Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Clear Your Acne With Acne Free Spot Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clear Your Acne With Acne Free Spot Treatment (310 Views)

Skincare Tips For Acne Free, Pimple Free, And Glowing Skin / 8 Tips On Keeping Your Skin Acne Free / How To Keep Your Skin Acne Free And Get A Clear Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Acne With Acne Free Spot Treatment by AzuraWellness18: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is a very strong prescription grade acne medication - 10% Benzoyl Peroxode

With my clients,when it comes to #acne,I try and preach the gentle and wholesome approach with products that work together holding hands,as well as a lifestyle change.
But even I cannot feign ignorance to their feelings and insecurities and acknowledge that sometimes,for certain life situations etc, they are desperate for a “quick fix”. This acne SPOT treatment would be it.
It is Micro- #BenzoylPeroxide, a super strong acne medication ,reserved mostly for severe cases.
It acts extremely fast, attacking the source of the breakout.
Usually, when we give the green light on this, we stop everything else (especially #VitaminC) and apply it directly on the spots only. Within 1-3 days there is significant difference and we stop .
#salicylicacid and the likes are great for everyday use in fighting acne,but you are ever in a pickle, try this.
I do think it is a product to have in the back of your beauty cabinet.
Available in Nigeria now for N6,500

You Can Call/Text or Whatsapp us today on + 2 3 4 9 0 9 8 6 3 4 8 0 9

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Offered 10m For Hes Kidney Could He Get A Better Deal? / Intestinal Parasites Naturally Cured With Bitters! / Enhance Your Sexual Performance Using Mascum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.