Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,494 members, 6,496,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 02:14 AM

Digital Literature: A Short Story On "Love That Never Dies"... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Digital Literature: A Short Story On "Love That Never Dies"... (178 Views)

African Literature - PDF Download / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Literature: A Short Story On "Love That Never Dies"... by emmyid(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCocU6-nnDc

A boy was deeply in love with a girl, and right from the onset, the girl’s family members were not in support of her relationship him.

He was from a very poor home, while she comes from a richer home, and her Dad wants her to marry someone of the same financial status as theirs.

Because of the pressure from home, she frequently quarrels with him, and always finds a reason to hate him.

But, deep inside she does love the boy, and she was skeptical of his love towards her, she always ask “How much do you love me?”

Sadly, the young man is not good with words, and that gets her angry. With derogatory comments from her parents, her mood gets even worse.

The boy, has become her “anger releasing target”. He just silently allows her to continuously release her anger on him.

The young man, later graduated from the University. He plans on furthering his education overseas but before he left. He proposes to her saying...

"I, don’t know how to say nice words but I do know that, I love you. If you agree, I am willing to take care of you, the whole life. About your family members, I will work hard to convince them to approve of our relationship".

“Marry me, will you?”, the girl agreed!

And her parents, looking at the effort shown by this young man, finally supported the relationship.,

They maintained their relationship through calls and letters. Although time is difficult to get through with, but both of them never give up.

One day, the girl left home for work as usual and on her way to the bus stop, a car lost control and knocks her down.

As she awake from unconsciousness, she saw her parents, the state of her body, and realizes how seriously she got hurt and how fortunate she was to still be alive.

Looking at her parents, whose faces was soaked with tears, she tries to comfort them, but then...

Watch full story on link below. It's a new form of literature called Digital literature. You can as well subscribe to my Channel for more of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Needs A Track! / Tribal Wars / What Are Offlimits In A Diss Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.