Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) (61672 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Women just be like moi moi to this guy. You pick your cup of moi moi whenever you need it. Abeg na him good self
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by boomssey(f): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is that not bobrisky?
lmao like seriously
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
I hope ur yansh is big enough for iceberg to squeeze
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by boomssey(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bobrisky fine pass her abeg
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by DrP2000(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
He settled for less.

To me Ooo, Juliet is far better than this chick but beauty the said is in the eye of the beholder

Juliet should just move on,
God will bless her with a better man
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

May u not succeed
U want to use our likes to commit fornication
Again I repeat. May u not succeed grin

lol bad belle
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by alizma: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
when that guy was pressing Juliet bombom any how, I knew he has little value for Juliet herself. modernization hasn't take away true respect and value for a man or woman that mean much to you. the moment someone starts to misused you in the name of fashion, know it that he/she is not the serious type

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
boomssey:
lmao like seriously
They look alike grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olodo24:
Juliet Ibrahim right now.

boys has really death with that chick

Its karma that is fucking her up after what she did to her husband and kid
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Imoh555:
Juliet is way prettier than this old looking Woman

Beauty attracts a man but attitude keeps him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by condralbedez: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is that not bobrisky?
definitely she /he has to be ,or maybe the sister.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
AntiWailer:
Juliet will be so happy. This lady is ugly abeg.

Really... they should be child talking
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
This guy has spoil Juliet market ......Who will now buy that second hand yansh
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
condralbedez:
definitely she /he has to be ,or maybe the sister.
may God save us from all form of bobrisky. Amen.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by romeorailss: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
It won't pain Juliet a bit .

If u want ur ex to cry . Get someone prettier than her and watch her sink into gloom angry

Immediately ur ex finds out she's way prettier than ur present . U won't even mean anything much to her angry
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by abdulwizzy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Simplep:
Life goes on
Babe looks like bob risky tho

You read my mind tho..
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by condralbedez: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
may God save us from all form of bobrisky. Amen.
Amen oh ,we jump and pass
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
[b][/b][i][/i]
victorian:
Shes average looking. [color=#006600][/color]

Nothing spectacular jare.

,I don't think Juliet cares especially when all a man has to offer is his dick!
The mystery lady can keep him.

Pls no need arguing with me, argue with your screen and keypads biko.

Am not in the mood for all night arguments.

Hantee Victoria,when you say all men,is your dad and brothers inclusive
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
condralbedez:
naso

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Exodora: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet let her have the idiot cause real men cannot be stolen .
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Linear Regression
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is that not bobrisky?
u tried bt original breast dey dere
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2018
1zynnvn:
Shebi this guy is a musician??
no...e just get rapper color and swag...Cuz me never never hear of diz guy before ooo until e begin yansh dat poonpoon wey we all be dey reason..Ygm
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2018
After pressing Juliet’s nyansh in public.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Exodora:
Juliet let her have the idiot cause real men cannot be stolen .
and the idea of a real man that can't be stolen to us on the other side is an idiot of a man who probably is balless and a psychophant.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Celebrities and their lifestyles, these people are not worthy of emulation I tell you.
But sadly, so many youths are adopting their lifestyles which has led to so many relationship heartbreaks and problems.

Just like the butch above you my brother... You nailed it brov
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2018
condralbedez:
except u superglue ur tohtoh and nor look for man wey nor be ur own,hanty ur yansh go delight many bed taya u sef go weak...A word is enough for the wise...Even we sef men we dey jump yanshes pass sef via bad history of service ����
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2018
cr7lomo:

Beauty attracts a man but attitude keeps him
preach it on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is that not bobrisky?

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2018
The Ivy in question is my Facebook and Instagram friend...

Let me check her page...I will be back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.