Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive (537 Views)

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by PStacks(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2018
https://www.omascope.com/politics/most-corrupt-nigerian-alive-atiku-abubakar

Most Corrupt Nigerian Alive. : Atiku Abubakar

By OMA | 14-11-2018 | Politics

Benefitted from Sale of Nigeria thru Privatisation
Atiku

It is either people know and just choose to turn a blind eye or they dont know at all or they have totally forgotten.

Atiku Abubakar is by far the MOST corrupt man in Nigeria since the Independence 1960.

Ask yourself, How many retired Custom officers do you see that has the type of wealth Atiku parades?

Ask yourself, how many former Vice president is as wealthy as Atiku.

Atiku is wealthier than 3 past presidents and head of states put together.

let me tell you why that is.

First I would like to state categorically that "PRIVATISATION" Is the Greatest form of Corruption in Nigeria history.

What is privatisation? Taking Government owned property and selling to private individiual at peanut price.

Atiku as Vice to Obasanjo was the Head of Privatisation.

They sold government properties to themselves and their cronies alike.

When Federal Universities were on strike in Nigeria owing to poor funding, Atiku Abubakar at the same time was funding and Building his private University in Yola Town, Adamawa state. The American University of Nigeria AUN.

Atiku used instruments of the state for personal gains.

Atiku enriched himself at our expense. Yes! Me and You. At our expense.

Atiku was so enmeshed in corruption the Haliburton Scandal had his accomplice Congressman Jefferson serving a jail term in the United States of America while Atiku has the guts and enfontry to contest for President of the Federal republic of Nigeria...

The Truth is, few People only want Atiku just to spite Buhari.

How can you prefer a Fulani Man to replace a Fulani Man? What has changed?

Peter Obi is nowhere close to Professor Yemi Osinbajo as a vice President.

this is a Professor of Law, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

You can never compare their profiles as vice Presidents. Meat and pomo no be mate. If not for Politics, Peter Obi is supposed to be an erand boy to Professor Osinbajo.

lets face the crux of the matter.

Atiku is Corruption personified.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for Regression.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Progression.

I look forward which to me is the only direction.

Progression is not just an APC slogan, it is a Buhari way of Life.

for continuity of Progress, Please just Vote Muhammadu Ogbuagu Okechukwu Abraham Lincon Buhari..

I rest my case

OMA.. Writing for

www.omascope.com
Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by fishmillan: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2018
I concur
Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by PStacks(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2018
fishmillan:
I concur

Bless you Brother.
Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by Born2Breed(f): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2018
I thought you guys said Atiku wealth is a mirage....all these confusion go turn una to confusionist soon.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by merbenko: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Let EFCC come after him rather than this bullshit media propaganda here and there

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by mubaking: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2018
am confused on what to think about this man. buh m sure of different prpagandas by the rival parties

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by Sincinnati: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Imagine comparing a two term governor to a former commissioner citing the later has a law degree, hence they’re incomparable? How much more rétârded can a post be?

I put it to you that If Osinbajo is greater than Obi, then Osinbajo is greater than Nigerians!

Dunno if this is a dick measuring thread or an expository one?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by Shelumiel: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2018
I hate it when some of these silly yoruba boys come online and start vomiting trash in the name of Osibanjo and him being a professor of law and all that . Did being a Professor of law stop his name from appearing in the recent corruption scandal ? Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2018
APC! Old boys Association of ProgressThieves and ConMen.

NB: Record Breaking Con men.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by fishmillan: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Lalastica do the needful, FP smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2018
PStacks:
https://www.omascope.com/politics/most-corrupt-nigerian-alive-atiku-abubakar

Ask yourself, how many former Vice president is as wealthy as Atiku.
Ómò see jamb question shocked shocked shocked

Whichever way you look at it, it's better than someone who does not have money for nomination form but his son ride 50million bike and properties scattered everywhere

His wife has excess to the extend that she was dubbed 2.1B

I think election is around the corner he will soon start drinking MILO again just to deceive your likes!

I am talking about the Chief recessionist himself, I mean he needs no introduction, the jagaban of recession, corruption and nepotism is none other than President Mohammed Buhari himself!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive by bennyboss(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Pls are u done wt ur story. Well check ur professor shearing 10k in d market. I can't imagine a well learned professor, with all d respect and honor on him stooping so low to leave better national business in Abuja only to waste taxpayers money to get down to ikotun to share money. Abeg he shud park, pastor fire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari- The man for the job - See why / Ogun State APC Governorship Aspirant, Dapo Abiodun Spotted With Olamide / Photos: Police To Charge Arrested IPOB Members With Terrorrism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.