Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje (17450 Views)

Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot / NBET To Expunge N7.2 Billion Budget For ‘Senate’ — After The Cable’s Exposé / Wole Soyinka: Buhari’s Comments On Open Grazing Unfortunate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Bizibi(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Smh,it is a shame
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by joeyswift(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
This is the problem with Nigeria, the president knew ganduje is wrong and some other quarters in the presidency think otherwise. So in the words of babachir lawan I ask"who is the presidency"

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by legibow: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria is finished with this set of leaders .

Smh

See Buhari commending a criminal like Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving bribe and yet, Buhari still claimed he's fighting corruption .

I'm not even surprised because Buhari too is corrupt .
hmmm, I won't say anything ooooo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by izombie(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Seriously naija politics and nigerians in general are funny. A whole governor is caught on video receiving bribes but no one is calling for his resignation. He is still sitting there jejely and some people are actually trying to discredit the video. Ganduje should resign now or be impeached now and be taken to court to defend himself there. Anything less than that means that nigeria will never be better.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by che182: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
pls watch the video!
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by cynthiarita22: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
i believe journalists have fredom to publish whatever they like
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by hapi(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Any Nigerian who ever tries to vote for APC or Buhari is a big fool and will remain fool forever
Even Olosho is giving advise, chai we are finished in this country.
SAI BABA 2023.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by emiliadolphin83: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Have Mercy O LORD ...
All I see are Jokers! From the Presidents to his advisers and so on! Seems they wanna confuse Nigerians!! It's Really Unfortunate the kind of Stories that comes out from Nigeria!! A Governor is caught with Evidences Recieving Bribe...He is still seated confidently!
Corruption Body is forming Blindness. It's now become a joke! The Definition given by Donald trump about Certain African nation Especially Nigeria is on Point!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Smh

See Buhari commending a criminal like Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving bribe and yet, Buhari still claimed he's fighting corruption .

It seems hatred for the president has made you read what happen in France upside down.

The student was the one who commended Ganduje not the President.
I quote :"The President’s statement was the response to a remark by a Kano student in France. The student was said to have lauded the achievements of the Governor, especially on scholarship.«

The president berated the student for not seeing the video where the governor was caught on camera stuffing dollars in his pocket.

I quote again:"However, according to Daily Nigerian, the President snapped, and asked the student if he had watched the videos of the governor receiving bribe in dollars.
“That aside, haven’t you watched the videos of the governor stuffing dollars under his gown?” one of the participants quoted the President as asking rhetorically, while demonstrating how the Governor was stuffing the bundles of dollars inside his outfit.

“We gave the videos to security agencies for vetting. And we will surely take action on the matter if he is found guilty,” he stated."

May be I read the news upside down however, be humble enough to go through what the article is saying.

Your hatred for the president is simply making you unjust and being a bigot.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
FriendNG:
However, the president’s response did not go down well with a member representing Nasarawa Constituency, Nassir Ali-Ahmed and Personal Assistant to the President on Broadcast Media, Sha’aban Sharada, who pleaded with journalists to remove the portion where the president spoke about Ganduje.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/13/presidential-spokesman-asks-journalists-expunge-buharis-comments-ganduje-bribery-video

Nigerians, especially the ones here in Nairaland are unteachable.
You read something with your eyes wide open but your brain is interpreting something else and the simpletons who can't think for themselves want us to believe what was said is the truth without thinking it through.

I think we need to start teaching people proper comprehension lest they become like badly programmed robots.

I have read the news over and over again I didn't see where the president outrightly commended the Kano governor without balancing it up with the leaked video where he openly said he they(FG) have sent the video to the agency in charge for vetting.
It is ultimately left for Nigerians to demand for the result of the vetting not this blind obtuse hatred being shown like a child whose candy was taken by a bully to the president.

Nairaland is gradually becoming a play ground for senseless and bigoted individuals who are allergic to objectivity when they speak.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by sabidey: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Smh

.so, wat he said in Paris about the saga is commendation right? .....mtcheew. ....you still have five more years to stop seeing this man as ur president.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Predstan: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Friend01:

It seems hatred for the president has made you read what happen in France upside down.

I quote :"The President’s statement was the response to a remark by a Kano student in France. The student was said to have lauded the achievements of the Governor, especially on scholarship.«

The president berated the student for not seeing the video where the governor was caught on camera stuffing dollars in his pocket.

I quote again:"However, according to Daily Nigerian, the President snapped, and asked the student if he had watched the videos of the governor receiving bribe in dollars.
“That aside, haven’t you watched the videos of the governor stuffing dollars under his gown?” one of the participants quoted the President as asking rhetorically, while demonstrating how the Governor was stuffing the bundles of dollars inside his outfit.

“We gave the videos to security agencies for vetting. And we will surely take action on the matter if he is found guilty,” he stated."

May be I read the news upside down however, be humble enough to go through what the article is saying.

If it was "Fayose caught on Camera" or "Atiku Caught on Camera". Tell me what the action of the Presidency going to be. Believe me, Too much hypocritical statement is what kills the brain further.

I was once like you in 2015 when I had so much love for the President and the party itself but I realized later that they have no plan to move this country forward but just to take over Power. Is this the way to repair a country that has rotten to its foundation?
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by FriendNG: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Friend01:

You read something with your eyes wide open but your brain is interpreting something else and the simpletons who can't think for themselves want us to believe what was said is the truth without thinking it through.

I think we need to start teaching people proper comprehension lest they become like badly programmed robots.

