Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (47376 Views)

2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai / 2019: Gov El-rufai Insulted Kaduna Christians By Picking Muslim Running Mate – F / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Patrioticman007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akaijosh:
#MY TAKE ON MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET BY GOVERNOR NASIRU ELRUFAI

When they meet to decide THE ISLAMIC AGENDA Christians like BANTEX and SAMUEL ARUWAN are never consulted and the same people like Bantex and Samuel Aruwan are the one's the Jihadist will sent insulting Pastors and even doubting their calling , that nothing like Islamic agenda the Pastors are Just lying , like the recent press statement by Barnabas Bala Bantex Kaduna Deputy Governor and his team of Christian leaders in Elrufai's Government, accusing Pastors of lying about happenings in Kaduna ........

"It is wrong, divisive, dangerous, provocative and insulting for Nasir El Rufai to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket in the governorship election in a state like Kaduna in which 50% of the people are Christian and in which thousands of Christians were butchered over the last 3 years"- Femi Fani-Kayode.

"I might be blind Staying in APC, but I will never be blind voting Muslim Muslim ticket, my dad will never forgive me in his grave. My faith, the interest of my people first.

We must resist this in one voice"............Alex Tagwai
Alex Tagwai the person who made that last statement is a die hard APC and Elrufai supporter and I am in love with his statement. I really thank God some people who will at every instance accuse me (Azzaman) of being a religious Jingoist are now seeing clearly themselves.

As mentioned by Femi Fani Kayode which i quoted above. Muslim Muslim ticket in a state where the population of Christians and Muslims is said to.be 50:50 if the Christians are not even more than the muslims. Considering persecuted Hausa Christians or Masiyawa in the Northern part of the state.

A state that is estimated to have more Christians than Muslims (2006 censors Southern Kaduna LGAs had 51% of Kaduna State Population .This includes 8 LGA in the Southern Senatorial Zone, Chukun, Kajuru, Kaduna South, Parts of Birnin Gwari LGA and Lere LGA). This is not inclusive of high number of Hausa Christians who they call them with a derogatory name Maguzawas. The Maguzawas or Preferably Masiyawas are found in Soba, Kudan, Ikara, Sabon Gari , Makarfi LGAs and they are predominantly Christians. That is why we are calling for the restructuring of Nigeria so that those things they did deliberately so that we should not have political power should be addressed. Please do not use INEC election results to estimate population of any state , language or religion. That is not a true reflection of population

This is how Christianity stand in Kaduna State now

Governor......... Muslim
Deputy Governor...... Muslim
SSG................... Muslim
Head of Service.... Muslim
Chief of Staffs.... Muslim
Speaker KSHA...... Muslim
*Minister rep Kaduna - Muslim
Elrufai has about 15 advisers only about 3 are Christians.
*In the last Local Government.election Elrufai appointed 23 Electoral officers only 3 are Christians
*Elrufai has 13 commissioners only 3 are Christians
* Some Chiefdoms that are Predominantly Christians he merge them with the recent Emirates he created in Southern Kaduna.

You can see a.similariry between Elrufai and President Muhammadu Buhari in their appointments. Elrufai might be one of the chief advisor of President Mihammadu Buhari. Remember the Islamic Altars in both Kaduna and Abuja. Please what is happening in Kaduna is a signal to what they are envisaging for the entire nation. Don't seat down in your comfort zone in Southern Nigeria , saying why are these Plateau , Southern Kaduna , Benue, Taraba or Adamawa not living in peace. We are not living in peace not because we are the aggressors but because we refused to be Islamised and we are standing tall as Christians refusing to be intimidated into believing we are second class citizens. We the Christians in the Middle belt of Nigeria are refusing the JIHADIST from advancing particularly to South Eastern Nigeria then to the Niger Delta that's why they hate us. So you in Enugu or in Aba or in Port Harcourt you need to praise the Middlebelt man for this and support him because JESUS has join us together not even Nigeria.

Three days ago I was called upon to go and pray for a Muslim and coincidently his name is also Nasiru. He was ill with an ailment that the doctors couldn't diagnose the problem. They tried several things to get this 17years old boy healed but to no avail. But The Name of Jesus have healed Nasiru a Muslim. Glory be to God.

