Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. (1988 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / True Life Story: Never Marry Your Boss' Daughter / My Boss Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by Arthurwinner(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
So ma boss paired me and his daughter to lead the team that will complete a contract, normally I'm not the type that likes to do work related things with ladies right from my university days but because of the money and in order to be professional I accepted the offer.
The Lady got an apartment and a car of her own, so to cut it short...she texted me to drop by her house if I want to read the report she made last week, we sha had good time and nice discussion in her house, yesterday again she brought me berries in the morning and then took me to a nice place we had lunch on her....I sha like the drama cos the lady is tall and beautiful with class but I'm really worried on how the whole thing will turn out in regard to my job and the relationship I have with her father, av always kept the whole thing professional and av also kept ma cool but today she told me to come to her place for dinner, with promise to make me a good meal since I'm a man that lives alone, yen yen....to my surprise when I stepped into her house around 7 because I don't want to stay out late, she opened her door and was dishing stuffs in my front half naked, I just rushed the meal and ended everything short to avoid doing what I might regret....

Now the problem is how do I cope or handle her ?
I even think I'm loosing concentration on the project at hand, tbh tho, I kissed her once last week in the car the day i gave her a ride to her place and I have already tried to let her know that the kiss was just out of circumstance nothing much but she never listens, always trying to be cozy even in the place of work..

P.s.. My ex gf is pregnant for me and I'm still thinking on how to deal with that before this one now carry her own come.

If you have had office romance that turned out to be perfect help by typing down your experiences mbok
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by deyink1: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
. .......
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by deyink1: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
. .......space booked
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Too many movies on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by chinchonglee(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by CaZmir: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
The 'Benjamins' over the ladies.
I like your imagination.
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by stillseth: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2018
you said you also kissed her once... shey??

AS YOU KAN kiss her once... WETIN YOU GAIN??
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by collinslevi(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2018
U made a mistake by kissing her ....don't complicate things for yourself,tell her about ur ex and her pregnancy i think that should solve d prblm
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by Arthurwinner(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Too many movies on Nairaland

This ain't no movie, dead serious shit
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by Arthurwinner(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2018
stillseth:
you said you also kissed her once... shey??

AS YOU KAN kiss her once... WETIN YOU GAIN??

Nothing bro
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by Arthurwinner(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2018
CaZmir:
The 'Benjamins' over the ladies.

I like your imagination.

How old are u!
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by Arthurwinner(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2018
collinslevi:
U made a mistake by kissing her ....don't complicate things for yourself,tell her about ur ex and her pregnancy i think that should solve d prblm

Tried a lot to let ha know das a mistake
Re: Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. by CaZmir: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Arthurwinner:

How old are u!
Old enough.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful White Couple Dressed In Nigerian Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous / Can Fingering Disflower A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.