ebooks +2348147717660 or click in the link below to purchase one on Okadabooks.
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/red_rose/18921
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 14

We left the restaurant, he paid, everybody now turned their attention to the boy in the mask, he took me by the hand and led me away. People kept looking at him, its as if he took my embarrassment and made it his.
"So how can I pay you back" I asked once we are outside, I don't know if he's rich like others, so I just have to pay him back.
"Don't worry, you don't have to" he said.
"I have to, I won't be at peace if I don't" I said as more tears float I wiped it with the back of my hand.
He came closer, "if you must, then how about paying with a hug" he said and wrapped his arms over me, he is warm, I hugged back, I sniffed him, he smells like vanilla, I hugged tighter, he sooth my back. I cried more, its true what they say, a hug is the best gift for it wraps you all.
"Let it all out" he said, I cry not because Kevin disgraced me. I cry not because everyone have their eyes on us and as someone that hate attention, that is difficult to bear, I actually don't mind today. I cry because, I love being here in his arms so much the feeling was overwhelming that tears flowed.
When my sobbing died down he pulled apart, and wiped my tears, "With a hug Barbie you paid your debt" he said smiling, I smiled back, it was contagious.
"Does that also include the cake debt" I asked with a puppy look
"Don't push your luck Barbie" he said squashing my hopes. I looked at the time, it almost 5pm
"I have to go" I said.
"Not yet you don't" he said and took me by the hand, "I promised you fairytale" he said and I smiled.
After like 10 minutes we arrived at a basket ball court, nobody is here, I looked around, he brought the ball over, its heavier than a football.
"Normally, Barbie's have other things to do than play basket ball, since am not prince charming but a monster, and you're not exactly a normal Barbie, I suppose we play" he said, I have not really played basket ball, am not good in any sport.
"Am not good at it" I said with a frown.
''What then are you good at Barbie, don't be a chicken and burn out some fat" he said, that's it, I threw the ball, like players do, I aimed for the goal, surprisely it entered. How hard could it be I said to myself, I went and took off my sandals, I don't want it to tear, and kept my purse. He gazed at my feet, I felt embarrassed, is it ugly, did I do something wrong.
"You know, must girls will complain, saying the ground is hard or hot, but not you Barbie, and for that you just earned a point" what point, I pondered I just smile
He went aside and removed his hoodie, I thought he would stop at that but he removed his shirt, I clearly saw the muscle line on his back, he is well built.
He turned to me, so this is what he's been hiding under that hoodie, my throat went dry my face heats up, and am glad he always wear hoodie to school for I won't stand it if girls looks at him like am doing now.
"Close your lips barbie, flies might enter" he said smiling, I shook my head getting a hold of myself. "Here,be the first" he said giving me the ball.
"Game on" I said, we started playing, its hard, way harder than I thought, I keep messing up even when he gives me a free shot. The game is now 20-0 obviously he's 20, am already panting and he have hardly break a sweat.
"OK, last time, throw the shot and if you get it then you win" he said giving me the ball, I smiled, I took it and position. I closed my eyes, remembered how Lucas Scott (one tree hill) always makes the shot, I opened my eyes and threw, I watched as the ball soar up, at its peak it came down like a king fisher heading to take its prey. While the kingfishers prey is fish, mine is the net, the ball came down and hits the ground magnificently but missing its target, I slumped down and I heard him laugh, his rich throaty laugh.
He came to me and bent down, you lost, he said, I looked at him, though it was exhausting playing with him, but the fun was unparalleled, the 30 minutes with him is a million time better than a day with Kevin. I stared at him, he's directly in front of me, all it requires is just a little push and our lips will lock, I looked down at his lips and my heart beat increased, I felt myself propelled forward.

New chapters are out, click to see it. To read ahead of others and get the ebooks, do chat me up.

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 17

"Never have you ever cried because of illness" my mom said baffled, dad is away on a business trip, I kept crying when I got home, my body so hot. She is right I've never cried because of an illness, but today I cried cause its an emotional illness.
"Don't worry the doctor is on the way" she said and left me in my room, I need to see him that's the only way I can be cured.
The doctor came and administered some drugs, my mom wanted drip, but he said not yet, that if by tomorrow that am not getting better then he will give me the drip.
I slept off since I was so tired, I woke up later at night, I brought out my phone to surf the internet but my data have exhausted, I don't know to recharge through the bank I just dropped it and put on the TV.
To my greatest surprise, they were showing barbie, fairytopia, I smiled as I watched it. I slept off again after the movie. When I woke up it already 9am. I rushed to the kitchen.
"Mom why didn't you wake me for school" I said
"I decided to leave you, besides you needed the sleep" she said cutting the carrots.
"What of school" I said, I need to go, what if he is in school.
"I already called them" she said
"But mom"
"No but, go freshen up, breakfast will soon be done" she said and shooed me away. I went to my room very angry, now I wish am a rebellious daughter.
After breakfast I went to my room with pretence of feeling sleepy, I just don't feel chatty, I got better today but hate the fact I didn't go to school.
I sent a text to Amina to call me once she get back, so I kept looking at my phone, my entire day was spent watching barbie.
After what felt like eternity I got a call, from Amina
"Hello girl" she said as I picked up
"Hi" I said
"Didn't see you in school today"
"Yea, sick day" I said
"Well unfortunately for you, cause you missed a whole lot" she said and I sat upright
"What happened" I asked with fear that Eric caused another trouble.
"The reason why Eric hit Kevin was because he heard that you were just a bet to him" she said and I was confused
"Bet to him as in who" I asked
"Bet to Kevin, he had a bet with Kelly to date you when you came newly" she said, I heard some noise, like she is bringing out something from a bag.
"So to him I was just a bet" I asked weakly.
"Yea, it was a junior student that heard it, according to the boy, he saw Kevin and Kelly talking about it in the boys rest room"
"And" am very anxious
"Basically, Eric heard it while the boy was telling his friends about it, he confronted Kevin about it" she took a breath "I don't know much about it, since it might be rumour, Kevin said its a lie, that Eric attacked him with no provocation"
"Then how come you know of this" I asked, I already know nothing goes past her.
"It Richie, he said Eric told him, and we then asked the boy, basically Eric was able to describe the boy, the boy said its true that he heard them discussing about a girl named Barbara and the bet" she said
"So Eric, wasn't in school" I asked, non of the thing she said matter but Eric.
"No, still on his punishment" she said and I felt weak, "Funny, Richie kept asking of you, even Amanda asked of you, I think you're in trouble" she said
"You think so" I said, I guess he must have told them about the kiss.
"Well get well and come to school, you're now miss popular" she said chuckling, I scoffed and we said our goodbye.
If he's mad at me why then did he hit Kevin, or is it for another reason or is the boy wrong, all this am prepared to find out, am definitely not missing school tomorrow.
All eyes was on me immediately I came down from the car, seem am miss popular truthfully, well non of it matters am just here to see my monster. I should stop referring him as mine. I just walked straight to where Amina is and we both head to class, thank God this school don't have morning assemble like my former school, they only gather for announcement.

Latest update is out, click on the site to read the new chapters.

