Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (157114 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by josesajay(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
I expected this, when you massage a woman not your mother and you are not a massauseur.

2 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by CaZmir: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
E don happen!

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by muta1996(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ola is in trouble. Lost in lust.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by azeezzz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
ola is in trouble....I saw it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by makuazini(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
josesajay:
I expected this, when you massage a woman not your mother and you are not a massauseur.

masseur*
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2018
I was amazed by her zeal, energy and prowess. Throughout the night, it was as if the two of us were out to out-do the other. We slept intermittently and made love intermittently. By the early hours of the morning, I felt spent.

The sun had already risen before I rose. Madam Rose lay cuddled under the spreadsheet close to my side, still sleeping. It all looked like a fantasy. Twenty-four hours ago, I would never have thought this would happen. I knew the woman wanted this, but she had been so subtle and artful about it. And I had fallen right into her bait. Well, a man must be a man, and must be ready to face the consequences of his actions.

I went to the toilet to ease myself. By the time I returned, she was awake on the bed.

‘Good morning, B.M,’ I greeted.

She smiled. ‘Good morning. What does B.M mean?’

‘It’s the short form of Big Mummy.’

Her smile became expansive. ‘You’re creative.’

‘Thank you.’

‘And in that other thing, you’re very creative.’ There was a sly look on her.

‘Thank you,’ I repeated. ‘I must say you surprised me. Where did you get that stamina?’

‘Don’t under estimate the power of a woman, Ola.’

I nodded and rejoined her on the bed. I opened the bedspread and stared at her naked boobs. I was moved again.

‘Don’t underestimate the power of a young man,’ I said as my mouth went for the boobs.

Several minutes later, I had a bath and dressed up. She too had taken her bath. She had prepared herself for the night, for she brought a new
Ankara cloth out of her bag. I still had to go to my residence to change clothes and to be prepared for the visit to Naomi.

‘How do I look?’ B.M asked after she had finished dressing up and had applied the make-up.

‘You look gorgeous,’ I replied.

She was pleased. ‘Thank you.’

I grinned at her.

‘I told my driver to come and pick me by nine,’ she said.

I nodded. ‘I would have to go, now. I ought to be in Naomi’s place by ten.’

‘I must say I’m really impressed with you,’ she said.

I grinned again.

‘And henceforth, when I ask for a massage, you know what I really mean.’ A mischievous smile was on her face.
She opened her bag and brought out a dole of money. She removed few notes from the lot and handed the rest to me.

‘Here, take this and use it for your weekend.’

My natural reaction would have been to reject the money. But then, I was no longer my natural self. I took the money from her.

‘Many thanks, madam, for your generosity.’

‘You’re welcome.’

I stuffed the money inside my jean pocket and kissed her goodbye. As I entered my car, I checked the time again. It was a couple of minutes to
nine. I drove out of the premises of the guest house and joined the Lekki expressway, heading towards V.I. I didn’t enter my residence until
almost ten o’ clock.

For full reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

3 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by alfablondy1: 5:59am On Dec 28, 2018
@ frankAkowe, Did you get the N100 glo recharge i sent to your mail on 25th Dec 2018
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2018
alfablondy1:
@ frankAkowe, Did you get the N100 glo recharge i sent to your mail on 25th Dec 2018

Sorry, under what name did you send the mail?

(Modified)
I have checked my e-mail. I did not receive it. Please, resend the mail to oloruntoyin21@gmail.com
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ann2012(f): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmm, Ola well done oooo

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by AryEmber(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
He's now a male slut, happy to be paid for service rendered, atleast he won't have to fake orgasm. Nice story, Frank.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by 369x: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2018
this Ola don dey vex me
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by crownaayam17(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lightqueen,where ar you?
what do you calls this act of ola in your mother's language?.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
crownaayam17:
Lightqueen,where ar you?
what do you calls this act of ola in your mother's language?.
Seriously, I don't know, or rather, I forgot.. More of English grin

Good evening wink
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FairCritic(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by alfablondy1: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Glo recharge PIN resend
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by John944: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good job frank!

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2018
My natural reaction would have been to reject the money. But then, I was no longer my natural self. I took the money from her.

‘Many thanks, madam, for your generosity.’

‘You’re welcome.’

I stuffed the money inside my jean pocket and kissed her goodbye. As I entered my car, I checked the time again. It was a couple of minutes to
nine. I drove out of the premises of the guest house and joined the Lekki expressway, heading towards V.I. I didn’t enter my residence until
almost ten o’ clock.

I changed my clothes, picked two shirts and a pair of trousers in my bag, took some other items I would need and left the house. I had added the new money given to me by B.M to the previous 100K. But before doing so, I had removed fifty thousand naira from the lot. I had decided I would buy something befitting for Naomi.

There was a boutique along Agric road. I stopped the car and checked out what they had. Their items were good and exotic. I decided to buy a 14-carat Cartier gold wrist watch and Elizabeth Arden perfume for her. I also bought three quality t-shirts of different fanciful colors for Ella. I needed some things too, but mine could wait till another day. I set off again.

I didn’t get to Naomi’s place until past eleven.

‘I hope it’s not a lady that delayed your coming,’ Naomi asked cheekily with a smile.

‘Oh, no. I didn’t wake up on time,’ I lied.

A feeling of guilt attempted to arise in my mind, but I quickly suppressed it.

‘O ya, let’s go and take breakfast before it completely gets cold,’ she said.

‘You mean, you’ve not eaten?’

‘No, I’ve not. I was waiting for you.’

The feeling attempted to rise again, but I suppressed it.

