Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? (9728 Views)

Discover The Power Of Praise And Thanks Giving / The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility / The Lessons Of Giving And The Hypocrites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by deliceshop(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
1. gbo gbo ohun to wa ni inu mi e sa ma ko rin ayo 2x
gbo gbo ohun to wa ni inu mi e sa ma gboluwa ga

2. Ope lo Ope ree
Oluwa, 
Ope lo Ope ree
Oluwa
Aiye e ba yeye mi
Ope lo Ope ree 
Oluwa.

3. You are worthy to be praise
you are worthy to be Praise
My lord JESUS you are Worthy to be Prise.

4. What a might God We serve x2
Angel bow before him
Heaven Adore his Name
What a might God We serve.

5. He has done so Much for me
He has taking away my sorrow
O glory Allaluya His coming to take me home.

6. Ope lon je reee x2
ope lon je  ree
e yin je eba
e yin je e ko ko re ooooo
ope lon je reee

7. Eba mi yinnnnnnn x2
eba my gbee ga
emi a ye po yin o lo go ooo
Olorun Agbaye
emi a ye po yin o lo go ooo
Olorun Igabla.

etc,
People share with me your best song that moves you,
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by deliceshop(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
1. A ku ku se e se mo moooo
A ku ku se e se mo moooo
to ri mo ni igbabo
pe a se e se.
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by babymine(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
Do I really have best praise and worship songs?

Well I have some favorite ones cheesy:

Kabiosi oo
God of heaven and the earth
Kabiosi oo Kabiosi 2x

You are the Pillar that holds my life 2x
Master Jesus
You are the Pillar that holds my life 2x

How Excellent is Your name oh Lord 2x
How Excellent is your name 3x
oh Lord 2x

I love you Lord 2x
Yes I love you Lord You are God

Ibare Jesu Ibare o Baba 2x
Moju bare o Omo Olorun
Ibare o Baba 2x

Will come post more later cheesy
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by tpiah: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2010
too many to count.

my ipod sef don tire.

right now i'm listening to psalm 150 set to music.
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by deliceshop(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2010
tpiah:

too many to count.

my ipod sef don tire.

right now i'm listening to psalm 150 set to music.

CAN YOU SHARE SOME WITH US
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by babymine(f): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2010
deliceshop:

CAN YOU SHARE SOME WITH US

Yes, please share some with us. smiley

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our God
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our God
You are worthy to be praised
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by mayorme(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
Please u'll should listen to this song by chris tomlin, how great is our God, d download link is http://sharemobile.ro/download.php?id=79650
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by tpiah: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
How Great Thou Art - Sandi Patty - Psalm 104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQbvBbNXaI&feature=related
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by akyus(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2010
@babymine, I love those worship songs. I expecting more as you promised. Especially those yoruba songs.
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by tpia5: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by preeky: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
1.Don Moen (let the poor say i am rich let the weak say i am strong because of what the lord had done for us amen
2 Don moen(hear our song as it rises to heaven may your glory fill the earth as the wonder star of the sea
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by itstpia1: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2014
me le sa i s'ope o Baba

ore Jesu se lori mi

me le sa i s'ope o Baba
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by itstpia1: 3:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Emi ko le se ki emi ma yin oluwa o

Baba mi lo je Olorun agbalagba

Ayeraye

Baba mi lo je Olorun agba oye

Emi ko le se ki emi ma yin Oluwa o

Halleluya
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by itstpia1: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2014
melo ni kin ro ninu ore ti Baba se

Ore re ma po,

O ju omi okun lo

melo ni kin ro

afi kin sa ma dupe.
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by Heavenissoreal: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2015
HEAVEN IS SO REAL by Choo Nam Thomas.

http://99.198.110.36/english/
*FREE E-BOOK
*FREE AUDIO CDS

A MUST-READ for all Christians and non-Christians

MARANATHA!!!
Re: My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? by tijehi(f): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
itstpia1:
melo ni kin ro ninu ore ti Baba se

Ore re ma po,

O ju omi okun lo

melo ni kin ro

afi kin sa ma dupe.

This is my best praise ever.....and I'm not yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / How Do People Become Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.