Am grateful for the people that purchased my novel am so immensely grateful and I hope new guys will continue to purchase to support the good work. Thanks guys

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 20

He slowly removed his mask, and by God the photo did him no justice, he is more handsome, looking at him up close
"My beautiful monster" the word left my lips as I caresses over his face, he leaned to my touch, his perfect smooth face, his pink lips well carved nose, all my life I've been a sucker for cute guys but the person standing before can easily herald as the handsomeness reincarnation. The unexpected happened, he leaned forward and place his lips on mine, suddenly a wave of emotion swept me off my feet and I had to grap on to him in other not to fall. He nippled on my lips and I moaned he used the opportunity to deepened the kiss. I know there is no school that teaches, how to kiss, but Eric is a perfect kisser, like he learnt it from the best school.
I held on, as the kiss made goosebumps assault me, I felt my lower stomach explode with fireworks, I squeezed him tighter, he left my lips and kissed my neck just below my ear, the feeling was just heaven. I melted to his every touch, he stopped and looked at me. Am surprised, I thought kissing him made him mad.
"I thought you were mad I kissed you" I asked still feeling dizzy
"Where did you get that from" he asked with confusion
"Richie said you were angry when you came home that Friday" I said looking down, he made me sat down and him beside me
"Barbie, I was angry true, but it wasn't because you kissed me, you kissing me was the consolation in my dark days" he said and my lips curled up
"So what made you angry" I asked and his face darkened.
"The reason why I hide my face is because my life is in danger" he said and I have no idea what to think
"My father was assassinated, we left the country for security reasons, they still tracked us down, in other to save me my mom paid with her life" he said and hits his chest showing it hurts "I was barely eleven Barbie" he said looking at me, the hurt I saw in his eyes made me cry.
"My grandfather have to smuggle me back to the country, nobody knew about it, not even grandma, only my grandfather and the army general his old friend" he said
"That means you have been here for six years" I asked bewildered
"Yes, I told Richie its just 2 years, I have been here alone away from the public just for my own safety, and non of my friends could recognize me cause I left as a kid so everything about me changed" he looked at me "but you did, my very own Barbie" he said smiling, I smiled too
"The day you had your date with Kevin" he said and I flinched
"The day you gave me a fairytale" I corrected for that's how I choose to remember that day, he chuckled
"Right, I got a call that grandfather had a heart attack, so I snuck out to go see him, but the general stopped me on the way, saying it's not safe for me yet, since they haven't figured who is trying to kill me" he said and exhaled
"I was going back home when I saw Kevin leaving the restaurant, I then remembered its your date today, I peeked in and saw you weeping, I wanted to go beat Kevin up, but rescuing you was more important" he said and smile looking at me.
"So you enjoyed every moment with me" I asked
"Yes, so much that I never wanted it to end" he said
"But wasn't enough to make you forget your grandfathers situation" I said, I want to make him forget all pain
"After you kissed me and ran" he said in a mocking tone, I shoved him "I left, the cap I took had the radio on, they were talking about the heart attack, people were calling saying how wicked I was, for I haven't even called or visited, my grand mother told them it seem I don't care, I don't blame her, she have no idea whats happening" he said, I see that's enough to surface his wound. "They don't get, for six years I have trained to become stronger, the general report my activities to grandfather I don't know why he think am still weak" he said with frustration.
I understand his grandfather wants to protect him, I will do the same, but at times the best thing to do is let him spread his wings, he need to be free and face his demons.
"Then show him you're strong" I said, I have no idea how to do that.
"You're right, his awake, I will go visit him now" he said I gasped I never meant this early.
"Will you be by my side Barbie" he asked, how can I refuse this offer, I nodded, he stretch out his hand and I took it, he dragged me up with him.
"Time to show the world" he said and stepped out without his mask, I hate attention but for him I don't mind, immediately he stepped out everybody snapped their head towards us, I looked at him and he have no fear in his eyes. My monster is out of his cage.

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Chapter 22

"So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything" Mr Stephenson said to him.
"Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr Stephenson walked towards him and held my hand
"I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful" he said, I felt so high, Mr Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country is grateful towards me
"Am honoured sir" I said and he smiled.
"Papa, from the monthly company file you send me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track" He said I looked at Eric, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is the heir of a mobile network company.
"Oh, what to do" papa said, but not phased.
"Give out the call to have every member surveyed" he said, I feel so inferior, he is in full business mode, papa walked closer to him, and handed a ring over to him.
"This is the seal to the company, whoever wears it have the company, its yours" he said and I gasped, that just turned him to a billionaire.
"No papa, give it to me when I've found out who is loathing the company, and my parents murderer" he said with a bow
"Good one boy" papa said wearing the ring back, the door opened at that moment and an older woman walked in.
"Eric" she called, call me superstition, but my spirit gave me bad vibe about this woman.
"Granny" Eric said and she moved and hugged him, no need to be afraid she is his grandmother.
They exchanged pleasantries, a lot of people came also, and to everyone of them, Eric introduced me and I just have to keep a smiling face, being a public figure is a lot of work.
"Thank you for today barbie" Eric said as we drove home, we were in my car, but have four others cars with us, they're Eric security.
"That's the least I can do" I said shyly.
"You cheeks get pink, you eye lid cast down, you fiddle with your fingers, how do you expect me to think straight, when you're being so cute" he said, I raise my head to talk and he laid one on me, knocking my breath off me, when he stopped I held on my head to gather myself.
"You were saying" he asked, I have forgotten what it was I wanted to say.
"Vanilla" I muttered
"What" he asked since he couldn't hear me, I smacked me.
"Stop stealing kiss, it makes my heart beats so fast I fear it might explode" I said. I pray the driver didn't see it.
"You started it" he said chuckling, he opened the door when we reached our house, he acted supernice and escorted me inside. Its already dark, but I still want to stay with him, I know from now he will be super busy.
"You're back" I heard my mom said, I wonder what to tell her, dad is not yet back, Eric moved towards her.
"Good evening ma'am, allow me to pay my respect to the woman that gave birth to the most beautiful girl I know" he said and bowed
"What a good boy" she said, trust my mother to always be nice to a rich person, I bet she have heard the news.
"Can you come in have dinner with us" she offered
"I will be honoured, but let's do it another night" he replied, and my mom smiled
"Say your goodbyes then" she said and walked back inside. Eric walked back to me and took my hands.
"You were all over me the first day you stopped me from trashing Kelly" he said and I smiled. "I apologize in advance, for I won't be coming to school for a while, I have to take care of things before this year runs out" he said, I get what he's driving he at, we will sit our waec next year so I guess he wants no distraction then. Only thing am thinking of is how to help him out, and it struck me
"Don't worry about your friends I will explain everything to them and make them see reasons" I said and his face lit up. It gave me great joy I made him smile.
"You will do that" he asked and I nodded, one don't need a prophet to know that his friends will be sad and feel betrayed, but I will make them see reasons.
"I guess its time to let you go inside" he said looking at my house door, I can feel he also don't want to let go of me and its thrilling.
"Am 17 and still have a long way to go, but am sure of one thing, that is my love for you, I love you Eric" I said and he gazed at me, was it too soon, does he not feel the same, I keep messing up.

