Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst (23492 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Lordofthewest(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2018
A closed mouth is a closed destiny, thank God he spoke out before they took action..useless people.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Oildichotomy(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
So we need to shout to high heavens before govt sit up. We should shout more then.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Riversides2003(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Free indeed
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Primusinterpares(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
I felt for the guy o... people should start taking things up like this .. we are too docile in this country

1 Like

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by kasheemawo(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
That guy just want to become IPOB Hero because if you can abuse Buhari you automatically become an hero according to their flat headed
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Omololu001: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
Ever bossy ass licking Kunle Afolayan disassociated self from Aremu, reason? He eat from APC’s crumb! Oh! I forgot he’s a talented producer who got loan from Lagos state govt to shoot movies, grant acually. grin
I’m just like this guy (few Nigerians that stand for sense), others can live with bullshit I don’t care.
I’ve fought and won MTN, GTB, sky bank and ibedc. Keep acting like mumu all in the name of “this is Nigeria”
I’m about to sue my alma mata and recall all my scripts, God catch them make them don burn am
we need more men like you

1 Like

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Princedapace(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
Ever bossy ass licking Kunle Afolayan disassociated self from Aremu, reason? He eat from APC’s crumb! Oh! I forgot he’s a talented producer who got loan from Lagos state govt to shoot movies, grant acually. grin
I’m just like this guy (few Nigerians that stand for sense), others can live with bullshit I don’t care.
I’ve fought and won MTN, GTB, sky bank and ibedc. Keep acting like mumu all in the name of “this is Nigeria”
I’m about to sue my alma mata and recall all my scripts, God catch them make them don burn am

I'm like u too bro.. Can imagine when I commended this guy for speaking out, one yeye guy replied my post and said nonsense..

I told him that is why Nigeria is backward. Citizens don't speak out. Those who try to speak out, we condemn them for doing so. That is madness..

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Princedapace:

I'm like u too bro.. Can imagine when I commended this guy for speaking out, one yeye guy replied my post and said nonsense..

I told him that is why Nigeria is backward. Citizens don't speak out. Those who try to speak out, we condemn them for doing so. That is madness..
Major problem, even in family affairs...

1 Like

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by AndLeo(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2018
FAAN just made a general statement. No investigation, no sanction, no commitment to protect the right of travellers
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by perfectedmee: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:

I need to me u bro,

We need to assmbl Assembly d best of Nigerians who will wrestle power from these old hag's.

I live your mentality already.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Pentools(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:

Hmmmm, abeg how did u do MTN n Gtbank own,
I think is high time I throw the book at Glo and diamond bank
If this is actually true then you're worthy of gaining an applaud.

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Mutemenot(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
That airport and the staff are disgrace to humanity . You can't pass through the agencies without the constant harassment . Starting from the luggage scanner to the last idiots that checks currency.
Last time the passengers next to me were talking all sort of thing about naija, I respected myself cos they were talking based on experience.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by ny2kx1(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
This is a good development.

Contact me for Wardrobes, Kitchen Cabinets and Flush Doors
WhatsApp - 08033307253
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by lawrence35(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Everybody in Lagos airport is trying to get money off you.

I experiences are many... Some will come and be friendly,. Some will want to use force.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Reinah(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
I’m about to sue my alma mata and recall all my scripts, God catch them make them don burn
am

LOL @ last line

How do you do it? I mean the fight against these people.
And what will you do if they don burn am sef? grin
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by holuphisayor(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
olujastro:
It's not enough to just make simple statements, do something about it.

I had the exact same experience as this Aremu Afolayan guy at MMIA in January this year.

I was yet to get out of the car at the departure terminal when a policeman approached me to find him something. I weak!

Then those at the entrance denied my sister entry into airport. I was like... What nonsense! Since when?
Then they sensed I could be a frequent traveller and said...since yesterday. I had to cause trouble before they allowed her in. The policemen later said I should have settled him. I just shook my head in shame.

In fact, Lagos airport is just a market place.

Inside the airport, I had about ten different staffs trying to get money from me. From the airline staff, to customs, immigration, several unnecessary search points, loitering errand boys, toilet cleaners, etc. all trying to make you miss your flight unless you settle them. They always make me board just few minutes before the plane doors are closed.
Corrupt animals that are never satisfied with their salaries!

The minister of Interior, Dambazau must implement reforms in all his agencies(police, immigration, customs, prison, etc.) as almost all his personnel are greedy thieves. Place cameras watching them one by one and sack anyone caught asking for money.

Nigeria must be great!
They do this a lot. I wonder when it will end.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by adetayo234: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:

Trouble Making is your hubby grin grin

1 Like

Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by eluquenson(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Federal parastatals with nitwit staff.

Their response is different from his agitation.

They need to apply sense
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by globatop: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
I will SURPRICED if the whole of the airport is not covered with cctv.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Dacronym(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
You won against mtn, gtb how?
what was the lawsuit?
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by peeps4u: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Reinah:

LOL @ last line

How do you do it? I mean the fight against these people.
And what will you do if they don burn am sef? grin

Did you read the line "sue"?
I'm sure court will force them to produce it or penalize them.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Reinah(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
peeps4u:

Did you read the line "sue"?
I'm sure court will force them to produce it or penalize them.

Don't mind me.. I thought " sue" was only a cliché in Nigeria and doesn't get anything done grin especially when it is just one person against a big organization.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Orpe7(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Nemesis001:

shut up your mouth boy... which one is deny again?

Was kunle the one in the video? Get brain bros

You should think before concluded on people's thread like an idiot.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Dareal90s(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
madapcmod:

Typical of Afon
So you want his brother to support him? Thats y we ar different from others, Yoruba's don't disrespect, if u do they won't back u up even if its ur parents, someone calling adults nd even d whole Nigerians crazy ppl looks sound in mind to u. Mumu is consuming u. Yoruba's are different, that's y we r d best in naija.
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Nemesis001: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Orpe7:

You should think before concluded on people's thread like an idiot.
oponu go back to school
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by madapcmod: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dareal90s:

So you want his brother to support him? Thats y we ar different from others, Yoruba's don't disrespect, if u do they won't back u up even if its ur parents, someone calling adults nd even d whole Nigerians crazy ppl looks sound in mind to u. Mumu is consuming u. Yoruba's are different, that's y we r d best in naija.

Mumu consume Ur papa there, anuofia.

Yoruba is best in ritual and skull mining
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Dareal90s(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
madapcmod:

Mumu consume Ur papa there, anuofia.

Yoruba is best in ritual and skull mining
Igbo's r d best in Drug pushing, prostitution, baby factory , skull mining and fake products, isn't this too much for one tribe?
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Kingspin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Belive me when i see Nigeria is a USELESS place to stay
Re: FAAN Reacts To Aremu Afolayan’s Viral Airport Outburst by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enFfBMn9YcE

Nollywood actor, Aremu Afolayan Rant Over Nigerian Airport Corruption

Nollywood actor, Aremu Afolayan, has gone viral on social media in a video ranting about being fed up of Nigeria immigration at the airport

In the video, he rants about being asked to pay for his family to come into a Nigeria's Murtala Mohammed airport, before being denied access to the airport over alleged security concerns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.