Before I prayed for Nasiru I told the mum I am a Christian and they are Muslims I made her to understand that the true God loves everybody. I told her how I prayed for a woman from Mauritius who after a long time of barrenness after the prayers became pregnant and she is neither a Christian nor a Muslim but a HINDU woman who doesn't even believe God exist. But God still gave her a child through that Name of Jesus..

I told the boys mum yesterday before praying for her son, God Loves us all it's we human beings who are so wicked to one another. If we can Love each other the way God loves all of us even those that say he doesn't exist all these Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen will not exist. And very funny they kill in the name of that same God. And very funny Governor Elrufai's wickedness to Christians in Kaduna is to appease that same God that loves every body even those that don't believe he exist. And it is me a Christian Elrufai hates but I still went and prayed for a Muslim like him and that Muslim got his healing. Because my JESUS taught me to LOVE a Muslim unconditionally(AGAPE LOVE)

I thank God for healing Nasiru the word of God that says by his stripes we are HEALED not going to be heal tomorrow or next one minute but we are HEALED 2000 years ago. GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO GOD

I knew about the Muslim / Muslim ticket of Elrufai since May 2017 and in September 2017 some of us got minutes of the meeting which Elrufai had where it was concluded to have a Muslim ticket. For the sake of this write up I only included points that are relevant..

-Noticed the list of who and who attended the meeting
-Also notice Minute number 6 & 7

NOTES ON THE EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE STRATEGIC COMMITTEE ON POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN KADUNA STATE
• His Excellency, Mallam Nasir el-Rufa’i Governor
• Mr. Jimmy Lawal Senior Adviser/Counsellor
• Mallam Balarabe Lawal Secretary to State Government
• Muhammad Bashir Sai’du Chief of Staff
• Mr. Muyiwa Adekeye SA Media
• Mallam Uba Sani S.A. Political/I.G.Relations, Secretary

NOTE : SAMUEL ARUWAN--A Christian and Elrufai's spokesman wasn't in the meeting. Bantex wasn't there either let's excuse him that he was abroad but meeting like that can wait until he comes back.

1. The meeting began at 10pm. In his opening remarks, His Excellency began by giving good tidings that President Buhari is getting better and stronger by the day and will be coming back to the country very soon; to come back and continue the good works that he has started. He said that he has it on good authority that on Mr. President’s return, there will be a major shake-up of his cabinet and even the Cabal will be affected. He drew the attention of the Committee to the ongoing ugly political developments in Kaduna State and the need to manage the situation before it gets out of hand.

5. He expressed his joy and appreciation to God for the return of the Deputy Governor, Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex after his medical treatment. He however noted that even though the Deputy Governor is back, he requires a long period of recuperation and will not be in a position to dive into the political arena immediately. As the election of 2019 approaches, the search for a viable alternative, a reliable personality, who is highly qualified and most importantly, acceptable to the generality of the people of Kaduna State, cutting across the religious, Northern & Southern divide, has been concluded.

6. It is important in this consideration to dispel certain myths surrounding elections in Kaduna State; myths such as the notion of the impossibility of winning elections without Southern Kaduna votes. Elections in Kaduna State can be won and had been won even without the Southern Kaduna Votes. It is worthy to also note that it is erroneous to assume that there are more Christian voters in Southern Kaduna than Muslim voters and even if there are more Christian voters, it will be wishful thinking to assume that all Christians will vote in the same pattern. In 1983, in the wider, Old Kaduna State Lawal Kaita and Nuju Babajo won the general elections convincingly holding a Muslim-Muslim ticket and were sworn in as Governor and Deputy Governor respectively.

7. After rigorous consultations across the length and breadth of the state to look into the possibility of bringing on board this administration someone who has the outlined qualities as well as the capacity and acceptability of various groups, to undertake this assignment, His Excellency, identified Alhaji Lawal Sama’ila Yakawada as the most qualified to fill the Deputy Governor slot in 2019

8. His Excellency has already discussed with him and he h............................................................UBA SANI took the minutes of this meeting. ...

