Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) (61638 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim's ex-boyfriend Iceberg Slim spotted with new lady identified as Ivy, few months after the former lovebirds confirmed their separation on social media.

Though fans of the duo have had to come to terms with the split, many did not anticipate that Iceberg Slim would move on already - Though it isn't certain yet if he is dating the new lady.

It was gathered that the excited Ivy shared photos of herself and Iceberg with the love emoji via her Instastory as she thanked him for the fun she had during an outing.

If you recollect, just yesterday, Juliet Ibrahim courted attention on Instagram after she posted on how some ladies lose their side niggas just because they were too attached to their boyfriends, who might even eventually leave them.

See below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/rapper-icebergslim-resurfaces-with-another-lady-ivy-after-dumping-juliet-ibrahim/

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Where the pishur?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is that not bobrisky?

94 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2018

Hanty juliet, hehehe how market now.

Iceberg slim - 5
Juliet ibro - 0.00
grin

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shes average looking.

Nothing spectacular jare.

,I don't think Juliet cares especially when all a man has to offer is his dick!
The mystery lady can keep him.

Pls no need arguing with me, argue with your screen and keypads biko.

Am not in the mood for all night arguments.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by ClintonEmex: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Celebrities and their lifestyles, these people are not worthy of emulation I tell you.
But sadly, so many youths are adopting their lifestyles which has led to so many relationship heartbreaks and problems.

12 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

Taaah c'mon shut up. A man offers more than you can ever imagined. He gives his time, energy, money, care, security , make endless sacrifices, etc, and you are still saying men don't offer anything.

Abeg park for one side jare
undecided

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
my kind of guy. Chop and clean mouth then act like she never existed. Iceberg chop knuckle joor. The Ghanaian lady will surely be in severe pains now.

Hanty juliet, hehehe how market now
grin

And you think you wee make heaven like this? cry

Agbaya sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
decatalyst:

And you think you wee make heaven like this? cry

Agbaya sad
Look at this muntula. I guess you saw yourself in your supposed 'heaven' strafing juliet.

Ode

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by khinqberry(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin correct nigga

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
This one no fine oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by gaby(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
When are we truly going to hear this dude rap, to at least for once deserve that toga "rapper".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim right now.

boys has really dealt with that chick

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
that puna don hear am..from one nigg* to anoda
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Aol360: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olodo24:
Juliet Ibrahim right now.

boys has really death with that chick
God knows best !
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
F**kboy. Weh done there.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shebi this guy is a musician??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

She obviously is pained. She was draping herself too much on dt guy. Even threatening him not to break up wt her. She lost her self respect when she did that. Very unattractive.

13 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Life goes on
Babe looks like bob risky tho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
STUPID MAN

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
ok
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by atikulated2019: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
my gf says if I get 50 likes I will get laid tonight
help a bruu

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is he missing a trick ? He needs to be pressing her yansh too .......

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by atikulated2019: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
like if you think both are fugly

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet will just laugh it off. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by dust144(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Replacement killer...
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by N0favors: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
So what now happens to the old Tattoo?

That’s why I’ve decided to ink my body only with meaningful things. Like the one below

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Men shaaa

It's all good. Life goes on.

Stay Lit... Learn How to exfoliate your face with honey
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet is way prettier than this old looking Woman

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.