Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (18891 Views)

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by jrusky(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
OSIBANJO NOR GET RESPECT FOR GEJ ABI..
GEJ IS GREATER THAN HIM AND TGE WHOLE YORUBA RACE

Pls don't go tribal ok just remain on the lane don't digress this issue to tribal nonsense. Gej was not talking tribal so say better thing or keep off.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2018
firo08:
Don't mind the clown.
A pastor for that matter.
They don't talk with facts but keep saying Jonathan is corrupt.
Soon that his leprous finger will be cult off.

Facts, right?
*billions of naira stolen by Jonathan under the pretense of distributing bags and stoves to the rural women
*billions of naira stolen by the Jonathan under the pretense of providing CCTV camera in Abuja and Lagos State
*2.1 billion dollars (about 756 billion naira) that Jonathan put under the control of his NSA under the pretense of fighting Boko Haram which was used to fund his election in 2015 were not facts but fictions?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Kirinwa:

I wonder who you sold your brains to, if you can't comprehend the subject matter and choose to talk nonsense.

Does he has brain in the first. Bro no apc has brain I mean it. Ok check this calculation: Abacha loot $322 million and they claimed they give it out to poor which today I haven't heard anyone received penny and a week later went borrowing $328 million pls does this show apc get sense? Hell no.

You $322 million in your hand wasted it and a week later you went to borrow $328million is that not madness?

I repeat no single apc has sense.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Hoodbilonia: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
80 trillion dollars
we are cursed
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by TheKingIsHere: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2018
kidman96:
Goodluck Jonathan should stop talking and hide his head in shame...

Stupid Criminal.

Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Ovamboland(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
firo08:
Don't mind the clown.
A pastor for that matter.
They don't talk with facts but keep saying Jonathan is corrupt.
Soon that his leprous finger will be cult off.

Until they slap you in the face with the evidence, keep looking for it. Even the bribe INEC officials collected, and acknowledge, to you it's not evidence. The millions of dollars Patience claimed belongs to her dead mother, monies they never had before presidency. $40 million laundered by Dufada, Jonathan's cousin and aide, 400 million Metuh collected from NSA and claimed Jonathan authorized for PDP matters, 2.1 billion Dokpesi collected in his account from NSA for political broadcast. They all acknowledge collection of this monies.
But you are denying on their behalf what they accepted to have collected, are you not worse than a xombie?
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by antyokya: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
kidman96:

Stupid Criminal.

please be careful before you commit suicide. this your hatred for gej would one day turn you into a beast that batters his unfaithful wife to death. in the history of the world no government is as corrupt, naive, clueless, nepotistic, tribalistic, uncaring, fraudulent, bias, useless, demonic, barbaric, incompetent, divisive, idiotic, lifeless, foolish and stupid as the APC government. you can Google it and see for yourself.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by teamwilly(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=kidman96 post=72951369] Goodluck Jonathan should stop talking and hide his head in shame...

Stupid Criminal.
You are the criminal here. Speak to issue and stop criminalizing anyone.Are the allegations raised by both VP and former President true?
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by charlesblinks(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
Jonathan should be careful the way he addresses a “man of god”! Osibade is a highly placed pastor in the rccg and should be very well respected please regardless! Moreover apc is a party of saints who are always fighting corruption!
Awon wereh!
my brother Jonathan is addressing his office as a vice president and not as a pastor besides, being a pastor should have even made him less judgemental and more appreciative so I don't think this applies at all.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by antyokya: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
kidman96:

Stupid Criminal.

Sorry sir. Noted
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by charlesblinks(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
am surprise that up till this time into the Apc Administration we are still seeing them playing the blame game with our mandate which authenticates the fact that they have nothing to offer to Nigerians. come next tenure
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Ovamboland(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
jrusky:

Does he has brain in the first. Bro no apc has brain I mean it. Ok check this calculation: Abacha loot $322 million and they claimed they give it out to poor which today I haven't heard anyone received penny and a week later went borrowing $328 million pls does this show apc get sense? Hell no.

You $322 million in your hand wasted it and a week later you went to borrow $328million is that not madness?

I repeat no single apc has sense.

You are the one who lacked sense, the condition for releasing the loot is that it will be shared to the very poor. Evidence abound of people receiving this money at 5k a month.

