Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? (3460 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Omeokachie: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Uba: Nna how nau?

Ngige: No dey greet me! I still dey angry as you lock me inside cupboard wan impeach me join!

Uba: Ol'boy relax. Nor dey raise ya voice anyhow. you know who I be o!

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by alsudan: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okija shrine things that year. Nigerian politician and jazz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Omeokachie: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:

I think one agreed to stringent conditions just to get to office in the hope that his immunity and perks of office would shield him from honouring the agreement.

Unfortunately, he was dealing with a godfather that does not take prisoners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Born2Breed(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ngigi: Nna menh, I can't forget what you did to me that year.
Uba: hahaha, so you still remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Bannylove13: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Anambra esika..

No be for mouth..

Na why I dey laugh some humans wey dey reason obi n obiano dey fight themselves..

Even ngige don atikulate by mjakpa..

Obulu Ife mpianya..

2 Likes

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by murphyibiam15(m): 5:02am On Nov 14, 2018
ngige: you this stupid man again
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Rucheen(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Anambra esika..

No be for mouth..

Na why I dey laugh some humans wey dey reason obi n obiano dey fight themselves..

Even ngige don atikulate by mjakpa..

Obulu Ife mpianya..

Nnukwu mmadu di ka nnukwu alusi

I that's what the Uga Lord is sinking into his head
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by gare(f): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Ngige: No dey greet me! I still dey angry as you lock me inside cupboard wan impeach me join!

You are not far from it, it must be related to that . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Omeokachie: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
gare:

You are not far from it, it must be related to that . grin grin grin grin grin

Those two raised the power play bar that year! grin
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by madmohamed(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Ngige .christ you're very corrupt and u r hiding for long know. I will tell Buhari and Magu that I see u.
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Nige was just a Lagos based medical Doctor nursing an ambition to be senator under PDP. A thug approached Ngige and offered to make him Governor of Anambra if he would swear at Okija shrine to sign over Anambra state money over to him

Ngige is now chatting to the 'thug' who made him Governor then kidnapped him as a sitting Governor because he would not sign over Anambra treasury to him as they agreed

How time changes everything

1 Like

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Sunofgod(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Ngige - We must mess Peter Obi up again.
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by sweetvean: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
See the level of seriousness, he is using to talk
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Omeokachie: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nige was just a Lagos based medical Doctor nursing an ambition to be senator under PDP. A thug approached Ngige and offered to make him Governor of Anambra if he would swear at Okija shrine to sign over Anambra state money over to him

Ngige is now chatting to the 'thug' who made him Governor then kidnapped him as a sitting Governor because he would not sign over Anambra treasury to him as they agreed

How time changes everything

Desperation can make a man do something he will forever live to regret.
That Okija episode has been a dark mark on Ngige's political history.
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 12:56pm On May 10, 2022
Evil Okija wizards.
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 12:57pm On May 10, 2022
alsudan:

Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 1:11pm On May 10, 2022
Omeokachie:

Those two raised the power play bar that year! grin
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by Born2Breed(f): 1:52pm On May 10, 2022
Lol!!! angry angry angry grin
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Born2Breed:
Lol!!! angry angry angry grin
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 4:17am On May 11, 2022
Frontpage
Re: What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? by swaggerjack: 4:19am On May 11, 2022
Omeokachie:

Desperation can make a man do something he will forever live to regret.
That Okija episode has been a dark mark on Ngige's political history.
They are do it. He is no exception.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER !!!! Billionaire Buries Dead Girlfriend With A Hummer Instead Of Coffin / 5 Reasons Why Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Governorship Election / Visa Ban: El-rufai Speaks As Over 10,000 Nigerians Sign Petition To Bar Him From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.