When I got this minutes I forwarded it on the 4th of September 2017 to an Elder Stateman in Nigeria who promised to find out about it. And he did because in the morning on the 5th of September 2017 Samuel Aruwan the spokesman of Governor Elrufai came out in the media debunking it as just a rumour perpetuated by mischievous rumour mongers.

I laughed when I read the Press Statement on the Muslim Muslim ticket signed by the same Samuel Aruwan who last year debunk this allegation as mere lies. The only difference is the person Alhaji Yakawada mentioned as the likely person in that secret meeting wasn't picked as the running mate. Instead Hajiya Hadiza Balarabe was picked.

I thank God for Alex Tagwai who has publicly come out and speak his mind. I expect other Christians in this government of Elrufai to resign without waste of anytime, what is the benefit.when since he came to power Elrufai has done nothing for us if not the hatred he has for Christians and Christianity . It also. shows clearly that hates the Christians in his government and he doesn't regard them a bid. Its very obvious when decision that matters in Nigeria or.Kaduna State are taking that has to do with Islamisation the Christians in this government are not included. But when they are announcing the outcome of their secret meetings the Christians are given the scripts to broadcast it. And when eye brows are rising about Islamisation of Nigeria the same Christians are used to churn out lies that nothing like Islamisation agenda . Do not be surprised its a Christian Elrufai will send to explain this his ill advised action.

As the Islamisation.agenda is unfolding using. Kaduna State as the guinea pig or laboratory ground before implementation by the Federal government. If Governor Elrufai should succeed with this evil. He will now replace the Christian commissioners in his cabinet with Muslims. Later the State Permanent Secretaries and.Directors in the Civil Service and State Agencies and Parastatals. When he succeeds with that..Anybody that bears names like 'David' , 'Mathew' or 'John' in Kaduna state will be denied employment. To fit in you have to change your name to Dauda or Mato or Yahaya just like states like Kano and Katsina where you see Hausa Christians bearing Muhammad and Jamilu. Even if Elrufai doesn't achieve all these he is setting a precedence for other governors after him to implement, The Islamic Agenda it's a script which they must all follow irrespective of Party affiliation.

"No more sirka in Kaduba state government house, el-Rufai weldone. Picking Dr HADIZA is part of your punishment for killing the innocent Muslims in southern kaduna. This just the beginning, hold your vote. We don't want it. For your information when el rufai win, no more infidel as running mate again. Test the pain we felt in plateau state. Kaduna new slogan: THE SECOND CENTRE OF CALIPHATE"...........Muhammad Zahris Bisici Posted this in a Forum KADUNA DREAMS

Christians constitutes 90% of Southern Kaduna's population didn't Elrufai see a good Christian in the whole Southern Kaduna to deputise for him? But the good news is the Islamic agenda by both Elrufai and President Buhari is just a waste of time, Kaduna will never have a Muslim Muslim Governor and Deputy Governor. I am also.sending this message to the likes of Muhammad Zahris Bisici of Kaduna Dreams

Jesus said and i repeat "THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST MY CHURCH"

David Ayuba Azzaman

Democracy is a game of numerous numbers. Not 1+1+1 = 1
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by ehinmowo: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
schoolboij:

What you fools should be asking yourself is if there is a Christian or Muslim politician in Nigeria. Just name a Christian or Muslim among these thieves. Obansanjo, obi, abacha, ibb, fayose, ffk, okorocha, oshiomole, Tinubu,....... Which among them is a Christian or a Muslim?

Until you know this, you will continue to be a dunce.

You made sense, but you lack the wisdom to carry it through.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by citizenY(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
EternalTruth:
you're a dumb assshole

EternalTruth, tell your cabal to carry their baggage and move on. They are taking panadol for somebody's headache.

If they cannot contribute towards harmony, they should not make it worse. Or, are we to take this as the "balkanisation agenda" that is your game plan?
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by donbenie(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:
You don't need to answer anybody.

Anambra is a Christian/Christian ticket and nobody is telling the Press why it's so.

So just follow what suits your state and gives you political weight.