New chapters are out, click on the site link thanks

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 25

This is my second time being here, but am still left in utter awe by its splendor, they're truly rich, everybody is with a mask, luckily that way I can avoid Eric since he won't recognise me, with that I went inside. This party is truly a puzzle, you won't know your friend unless he or she tells you the mask they wear. I looked around and saw Eric, his wearing a tux, I could easily recognise him cause of his mask. People get trooping in to greet them, am glad his grandfather is fine now. I stood there just looking at him, he was looking around like he's searching for someone, my heart whispers its me but my brain denied.
"Sorry" I heard from the guy that bumped into me
"Richie?" I said, his wearing a mask and a suit, I recognized him with his voice
"Barbara" he called and I nodded
"Why in a haste" I asked
"Amina broke up with me this morning and the only way to continue our relationship is if we find each other tonight" he said, still looking around
"She's with a mask, how possible will it be to find her" I asked,
"She said you were able to recognise Eric so we will be able to recognise each other" he said, I smile ever trust Amina to do interesting things
"Are you confident you will find her" I asked, he then looked at me and smiled.
"If I wasn't, then I won't be looking around" he said with a confident smile, I smiled and he left, I looked and saw Eric exchanging pleasantries with the guest, after a while he whispered something to his grandfather and left. I walked to the side and took a juice from the urshers.
"When I said hot, I never meant long black gown" I heard Eric said behind me, I frozed and turn. "Well its better so no man get to look at you like a savage" he said smiling.
"You recognized me" I asked, he smiled and got closer.
"I know you so much that I can even recognize your foot print" he said smiling and my earlier resolve not to care crumbled
"I...." I tried to form a word but couldn't
"You're sad, I didn't reply your text, angry I didn't reciprocate when you professed" he said coming closer, he stopped only a foot away.
"All this I did had a reason, I wanted to say everything at the right time, that's why I said its too early in the day to think of dinner" he said, I know this is heading to a good place, but the contriction am feeling between my legs is making it impossible for me to concentrate, my bladder is full, I was about going to the rest room when he came.
"Can you hold that talk" I said not able to bear it anymore,
"What" he asked, then saw how I twitched my lips and hoping from one leg to another "oh Barbie, you're excused" he said with a chuckle and I rushed to the rest room, I knew where its located I used it the last time I was here.
I had to pull up my gown so fast for its nearly coming out, nothing can dent nature, I sigh as I release everything from my bladder. The rest room is for visitors, its have five toilet each in its own cubicle, I get it they host party a lot. I was about to flush down when I heard someone enter, I always hate it meeting someone in the rest room I decided to keep calm and wait till she leaves.
"What's holding you" I heard her talk, is she with someone.
"Nothing on earth will stop my son from inheriting the company" she said, my eyes widened by instinct I knew she is part of the murder I wish I can see her face.
"Good, you already monitored every one" I think she is on call, I wish I can hear what the other person is saying.
"Yes use the girl" she said, I gasped, she stopped talking, I think she heard me, I heard her footsteps come closer, I was petrified. After a while the door sling open, lo and behold, its Eric's grandmother.

Click on the site to see missed chapters
www.kingsworld7..com

Chat me on Whatsapp to get my ebooks
+2348147717660
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
My Monster

Chapter 28

The hoodlum had me tied to a seat, he have removed his mask, he is sure ugly, looking his mid 30, he answered my phone, its from Eric, I wonder if he have seen the tape.
"Seems your boyfriend loves you" he said, I kept quiet I don't have to answer
"Soon Anayo will come and we will steal you away" he said
"Not possible, it will be awkward walking with you people will notice" I said, he scoffed
"We won't leave through the front door, Missy. Beside you will drugged" he said and I gasped, "try to scream and I will really shoot, we are away from the party, and I wipl muffle the sound with these pillows.
We are in a room, a big one I thinking its the grandmothers room, am refusing to cry, this beast won't have the pleasure, he came closer and touched my cheek.
"You're beautiful, before this ends I will have a taste of you" he said with a death smile and goosebumps washed over me, not in a love kind of way but in creepy kind of way.
He went and sat down, he kept looking at his watch, after a while, we heard a knock at the door, he rose up
"Well seem Anayo is here with the crew" he said and walked to the door, I suddenly felt pressed, is this it, I heard I will be exchanged for Eric, I will gladly die for him but this people never keeps their word, I have a feeling they will kill us both, even if Eric wants to exchange. But who on earth will literally walk into his death.
I heard the sound of a punch and the hoodlum was thrown back, I looked up and saw Eric, he is standing the tallest, I melted at his mere look, beside him is Collins.
"Take barbie away" he said and Collins came to untie me, but the hoodlum pulled his gun
"Stop or I will shoot her" he said wiping the blood off his face.
"Make a move boy and I will blast your head to Jupiter" I looked and saw Eric with a gun too, I gasped I never picture him to have a gun. "How about we settle this the old fashion way, fist for fist" Eric said and the hoodlum laughed.
"Don't be over your head pretty boy, am a gangstar I have been in numerous fight" he said Eric smirked
"So I will be an easy win" he said, the hoodlum looked puzzled for a while but finally dropped his gun, Eric dropped his and Collins untied me.
I watched as Eric stood in a fighting position, am not scared for I know my monster will triumph. Am more scared of the crew coming.
"Let's run" I whispered to Collins.
"Glady, but this guy will shoot at us, he kept his gun close to him, so he might shoot at us while we run, Eric might get shot cause he is closest" he whispered back I looked and saw the gun truly is close to the hoodlum how smart.
"Eric have a gun too" I said, Collins looked at me and smiled
"That's the gun we played with as a kid" he said and I froze, so it was just and act, Eric really is fearless.
"Another people are coming, so its dangerous to be here" I said, he smiled
"Don't worry, Eric is always ahead of people" he said and focused of the fight. Looking at them Eric seems like his teaching the guy how to fight,
"Come on is that all you got" Eric said taunting the guy "all this big talk of being in numerous fight, you can't even throw a punch" he said as he punched the guy right on the chest, making the guy crouch in pain he delivered another on his ear.
Clear my monster is strong, I admired him the more, who can keep me safer than him
"I trained all my life for this" he said as he delivered more blows, the hoodlum fall and he got on top him, dragged him up by the collar.
"Tell me, did you murder my parents" he asked, the hoodlum was just whincing in pain he didn't answer
"Tell me did you kill them" he shouted punching him the more, I felt his pain I moved to stop him, I came in front of him.
"Its a enough, you clearly won" I said, tears left my eyes, being kidnapped didn't make me cry, being at the risk of dying didn't. But seeing how broken Eric was made me cry.
He brought his bloody hand and caresses over my face, he smiled like am the cure to all his affliction, I smiled back, he then stood up, Collins already took the guy gun.
"I don't think he's the one that killed my parents" Eric said
"Yea you're right, I am" we heard someone said and we snapped our neck to the door, standing at the entrance is five guys, hefty if I might add, by instinct I hid behind Eric
"Anayo" Eric said with cold voice.

