Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

“why Should We Vote You” Actor Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Contesting In 20 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why Should We Vote You” Actor Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Contesting In 20 (374 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: When You Sell Your Vote, You Sell Your Freedom / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“why Should We Vote You” Actor Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Contesting In 20 by 10Ebisco: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Controversial actor Uche Maduagwu has come for Banky W who recently joined politics and he is ready to contest for a seat in the house of representatives.

The actor blasts him in a couple of posts on his Instagram page for taking his wedding to South Africa.

He wrote,

“@bankywellington Tell Nigerians why you did your #CHURCHwedding in #SouthAfrica and not in #Nigeria, before we VOTE for you…��� Firstly, is it #TRUE before you got married to #beautiful @adesuaetomi that you allegedly said you’ll not do a BIG #wedding, but a small one?� If that’s correct, @bankywellington how big was your wedding ceremony?✈ Our WORDS matter a lot…

“That aside, by taking your church wedding to South Africa do you know you just added to the GDP of that #country,� i don’t even want to use my calculator to do the #mathematics of how much you spent, that alone created additional JOB to the #YOUTH of another country, so why should we vote for you?

“I’ve already gotten the ATTENTION of @chrissyteigen in 2017 in #America,� before some HATERS would say I’m looking for attention on #instagram, but we need to ask ourselves the RIGHT questions sometimes. @bankywellington if you couldn’t do your church wedding in #Naija which could have added additional #JOB to the labor #market, why should we #VOTE for you?�

“@bankywellington Will #Nigeria GROW if everyone takes their church Wedding to #SouthAfrica?���✈ Is #Calabar not #beautiful enough? You need our #VOTE, but by taking your church #wedding to South Africa,✈ didn’t it occur to you that you were creating more #JOBS for another #country indirectly?

“You need our VOTE in #Hope19, yet, you couldn’t even do a simple #Church wedding in #Naija,�� which would indirectly put #FOOD on the table of #youths through the provision of services like FOOD,� #DRINKS, logistics, #event planning,✏ live #Band,�� #photography, etc.

“@bankywellington if you weren’t seeking our VOTE, honestly, i wouldn’t raise this #topic, after all, its your #MONEY,� but now that you want to get our VOTE in #2019, kindly explain why you took your wedding to another #country when it could have created JOBS for youths in #LAGOS?�

“OK, let’s put that aside, @bankywellington #Charity, they say, begins at home, tell us, how many #SCHOLARSHIP or JOBS have you given to youths in your own #LGA in the last 2 years?�

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/why-should-we-vote-you-actor-uche.html

Re: “why Should We Vote You” Actor Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Contesting In 20 by Optional09: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are you in his constituency abi weyting concern you. Go and ask your isi Ewu brothers why they are contesting in the east
Re: “why Should We Vote You” Actor Uche Maduagwu Blasts Banky W For Contesting In 20 by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2018

(1)

Court Orders Heritage Bank To Forfeit Unclaimed N157bn Recovered By EFCC To FG / The President Of Nigeria Must Watch This Video (VIDEO) / There’re Still Issues Questioning Nigeria’s Unity-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.