REALLY?. You're comparing a state with at least FIFTY PERCENT CHRISTIANS with a state with LESS THAN 0.0005 Muslims? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by K0y3: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
But wen aketi did the reverse in ondo state, it wasn't an insult then to ondo state muslims. People shld stop mixing religion with politics cause at the end of the day it is both Christians and Muslims in the govt that will suck the state dry of its resources and revenue. Just same way pastors suck it's congregation dry. Religion has to remain religion while politics is politics, this is just what it is

alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends to use KD to prove he deserves the title.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by naturallysimple(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Many people criticising this move are hypocrites, where are they when fayemi pick a fellow Christian, or when Akeredolu did the same. So what make the one different? because its a Muslim Muslim. PLS TALK GOVERNANCE AND LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWNMAN. COMPETENCE FIRST
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Onlyonebuhari: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE IN EL RUFAI'S RUNNING MATE? IF YOU THINK IW NOT RIGHT THEN VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE OF YOUR CHOICE. THOUGH ONLY A FAILURE GROAN ABOUT OTHER'S DECISIONS
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by san316(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

El rufai is extremely capable of conjuring evil concoctions against the people he hates. I have known this man to be a harbinger of sorrow right from when I was a teenager. He lost his son and daughter due to his evil deeds and he has not repented. The owner of Bolingo Hotels in Abuja died because of El rufai. My own mother almost died because of El rufai's cruelty in Abuja and he has not changed. I know he's an occult but he cannot be stronger and as powerful as God and he would fail in his renewed drive to be the poster child for Nigeria's Islamization starting from the North. From now on, he's a battling principalities and powers in this country and he won't survive it.

As far as God is on the throne, El rufai will be defeated in his evil schemes.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Just sit there and be killing yourself with bitterness over someone that has been blessed by God. He's coming back as governor in 2019 and that is 100% guaranteed. I'm not so certain about Buhari but for elrufai, it's a done deal
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Macdav(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin angry

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by jaystix(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
El-rufai...dont forget,that u are not even close to under d feet of God who created u,so therefore u are not God...all ur evil plans will never work in Kaduna state as long as God almighty liveth,watch out and see what God almighty will do...we are praying and u will know u are nothing before God very soon,come 2019!...u have failed and doomed forever from the forth coming governors election in Jesus mighty name...Amen
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by makanzy: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
iammo:
Its up to Kaduna voters to decide, fayose and his deputy were both Christians same as plateau and taraba and everyone were matured about it, with more than 80 different political parties, if APC wants a Muslim Muslim ticket, democracy allows you to choose a Christian Christian party. Besides few politicians in Nigeria are truly religious, they mostly serve money,power and black magic
What is the population of Muslims in plateau?
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by fabianjay101(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Shut up Chibuzor from Anambra! Go face your IPOB erosion ravaged land and leaders. The Sanga people in Kaduna south are happy their daughter was chosen irrespective of the religion. One flàthead ipob bigot from thousand kilometers away is spewing gibberish, Come Saturday you will be on the next truck to Kaduna with your fake goods and drugs. We are not like you. Imagine the happiness on the face of the Sanga people right now, you think they will throw this rare chance away because their sister and daughter is a Muslim? You must be madt!

This is why you will never progress in your region, A typical Anambra man is envious of an Imo man even tho they are both Igbos and Christians. Peter Obi the Bigot despite deporting northerners and fellow igbos even divided Anambra along Catholic and Pentecostal lines. We are waiting for you come February! You will never smell anything near VP in your life.
your heart is full of hatred for the people that don't even that you exist...pls take it easy
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Modarun(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2018
iammo:
Its up to Kaduna voters to decide, fayose and his deputy were both Christians same as plateau and taraba and everyone were matured about it, with more than 80 different political parties, if APC wants a Muslim Muslim ticket, democracy allows you to choose a Christian Christian party. Besides few politicians in Nigeria are truly religious, they mostly serve money,power and black magic

As usual, Isvelrufai from kaduna or an indigene? he is from mali. Theyvmade him governor now he wants to cause disunity in Kaduna. Well we shall meet at the polls.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by iammo(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Modarun:

As usual, Isvelrufai from kaduna or an indigene? he is from mali. Theyvmade him governor now he wants to cause disunity in Kaduna. Well we shall meet at the polls.
so who do you prefer
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2018
It's because of the indoctrination our brain has accumulated that is making us feel that all these acts doesn't make sense
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by donqx: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Modarun(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2018
iammo:
so who do you prefer

anyone but this divisive people, from the State house Abuja to Sir Kashim house in Kaduna.
From today onwards I will never insult IBOs again. They have shown they are by far smarter people, and ubderstands who Nigerians should vote into power, they were warning us about these marauders but we didnt listen, now look at where we are now. El Rufai is not even from Nigeria, his Family house is in Zaria and his family are known by all to have migrated from Mali.
To think such a man is now trying to disorganize Kaduna state with ethnoreligious sentiment is not only painful as one born and raised in Garin kwamna but unfortunate.
I dnt blame him sha, I blame senseless leaders of Southern Kaduna extraction, the likes of Deputy gov, Ex NNPC boss and Martin Agui who did not only support the emergence of this imp, but also worked against The PDP that made them prominent people. The battle is now drawn, the state sponsored silent slaughtering of Christians and marginalization have now been brought to the fore. Like I said since Elrufai thinks he is a demi god and Islamic Jihadist out to propagate the complete islamitisation of Kaduna state, we shall show him that he is nothing but a lucky ant.

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Mafulul(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2018
unclesoyo:
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, on Tuesday cleared the air on the emergence of Dr. Hadiza Balarabe, his Muslim running mate for the 2019 governorship election in the state.

The governor, who received in audience the people of Sanga Local Government Area who were at the Sir Kashim Ibrahim Government House, Kaduna, on a thank-you visit for picking their daughter, said the choice of his running mate was based on competence and performance.

He explained that under his administration, there was no room for religious or sentiments in deciding who to appoint into any office in the state, the Punch reports.

“Muslim-Muslim ticket is not a religious ticket but a competent and performance ticket,” the governor said.

El-Rufai had told critics of the Muslim-Muslim ticket that the Government House was not a place for worship but where people work.

The governor added that most of his Muslim-Muslim ticket critics were those who did not vote for him in the 2015 governorship election in the state.

“The people that have criticised me most on this are people who never voted me in the first place. So, are they not supposed to be celebrating it?

“In their own opinion, I have made a wrong choice. Then, why are they mourning?” he asked.

Earlier, the paramount ruler of Numana in Sanga LG where Dr. Hadiza Balarabe hails from, Brigadier-General Aliyu Yamma (Rtd), said the choice of their daughter had given them the hope of being in government.

He sad successive administrations had forgotten the people of the area as far as participation in government was concerned.

“The governor couldn’t have made a better choice than the selection of Hadiza.

“We now feel a sense of belonging in Kaduna government. We are just like Black Americans in Kaduna State,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/why-i-chose-a-muslim-running-mate-gov-el-rufai/

PDP! where are you? come take over now!!
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2018
alsudan:
What an insult to KD Christians as this terrorist just called all of them incompetent.

The terrorist midget clearly wants no opposing voice in his government, as he butchers the Christians and completely Islamizes the state.

Bala Bantex his present deputy was always a torn on the midgets skin and even slapped hell Rufai once, no wonder he was tricked to accept a Senatorial slot in APC, just so El Rufai can finish his people peacefully.

Any Christian that votes the Midget will be signing their own death warrants, as that demon is so desperate to be the face of terrorism in Nigeria after his Chief Dullard eventually kicks the bucket, and intends to use KD to prove he deserves the title.
isnt his 4ma deputy a xtian,so he wasnt islamizn d state then.And moreova Ondo State deputy governor and d governor are xtian so does that 2 mean there aint competent muslim he can pick b4 settling 4 a xtian running mate and no fuss was made about it.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2018
alsudan:

isnt his 4ma deputy a xtian,so he wasnt islamizn d state then.And moreova Ondo State deputy governor and d governor are xtian so does that 2 mean there aint competent muslim he can pick b4 settling 4 a xtian running mate?and no fuss was made about it.Kindly answer dz
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by babeosisi: 2:40am On Nov 14, 2018
FriendNG:
ELRUFAI those that are criticizing are mostly from Potopoto republic not even your state.