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2019
The last chapter of my monster have been updated, so you all should visit the site to read it all

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by azeezat22(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
sehr danke
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by azeezat22(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
sehr danke thank u very much
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2019
THE BOND BETWEEN US
Chapter 1
Fate, many believes it to be inevitable no matter what you do, many believes it's destiny that can never be denied. It makes some to easily accept their situation bellongng it to be their inevitable fate, no matter how cruel. In truth, fate is only determined by the decision we made, the road we took the choices, that's what determines our fate. At least that's what Martin believes. Martin is the only son of his mother, his father died when he was in jss 3, his father was once a rich man but went bankrupt leading him to only take comfort in drink since non of his friend want to help out. He died not short after leaving Martins and his mother alone, then to survive they have to do all sort of jobs, that's how Martin completed his secondary school last 2 years.
But can't go further since he don't have the money, and lately his mother's health have been an issue. All this is a huge burden for young Martins for he never pictured his live like this.
"How can this happen" he asked himself as he walked home from one of his job, "am suppose to be in university and one of the best student" he said, and kicked away a pebble
"John said everybody have their own fate from birth" he remembered arguing with him about it "I don't believe it, cause you can't tell me my father is fated to die that way from the day he was born" he shook his head
"No, it was a decision that led him down this path, maybe a little decision that he even notice or a huge one, but it must be something he choose without looking far to see the outcome" he stop and took a deep breath, he remember he need to buy medicine for his mother.
"I will be careful with whatever I do, cause I for one will never like to die like a coward" he said as he went and bought the medicine for his mother, he smile for in his mind he can already smell his mother's delicious food.
He walked home slowly since he rarely have the energy after today's hard work, as his mind was occupied with fate and decision he didn't hear the car coming or the horn until its too close making him jumped and fell.
"Blister be the leg driving that" he shouted, not minding he is at fault, the car looks expensive and all wined up so he is certain the person can't hear him. He expression changed from anger to fear when the car stopped few feet away "Martins, what did you say about decision, now you have taken a decision that will land you in jail" he said and stood up, ready to run if the need arises.
The back door opens and out from the car stepped out a girl as beautiful as the sunset, Martin couldn't help but run his eyes all over her, she is tall not as Martin but for a girl, she have a slender body with curves in all the right part. What knocked Martin off his feet is her smile, she fits the description of his fantasy. In his mind he described her as a consuming beauty.
"What an Angel" he muttered as the girl approached him.

Here is a new story already on the blog. Visit the site to read latest chapter.
Sacrifice is still on sale for those that still want to buy

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2019
The bond between us

Chapter 7

Martins came today pretending nothing happened, which is more difficult since George went back to school, Chief and his wife are not around, they will be together alone today.
Martins is currently waiting for Joy to come down, he first heard the footsteps, it made him remember the day he first saw her, he then turn. Before him is standing the most beautiful creature and once again her beauty consumed him all. Joy made sure to apply light make up, loosen her hair which she always tie.
"Wow" Martins whispered
"So what's for today, tutor" she said tucking her hair behind her ear, she's happy that it affected Martins, though he tried not to show it, he is dazed.
Throughout the lesson, Martins could barely keep his eyes off her, he feels guilty for having such a lewd thought for his friend's younger sister, but the urge to have her clouds the guilty.
"That's all for today's lesson" Martins said dangling back and forth. He can't believe he is shy
"Well its too early to just conclude today" Joy said
"So you want to do something interesting" He asked even before he could hold himself.
"Sure, what do you want to do" she asked, they fell into awkward silent Martins is thinking how to impress Joy, but she will accept anything he says.
"Let's just go wherever fate leads us" he said, and for the very first time he is leaving everything in the hands of fate
"Sure" she said, Martins extends his hand and she took it, it sets Martins body on fire, since he have been tutoring him he always avoid touching her. They locked gaze for a moment before sanity took over Martins
"Let's go" he said and Joy followed. Joy kept thinking why she is going with him, why she is shy, all this questions and no answer.
After a while they arrived at an eatry, Martins have never taken a girl out before, he don't know how to act or what to say, and he is praying the little money he have will be enough
"What can they get for you" he asked, Joy knowing Martins situation don't want to be greedy
"Just coke" she said, and he is not here to eat but spend time with Martins, he was glad she chose a cheap thing so he didn't force her, he just went to the counter and brought her coke and got himself water. He heard it really gives style to a man.
"So can I ask you something" joy asked as she took her first sip
"Shoot"
"Truthfully I never knew I can be this intelligent, so does that mean everything is possible" she asked
"Yes, everything" he said looking around to show Joy example of impossible made possible, he saw the waitress making call "look, phone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell, before he did, people never even thought of it, to even tag it impossible or possible" He then look back at her.
"Nobody believed men could fly, it was impossible, but Wright brothers made it possible" joy smile inwardly at how smart he is, maybe that's why she is drawn to him.
"The truth is, things is only as possible as we believe it to be" he said,
"So if I believe, I can be the president of this country, then I will" she asked, making Martins laugh
"Yes, but believe is not sufficient alone, hardworking, persistence, faith are also included, don't forget you really have to love the thing you do so you won't just give up" he said.
"You can be a philosopher with your level of wisdom" she said
"And you can be a model with your level of beauty" he replied, making Joy choke, she coughed a little then gave Martins a gentle smile.
They spent the whole day talking about random things, with joy falling at every passing seconds. She then took her time to look at Martins and notice things she never did.
Like how he scratch his nose when he is thinking, how he hold his chest while laughing, his nails so fine like a ladies own, and how he taps them on the table one after the other making a perfect galloping sound.
They went home around 5 so Joy will be home before her parents come back, they both walked slowly since they don't want to leave each others company. They reached the gate they faced each other to say their goodbye.
"Today was fun" she said, and Martins nodded "that means you have graduated from tutor to friend" she said with a smile.
"Alright" he said and came closer, joy felt blood rushed to her face making it as red as tomato
"Goodbye" he said and leaned closer, joy thinking she is about to kiss the lips she's been thinking about all day closed her eyes. She received a kiss, but not on the lips but forehead, it was still enough to make her curl her toe.
"Goodbye" she whispered, as Martins leaned away, he gave her the last smile and walked home.
Joy touched her forehead where Martins warmth still lingers, kiss on the head, a kiss filled with love not lust, a kiss of respect and recognition.
"How can I stop myself from falling when you're being so sweet" she muttered as she walked inside.

New chapters are out, so visit the site for more

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by Pinkfeet: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
I just read Accidental Brother on your site , wow !!!!! interesting
keep it up .
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2019
The Bond Between Us

