Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (157227 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Cboyflald(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
FrankAkowe:
Thank you for your comments and interests

E mail. oloruntoyin21@gmail.com

Number For text or Whatsapp message 08113703920

PS send GLO Recharge pin number of N100 along.

Thanks.
I dis is ur glo no 08113703920, I want to send u vtu
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Cboyflald:

Yes
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Deckline(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Cboyflald:
embarassed
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Fredrick4(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hahaha this comic infact it has not left you alone in lust but even the readers.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fredrick4:
Hahaha this comic infact it has not left you alone in lust but even the readers.
pass me your kush abeg
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Fredrick4(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
I never smoke brother!
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fredrick4:
I never smoke brother!
then why speaking gibberish

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Stevenbright(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
A realistic story

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Bishopcarter202(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bangin older vags is so sweet grin
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Teaih77: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
i have just sent a VTU now. my email is michaelajiboye638@yahoo.com
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Teaih77: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Am still waiting for the pdf
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by oloyede90(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
nice write up. I don't fancy reading stories, but honestly I read this with keen interest
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Teaih77:
i have just sent a VTU now. my email is michaelajiboye638@yahoo.com

I have sent it. Check your e-mail. Let me know if you have seen it. Thanks.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
oloyede90:
nice write up. I don't fancy reading stories, but honestly I read this with keen interest

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Stevenbright:
A realistic story

Many thanks for your observations.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ekejoestar(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
If I send you the airtime, will you send me the complete pdf, if yes, then send your number and network and email address to me
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ekejoestar:
If I send you the airtime, will you send me the complete pdf, if yes, then send your number and network and email address to me

08113703920 GLO number
e-mail: oloruntoyin21@gmail.com
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by fitzfrankses7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
FrankAkowe:

08113703920 GLO number
e-mail: oloruntoyin21@gmail.com
I like your story... It's quite natural
I'm sending you a VTU recharge right now and a mail to confirm your receipt while I expect the full copy of the story. Please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by nsamchizzy: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
What a beautiful story
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Rexdraxler1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op i've been following ur story wt keen interest & makesure i checked every 30mins for update,ur story is one is one in a million,i really wish to see d end of ds story,pls do come for more update 4 those of who use non-android phones,god bless u.

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by frbona: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
I've bought the book just for my library...... But like the episodes in a seasonal, I'm waiting for your updates and following the story keenly that way. Keeps the suspense high and keeps me glued to my screen too

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
nsamchizzy:
What a beautiful story

Rexdraxler1:
Op i've been following ur story wt keen interest & makesure i checked every 30mins for update,ur story is one is one in a million,i really wish to see d end of ds story,pls do come for more update 4 those of who use non-android phones,god bless u.
[quote author=FrankAkowe post=73842252]

Many thanks for your interests and comments.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by ikare(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pls how do I go about reading d full story? D buy link isn't leading anywhere
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikare:
Pls how do I go about reading d full story? D buy link isn't leading anywhere

Try the link again

or send glo recharge pin of N100 to oloruntoyin21@gmail.com. You'll get the pdf.
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by jacksonlows: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
An interesting read. Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by fof1: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2018
FrankAkowe:

GREAT PIECE OLA. THIS IS REAL LIFE SCENARIO PLAYED OUT. THANK U FOR D WONDERFUL ENGAGEMENT. WILL CHAT U ON W/APP. CONGRATS FOR SUCH AN ELUCIDATION. GREAT INSIGHT TO PLAIN TRUE LOVE LIFE, POSSIBLE IN REALITY...

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by FrankAkowe: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2018
On Saturday, I was in Naomi’s place as early as eight-thirty in the morning. I had a breakfast of boiled yams and fried eggs there. By eleven, the three of course left for Naomi’s auntie’s house. Auntie Mary was very jovial and warm. She was one of the junior sisters of Naomi’s mother, and the closest relative Naomi had in Lagos. She had married long ago and already had grown up children.

I noted the way she referred to me as ‘our –in-law.’ She obviously was pleased that Naomi had brought a man for future plans.

‘Have you told your mother about him?’ Auntie Mary asked.

Naomi smiled knowingly. ‘Yes, I have.’

‘There’s no room for eternal courtship o,’ Mary said. ‘I think you should seriously start making plans right away.’

We nodded. We were there till she made lunch for us. By two thirty, we rose to go.

‘I’ll keep you posted about developments,’ Naomi told her aunt.

‘Sure, you must,’ she replied.

Ella whispered something into her mother’s ears. I could see Naomi glancing at me and smiling. We left the place. I was the one behind
the steering wheel of the Lexus jeep. The plan was I would pick the Honda car when I returned Naomi to her residence on Sunday.

‘Ella said she would like to follow us to your place,’ Naomi said as soon as I hit the road.

I smiled. ‘That’s very good. We can all go together.’

I drove on the Ikorodu road and several minutes later, we were at the front of my residence. I got down from the car to unlock and open
the gate. Then, I drove in.

‘It’s a big place,’ Ella exclaimed.

‘But I only occupied the part at the back’, I said. ‘Come, let’s go.’

Naomi offloaded two bags from the boot and we went to my apartment.

Naomi showed Ella the second bed-room. ‘That will be your room,’ she told her.

We played the ludo game Naomi had brought until it was time for Naomi to prepare dinner. Mother and daughter went to the kitchen while
I watched the news channel. While Naomi was still in the kitchen, Ella came to meet me.

‘Is it true you’re going to marry mummy?’ she asked.

I smiled. ‘Yes, we’re planning towards it.’

She beamed in smiles. ‘That means you’re going to be my daddy?’

I nodded. ‘Yes, that means I’m going to be your daddy.’

In a show of emotion, she came to hug me. I was moved by her action. A couple of hours later, Naomi and I were in my bedroom.

‘Don’t you think we’ve been missing something?’ she asked.

I raised my brow. ‘What’s that?’

‘You’ve not been using condoms and I’m not on pills. What if I get pregnant?’

‘That will be wonderful, won’t it?’

She smiled. ‘You really want me to get pregnant for you?’

‘Well, that will hasten our plans, won’t it? It will be a welcome thing.’

For full reading, visit: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

5 Likes

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by Ann2012(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2018
I go love ooooo smiley

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by akinlope: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2018
I've sent VTU my email address is akinrimisitt@gmail.com
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by akinlope: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] by akinlope: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

STORY: Babe In Total Control / Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.