Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku (738 Views)

Obidients Deactivate Accounts,Tweets After Petition Against Their FAKE NEWS / APC Now Paying Media Houses To Advertise Their Fake Online Polls (pictures) / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by Oblang(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
The real Atiku was arrested by the US govt with the help of the UK govt when he visited Chatham House. The pictures below proves beyond doubt that the Atiku that was searched in the airport is the cloned copy. See for yourself.

Note: Since you people wants to be stupid, I’ll show you that no one has the monopoly of stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by blackboy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
This Jubrin or Jubril dey pain some people. Kwontinue. Certificate issue never do una. Okay soon it will be DNA then your eyes will clear. Leave matta before e burn una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by BankeSmalls(f): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oblang:
The real Atiku was arrested by the US govt with the help of the UK govt when he visited Chatham House. The pictures below proves beyond doubt that the Atiku that was searched in the airport is the cloned copy. See for yourself.

Note: Since you people wants to be stupid, I’ll show you that no one has the monopoly of stupidity

E really pain you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by GavelSlam: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
One is dark while the other is fairer skinned.

1 Like

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oblang:

Yes and he is lighter in complexion too. Why is this so?

Atiku has been cloned ooo.

My party can be foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by chidextec: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
E don set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lolsssss... Nigerians are funny.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by dammiecool(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oblang:

Una no go kill person here o, but wait their complexion different too o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by GavelSlam: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
His name is Mustapha.

grin
Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by Realcash224(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Wailers Should Enter Here And See Their Fake Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
This Jibril from Sudan news is really really paining APC BMC crew cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What A Yoruba Man Said Abt Atiku/obi( Pix) / Why Is Lagos Allowed To Run Neigbourhood Corp And Rivers Is Not Allowed / Touch NNAMDI KANU And I Will Burn Down Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.