I have read the news over and over again I didn't see where the president outrightly commended the Kano governor without balancing it up with the leaked video where he openly said he they(FG) have sent the video to the agency in charge for vetting.
It is ultimately left for Nigerians to demand for the result of the vetting not this blind obtuse hatred being shown like a child whose candy was taken by a bully to the president.

Nairaland is gradually becoming a play ground for senseless and bigoted individuals who are allergic to objectivity when they speak.

Look at you. You have read this that blablabla. I myself have watched the video yesterday and only the place Buhari commended Ganduje was shown. I can refer you to the video if u want to watch.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Look at you. You have read this that blablabla. I myself have watched the video yesterday and only the place Buhari commended Ganduje was shown. I can refer you to the video if u want to watch.

See, one thing you should know is I don't digress.
If we are talking about Maggi let it be about Maggi not about salt when that is not the bone of contention.
I am not disputing the fact that you maybe right, all I am saying is, I am basing my argument on the content of that article not what you saw.

And again, you don't just take people's statement out of context simply because it suits your narrative.
Be balanced in your presentation that is more just.

NB:I am not one of those BMCs who are so blinded by the love for our president that they feel he can't do no wrong even when he is human.
I love the president, but I would never defend his errors or mistakes no matter what.
I rather remain objective and constructive in my criticism.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by bencr7: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Friend01:

pple like u are d problem of Nigeria, wat is even if he is found guilty of video that show d governor collecting bribe not even one video but four videos
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Predstan:

If it was "Fayose caught on Camera" or "Atiku Caught on Camera". Tell me what the action of the Presidency going to be. Believe me, Too much hypocritical statement is what kills the brain further.

I was once like you in 2015 when I had so much love for the President and the party itself but I realized later that they have no plan to move this country forward but just to take over Power. Is this the way to repair a country that has rotten to its foundation?

See let's stop mixing things up here .
If the topic was about Fayose or anyone else them we will talk about that and what should be done.

Hypocritical statements you say?
please, let's save that for another day.
Oh, do you think I am one of those blind followers of the president who see no wrong in some of his methods?

Well, it might surprise you to know that I don't always support some of what is done by this government but my role is to advise and to be objective when the need arise.
Buhari might not be the promised messiah many of his supporters then now opposers made him out to be.
He is not doing well in the economic front to a large extent no doubt, but I have this hunch that he is way preferable candidate of among the two most touted candidates to take over.

I also like prof Kingsley Moghalo with his economic road map and his manifesto,but I don't he can win it now based on so many factors. These are the sought of persons whom the president ought to reach out to that have something meaningful to contribute to the growth of this country.

Do I need to say more.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by FriendNG: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Friend01:

See, one thing you should know is I don't digress.
If we are talking about Maggi let it be about Maggi not about salt when that is not the bone of contention.
I am not disputing the fact that you maybe right, all I am saying is, I am basing my argument on the content of that article not what you saw.

What the article is simply saying media advisor from Kano "Sha'aban Sharada" pleaded with journalist expunged that part he criticize Ganduje. What you fail to understand we are in digital world where video is superior to text. Sahara and likes of dailynigerian are trying to expose what unfold at the meeting because video of Buhari commending him is already in circulation, which may portray the news that Buhari criticize Ganduje as false.

And again, you don't just take people's statement out of context simply because it suits your narrative.
Be balanced in your presentation that is more just.

NB:I am not one of those BMCs who are so blinded by the love for our president that they feel he can't do no wrong even when he is human.
I love the president, but I would never defend his errors or mistakes no matter what.
I rather remain objective and constructive in my criticism.

I am neither BMC neither Apc sympathetic that's why I want Ganduje be exposed. I stand with Buhari and I also criticize him
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
bencr7:
pple like u are d problem of Nigeria, wat is even if he is found guilty of video that show d governor collecting bribe not even one video but four videos

You say I am the problem.
Are you even objective at all?
Do you know the meaning of being objective?

Even Evans the kidnapper with the overwhelming evidence against him he is still being tried to prove his innocence and you expect us to just cremate the governor because of a video which might be true or false.

What chances are there to prove that he was the one?
Are you a forensic expert or a video expert to make such bold claim?

I am not defending Ganduje, but let justice take its course.
I don't believe in the court of public opinion because most people are foolish and lack common sense to know what is right from wrong.
And sorry to disappoint you, I will wait for the court to decide not some bunch of noise makers and rabble rousers who know nothing but spew hatred and stupid comments because they happen to have a moniker granted to them by Seun.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Splashme: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Smh

Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by Friend01(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
FriendNG:

What the article is simply saying media advisor from Kano "Sha'aban Sharada" pleaded with journalist expunged that part he criticize Ganduje. What you fail to understand we are in digital world where video is superior to text. Sahara and likes of dailynigerian are trying to expose what unfold at the meeting because video of Buhari commending him is already in circulation, which may portray the news that Buhari criticize Ganduje as false.

I am neither BMC neither Apc sympathetic that's why I want Ganduje be exposed. I stand with Buhari and I also criticize him

Since you know this, then what is the need to bring in the video thing into the argument that portrays the president as praising Ganduje when he also criticised him.
This is the balance I am asking for.

Objectivity requires you look at all sides of a the narrative albeit they maybe nuances here and there. But we should aleast give people the benefit of doubt so as not to appear bias.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by 4gunners(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Friend01:

I can't agree more with you. It seems nairaland is filled with people whose reasoning has been clouded with hatred. Some don't even bother to read again, they just type anything.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje by jaydor: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just pray what will be discovered after this govt is done would not take us 100 years backward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Won't Go to Prison - Lawyer / A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.