Chapter 10
Its now 2 pm, joy have giving up hope in seeing Martins today, she can't believe she miss him this much, he heard the door open, she thought its the gateman that came for his lunch so she didn't bother standing up from the chair.
"Sorry am late" Joy jerked up as she heard Martins voice, she wanted to be angry but seeing him with a smile melted her anger away
"Is it your mother again" she asked, Martins shook his head.
"I went to teach Chisom first" he said without knowing the density of what he just said. Joy wanted to bark at him but realize she have no right to do so.
"Let's start then" she said, then went upstairs to bring down her material.
Throughout the lesson she didn't laugh even when Martins makes joke, he kept wondering what he did wrong.
"Are you alright" he asked, Joy just nodded and he continued,
"You know she is into you" Joy asked as she couldn't hold it anymore.
"Who" he asked
"Chisom", Martins knows, he practically have to pry her hands off him today, but he needed the money and he hope to stop once his mother is discharged.
"Don't worry about that" he said
"Worry, why would I be worried, after all you are just my tutor" she said, remembering Martins introducing himself as that.
"OK" he said with a tightened throat, he feels bad for him being just a tutor, but his sane part reminded him that's the plan.
"You know what, am worried, am angry even when I don't have the right, lately I often find myself thinking about you, wanting to appear good before you. Then out of nowhere she came and got all your attention I worked hard for" she barked, earning a surprise look from Martins.
"Don't be surprise, I know you feel something, you always hitch on your breathing whenever you see me" she said sounding so sure.
Martins is happy she is confidence to say all this, but its not right to have it with her so instead he decides to lie.
"I take you as a little sister, and what you think you feel for me is just admiration, with time it will die off, remember am taken" he said, and watch the tears run down Joy cheeks, their is nothing he want more than reaching out to her and wipe her tears but he can't.
"What makes you think so" she asked in between sobs
"Cause I have live longer making me wiser" he said,
"You are lying" joy said and rushed to her room, Martin felt bad, he left the house and went to the hospital, on nearing the hospital he realize he didn't get paid by Joy, and he needed the money to add up with the one he got from Chisom to clear his mothers hospital bill. But it would be awkward if he goes back, so he decided to pay the one he have and promised to pay the rest tomorrow.
After Joy confession things became awkward for the both, Martins is glad that she will soon take her jamb and he will be done, he can't keep hiding his feelings, after his mother got discharged he stopped tutoring Chisom. She was always trying to seduce him.
"How is the lesson going" his mother asked
"Swell" he answered, his phone vibrated, he brought it out and it was a message from Chisom, he deleted it before reading it. He knows it will be another text of how she will satisfy his sexual needs.
"When you started the tutoring, you always come home happy, but now its different" she asked, he is not surprised his mother noticed
"Its nothing to worry about" he said and stood up to avoid further question, he went to his room then brought out his money to put in his safe, he notice a piece of paper in between the money.
He brought it out, Joy hid it there, he didn't notice is earlier cause he tucked the money into his pocket when she gave it to him, he now unfold it to see the content.
"Hi. Its joy, I know you see me as your younger sister. Which is annoying cause I know what I feel. You can choose to discard it as a child fantasy, is it a fantasy that I spend my every wake hour thinking of you, and you fill my every dream. I may be a thick head but at least I know love"

Reading the note made Martins realize how he love her and how serious she is, he couldn't bear it anymore so he rush to her house to tell her everything, to tell her how he feels light whenever he sees her.
He is so determined, he rushed to her house not knowing what fate have to offer.

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Bond Between Us

Chapter 13

Joy opened up as Martins knocked on the door, he hates himself for being the reason for all her tears, he plan to change it from today
"To you it have been slow but steady, to me it was like getting hit by a truck going 220 kilometers per hour, you got me whipped from the first day I saw you, your scent, your step, your body everything about you consumed me"
"I love you from the first day I saw you, but the love then is nothing compared to now, cause the funny thing about falling in love is you don't stop falling, am in love with you joy" he said, hoping his confession didn't come late. His question was answered when Joy smashed her lips on his, his every being was consumed in the ecstasy he feel, they deepened the kiss since its a hunger they both been trying to suppress.
"The bicycle caught up with the plane" she said as they break the kiss, they both smiled, for this moment is forever imprinted in their heart. Martins don't care what tomorrow will bring, he is just happy to have her in his arms.
They were still having their moments when thy heard the noise downstairs, reality sunk in and they rushed downstairs to see George.
"Hi man" George said when he saw Martins coming down
"Wadup" he responded
"You are back" Joy asked surprisedly
"Yea, we are on strike, but hope to resume soon" he said and head to his room to drop his bag
"I will call you" Martins said and Joy gave him a nod, she escorted him to the door,
"What" Martins said as Joy stopped him at the door, she looked to see if her brother is coming, Martins is confused why she is looking around, but before he could ask, joy surprised him with the second kiss. He moan as he deepened the kiss.
"I have waited like eternity for this kiss, you think I will just let you go after only one kiss" she said as she stops the kiss.
"I think we are on the same page Love" he said
"Love?" She asked, Martins smiled and nods "perfect" she said making Martins chuckled
"Bye then, love" he stressed the last word, making her giggle
"Call me" she said, and Martins left, she went back to the sitting room, George came down that moment
"Where is Martins"
"He is gone" she said and George turn to go back to his room "guess what brother, I got 260 in my Jamb" she said smiling and George congratulated her. She later called her mom and passed her the goodnews, she too congratulates her, a lot of people did congratulates her but non was as special as Martins. His confession was the best congratulation she can ever get.

Martins know at this moment, no more pretending, he is in too deep to just deny or pretend, he now plan to be happy.
"Hi love" he said as he picked Joy call
"Have I ever told you how romantic your voice is" she said and he chuckled
"I can say the same about you love" he remembered how he froze the first day he heard her voice.
"Let me ask you, so you have been in love with me from the first day" she asked, she wants to hear him say it
"Yea, you got me from the first sight love" he said
"Am not doing anything, can I come over to you tomorrow, tobknow your house unless you are busy or don't want me to" she is nervous, Martins noticed.
"Ofcourse love, I will come pick you up" he said, Joy couldn't hold her excitement
"Thanks" she said, which is quite funny to Martins cause he should be the one thanking her
"No, thank you" he said and Joy smiled as if he can see her.
"Time to go love, duty calls" he said and hung up after saying his goodbye, he is planning to have a blast tomorrow.
This morning Martins is very happy getting ready to get Joy whenever she calls, he was wondering why he have been denying himself this happiness, it is just euphoria and he won't ever let it go ever. He heard a knock on their gate he then went to open up thinking its his friend John.
He open to see the person he never in a million years expected to see at his doorsteps, he rake his mind to know why she is here.
"Hi Martins" she said with a shy smile.

The sacrifice is still on sale for whoever that is interested. Thanks

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Bond Between Us

Chapter 18
"Fits like a glove" George said, after seeing how Martins looked on the suit he gave him, its a black suit, "am sure you will be the girls fantasy tonight" he said
"I think you have that part covered" Martins said, and they both laughed
"You know I have always wanted to be like you, the brains the look, the maturity, you are a guy we all want to be like. After you left some guys started talking how they can't stand you, how they hated you cause you are the girls heart throb" he scoffed "some still like you, but we all miss you" he said, Martins remembered how things was back then and smile.
"Thanks for the suit man" he said and they both walked out,
"Enjoy the party" George said and left him, he looked around and saw Chief, he was expecting to see Joy. He walked over to chief with his birthday gift in hand.
"Happy birthday Chief" He said and Chief turned
"How are you boy" he asked and Martins just gave him a nod, he greeted the people with chief, and ignored the girl that gave him a wink.
"Here is your present" he said and handed a small rectangular box to Chief, Chief was surprise cause he never expected anything from him. He took it and opened it, it's a fancy pen, the type one uses in office.
"I don't have much, but I hope you can sign more contract with this pen" he said with a smile, it warmth chief heart
"Thanks boy" he said and put the pen back into the box and tuck it inside his pocket "now go enjoy the party" he said and Obinna left with a bow.
"What a thoughtful lad" one of Chief friend say, and Chief agreed, the girl that winked Martins followed him.
"Hi handsome" she said as she reached Martins.
"Hi" he responded trying not to be rude.
"He will fancy the pen for long" she said with a smile, making Martins smile too, he looked and saw people dancing, more like waltzing around, he saw George with Chisom, he still haven't seen Joy and he is worried.
"Care to dance" the girl asked
"No am bad at it" he said and left her standing, not seeing joy is quickly putting him in bad mood, as he was walking closer to the dance floor to see if he could see her. He bumped into someone.
"Excuse me" he said, then the person turn and it is Joy, he smiled instantly and melted. Without talking Joy dragged him to the dance floor. She is wearing a red gown.
"How cliche" he said as they waltz around
"What do you mean"
"You know bumping to you, and sweeping you off your feet to the dancefloor. Its like in fairytale when the prince charming bumps into the princess" He said as they waltz around
"That's the cliche of all cliche" she said with a giggle
"But only one flaw, am no prince charming" he said with a scoff, Joy pause and stared at him
"You don't need a castle or kingdom to be my prince, you already rule my world, and for the charming part, you were born charming" she said making Martins chuckle, moments later Charles came along.
"Can I steal her for a moment" he said to Martins,
"Sure" he said like a civilized man, but hurts him to let her go when he just found her. He try not to be jealous since according to Joy,Charles is just child fantasy.
He walked to the sideline and watch as she waltz with Charles, he took a glass of wine from the boy serving.
"Don't they look perfect" He heard Chisom said beside him
"Don't you have anyone else to bother" he said and moved away to go take some food from there servers.
"Come on, don't get caught up in this worlds of giants, am trying to look out for you" she said, Martins ignore him and continued eating. Chisom kept trying to convince but got no reply or reaction from Martins, she got angry and left.
"Thought she will never leave" Joy said from behind, then walked right in front and sat where Chisom stood up from.
"She is like a pest" he said angrily.
"Not that I blame her, have you seen yourself, you're like a perfect guy from a romance novel" she said and Martins smiled
"You my dear look amazing, but that's everyday" he said, Joy gave her a weak smile, this isn't the reaction Martins was expecting "what's wrong" he asked holding Joys hand. She took a deep breath to gather her wit before dropping the bombshell.
"You were right, Charles and my father do have an agreement or arrangement sort off, to marry me" she said before looking at Martins to see his reaction, he just kept blinking. It made joy uneasy. "Am just hearing it and I still have my own choices to make, so don't worry" she tries to convince Martins.
He remember Chisom warning him not to get caught up in the world of giants "I have nothing to say" he said, he feel so powerless, cause he is just an option and joy can choose another.
"Don't let it bother you" she said with a smile, Martins smiled back but not convinced, cause he is really an ant in this world, that will go unnoticed when squashed.

