Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) (33336 Views)

Ebonyi People, Not Umahi, Will Determine Next Governor — PDP / Okorocha Selling Imo Government's Property — Deputy Governor, PDP / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ahead of the Nov 17 bye-election for Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero federal constituency in Kwara, Gov @AbdulfataAhmed, Hon. Atunwa & others visited Olupo of Ajasse-Ipo.

Please help me check this picture very well, what could be in that “brown envelope” Is it Money? ��‍♂️ https:///cTmfOrd0om

https://twitter.com/InstaKwara/status/1062353124688609280?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
PDP :

A party of Thieves and Bigots.

For Thieves and Bigots..

and by Thieves and Bigots.

cry

Never again shall this country fall into the hands of these indescribably corrupt, vile, disgusting, bigoted, retrogressive, hateful, shameless and downright clueless band of dishevelled skunks. embarassed

79 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by princechurchill(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
It looked like a Bible and Koran new version wrapped in a brown envelope

And to the poster above me he's suffering from PDP Derangement Syndrome

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Abjay97(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
APC is a jobless party o.. So after GANDUJE BRIBERY VIDEOS, they are seriously searching for ways to blackmail the PDP... The brown envelope could contain money or it might not even be money.. but Ganduje video shows all..
Ganduje receiving money
The money clearly dollars...
And the conversation that ensured...

i see nothing no bribery in this picture... unlike the crustal clear Ganduje VIDEOS

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by naijaguy123456(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
PDP and fraud are inseparable, just like IPOB and chest beating.

This is PDP news, Igbos wailers won't talk, yeye people.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by tayour917i(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Busted!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by jayson87: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
REDUNDANT....

So anytime you see brown envelope you think of money first

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by money121(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Originality007: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin A4 paper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Merteenz(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lemme just quote a portion of Nwaeze's Corruption in Nigeria exposed.

A leader is a politician who puts his/herself at the service of his people, while a politician is leader who puts his people at his service
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Xisnin(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
That is not money.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Olukat(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
angry angry angry How do you mean?
Brown envelop and it's assumed to be money?
Zombie spotted brown envelop in Kwara but failed to see raw dollar in Kano shocked shocked shocked Nonsense!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by yanabasee(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP :

For Thieves and Bigots..

cry

Zombie spotted.....

Its always very easy to spot you guys....

The brown envelop could contain books or documents....

But Gandollar was glaring and we saw the dollars stacked and forced inside his clothes....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Gidah: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haba is it everything inside brown envelope and in that shape money it could be the pack to the microphone the speaker is using

5 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by alexy147(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's no evidence of bribery na. I could be a harmless gift..

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm na wa o

Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by chinavs9ja(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kai...Nigeria and betterment is just too far

I am a web designer and blog writer...check my signature if you need writer or designer
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Bustincole(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by ovieokodhi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP :

For Thieves and Bigots..

cry
ganduje is from your village party right? The high time you realise that both APC and PDP are same the better for you
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by uncleiykeman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's not money, its envelops full of pdp membership cards for his constituents

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP :

For Thieves and Bigots..

cry

Party of thieves indeed... until akpabio and other decampees are prescribed as such I will never take u guys serious

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by link2ok22: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked

Corrinthians:
PDP :

For Thieves and Bigots..

cry

Never again shall this country fall into the hands of these indescribably corrupt, vile, disgusting, bigoted, retrogressive, hateful, shameless and downright clueless band of dishevelled skunks. embarassed

Zombie where have you been since the issue of Ganduje popped up. Cos of an envelope you have wrapped up your conclusions just like a resident zombie.

You guys are the worst things that ever happened to mankind after Adolph Hitler.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by sevo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
APShit crew trying to smear the govnor
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Sholaco: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Useless party with rogues as card carrying members
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Bolustical: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Lavoca: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nairaland has become a joke. How can a mod push an unverified claim to FP and tagged it a "SCANDAL"?. Report from a twitter handle is what we should be believing?

I bet it is that BMC mod that pushed it to FP

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by stevenprecious: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
kwara state did what
Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
princechurchill:
It looked like a Bible and Koran new version wrapped in a brown envelope
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) by ovieokodhi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Hmmmmmmmmm na wa o

Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
read this at your own peril. Going to see my doc asap cos the headache no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.