She led me to the dinning-table. She dished the fried eggs from a food flask. We took bread, fried eggs and tea. After the meal, I gave her what
I had bought for her. I also gave Ella the t-shirts. Ella was very glad about them, but Naomi looked cool.

‘You shouldn’t have bothered yourself buying these for me,’ she said. ‘I’m sure they cost a lot.’

‘You deserve more than these, my dear Naomi. You’re a priceless jewel.’

Later in her bedroom, I held her lovingly. ‘I’m just going to cuddle you, my darling,’ I said. ‘This weekend, all I’ll do is to cuddle you.’

She was pleased by my passionate enthusiasm.

‘Anything you say, my dear,’ she replied.

Truly, that was all I did to her. I had felt it would be morally bad to sleep with Naomi, few hours after I had slept with B.M.

I played the role of a very loving man to Naomi throughout the weekend. On Monday morning, as usual, I left the house before she did. At
work, I immersed myself dutifully. About ten o’clock, B.M called me.

‘How was your weekend, Ola?’

‘It was fine, ma’am. How about yours?’

‘Well, not bad, but it could be better.’

‘Thanks for the other day, ma.’

‘It’s alright. Can we meet at the guest house this evening?’

My heart raced. So soon? Was it not on Friday, that …? Well, Friday was about three days ago, my mind pointed out.

‘There’s no problem, madam,’ I replied. ‘As you wish.’

‘Alright. See you then.’

I sighed after she had disconnected the line. This woman would be like Oliver Twist, who wanted more. No problem, I would give it to her.

Just before we closed, I returned to my office. Madam called again.

‘Tell the man in charge of the place that I said he should give you the key of my room. You don’t need to wait at the lobby,’ she said.

‘Okay, ma.’

For complete reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

3 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by aprilwise(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by azeezzz(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2018
hmmmm ola be warned

2 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Stargurl20(f): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2018
I pirry ola
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by weedman20: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Lost in lust indeed..i wonder why afonja people no dey use their brain
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Later now, Ola will start screaming "It is the work of the devil" Haba!! when you are semi devil yourself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by superjaks(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Which kind wahala B.M dey give my senior broad Ola?

Anyways, tanx 4d update ...more ink 2 ur pen

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ann2012(f): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2018
LightQueen:
Later now, Ola will start screaming "It is the work of the devil" Haba!! when you are semi devil yourself lipsrsealed

Leave am, the devil go finish am
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by skubido(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ola is chopping d life of his head
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Lordshola: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
weedman20:
Lost in lust indeed..i wonder why afonja people no dey use their brain

I can see the way you are using yours. Tribal bigot. Weldone op.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by weedman20: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lordshola:

I can see the way you are using yours. Tribal bigot. Weldone op.
using it in a better sense than u.,hush i think u av been hit ,.ehya sori
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Mtbail: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the update, we expect more
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2018
I sighed after she had disconnected the line. This woman would be like Oliver Twist, who wanted more. No problem, I would give it to her.

Just before we closed, I returned to my office. Madam called again.

‘Tell the man in charge of the place that I said he should give you the key of my room. You don’t need to wait at the lobby,’ she said.

‘Okay, ma.’

I was at the place the time I got there the other time. The guy gave me the keys pronto and I had access to her ‘suite.’ About seven thirty, the lady who had served us chicken the other time came to ask what I would like to eat. She said madam had instructed her to be at my service. I told her to get me white rice and fried plantain.

This time around, Big Mummy did not come around until after eight.

‘I had to go to my house on V.I first to take some things,’ she explained.

‘You’re welcome.’

She had already changed from her office wears to a jeans trousers and t-shirt. The pair of trousers was a little tight for her and one could see
the contours of her hips.

‘How do I look?’ she asked.

‘Beautiful and chic.’

She smiled warmly. ‘You’re such a toaster.’

‘Am I?’

‘Yes, you’re. If you’re not, what are you doing here?’

‘I’m here to see my big baby,’ I said.

She sat next to me on the sofa. I could perceive her perfume and body cream. Even at her age, she certainly looked graceful.

‘And I’m here to see my big boy,’ she replied. She placed her right leg across me left lap. ‘I need some massage on my toes here. They hurt.’

I smiled and held the toes. ‘That will be no problem.’ As I rubbed the toes, she closed her eyes.

‘Have you eaten?’ she asked.

‘Yes. What about you?’

‘No. I don’t need any other food tonight.’

‘I’ll feed you,’ I said.

She laughed. ‘I trust you.’

I continued to massage her toes.

‘Maybe we should retire inside,’ she said.

‘Okay.’ I stopped what I was doing. She removed her leg and stood up.

‘Lock the door,’ she said and moved to the bedroom. I locked the door and went to meet her inside.

She flopped on the bed and I sat next to her. She placed her head on my lap.

‘Treat me like your baby,’ she said.

I grinned and nodded. ‘Are you sure you’ll like that?’

‘Try me.’

‘Okay.’ I stared at her. ‘Let me remove your top.’

She nodded and I removed the t-shirt. Her voluptuous boobs were clad in a black bra. I removed my shirt too. Her right hand went to my chest.
It was mutual, for my hand went to her chest too. Many hours later in the morning, I told her I would have to go to my residence to change
clothes.

‘You don’t have to go so far,’ she said. She brought some money from her bag. ’Look for a boutique around and buy yourself a new cloth.’

For full reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

4 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by aprilwise(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Ola dey bite much than what he can chew .
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ann2012(f): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2018
OK oooo, Ola continue oooo

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

STORY: Babe In Total Control / Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.