Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) (61664 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2018
not a fan of Juliet, but she is far prettier than that old version of bobrisky
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Lanruze: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Fake guy....Picture looks staged and he looks like a vengeful prick.

Anyways girl is not as beautiful as Juliet.

She should better use her sense not to settle cheap scores for a bitter nigga.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by OfficialSam(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

Nothing spectacular jare.

,I don't think Juliet cares especially when all a man has to offer is his dick!
The mystery lady can keep him.

Pls no need arguing with me, argue with your screen and keypads biko.

Am not in the mood for all night arguments.

Lovely eyes you got there. I want to look straight in those eyes while fucking the hell out of you. I swear grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Na who loose past for the whole matter now?
A pvssy once fvcked can not be unfvcked
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is that not bobrisky?

Bros u wicked oo
grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Look at this muntula. I guess you saw yourself in your supposed 'heaven' strafing juliet.

Ode

Uppercut grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by cadesky(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Each time I c picture of ice grab Juli yansh, my heart start beating fast... I b like WTF
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
shadyLP:

Bros u wicked oo
grin
am not wicked sir... I'm a lady..
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I lie?

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
aziaka111:
u tried bt original breast dey dere
grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by lukency(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Who is this guy self? He is not known in the music industry but claims to be one of them.All he is known for is holding nyash.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Hanty juliet, hehehe how market now.

Iceberg slim - 5
Juliet ibro - 0.00
grin
Na babe b dat, abi U wan compare Juliet to that old hag... Iceberg Slim nor wise
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Niketrouble:
[/b][i][/i]

Hantee Victoria,when you say all men,is your dad and brothers inclusive

Can't you people read slowly and understand before spewing anything that comes from your brains.

Sighs lemme repeat my self and please read and understand. I said when[b] A man
in quote.. A man does not mean all Men

This thread was opened about iceberg and his new babe, then I said some words in this thread about his new babe and ex. Then I followed up and said when A MAN, it means I am still talking about iceberg slim.

I am not talking about all men.

Please y'all should take it easy here. Read and understand biko
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Taaah c'mon shut up. A man offers more than you can ever imagined. He gives his time, energy, money, care, security , make endless sacrifices, etc, and you are still saying men don't offer anything.

Abeg park for one side jare
undecided

I can see 120 people here are illiterates or didn't complete their education properly.

A Man, does not mean All men.. Please read and understand simple English.. It's not that hard to comprehend.

English no suppose hard una to understand nah?
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by milaso: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
dey hv nt dne anything deardnt look up to them do ur thing
ClintonEmex:
Celebrities and their lifestyles, these people are not worthy of emulation I tell you.
But sadly, so many youths are adopting their lifestyles which has led to so many relationship heartbreaks and problems.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

The pain within you is too much...
It got to the point you had to demean a fellow woman to ease your pain and perhaps that of your fellow characterless friend "Juliet".
Did you experience something similar?
As in, did a guy disfigure your ass, dump it and move on to a less toxic relationship?

Think .
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Truthsbitter:

The pain within you is too much...
It got to the point you had to demean a fellow woman to ease your pain and perhaps that of your fellow characterless friend "Juliet".
Did you experience something similar?
As in, did a guy disfigure your ass, dump it and move on to a less toxic relationship?

Think .

I wonder who gave you so much pain undecided

Keep deluding yourself .

Pain indeed.

No be only pain, na pain killa.

Ode!
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2018
victorian:

I wonder who gave you so much pain undecided

Keep deluding yourself .

Pain indeed.

No be only pain, na pain killa.

Ode!
lol....I was expecting your respond... I thought you had no time.

I can control you all I want.
I hear you have high bp, stay away from prostitution, in so doing you won't be regularly fondled and dumped and hence you can reduce the pain in your heart..

Accept my condolence.
I almost forgot. why do you think you are "ode"?
God can do all things, believe in him and he will free you from all forms of oderism.
Have a pleasant day.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by antojack: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Hanty juliet, hehehe how market now.

Iceberg slim - 5 Juliet ibro - 0.00
grin
lol na bet9ja odd
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

GIRLS THOUGHT.
SO SILLY
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
victorian:

I can see 120 people here are illiterates or didn't complete their education properly.

A Man, does not mean All men.. Please read and understand simple English.. It's not that hard to comprehend.

English no suppose hard una to understand nah?

Baba, its still hard for some persons here oo.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
atikulated2019:
my gf says if I get 50 likes I will get laid tonight
help a bruu

and u actually got the likes
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Truthsbitter:

lol....I was expecting your respond... I thought you had no time.

I can control you all I want.
I hear you have high bp, stay away from prostitution, in so doing you won't be regularly fondled and dumped and hence you can reduce the pain in your heart..

Accept my condolence.
I almost forgot. why do you think you are "ode"?
God can do all things, believe in him and he will free you from all forms of oderism.
Have a pleasant day.

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Njeps:

Baba, its still hard for some persons here oo.

Lol, you can say that again
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
am not wicked sir... I'm a lady..

Oh! Nice one from u ma..
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
shadyLP:

Oh! Nice one from u ma..
thank you sir
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.