New chapters are out

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
DIARY OF Mr. NICE GUY

Chapter 1

I was trained to always see the best in every situation, to hope for a better tomorrow even when today is bad, to always keep moving regardless of how many times I fall. This has always been my life, that's how I easily get over the disappointment.
I ponder about my relationship life as I slowly walk home, today's lecture was hectic, we always do everything possible to get admission, but get tired and worn out after the first semester. I watch around seeing unizik student go about their business. Am just a year one student and already feeling like am in my final cause of stress.
Of everybody walking around me, only two people caught my attention, a boy and a girl walking together holding hands, obviously couples. My mood got gloomy as it reminds me of how pathetic I am when it comes to girls affairs.
I lower my hand into my bag to feel the diary I just bought, I heard keeping diary helps one write out his deepest feelings and keep a record of important moments of his life, I hope it helps me.
On getting home I quickly freshen up and stuffed my stomach, I didn't have my breakfast cause I was in a hurry. After that I then focused on my assignment, it's easy I have always been a bright student, that's why everyone is friendly with me, not that I want, sadly. After being done with the work I decided to call Chidimma, she is the girl that has caught my interest and I plan to make her mine.
"Hello," she said as she picks up and I instantly stood up.
"Hi, Chidimma," I said in one breath, she giggles, I think she knows the effect she has on me. "You didn't come to school today," I asked, yea I know cause I literally looked for her.
"Yes, was held up at home," she said, I hope she wasn't stressed.
"Alright, well I took the liberty to mark attendance for you," I said feeling proud.
"Thanks, you're the best" she replied, "so any assignment?" She asked.
"Yes but not to worry, I already did that for you," I said, and I heard her gasp
"You really are the best, I will surprise you when I see you," she said and my mind is already thinking of the surprise, I heard how girls give guys surprise sex in this school I surely don't mind having one, in fact, I will be happiest if that's the surprise.
"No need for that, am just being among the good guys," I said, smiling.
"Thanks anyway, have to do something will catch up later" she hangs up immediately, Chidimma always in a hurry.
I lay back down to imagine what the surprise will be like, I smile as my imagination involves Chidimma and me on the bed.
After calming my nerves I decided to make use of the Diary I bought, after thinking about what to write for a while I decided to start with an introduction, its never wrong to start like that.
Dear diary

My name is Harry Jacobs, a nice name if you ask me, am 21 years old, in my 100level, and I never had a girlfriend, sucks right.
I hear diary helps you write out your emotions and the embarrassing moments you can't tell people, so here I am writing out the emotions and embarrassing moment of my life.
My first attempt to have a girlfriend was in my ss1, there was this new girl, very beautiful, she was the first to approach, the teacher asked her to go meet the class rep, which I was then. So when she said the word "hello" it sounded better than music, I was dazed, it took me about a minute to compose myself and reply, it wasn't my fault, she's an epitome of beauty. Well, long story short, I did everything for her even copied her notes, I tried showing my feelings through actions, for they say action speaks louder than words. But sadly my action made me a friend instead of a lover. The tragic part of the story is that she ended up with Arinze, the guy that literally shouted at her on her first week in school, how wicked is that
Furthermore, this didn't stop at ss1, it continued, throughout my secondary school, all the girls I had a crush on, friend zoned me, sometimes I cry over it when am alone, Harry Jacobs the fool (don't tell anyone).
Now am in my 100level and am still a virgin, hell the closest thing to a kiss I've had is a peck, that's when miracle pecked me goodbye, I was 10 then, they were relocating to kano. I haven't seen her since then, we use to be best of buddies, she always brightens my day when I remember what we had done together. I miss her, I wonder what she looks like now, I bet uglier cause damn she used to be ugly, with some of her teeth gone. (lol)
So now am currently crushing on a very beautiful girl, and I plan to step up my game so I won't be friend zoned again. Am not ugly, am presentable, though not with the looks of a model with abs, I still have a flat tummy and a little chest, height above average, have a nice hair, heck I always get compliments from girls but sadly nobody wants to date me, just friends.
So here is the thing. Am stepping up my games and with the hope, I will finally land myself a girlfriend. wish me luck, talk to you later

I closed it up after the entry I must admit it felt oddly good, I guess I will make it a habit and hope nobody sees it, I then decide to hide it in the cloth box, nobody goes there.
I smile as I remember its Miracle's favorite hiding place, she really made my childhood fun, had it been I have a way to contact her I would've. I drifted off to sleep not long after.

The latest story, hope you guy enjoys it

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
New Chapter of Mr. Nice Guy is out.

For those that still want to purchase any of my books.

It can be done through bank transfer or by sending airtime.

Sacrifice
Red Rose
The Bond Between Us

+2348147717660

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 4

Chidimma kept looking my way, though I try my best not to read meaning into it which was difficult. I still haven't updated my diary, I guess nothing important has occurred.
I came home today so tired as I am about to fall asleep my phone blared off, I picked it without looking at the contact.
"Hello," I said sluggishly.
"Hello, cuz" I heard Henry from the other side, I sat up, he's my favorite cousin, actually my role model, he has his ways with girls.
"How parols," I asked. This is the second time he's calling this week, he wants me to visit Lagos after my exams.
"Cool, am still calling for the issue, I already called your parents, they approved, so come have fun and leave the east for a bit," he said I chuckled.
I really want to go but Henry is blunt if he finds out am still a virgin and my inability to get a girl he will never let me forget it. Still, I want to go have fun and forget all this failure.
"Will think about it," I said, after that, we talked about the latest movies and stuff, I really enjoy spending time with him, we hung up after catching up.

