Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) (31394 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ahead of the South Africa and Nigeria on Saturday, 22 players are currently in training at the  Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba. Only France based Samuel Kalu is being expected today.

The Super Eagles all steps out for training this evening ahead of the match with South Africa on saturday.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/13/photos-from-the-training-ground-of-super-eagles-in-asaba/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
up super eagle

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by randy01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Ahead of the South Africa and Nigeria on Saturday, 22 players are currently in training at the  Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba. Only France based Samuel Kalu is being expected today.

The Super Eagles all steps out for training this evening ahead of the match with South Africa on saturday.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/13/photos-from-the-training-ground-of-super-eagles-in-asaba/
ftc
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na so
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
The zoo must loose.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by goshen26: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pls who has the list of those in camp, this match is a must win?
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by DanZenithh(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cool
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Good
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Go Eagles!
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by kaykay1980: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
jkj
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by bugsinbad: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice 1 fp
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice

Fly Super Eagles Flew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by friidA22(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Go supa jingle , I say go.....
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Go to South Africa and defeat the Bafana Bafana.. Good luck Guys

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Make them no KIDNAP them ooo
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Like for SUPER EAGLES

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wish all the biafrans in that team will just score own goals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Something keeps telling me the Super Eagles will lose this one. Make I rush follow this something go stake am for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
I pray they should win...super chicken

I am a web designer and blog writer...you can check my signature if you need writer or designer
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by TheAngry1: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is this not a 'new' stadium? Why is the pitch looking like that bikonu? This country sha.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Someone should help my career.. I'm 19 years old and I can this so called football very well.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
A good a$$ thrashing S.A must get
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
You tried too hard to make yourself look stupid here @ first. No one seemed to notice you.
goodnessme1:
You tried again here,yet still you remained anonymous to others . Isn't it obvious that your madness has completely gone out of contro. You wear antenna for neck call am necklace. Eyes like Ikwikwi own

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by docadams: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Why train in Asaba. Too many yellow pawpaw oshos from the yeast in that town.
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
straight winning for sure
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
Errm........,

Why
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
it seems it's evening training they had told, I was there all through with my bro supplying some materials used in the building the swimming pool at the stadium til afternoon

would have loved to see Alex iwobi and kelechi iheanacho

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by ComeAndobo: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.

...and you must learn how to spell. Lose not loose

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by boss1310(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Really!am going there tomm to watch their training never knew my players are just across the bridge
Re: Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
The zoo must loose.
last time I checked, animals live in the zoo. Nigeria is a zoo according to you, you live in Nigeria, That makes you an animal.
enjoy your 4 minutes fame. It'll soon expire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know / Joshua, Antetokounmpo Make Forbes’ Highest-paid Athletes List / Was Odion Ighalo’s Miss Worse Than Yakubu Vs. South Korea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.