Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. (15261 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Investment Lessons For Newbies (what Kind Of Stocks Should I Buy?) / 6 Vital Investment Lessons I've Learnt From Covid-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2019
hello my ppl
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2019
hello
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
new investment
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 4:25am On Feb 21, 2020
5. Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2020
new
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 12:54am On Feb 24, 2020
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2020
those who delays always wish they did earlier
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
5. Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 4:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 4:36am On Jul 04, 2020
and buy again
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2020
and buy again
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2020
and buy again
Re: 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. by jejeproperty(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / My 2021 Crypto-currency Diary / Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.