The $320 Jonathan received he signed it away to Dasuki through Okonjo Iweala, and that was the last heard about the money. I guess you prefer the government burns it's Goodwill and breach it's agreement by awarding another contract to one big man who will profit half of the money if the project is even completed.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]HarryDuce:
This one still has mouth to speak. [/s]undecided
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by akan102: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2018
[Because there was no need inviting him without any fact on hand except they want to fall their hands before Nigerians, if they were sure of their allegations GEJ would have being the first to be invited just to humiliate himquote author=maasoap post=72952272]Wonders they say shall never end. This is coming from the same Jonathan who was never invited or asked a single question for diverting 2.1 billion dollars (756 billion dollars) for his reelection bid, telling Osinbajo to be worrying about 5.8 billion naira. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Kayno01: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
I doubt if Osibanjo has actually been a pastor,cos he is more terrible than the full time politicians
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by lukency(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonathan is a gentle man who has no time to join issues with anybody.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by adetayo234: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
kidman96:

Stupid Criminal.

Jonathan is a criminal , but buhari, osinbajo and all big wigs in APC are also proven criminals. They too should bury their heads in shame.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by emiliadolphin83: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
How are the mighty fallen! Osinbajo who by virtue of being a pastor was suppose to be filled with the holy Spirit and power. He suddenly become lukewarm neither here nor there. In his lukewarmness, Christians have been killed in their thousands while the govt of which he is the deputy look unperturbed. Promises his party made to Nigerians before the 2015 election have been changed/cancelled/denied over night. I expected him to resign if the power that be has overwhelmed his conscience but no he has become part of an evil gathering whose objective is to continue to enslave Nigerians while trying to appear like an angel.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by carrascocity(f): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
TheMoniker:
Jonathan should be careful the way he addresses a “man of god”! Osibade is a highly placed pastor in the rccg and should be very well respected please regardless! Moreover apc is a party of saints who are always fighting corruption!
Awon wereh!

pastor pastor

lol
pastor indeed
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by Dantedasz(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
“To show to Nigerians the profligacy and ineptitude of the current administration, I draw their attention to the fact that between July and August 2018, the Buhari administration claimed it had shared $322 million Abacha funds recovered by the Jonathan administration to the poor. ‘’Then a week after it made that announcement, the Buhari government borrowed $328 million from China.

The bolded should give every right thinking Nigerian cause to worry over the integrity of Buhari led government .

The corruption of Buhari stinks to the high heavens.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by carrascocity(f): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
listen now.......... both jona AND osiba are all thieves
PDP OR APC THEY ARE ALL THIEVES
HOW I WISH NIGERIANS WILL SHOCK DE HELL OUT OF THOSE PARTIES WILL BE VERY HAPPY
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by lucy10(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Am not here to call anyone names, all i have to say is BUHARI MUST GO COME 2019. We have wasted over 3 years blaming one person or the other for the current mess Nigeria is into without any solution.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Ovamboland:

You are the one who lacked sense, the condition for releasing the loot is that it will be shared to the very poor. Evidence abound of people receiving this money at 5k a month.

The $320 Jonathan received he signed it away to Dasuki through Okonjo Iweala, and that was the last heard about the money. I guess you prefer the government burns it's Goodwill and breach it's agreement by awarding another contract to one big man who will profit half of the money if the project is even completed.

This is exactly what I'm saying that you apc lack sense. Read the nonsense you posted how does it relate with what we are talking about? You have just prooved me right you have no sense by talking out of point from the real issue. Anyway go ahead with your lunatism it's a free world.

Mind you a sane man can't get $322million, wasted it or dole it out and a week later went out to borrow $328million bro it's stupidity and highest level of madness. Take it or bust it. Good day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by softthings: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2018
kidman96:

Stupid Criminal.
oga answer his question first. Why will they receive $322m today and share it and borrow $328m the following week?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by kuffy05(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2018
MetroBaba1:
APC led government should be more concerned with bettering the life's of Nigerians than blaming the past government for their failures.

Why were they elected?

Till this day, Buhari lead fed. govt. still believe they were voted in to complain about the previous govt.
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by jnoz23(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2018
G. E. J my man!
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by taytee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=MetroBaba1 post=72951299]APC led government should be more concerned with bettering the life's of Nigerians than blaming the past government for their failures.

Why were they elected? [/quotes osumi ohhhh
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by taytee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
jrusky:

Pls don't go tribal ok just remain on the lane don't digress this issue to tribal nonsense. Gej was not talking tribal so say better thing or keep off.
pls nobody shd include tribal inclusion
Re: Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure by manchester1: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
blacknp:
Charity they say begins at home,If your papa wasn’t a colossal disappointment to you & your family you wouldn’t have been on nairaland this early morning jabbing thrash about our pious Vice President,you would have better light to bring to a new day. Pharisees.
You mean you are this foolish because your dad was stupid too. I salute your stupidity Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.