Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? (1177 Views)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
I love American movies but i prefer American Series to movies cos Series develops the story and it stays in your subconscious for a long time. Unlike American movies that lasts maximum 2 hours, but movies are great too.

Which do you prefer? And what's your best TV Series or Movies?

My best TV Series in no particular order -

1) Banshee

2) Suit

3) The Blacklist

4) Tyrant

5) Game of Thrones

6) Reign

7) The Haves and The Have Nots

cool The Tudors

9) Power
And so many others i can't remember now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Realname: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
jiggaz:
I love American movies but i prefer American Series to movies cos Series develops the story and it stays in your subconscious for a long time. Unlike American movies that lasts maximum 2 hours, but movies is great too.

Which do you prefer? And what's your best TV Series or Movies?

My best TV Series in no particular order -

1) Banshee

2) Suit

3) The Blacklist

4) Tyrant

5) Game of Thrones

6) Reign

7) The Haves and The Have Nots

cool The Tudors

And so many other i can't remember now....
[/s]

We prefer Atiku defeating.buhari next year
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by tstx(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
I prefer series.... Here are My Top 5

Blackish

Young Sheldon

Big Bang Theory

Better Call Saul

Kobra Kai
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by MJBOLT: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
it's difficult to choose,both have their good and bad sides
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
tstx:
I prefer series.... Here are My Top 5

Blackish

Young Sheldon

Big Bang Theory

Better Call Saul

Kobra Kai
Nice list... I will look out for Better Call Saul, it's the spin off of Breaking Bad. Though i have not seen Breaking Bad, but it's the next series am gonna watch. Both have high ratings on IMBD..
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
MJBOLT:
it's difficult to choose,both have their good and bad sides

That's true.
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by tstx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
jiggaz:
Nice list... I will look out for Better Call Saul, it's the spin off of Breaking Bad. Though i have not seen Breaking Bad, but it's the next series am gonna watch. Both have high ratings on IMBD..

Breaking bad is legendary... You won't regret watching it
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Nbote(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Series oooo.... Breaking Bad (Legendary) Game of Thrones The Walking Dead The Big Bang Theory+Young Sheldon Two and a Half Men Suits Into The Badlands Strike back Godless (Jus a 1 season thriller) Daredevil Fargo

1 Like

Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
People dey watch series for this we country.
Game of thrones..

Power...................

Empire

Tyrant

That's the ones I have time for. cry
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by ikbnice(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nbote:
Series oooo....
Breaking Bad (Legendary)
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory+Young Sheldon
Two and a Half Men
Suits
Into The Badlands
Strike back
Godless (Jus a 1 season thriller)
Daredevil
Fargo
into the badlands( that movie nah something else), strike back (I just hope those two newly introduced character live up to be like Stonebridge nd Damien)
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
tstx:

Breaking bad is legendary... You won't regret watching it
Yeah... I have heard so much about it..
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nbote:
Series oooo....
Breaking Bad (Legendary)
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory+Young Sheldon
Two and a Half Men
Suits
Into The Badlands
Strike back
Godless (Jus a 1 season thriller)
Daredevil
Fargo
Nice list
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ahmed0336:
People dey watch series for this we country.
Game of thrones..

Power...................

Empire

Tyrant

That's the ones I have time for. cry
cool
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
ikbnice:
into the badlands( that movie nah something else), strike back (I just hope those two newly introduced character live up to be like Stonebridge nd Damien)
cool
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Evening
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Really
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by FergieRaww(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
I prefer Tv series...
》Game Of Thrones
》Breaking Bad
》Vikings
》Shameless
》The Walking Dead
》The Last Kingdom

1 Like

Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Paschalp(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why people are clamoring for 2019 elections I'm in my cool chilly icy habitat envisioning how the coalition of Jon snow and the dragon queen will March on to kings landing and tear that vile cerci apart with the dwarf being integral as usual.

I hate that vile woman, tho she is sexy embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
FergieRaww:
I prefer Tv series...

》Game Of Thrones

》Breaking Bad

》Vikings

》Shameless

》The Walking Dead

》The Last Kingdom
Interesting list.
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Paschalp:
Why people are clamoring for 2019 elections I'm in my cool chilly icy habitat envisioning how the coalition of Jon snow and the dragon queen will March on to kings landing and tear that vile cerci apart with the dwarf being integral as usual.

I hate that vile woman, tho she is sexy embarassed
cheesy
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Kollismart: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Prison break

Legend of the seeker

Homeland

Blacklist

Blindspot

Strike back

The last ship
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by Paschalp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
jiggaz:
cheesy
U look like person weh go support evil cerci shocked
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Kollismart:
Prison break

Legend of the seeker

Homeland

Blacklist

Blindspot

Strike back

The last ship
Nice list
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Paschalp:

U look like person weh go support evil cerci shocked
grin
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by happybee: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Well, trust me both have their own good and bad sides like someone said.
But I prefer them series, it sticks for long.

These are mine favorites too
Game of thrones
Empire
Power
Into the badlands
Strike back
Blindspot
ecterra..
Re: American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer? by jiggaz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
happybee:
Well, trust me both have their own good and bad sides like someone said.
But I prefer them series, it sticks for long.

These are mine favorites too
Game of thrones
Empire
Power
Into the badlands
Strike back
Blindspot
ecterra..
Great.... Nice list.

(1) (Reply)

Wura Series Depicts Homosexuality / Does Anyone Watch "look Alike" / Who Is The Best Nigerian Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.