You probably rejoice when the killings occur in kaduna
Up you
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by 3phase(m): 2:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Modarun:

Even f he z 4rm congo that doesnt concern us as long as d people recognise him as one of them.Obama was of kenya descendant bt became president in America and news also had it that our 4ma head of state Abacha was 4rm chad

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by darfay: 3:12am On Nov 14, 2018
3phase:
isnt his 4ma deputy a xtian,so he wasnt islamizn d state then.And moreova Ondo State deputy governor and d governor are xtian so does that 2 mean there aint competent muslim he can pick b4 settling 4 a xtian running mate?and no fuss was made about it.Kindly answer dz

U guys should stop mentioning Ekiti ondo plateau and Taraba
First Ekiti is predominantly Christian, had contact with a lot of them in the University and I have never met a Muslim from Ekiti state. TBH Edo should have more Muslims than Ekiti

For plateau and Taraba people like @ Nowenuse could tell us more about their state

Ondo also has a very large Christian population at least the areas that borders Delta and Edo are predominantly Christians.

Let's not forget that Yoruba are religious tolerant unlike like the state in question . I have seen cases where a Muslim(yoruba) family harbours their Christian cousin and yet to only thing different is that dey don't wear hijab like their nothing more such a phenomenal is impossible in the North

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Modarun(m): 4:04am On Nov 14, 2018
3phase:
Even f he z 4rm congo that doesnt concern us as long as d people recognise him as one of them.Obama was of kenya descendant bt became president in America and news also had it that our 4ma head of state Abacha was 4rm chad

Why will it concern you when he is doing your bidding of dividing the country on religious lines. Was rufai voted to come and appoint Emirs in Christian Towns and regions or to develop infrastructures and run the state well? Well that tree you guys are backing will soon swallow you up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by hazardneymar: 4:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Olukat:
sad These are the kind of persons Sarrki and co are spending sleepless nights to praise sad
Hell' Rufia is a satanic agent known in Nigeria today...so divisive!
wat makes him satanic,ekiti,plateau, are Christian christian ticket n u all ar quiet abt it so y shouting now abt el rufai's own go vote ur choice n stop making noice

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Afonja007: 5:32am On Nov 14, 2018
iammo:
Mr man kaduna state is 50/50muslim and Christian ekiti is 95percent Christian state why not tell anambra to get Muslim deputy too?why didn't buhari choose Muslim running mate or you think his happy that his deputy is a Christian?
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Mankosi: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Benekruku:

And you so bold to lie

G
Sigh ...
there are no Muslims that are indigens in anambra...
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by odehaj: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Glycolysis:
One thing I learnt in this post is these ;

When you're successful, even ur "village people" will celebrate you despite they deeply never wanted you to attain such height .

There is just that "magic" that attracts everyone to a successful man/woman !
That’s why people go into kidnapping and other dangerous things just so that they can be celebrated by their village people.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Nemesis001: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2018
schoolboij:

You need head. The black population in USA is just 9% yet they are well represented. Low population does not mean they shouldn't be represented.

Blacks population is 9% in USA? Y
are mentally unstable.

Muslim population in South East is 0.0001%
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Lomprico2: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
She is a Muslim, Do your worst from your erosion ravaged potor-potor flàtheads republic of fraud. Last last after you get tired of talking shît online you will face your corrupt incompetent governor owning you salary for months in your dilapidated erosion ravaged road currently being washed by acid rain lol. You are not the one voting in Kaduna, Your job is to sell fake goods and drugs and find gullible people to scam.

Why were you denying it at first fool? It shows you blood thirsty terrorists have some sinister agender! Watch how you will all fail woefully. Foolish zombie.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Evidenx(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Someone can not fulfill his promise to his girlfriend in peace abi? Make una leave d idiot bastard.
Re: Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai by Tecno66: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
He can equally counsel Buhari to pick a competent Muslim as running mate and lets see where that will leed them.
alsudan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.