My phone rang again as am about to sleep, this time I checked the caller, it's an unsaved number but I know who, for its a number I have memorized. I contemplated whether to pick it or not, was still thinking as the call ended, I decided to pick it if she calls again and truly she did, I then picked up.
"Hello," she said immediately.
"Hi" I replied in a monotone.
"I have no idea what to say or how to apologize, but know this am so sorry," she said in a pleading tone.
"Alright, it's bygone" I replied since I can't even react.
"The guy is my boyfriend but he is a bully he abuses me, am afraid of what he will do to me if I had reacted that day," she said and I heard her sobs, my heart broke for her.
"Then report him or something," I said, that's the best I can offer, am not the type that fights or try being a hero.
"I tried but he found out and it made the matter worst, am so afraid," she said, my inner mind told me how much I will enjoy her if I help her out.
"How can I help," I said even before I could think.
"He's doing this because I owe him, I can pay him off I bet he will be off," she said then epiphany hits me, that's all I am to her, a bank that she can come to withdraw whenever she feels like, I have been only a fool. I hung up before she said something else. The impetus, she just spoiled my day and destroy whatever hope I have for her, I slept off and luckily she didn't call.

I heaved a sigh after am done, I took my bath and came out from the bathroom, it's now a regular routine for me. As of late, I have been touching myself in excess. I watch pornographic videos and stuff, I always fantasize about almost every sexy girl that walks past me, I wish to stop cause I know the problem it poses to health not to talk of the religious view of it.
I came home early today with nothing to do I decided to bring out my diary and do some update its been long I updated it last, I went and brought it out from my box of cloth where I usually keep it, its still as I left it, I smile as I feel it's my only companion.
Dear diary
Its been long I wrote last, did you miss me. What a funny question to ask a diary. The last time I updated, I said I would stay clear from girls, I quite did, but it's been difficult.
Though I have never had any luck with girls in the past, at least I always have hope when am trying to win a girl, even though I never succeed, but still, the hope I had, gave me joy, "for they say even unreturned love has its rainbow". But now I have personally killed that hope, for when I see a girl no matter how pretty she is and how inviting I always remember the decision I made, so I always hold back.
As for chidimma, she called me last week to apologize giving all sort of excuse, that she has an abusive boyfriend and she was scared that's why she played along, for a moment she got me and I felt pity that I even offered to help, she then said she's owing the guy and can only be free if she pays the guy off, I dropped the call and never picked her call again. I even ignored her when she tried to stop me at school, I just can't imagine what she took me for, her mugu?.
I have been touching myself lately, more than usual, whenever I come across a pretty girl, I come home and touch myself with the pretty girl in my mind. To some extent, I think am mad or just becoming addicted to it, which is very bad cause I wouldn't want to render myself impotent, (lolx)
I received a call from my cousin brother, he is in Lagos and a year older than me, he is my role model, he is everything I wish I am, has lots of girls at his beck and call. He is inviting me to Lagos after my semester, am not yet sure if am going, cause I can't stand his insults of me being such a disgrace. He often says "take away my blood from your body, for you are not worthy to have the same DNA with me". Funny everything he says is cool.
Nonetheless, I plan to have fun during the holiday and I plan to change and make girls realize what they have been missing, and again am stopping this addiction before it gets out of hand.
Diary, you really serving as my friend, you are my second miracle, thanks anyway, and if there is a world of dairy, and you are a boy, try to be a playboy, learn from my mistake and be a badass(lolx). Thanks, mate
Another entry
Dear Diary

Am done with my exams and luckily, I no longer touch myself, I was able to stop cause I made novel my new pass time, though this time I stayed clear of a romance novel and focused on a thriller, crime, and action.
And I have absolutely stayed clear from girls and no longer daydream about every pretty girl and for that am proud of myself, I am as proud as the day I helped Miracle find her lost pen, she kept crying that her mom will beat her if she returns home again without pen, we just started our primary 3 then and we now use pen. She always misplaces her pen, after that day she got wise by always giving me her pen to keep and I told her to also write her name on a piece of paper and put it inside the pen so whenever it's lost, whoever finds it will know who it belongs to. Happy times
My cousin kept disturbing and I have finally agreed to visit him in Lagos, his family is fond of me, he is already saying things we will do together and now am eager to go. Am leaving next week, am leaving you here, cause he is a curious person and I wouldn't like him reading you, so I will fill you in on what happened when I get back, don't miss me much....

www.kingsworld7..com

To get new chapters
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2019
Diary of Mr Nice guy

New chapters are out, click on the site to read, don't forget to comment

For those that still want to buy my novels, its still available for you

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2019
New chapter is out, it seem Harry is no longer a nice guy, he is now living his dream. Henry is really a bad influence, hope you guys are enjoying it

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2019
Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 10
I kept conquering girls even Henry was amazed, he said it baffled him how I don't have sex with a girl twice, he still cautioned me that having sex on regular bases isn't advisable. He also told me to always use protection that most of these girls I see are infected and have STD, so to be on the safer side I should always use protection. He never needed to do that for I know about that, Henry felt proud for training me well. We spent our normal days with Ada and the way they are with each other makes me miss Miracle, I kept asking Henry if he loves Ada but he denied it every time.
Am leaving tomorrow and am already excited to go do some major update in my diary, am also excited to see people's reaction to my change.
"I have taught everything I know, the rest you just have to figure out yourself," Henry said to me, we just finished our breakfast and decided to spend the whole day at home.
"Thanks, will never forget your rules too," I said he laughed.
"That too, then don't throw away your morals just because you want to get a girl, don't make the game do or die, know when to help a girl and never ask for anything in return, like pervert lectures that want sex for mark," he said and I couldn't agree more.
"Also never go after a girl with a boyfriend, so you won't have to be the reason for their trouble, but if the girl comes after you it's more advisable to ignore her and even let her boyfriend know she is not worthy, but if you can't do that and just want to enjoy the girl, it all depends on you" he said
"Or I could just do neither," I said and he agreed. We kept talking and sharing ideas, it was the best moment since no girl, no styles just us playing like kids, that's how we spent the whole day.
We are now playing game after dinner, I remembered the question that has been bugging my mind for a decade.
"Why did you hate Miracle," I asked and he scoffed.
"I guess it doesn't matter if I say it now she is gone" he paused the game and turned to me "when we were kids, you were like the golden child, everybody was attracted to you, parents even push their children to go be with you and it made me jealous" he said taking a deep breath and it surprised it, he has always been my role model.
"So I normally find ways to lay with the girls, I felt that's the only way I could matter to them as much as you mattered to them," he said and I was shocked,
"That young?" I asked and he only lived with us for a year with his kid sister when their parents traveled.
"Yes, I could easily get the girls because am handsome, its runs in the blood," he said smiling as did I. "So almost every day the girls come to learn from you the brain box, I have fun with them, and then it was just a child's play so no feelings involved, luckily none of them caught me with another girl" he scratched his jaw "I wonder what their reaction would've been".
"Dude do you know the brain and attention sort of got me bullied since the guys hated me for it," I said and he just shrugged, I won't deny the sensation I have knowing he was once jealous of me.
"The thing is, I was able to get every one of those girls except Miracle," he said and I felt really happy, I don't know why but I felt happy and proud, my Miracle.
"How?" I asked.
"She is always with you, and I could sense her protectiveness towards you like she determines who seats by your left while she seats by your right" he chuckles like his reminiscing on the past.
"So I was called her to help me with something, that's the style I always use, whenever everyone is together studying, I will call someone to come help me, I will then persuade them or even promise them something," he said. He really is a pro.
"So I called her and she came, I tried everything with her she rejected every offer and tried with her for almost 2 weeks and still the same result so one day I decided to kiss her and that was it," he said slowly shaking his head.
"What was it," I asked
"She slapped me and warned me never to try that again, man she crushed my pride, luckily she never told anyone, but since that day we never liked each other," he said and I felt so proud of Miracle that if she is here I will definitely hug her.
"She is great" I just said and he agreed
"She was such a tomboy, I wonder how she will look now, ugly I suppose," he said and I just shrug, I like Miracle but no denying the fact she lacks feminine nature.
We resumed our game and started playing, will play till late at night. I had a short night rest before hitting the road, Henry took me to the park and we said our goodbyes.
All the while inside the bus I keep thinking of what my life will be when school resumes next week, even my parents will be shocked at my transformation.
I felt sleepy after leaving Lagos, luckily this ride is far better than the last one so I decide to sleep, I know it's wrong to sleep on public transport but for the fact I didn't sleep much last night made it impossible to be awake, so I slept off.

I arrived late hour because of the traffic, everybody was happy when I got home, by everybody I mean my parents and my 2 kid sister. Joy and Kossy.
They were all surprised at my transformation but decided to not press on it till tomorrow, I just went inside my room after eating dinner and slept off.
"Hope you enjoyed your stay in Lagos," my dad asked, we just finished our Lunch. It's Sunday so we normally eat together when everybody comes back from church.
"Yes, I did" I answered, I already called Henry yesterday and told him of my arrival. Dad advised me about keeping my focus in life and pay little attention to sidetrack, he pointed out how he noticed the change and hope it doesn't get to my head. My dad is the serious type, he never encourages play, he broke my Sega when he came home and saw it, he is all about the tough love.
After answering his question and advice I left to be with my sisters, I have lots of things to chat with them, clearly not my newly developed behavior. I hope to keep it a secret, I won't even pay attention to any girl as long as I stay here.

New chapters are out,

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Billionaire Boyfriend by kingokoh(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2019
New chapter out
Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 12
AfterI have allowed her to have her way and we both panting lying just a foot apart from each other, thankfully she covered herself with the blanket if not I would be disgusted.
"That was intense," she said still panting,
"Is it" I replied not really interested in anything she has to say, I never imagined I will one day find it boring with a girl, after every sex I find it tiresome to have a conversation with the girl.
"I know you want more," she said with that same confidence, I laughed inwardly for she's among the worst I've been with.
"I will pass" I answered, she squeezed her face in confusion.
"What do you mean," she asked, I searched my brain looking for the most polite way to reply.
"I still consider myself single," I said hoping the facial expression I did make me appear polite, she sighed.
"Maybe you need to be touched more than once," she said making me chuckle
"You welcome to try again," I said and she lowered her eyes to my lower body, it won't take a magician to know what she's thinking but am disgusted already "not today though" I added to kill any thought she's already having.
"Oooook" she dragged, I then left the bed already in my innerwear, walked into the bathroom to shower.
I wonder when I will meet a girl that will rival my first day, is it always like this for everyone, thinking about it already gave me a hard-on, I looked down to view my erection and think how easy it will be to walk out and ravage Glo for the second time.
"No, she will start feeling special and thinking she won" I muttered to myself, I just rinse my body and stepped out of the bath.
"You can go freshen up," I said to her not looking at her, I just walked to my wardrobe to select a comfortable cloth.
Was watching Mission impossible 3 when she walked out of the bathroom naked, for a moment I wanted to have another round but I couldn't muster enough strength to stand up, more like emotional strength.
"Are you tempted?" she asked as she caught me checking her out.
"You have a beautiful body," I said, she smiled.
"Nobody is holding you" she replied leaning her weight on her left leg
"Enough for one day, put on your cloth," I said and return my attention to the tv, I heard her sighed, after a while, she spoke up
"Am about to go" she said and it sounded like a melody to my ears, not her voice but the fact she's going is a release to my ears.
"Ok, let me escort you," I said and stood up, I off the tv, took my wallet as we both left the house.
We started talking about what the semester will be like, she asked where I spent my vacation, she was really interested to know about me, I told her all she needed to know but not enough to make her feel like she matters.
"Thanks for today," She said as I reached to the point of heading back.
"And you too," I said, she then waved and walked ahead, I turned and walked back home.

When I came to school on Monday everybody was surprised, I wore blue jeans with polo then jean jacket coupled with sneakers. Everybody had their eyes on me, Glo tried to get my attention but I politely brushed her off, also I needed to spend some time with the guys.
"Dude what's up with the changes," Ejike said
"Cause that's the only thing constant," I said smiling.
"I must admit, it's an awesome change" Obinna added
"Try unbelievable" Peter added and they all nods, we're currently at our favorite spot sitting on the bench provided by the school then the tree serving as shade.
"That's by the way, have you guys seen the freshers," Obinna said with all enthusiasm. We laughed, Obinna always refer to them as fresh blood.
"I swear, I have already gotten 3 contacts" Ejike added, he's a sharp guy.
"Dude a girl from my neighborhood just entered and she's super hot, she told me she's going to visit tonight," Peter said smiling and the others wowed.
They all kept talking about their plan to get the new girls and how many girls they conquered during the vacation, I wonder what they will think if they hear about mine.
"So Harry, what was your vacation like," Ejike asked and I just shrugged.
"Normal" I replied, I don't want to about my vacation and I know with time they will see for themselves, they didn't push further they just started talking about how pretty some of our girls look and such.
I came home very hungry so I fixed myself some noodles, after eating I decided to do some revision cause irrespective of the changes I still don't want to slack in my education.
My life became a beautiful roller coaster and I enjoy every bit of the ride, the news of my changes spread the school, I guess it started from my lodge since they can't count how many girls that visit me, I don't mind though.
Girls knowing about my life still let me get what I want, they always believe they will be different and be the one that changes me, how absurd. I still see innocent girls and avoid them, I always remember what Henry told me, he still calls me time to time and we talk about our conquest but I notice he has reduced the number of girls he conquer and he keeps talking about Ada. I love the fact she makes him want to be good, I envy their life even as Henry says it's just normal friendship I know its more.
Every good thing also have its downside, having lots of girls and such makes it hard to have time for yourself, its either am with the guys or am with a girl, I started sleeping with a girl more than once since most of them are persistent but I still endeavor to make them realize its nothing special.
Am currently in the library studying, there is a quiz coming up, I switched off my phone that's the only way I can study in peace, if I try studying at home a girl must call and say she's coming over, even the guys want me to teach them how I can have numerous girl and still not date any, I always laugh it off when they ask me to, I don't even like discussing my sex life.
"Hello" I heard a tiny voice said, I raised my head to see a girl that screams of innocence, it made me smile and felt warm at heart.
"Hi" I replied, she looked shy like am going to swallow her.

Visit the site to missed chapters

www.kingsworld7..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / It Started With A Look (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 380
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.